Ben Skywalker Bad Ass Or Panzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
WAS HE ANYTHING LIKE LUKE I HOPE NOT.AND HOW BOUT SOLOS YOUNGEST KID ANYTHING LIKE OLDER BRO AND SIS????????????????????????????????????

Tangible God
No. Anakin Solo was cool. The twins weren't.

BOOG
i thought the girl twin was one of the baddest and jacen was one of the baddest sith

Tangible God
Actually, judging by your standards, half the character in Star Wars were "bad." Jacen was a nature loving prissy boy who managed to be seduced by an ex-Jedi/Sith/Vong-conspirator and Lumiya, of all Sith. He made a terrible Dark Lord.

Jaina, by association with her twin brother, was just as sucky. Maybe less so.

Lord Knightfa11
EU BASHING PARTY!!! *lowers the disco ball*

Tangible God
Not here. We have The Imperial Navy thread for that.

Elite Hunter
The authors dropped the ball with Caedus (and everyone else) in the LOTF series his character was only good in Betrayal and Invincible. Ben finally acted like a teenager in Invincible and the enitre series Jaina was debating which guy she wanted to sleep with.

Captain REX
The Imp Navy thread is not EU bashing, it is more canonicity issues. There are plenty of aspects of EU that I find interesting and look into often, just as there are plenty of EU things that are just plain scary. Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

Ben Skywalker hasn't really done much. He's only a young teenager.

Fan Skywalker
I think and hope Ben will turn out better the the solo children (kid is already doing suicide missions), so ill learn towards more "bad" then panzy.

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Not here. We have The Imperial Navy thread for that.

HAY!

truejedi
no.. ben is a panzy.... for tahira trying to seduce him... and for bringing tahira back to light instead of killing her, and for being a bratty kid at the beginning of LOTF when Luke was all "stay away from jacen, cause he's a sith that i'm not gonna kill" and Ben was all "no i love him he's better than you!!!"

which was a lie.

Schwarzenegger
Seduce him sexually or via the force?

Tangible God
Why not both? Make an evening out of it.

truejedi
she seduced him sexually. it was gross. and weird. because, isn't ben like 14? and tahira in her 20's?

BruceSkywalker
In my opinion Ben needs to grow up in the force and become strong..

He also needs to built up his lightsaber skills

Red Nemesis
He's 14- give him a break.

Enyalus
Originally posted by truejedi
she seduced him sexually. it was gross. and weird. because, isn't ben like 14? and tahira in her 20's?

She's 48.

Tangible God
MILF in the making.

Red Nemesis
VPILF in the making. Caedus could come back from the dead and make her second in command...

DE 5. Revenge of the panzy whiny lame-ass sith

Tangible God
Sad thing is, it'd still be read.

Captain REX
Tahiri is 28... she's twice his age. Awkward!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.