who has found love on the net and is trying to pursue it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
so i recently found my absolute love on the net and we talk every night on the phone forever. i love everything about him and in five months i am prolly going to stop everything that is going on in my life just to move down to the state that he lives in.

anyone else have a love online that you really think that your going to end up with for the rest of your life once you do meet?

Rogue Jedi
yes Love is indeed the most powerful force in the universe.

DeNiro
NOBLEST IS WHAT IS MOST JUST, MOST PRIZED IS HEALTH, BUT SWEETEST OF ALL IS TO WIN ONES LOVE -ARISTOTLE

jadeily
Absolutely..

Mywi
Originally posted by DeNiro
so i recently found my absolute love on the net and we talk every night on the phone forever. i love everything about him and in five months i am prolly going to stop everything that is going on in my life just to move down to the state that he lives in.

anyone else have a love online that you really think that your going to end up with for the rest of your life once you do meet? lawl

Bardock42

anyone else have a love online that you really think that your going to end up with for the rest of your life once you do meet?

You are gay?

EWWWWWWWWWWW

Mairuzu
A gay cowboy from hell

steverules
I never knew no expression

WrathfulDwarf
What is love? Oh baby don't hurt me....no more...

Davehead
Hello. I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

dadudemon

Yes. no expression

You, and only you. inlove

Piggle Humsy
Internet love is for losers haermm

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Internet love is for losers haermm I used to be a loser sad

Phucked Up

Yeah, totally. haermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I used to be a loser sad

Don't worry, you still are petpet

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Yeah, totally. haermm

haermm2

Rogue Jedi
shifty

Morning_Glory
Mywi is my love in_love

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Mywi is my love in_love You and the rest of the world 131

=Tired Hiker=

Dude, you've got to make a 'coming out of the closet' thread before you go and state something like that. blink

~Forever*Alone~
beware of what love the internet brings. people are different than they seem...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
beware of what love the internet brings. people are different than they seem...

shock

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dude, you've got to make a 'coming out of the closet' thread before you go and state something like that. blink I think this is it.

Leo.M
You're gay? shock

Rogue Jedi
I think he turned to the dark side yes

DeNiro
I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out

Mywi
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Mywi is my love in_love
love
in_love

Selphie
I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out

Sorry people are stupid, but you'll always have a friend in me, and I support you completely. yes

Impediment

nopity

You grammar and punctuation are really bad.

Rogue Jedi
I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out Dude, I dont remember you as one who gives a shit about what others say or do. confused

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Impediment
nopity

You grammar and punctuation are really bad.

What punctuation?

Impediment
Exactly.

Mywi
ill never be on here again

Yes, yes you will

Davehead
They always come back, even if only in invisible mode.

silver_tears
He broke my heart. uhuh
But that's okay, because all you have to do is surround yourself with penii and move on. awesome

Rogue Jedi
Penii haermm

Scythe
Yeah...

Strangelove

anyone else have a love online that you really think that your going to end up with for the rest of your life once you do meet? I'm glad you and josh are happy smile

I used to look down on people who met over the internet, but then a bunch of different shit happened, and long story short, I don't anymore. mmm

ScarletSpeed

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Yeah, totally. haermm

The Grey Fox
I think that now because of some of the post posted by some members on here i have finally realized how pointless these forums are and how rude and stupid people are have fun all you dorks out there that post on the internet all day ill never be on here again so thanks peace out You know, this actually was his last post... ermm

ScarletSpeed

dude, don't be like that, people are assholes man, don't let them ruin it for you.

Piggle Humsy
You know, this actually was his last post... ermm

I wonder what posts did it mhmm

The Grey Fox
I wonder what posts did it mhmm

Originally posted by Mywi
lawl Originally posted by Bardock42
You are gay?

EWWWWWWWWWWW Originally posted by Mairuzu
A gay cowboy from hell Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dude, you've got to make a 'coming out of the closet' thread before you go and state something like that. blink Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think he turned to the dark side yes

lol..

Piggle Humsy
Yeah I think you're on to something haermm

Mywi
You know, this actually was his last post... ermm Originally posted by Davehead
They always come back, even if only in invisible mode.

Rogue Jedi
Deniro is a cool guy, go easy man.

jalek moye
i dont know about love or anything

but i met a good friend of mine on the net, actually a couple of them

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Deniro is a cool guy, go easy man. Who?

Outbound
You know, this actually was his last post... ermm

Nah thats DeNiro, he'll pop in every few years, then fade out again ermm

Syren
Been there, done that, got the emotional scars.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by Syren
Been there, done that, got the emotional scars.

Ax3l
I love myself.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
I love myself.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by Ax3l
I love myself. Don't forget Rosey Palm. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
Been there, done that, got the emotional scars. Same. Scars still there, but they no longer hurt.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Davehead
They always come back, even if only in invisible mode. I'm not sure he knows how to do that, bless his heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.