Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America vs The Thing, Blade, and Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Every superhero with everything that they have ever done.

Who wins?

DeathKap
I think team 1

Wil7
Maybe this would be better. If I would say:

Hulk vs Thing

Captain America vs Blade

and

Iron Man vs Human Torch

Now, does team 1 still win, or does team 2 win?

DeathKap
Thing probly gets beat easy, depends on Hulks anger at the begining, an I think cap can take blade, or 5/5.
Ironman could take out the human torch with a repulsar ray probly or a missle, But if he can dodge em an get his Nova flames up then I think he beats IM.

guy222
team one

The Illuminati
Team 1 in a blowout IM is the trump card.

Bouboumaster
Hulk soloes the field, his team include.

Wil7
You think Hulk solo's the thing, blade, and human torch?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Wil7
You think Hulk solo's the thing, blade, and human torch?

I say it, and I think he do it without trouble.

I think he can also take his team too, with the other team.

tsscls
Team 1 in a FTW romp.

Wil7
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say it, and I think he do it without trouble.

I think he can also take his team too, with the other team.

I don't think he can take his team too, but Hulk could solo this team.

DigiMark007
I don't think he can take his team too, but Hulk could solo this team.

Tony's the only extended challenge. But they're right: most incarnations of the Hulk solo everyone in this battle, his team included.

BruceSkywalker
Team one

Darth Martin
Team 1.

Either Iron Man or Hulk could solo this.

Maybe this would be better. If I would say:

Hulk vs Thing

Captain America vs Blade

and

Iron Man vs Human Torch

Now, does team 1 still win, or does team 2 win?
Hulk>Thing 10/10.
Iron Man>Human Torch 10/10.
Captain America>Blade 6-7/10.

You think Hulk solo's the thing, blade, and human torch? You think otherwise?

Blade can't do anything, Torch will only piss Hulk off, and Thing is just a speed bumb. Note after Torch taunting Hulk w/ mouth and flame Hulk will be enraged and bet Ben down even faster than usual.

Wil7
Nope, I think Iron Man might even solo it. I just didn't expect someone to say Hulk would solo.

Warrior18
Hulk definately solos.

resolution
Will someone explain how Captain America beats Blade?

Darth Martin
Blade can beat Cap as well. But Captain America is a top tier martial artist. When you take into account the shield you can forget about Blade's weapons. Captain America can press around 1,100 lbs. Blade can do 2,000. So as you can see Blade does the have the advantage but it's nothing to substantial for Cap to overcome. I'd say there around equal in speed with the slight advantage to Blade. Fight could really go either way. Even if Cap doesn't kill Blade he can surely stall him until Hulk or Iron Man come to his aid which will happen in a couple minutes.

Mindset
Nope, I think Iron Man might even solo it. I just didn't expect someone to say Hulk would solo. How would IM be able to solo and Hulk not able to?

Darth Martin
That's what I was confused about.

Condor
Team 1......Spite.

Darth Martin
Pretty much.

ultimatethor
hulk trashes everyone in the field including his team mates. Big mismatch

Darth Martin
I completly agree. Hulk>Everyone here put together.

ultimatethor
Nope, I think Iron Man might even solo it. I just didn't expect someone to say Hulk would solo.

Hulk is considrably greater than iron man. A thunderclap from hulk( Angry savage hulk and other strong incarnations) can take out everyone in this field. He cud also easily one shot all of them.

Darth Martin
I think Thing can put up a fight for under a minute possibly but yeah I agree with pretty much what you said.

Mighty Saxon
well cap's shield is better than any weapon of blade's and cap never quits ever he keeps getting up. anyways hulk would solo this team no problem

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
anyways hulk would solo this team no problem As would Iron Man.

resolution
Take Hulk out and replace him with Colossus, otherwise it isn't fair.

Darth Martin
But then you'll still have Iron Man though. He's pretty much head and shoulders above everyone here(substitute Colossus for Hulk) as long as he stays in the air and fights smart.

Actually just add a brick to Team 2 to help Thing. Put either Namor or Wonder Man there. They are strong enough to fight Hulk and can fly with Iron Man(Thing can't).

RevoWution™©®
Team 1. If Iron Man switched sides with Blade, then it would be more of a competition.

Otherwise Team 1 wins this one, easily.

guy222
team one

Bentley
Hulk solos.

Mindset

Juk3n
Someone tell me why Blade isnt blown to bits by a handful of missiles at the 'go' and someone please tell me why Captain America isnt melted at the 'go'. They don't belong in this fight, they are too "human", in terms of defense and resistance to damage from a non physical source.

DeathKap
Team one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.