Who can beat Majestic a prep fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
These are the prep times.

1 day:
1 week:
1 month:
1 year:

Cavalier
Originally posted by Cavalier
What's ironic, is that Endrict will have to go to the trouble of clicking and opening a new tab/window just to read this message. I'm on his ignore list, but he'll click anyways.

Hi, Endrict.

Enyalus
Thanos takes them all.

....Also Dr. Doom. MARVEL WINS!!!

HawkinPoop!
3 threads with Majestic in one night. Endrict you kinda fail. No. Let me take that statement back for retooling(i said retooling what with you being a tool). Endrict. You fail.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
These are the prep times.

1 day:
1 week:
1 month:
1 year:
facepalm

Cavalier
Originally posted by Ha Son
facepalm zed oh em gee.

I didn't know it had been KMC'd.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Cavalier
zed oh em gee.

I didn't know it had been KMC'd.

HawkinPoop!
Originally posted by Ha Son

haw-som

Ha Son
Originally posted by HawkinPoop!
haw-som
ssst

iceman24567
Nice spam no expression

DigiMark007
Both of you need to stop or it's a warning. At some point it was arbitrarily (and wrongly) decided that making a lot of threads is a reprehensible act, when it's exactly what the forum was intended for. The Endrict's and golem's of KMC just like making threads, and are curious about fights.

So at this point it's not only spam, but trolling and baiting as well, since it's targeted at a specific member.

HawkinPoop!
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Both of you need to stop or it's a warning. At some point it was arbitrarily (and wrongly) decided that making a lot of threads is a reprehensible act, when it's exactly what the forum was intended for. The Endrict's and golem's of KMC just like making threads, and are curious about fights.

i liked the second half of the post stick out tongue

Cavalier
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I miss when Paul was around.

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Bentley
Majestic has done machines and tech in seconds right, even discovering some things... What's the worst thing he has done in panel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.