Batman vs Unicorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Unicorn- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Milos_Masaryk_%28Earth-616%29

Endrict Nuul
The Goddamn Batman..

DigiMark007
By physical stats, Uni should stomp. He's more akin to someone like Spider-Man than Batman.

Of course, it's Batman, so we can never say for sure. But I'm less inclined to believe the hype than some. Rough fight for both, and Bats goes down swinging, but he does go down.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw,

I believe Unicorn has lost to people far lesser than Batman

Warrior18
Seems he is a 15 tonner with beastly durability and stamina.His bio says nothing of superhuman speed though. Hummmmm.
Oooops. I just read he has some formidable equipment etc.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw,

Figures. No one like this should lose to Batman. But in a comic, it might happen. Meta level physical stats and some useful and powerful equipment should be a stomp.

Who'd he lose to, btw?

vansonbee
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw,

lolz

Unicorn > lesser people aka you* > Batman

golem370
I think Unicorn has it in the bag. If Batman tries to fight Unicorn could he even hurt Unicorn and if he tries weapons well Unicorn has some pretty powerful ones too. He can effect the metal weapons in Batman belt.

zeel
For heavens sake the transformers beat uni batman himself cant do it but he will find someone or some way to get it done.

Thor could beat this dude himself hell his hammer had dented the armour of the celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.