Bloodlusted Surfer, Sentry, and Quasar vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
These heroes are bloodlusted
Current Surfer
Sentry
And Quasar

VS

Current Thanos

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Lord S
Thanos

tkitna
Team 1

Thanos is currently dead isnt he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1

Thanos is currently dead isnt he? I think he meant right before he died. We dont know how powerful Thanos is currently at the side of Mistress death.

Enyalus
Meh. I'm leaning towards the team. Barely. I dunno.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh. I'm leaning towards the team. Barely. I dunno. Why?

Enyalus
I don't really know. I think the team being bloodlust makes a difference. Sentry is pretty scary bloodlusted, and current Surfer the same? Quasar is pretty much a non-factor.

Thanos does have insane durability and strength, though. He'd kill at least two members of the team.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he meant right before he died. We dont know how powerful Thanos is currently at the side of Mistress death.

I know. Just being a jackass. Anyways, Thanos wins.

quanchi112
I don't really know. I think the team being bloodlust makes a difference. Sentry is pretty scary bloodlusted, and current Surfer the same? Quasar is pretty much a non-factor.

Thanos does have insane durability and strength, though. He'd kill at least two members of the team. If Odin didnt take out Thanos with gungir and in an extended fight what chance do you think these guys have?

Enyalus
If Odin didnt take out Thanos with gungir and in an extended fight what chance do you think these guys have?

I think the 3 guys on the team combined, not holding back, just about equal Odin's power. Maybe.

tkitna
I think the 3 guys on the team combined, not holding back, just about equal Odin's power. Maybe.

confused

quanchi112
I think the 3 guys on the team combined, not holding back, just about equal Odin's power. Maybe. Not even close. sad

Enyalus
Not even close. sad

Sentry's power alone was destroying planets without touching them while holding back. Surfer gets pissed and simply from powering up, creates black holes. And Quasar's a first-class energy manipulator. Together they aren't that far off.

quanchi112
Sentry's power alone was destroying planets without touching them while holding back. Surfer gets pissed and simply from powering up, creates black holes. And Quasar's a first-class energy manipulator. Together they aren't that far off. First off we arent combining their powers into one character. They all lack Odin's durability and power for one. Thanos drops the Surfer in no time. The rest all fall shortly thereafter.

Odin has rocked dimensions before when in battle. He is on a whole other level. He also oneshotted the Surfer. Even if we combined all of their powers it still wouldnt be close to Odin level.

Lord S
I think the 3 guys on the team combined, not holding back, just about equal Odin's power. Maybe. What the f**k?

Enyalus
Thanos can't even fly and is leagues slower than Surfer. Without Surfer being an idiot, he should never KO Norrin. And with Sentry and Quasar distracting him, I think they have a good chance.

quanchi112
Thanos can't even fly and is leagues slower than Surfer. Without Surfer being an idiot, he should never KO Norrin. And with Sentry and Quasar distracting him, I think they have a good chance. He can teleport. Did you read the Thanos/Fallen One fight?

LOL at your reasoning. Thanos does ko the Surfer. I am amused by someone who wants to completely ignore the comics themselves.

Enyalus
He can teleport. Did you read the Thanos/Fallen One fight?

For sure. Getting him to blow up that star was awesome.

quanchi112
For sure. Getting him to blow up that star was awesome. Thanos was toying with him and laying the smackdown. The point is he was blasting him as he was whizzing all over the place.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Nihilist
thanos

kgkg
I am amused by someone who wants to completely ignore the comics themselves. People do that everytime wink It's like me saying anyone can hit Flash since it does happen every issue smile

But doesn't seem like it in KMC big grin

Mindset
Anyone can hit Flash

skygunner41
Why Arguing ...anyway KMC Thanos smack the hell out of those 3.

occultdestroyer
KMC Thanos wins everytime, all the time. durquanchi
You can pit him against LT and Spectre both AT THE SAME TIME,
and he would still win.

The only thing that can beat him is Chuck Norris

ultimatethor
thanos wins. Sentry is just a non factor who will probably be oneshotted. SS and quasar may put up a fight but they still cant ko thanos so the result is inevitable.

starlock
Team Wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Team Wins How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.