Kazekage Gaara vs. Kuchiki Byakuya?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonSensi-Klown
Fight takes place in the Cuunin Exam arena.

Slaanesh
Byakuya..he's way too fast..

Wil7
Gaara... Naruto got lucky when he beat him...so did Deidara.

Jugglenaut
Senbonzakura Kageyoshi if Byakuya is feeling dramatic. Otherwise he simply shunpos around him and spams kido.

"You are nothing compared to the Kuchikis. Now disappear from my sight."

Darth Raizen
Senbonsakura Kageyoshi.

/topic

Bada's Palin
Gaara's too slow and too homosexual.

Wil7
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Gaara's too slow and too homosexual.

For calling Gaara that, he would crush your ass into 1,000,000 pieces. Gaara maybe slow, but his sand is way fast. A simple taijutsu can't beat Gaara, as Rock Lee got his ass beat by Gaara. Byakuya is fast, but if Lee couldn't beat him, what is the point Byakuya fighting a battle that even Lee couldn't defeat.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Wil7
Gaara maybe slow, but his sand is way fast. A simple taijutsu can't beat Gaara, as Rock Lee got his ass beat by Gaara. Byakuya is fast, but if Lee couldn't beat him, what is the point Byakuya fighting a battle that even Lee couldn't defeat. laughing at this guy for thinking that Byakuya would resort to a commoner's way of fighting, and thinking that Lee > Byakuya.

Wil7
Lee turns on 5 gates and beats Byakuya. Byakuya won't even have time to blink.

NonSensi-Klown
All PIS aside, Rock Lee wouldn't even have time to use the gates before he gets destroyed.

As for flash stepping (Or whatever it's called) behind him, I don't see why that is fast enough to tag Gaara.

Wil7
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
All PIS aside, Rock Lee wouldn't even have time to use the gates before he gets destroyed.

As for flash stepping (Or whatever it's called) behind him, I don't see why that is fast enough to tag Gaara.

He can open 1 and use it on him, and if stopped which probably won't happen, he would open 2 and get back to speed. Then open third quickly and fourth and beat the living shit out of him, and 5 to finish it off. Byakuya has no gourd made of sand to protect his fall. THE END.

Jugglenaut
He can open 1 and use it on him, and if stopped which probably won't happen, he would open 2 and get back to speed. Then open third quickly and fourth and beat the living shit out of him, and 5 to finish it off. .
Haha. Lee actually would have time to pause and open each gate like it's some sort of test, and Byakuya would just stand there watching.

King Kandy
For calling Gaara that, he would crush your ass into 1,000,000 pieces. Gaara maybe slow, but his sand is way fast. A simple taijutsu can't beat Gaara, as Rock Lee got his ass beat by Gaara. Byakuya is fast, but if Lee couldn't beat him, what is the point Byakuya fighting a battle that even Lee couldn't defeat.
Good point. Clearly if Lee cannot defeat Gaara then nobody can possibly ever defeat him.

Bada's Palin

Gaara would offer to suck my dick.

Lee was dominiating Gaara throughout the entire fight and was stupid enough to open the gates. If he hadn't opened any gates he could simply have kept on wearing out Gaara's sand armour. Gaara had no way of dealing with Lee.

NonSensi-Klown
... he could have dealt with him the way he dealt with Sawsgay, the man who for all intent and purposes was Rock Lee's superior at the time of the finals.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
... he could have dealt with him the way he dealt with Sawsgay, the man who for all intent and purposes was Rock Lee's superior at the time of the finals.

Really? He was going to transform into the super strong form that couldn't even handle a single explosive tag? laughing

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah. Apparently, it's > anything either Rock Lee or Sawsgod could to. ermm

And even more funny... Gaara wasn't hurt int he slightest, according to the manga. It temporarily disfigured his sand body. How effective.

But I was referring more to the nigh unpierceable bubble shield thing that Rock Lee has no way of breaking unless he had a jutsu that was meant to pierce things... like Dark-Jaxx's mom.

Slaanesh
byakuya like to use that move he use the first time he fight ichi..go around the back and stabbed the heart to end the match quickly..how is gaara going to stop that??seeing how his defensive sand can't even keep up with lee without the weigh..

Wil7
Gaara would offer to suck my dick.

What is it with you and dick sucking. Maybe you are just upset that your gay and you will suck a dick, and your upset about it, so you aim sucking dicks on other people. And your talking about Gaara, who happens to be a cartoon character. Don't blame it on other people for your own problems.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Slaanesh
byakuya like to use that move he use the first time he fight ichi..go around the back and stabbed the heart to end the match quickly..how is gaara going to stop that??seeing how his defensive sand can't even keep up with lee without the weigh..

Slaanesh
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/56/05/

u call that not fast enough??

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah.

And people are forgetting that Gaara can also surround himself in a nigh indestructable ball of sand.

Bada's Palin
What is it with you and dick sucking. Maybe you are just upset that your gay and you will suck a dick, and your upset about it, so you aim sucking dicks on other people. And your talking about Gaara, who happens to be a cartoon character. Don't blame it on other people for your own problems.

My own problems? I've got no problems as long as Gaara eases off on the gayness.

Byakuya has no trouble moving faster than the human eye can perceive, flash step or not. Gaara can't even keep up with Rock Lee. And if you think that the armour of sand will stop Kuchiki, when he can cut through steel like it's nothing.

Jugglenaut
Gaara couldn't react to gated Lee, yet Byakuya is going to be slower than that when he's already > the espada with the fastest Sonido.

Wil7
My own problems? I've got no problems as long as Gaara eases off on the gayness.

He has no gayness, it's just you.

Bada's Palin
Gaara's pretty limited by his chakra, where as we have seen no limitations to kidou. Byakuya can easily skip incantations and the attacks will still be incredibly strong.

He has no gayness, it's just you.

If I was gay, wouldn't I be pretty good at telling if other people were?

Wil7

If I was gay, wouldn't I be pretty good at telling if other people were?

Well you pretty much suck balls at telling if people are gay or not. So you might not be, but don't say someone is gay when they aren't.

Dark-Jaxx
Stfu both of you.

Byakuya should win IMO.

If he cannot beat the sand through speed, he sure as hell will through power, with his Spiritual Power exhausted, he still managed to do a bigger explosion than the one that threatened Sungakure in his final attack on Ichigo when they clashed and shit.

Wil7
Remember when Yoshamaru tried to kill Gaara with tons of paper bombs, but Gaara survived, that will happen here as well.

Bada's Palin
Remember when Yoshamaru tried to kill Gaara with tons of paper bombs, but Gaara survived, that will happen here as well.

Yeah, that explosion almost covered a single rooftop.

WOW!!!!

Wil7
Yeah, that explosion almost covered a single rooftop.

WOW!!!!

Yeah, and he just sat there crying and it protected him. Even if he did a giant explosion like you say he can, the sand would just cover his entire body and surround him, and he won't be injured.

Jugglenaut
Yeah, and he just sat there crying and it protected him. Even if he did a giant explosion like you say he can, the sand would just cover his entire body and surround him, and he won't be injured.
Oh shit, like Byakuya can't repeat it again and again with his superior firepower? Funny how Gaara will be doing nothing but trying to defend his feeble little self from those millions of blades.

leonheartmm
byakuya dies. simple. against a man whose shield can cover city wide areas and stop blasts the size of nukes as well as having hisown personal bijuu. {remember, this isnt the same gaara that fought lee, this is kazekage gaara}

Wil7
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Oh shit, like Byakuya can't repeat it again and again with his superior firepower? Funny how Gaara will be doing nothing but trying to defend his feeble little self from those millions of blades.

Oh shit, like the sand all of a sudden is just going to decide not to protect him. laughing . Millions of blades. WOW, Gaara is so scared of millions of blade. We have already seen millions of blades try to kill Gaara, and they were all stopped. Millions of blades rolling on floor laughing That is a joke to Gaara.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
byakuya dies. simple. against a man whose shield can cover city wide areas and stop blasts the size of nukes as well as having hisown personal bijuu. {remember, this isnt the same gaara that fought lee, this is kazekage gaara} The shield was not the size of a city, it was the size of two city blocks at best, probably less than that, and it certainly was no nuke.

Byakuya has the speed and the power to kill Gaara.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The shield was not the size of a city, it was the size of two city blocks at best, probably less than that, and it certainly was no nuke.

the explosion was supposed to blow up the entire village, but gaara protected the village.

Just like lee beat gaara? lee is strong and powerful too.

leonheartmm
The shield was not the size of a city, it was the size of two city blocks at best, probably less than that, and it certainly was no nuke.

very intentionally, your trying to understate the fight. the sand village is as big as a city. the shield was covering nearly the entire village{it looks smaller at first because it is high} diedara claimed the blast would destroy th entire village, the blast was seen to be large enough to destroy the entire village, your wrong.

Jugglenaut
Oh shit, like the sand all of a sudden is just going to decide not to protect him. laughing . Millions of blades. WOW, Gaara is so scared of millions of blade. We have already seen millions of blades try to kill Gaara, and they were all stopped. Millions of blades rolling on floor laughing That is a joke to Gaara.
Wow, so you've counted all of the kunai hurled at him? Didn't think so.

And laughing at the fanboy for thinking that kunai are comparable to tiny blades that have busted buildings.

Please fanboy, keep thinking that Naruto > Bleach.

Dark-Jaxx
very intentionally, your trying to understate the fight. the sand village is as big as a city. the shield was covering nearly the entire village{it looks smaller at first because it is high} diedara claimed the blast would destroy th entire village, the blast was seen to be large enough to destroy the entire village, your wrong. We clearly saw a building right under it, we clearly saw it was not as big as the city, you have no proof the Sand Village is as big as a city, the blast was clearly not a nuke, it was clearly not as big as the city, and Deidara never claimed he would destroy the entire village, only threaten the village.

leonheartmm
he threatened to destroy the village. and all of those are baseless claims in face of the manga.

Dark-Jaxx
Nice dodge, so we assume it was as big as the village(the blast and the shield) even though we clearly were shown they were not? So we should go by what Deidara said, not what happened?

And hell, Sungakure is not as big as a city, Deidara's strongest bomb is only over a span of 5 kilometers...How many cities do you know that are 5 kilometers? Not many.

leonheartmm
actually diedara's strongest bomb has a PURE blast RADIUS of 10 kilometres{for comparison, most large nukes have a pure blast radius of around a kilometre}, and in reality, looking from the scans, diedara's pure blast on panel was much much muhc MUCH bigger than a mere 10 kilometre in diametre.

even sangakure's walls are the size of mountains/sky scrappers, it is easily as big as a city. put up all the scans again, your claims are baseless. it was a huge blast and the ensuing shockwave sud have destroyed the entire city and the shield was nearly as big as the city.

and again, what has byakuya done which is even remotely close to that??

Dark-Jaxx
Can someone post the two scans of Gaara putting up a shield and taking the blast from Deidara to shut him up? For some gay reason the copy function is not working on my laptop.

Terryc250
Byakuya can win this by shunpo speedblitz, but i really don't know how fast that would be compared to Naruto's Universe speed. Its possible that Byakuya could win it with shunpo and his bankai.. his bankai easily took out a building while injuring Renji, but if all of that fails then Gaara wins

leonheartmm
whats a building to a city?

Dark-Jaxx
Gaara's sand could not react to Byakuya's speed like it did to slow ass Deidara's slow ass bomb, and said blast was only big enough to destroy a city.

Seriously, someone post the friggin scans, I can't do it right now.

Terryc250
Gaara's automatic sand defense isn't the size of a city

leonheartmm
no, but the shield which stopped the c-3 WAS.

and why cudnt it react to byakuya's speed, and why cudnt he merely envelope himself in a permanent cocoon and create the sand eye and fight that way?

Terryc250
If Gaara can summon his city sized sand, before Byakuya breaks through Gaara's defense, then he can win thats with assuming Byakuya's speed+bankai can break through Gaara's automatic sand def.

But if he can't before the sand comes, then Byakuya loses

leonheartmm
or gaara can just form his sand cocoon at the start of the fight.

Terryc250
Deidara, getting the C-3, and droppping it is not as fast as Byakuya.

http://i38.tinypic.com/of3vgk.jpg

By the time Deidara says he's going to drop it on the city, Gaara was most likely preparing to stop it already.

leonheartmm
yes but that was gaara's largest shield, im talking about his personal cocoon shield which is much faster.

Terryc250
But how durable is his cocoon? Genin Sasuke's Chidori was able to basically splash through it like nothing, but kazekage probably got more durable, its really too hard to tell if byakuya's bankai can get through it or not

Dark-Jaxx
Considering the fact that Byakuya's Bankai's final attack while Byakuya was not 100% made a blast as big as it did...It is not durable enough.

Slaanesh
the auto shield will not be fast enough to stop byakuya..it's not even fast enough to stop lee..i think byakuya is faster that lee w/out the weigh..even byakuya bankai is fast..it can keep up with ichigo in bankai mode..

Wil7
The 5th gate on lee is way faster than byakuya, and it didn't even get a scratch on gaara. It only hurt the sand armor.

Dark-Jaxx
Is it faster? Maybe.

Is it more powerful? Not a chance.

Slaanesh
The 5th gate on lee is way faster than byakuya, and it didn't even get a scratch on gaara. It only hurt the sand armor.

that doesn't matter..what i was trying to say is the sand can't react to byakuya..
he use blunt attack..byakuya use a sword..thats a totaly different thing..

Wil7
Gaara would surround himself in sand before Byakuya can get a cut on him. Gaara can still attack when surrounded in sand.

Slaanesh
the one that got pierce by sasuke chidori?? laughing

Wil7
A sword isn't the same thing as chidori.

leonheartmm
oh right, the same shield which was harder than diomand at one point. and chidori is EXTREMELY powerful. there is infact little to nuthing that has survive being cut by it.

Terryc250
Was it ever stated to be harder then diamond? I don't recall.

Sasuke's chidori has went through it like nothing, and Sasuke i don't think ever killed anyone with his chidori, or he rarely even hits anyone with it, he hit Genin Gaara and wounded him. But its about as powerful as Naruto's rasengan, or maybe even less powerful.. Kabuto took a rasengan and survived

I think Byakuya's bankai > Sasuke's Chidori

Dark-Jaxx
Gaara would surround himself in sand before Byakuya can get a cut on him. Gaara can still attack when surrounded in sand. I did not realise Gaara was that quick(he isn't).

And...Chidori pierced it, Byakuya will do so handily.

Slaanesh
zaraki cut a building in half..surely byakuya strike is as powerfull..think gaara sand armor can withstand such a powerfull strike??

Wil7
leonheartmm, I dare his sword to leave a whole the size of chidori, and bigger on a wall. I want it even bigger than rasengan's whole. Cutting through isn't the same thing.

leonheartmm
yes it was stated that gaara can collect the hardest minerals in the ground{diaomand} and compress it further with his own chakra. and lets not forget the severity of the explosion when the power of the chidori and shaaringan actuallly burst in the fight of naruto against sasuke. byakuya is nuthing to that, senbonzakura doesnt have that kind of piercing power, MAYBE zengetsu would, but thats still a BIG BIG if, and even then i doubt it.

Bada's Palin
lmao.

Captains can split hollows the size of skyscrapers with a swing, Kakashi wasn't even able to get through Haku, a person, with his chidori.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Slaanesh
zaraki cut a building in half..surely byakuya strike is as powerfull..think gaara sand armor can withstand such a powerfull strike?? Well Kenpachi is physically stronger and has a much greater spiritual power than Byakuya so I doubt that...

Seriously, Bada's Palin brings a great point.

Ichigo in the series, who had not had any Shinigami training, had a (weak) sealed Zanpakuto, was able to severely wound a Menos Gillian, which is as big as a Skyscraper, with one swing. The slash traveled up almost to its face.

How in the FVCK will Byakuya, who is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than the Ichigo that did that, not be able to cut through the sand with his Bankai?

leonheartmm
he stopped the second he hit haku out of shock. also, size isnt anything, just look at soifon or yuroichi. heck, voslo lords are the size of humans and they can make mincemeat of captains.

Dark-Jaxx
I guess that means that they are like super strong just small?

I like how you did not even try to actually address the point.

Menos Gillian are the third strongest class of Hollow.

They are as big as skyscrapers.

A novice nearly killed one in a single blow.

Nice, trying to downplay the feat. Fanboy.

leonheartmm
Well Kenpachi is physically stronger and has a much greater spiritual power than Byakuya so I doubt that...

Seriously, Bada's Palin brings a great point.

Ichigo in the series, who had not had any Shinigami training, had a (weak) sealed Zanpakuto, was able to severely wound a Menos Gillian, which is as big as a Skyscraper, with one swing. The slash traveled up almost to its face.

How in the FVCK will Byakuya, who is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than the Ichigo that did that, not be able to cut through the sand with his Bankai?

rent u the one who warn people to not use A>B>C LOGIC. SPECIALLY in sumthing like bleach where power levels are being redefined, arc to arc?

Dark-Jaxx
A>B>C logic?

Ichigo nearly cut a Gillian in half with a weak sword, and no training.

Byakuya, who has Bankai, training to the Captain level, and a greater spiritual power than Ichigo had at that point(spiritual power=cutting power) can't though?

Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
I guess that means that they are like super strong just small?

I like how you did not even try to actually address the point.

Menos Gillian are the third strongest class of Hollow.

They are as big as skyscrapers.

A novice nearly killed one in a single blow.

Nice, trying to downplay the feat. Fanboy.

a novice who had unleashed a great part of his spirit power, even when he fought renji renji noted that the spirit power was the same, it was just more controlled. also, contrast this with his fight against ikakku where he was havign trouble with a SPEAR. basically as i said before, bleach redefines{usueally weakens} power levels in general in every new arc, so as to counteract the progress in training/skill that the characters make, same with dbz.

Dark-Jaxx
a novice who had unleashed a great part of his spirit power, even when he fought renji renji noted that the spirit power was the same, it was just more controlled. also, contrast this with his fight against ikakku where he was havign trouble with a SPEAR. basically as i said before, bleach redefines{usueally weakens} power levels in general in every new arc, so as to counteract the progress in training/skill that the characters make, same with dbz. Renji's spirit power is not as strong as Byakuya's, hell, Byakuya cut the Ichigo who pwned the Gillian's Zanpakuto in half, and cut Ichigo up, all in the same slash. Spear? Ikkaku is a liutenant level Shinigami, hell, he is stronger than most, he has a Bankai, and his "spear" was his Zanpakuto. Which is infused with his spiritual power. And Lieutenants>Menos Gillians. So your point...Well it sucks.

leonheartmm
leutenants are not stronger than menos in general, bankai ikakku is a special case. and again i was trying to demonstrate how SIZE doesnt matter. and ur using A>B>C logic again. why do people assume that ichigo was WEAK then? he just hadnt learnt to CONTROL his spirit power. otherwise u n i well know that a cero has the potential to **** up most average level captains. and THAT ichigo repelled a cero. it alludes to his spirit power. hes just learnt to control it better.

Dark-Jaxx
leutenants are not stronger than menos in general, bankai ikakku is a special case. and again i was trying to demonstrate how SIZE doesnt matter. and ur using A>B>C logic again. why do people assume that ichigo was WEAK then? he just hadnt learnt to CONTROL his spirit power. otherwise u n i well know that a cero has the potential to **** up most average level captains. and THAT ichigo repelled a cero. it alludes to his spirit power. hes just learnt to control it better. Not all Menos, no, but they are stronger than Gillian. Size is not all that matters, spiritual power matters more, true, but Gillian also have far greater spiritual power than most Hollows. But they ARE as big as Skyscrapers, and coupled with their spiritual power, that is an awesome feat. He was weak then, he had no training, could not use Shyunpo, his spiritual power was not on par with Byakuya's, and his physical strength was not at its peak.

A cero from a Gillian would NEVER fvck a Captain up.

leonheartmm
^thats where ur wrong. cero is cero, no matter what. and i said a NORMAL captain.

Dark-Jaxx
So a cero from random Gillian #3 would be as powerful as one from a powerful Espada, like Barragan for instance(who is probably the #1 Espada)?

Lol, no.

leonheartmm
lol, yes. but barragan wud probablu use a bala blast whih is more [pwerful than cero. also, there are pecial techniques like the triple cero which kicked grimjaw's ass

Dark-Jaxx
lol, yes. but barragan wud probablu use a bala blast whih is more I thought Bala was just a quicker, more rapid, but weaker blast similar to Cero?

leonheartmm
erm, noo, its the green blast which ulquirra shot against ichigo and beat his ass with. i think its a stonger version of cero.

Dark-Jaxx
No, that was just a special form of Cero was it not?

Bala is sumthin different I think.

leonheartmm
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

roz88
byauya's flash step 2 good.

Bada's Palin
I thought Bala was just a quicker, more rapid, but weaker blast similar to Cero?

Bala is 3 times weaker and 20 times quicker or something.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah that is what I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.