Gaara vs Sasori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
They both have all of there abilities.

Who is the better sand village ninja.

psycho gundam
sasori knows all about gaara's abilities since he is from the same village and has yuura as a spy as gaara's captain for many years. he's not going to be caught off guard by anything imo.

hiruko (his main puppet) would get crushed easily by gaara but that only makes sasori bring out his third kazakage puppet who's kekki genki (imo) can beat gaara's sand manipulations. + the poison soaked in it + the poison gas the third can pump out.

Wil7
Sasori isn't fast enough to hit Gaara.

Bada's Palin
Sasori.

psycho gundam
does he have to be?

he already killed the third kazekage, who possesses abilities almost exactly like garra's.

Wil7
Originally posted by psycho gundam
does he have to be?

he already killed the third kazekage, who possesses abilities almost exactly like garra's.

The third kazekage can bend sand, and Gaara's sand protects him of it's own occord. Gaara would use sand coffin to beat sasori, he could use sand tsunami, or just turn into Shukaku, and crush sasori. Nothing of Sasori can get through Gaara's sand defence, and if he gets through he still has his sand armor. He could surround himself in sand, and the only things that we have seen go through was chidori, and i think kimmimaro's bone almost went through. Needles of sasori won't work, and his poison won't get near him. Gaara is just too much for Sasori to handle, and I know Sasori let himself die, but Chiyo and Sakura would have probably still beat Sasori, and if he can't beat them, then Gaara could handle Sasori.

NonSensi-Klown
Gaara wins. Sasori doesn't have any abilities that can kill him.

Wil7
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Gaara wins. Sasori doesn't have any abilities that can kill him.

At least I got someone backing me up. Deidara's bombs, Chidori, Kimmimaro's bones, and even though we haven't seen it happen, rasengan could break through Gaara's sand. Sasori is to slow and none of his moves can break through Gaara's rock hard sand.

Terryc250
Are you guys forgetting about Sasori's Iron sand?

Iron Sand>Regular Sand

Deidara was able to figure out a way through Gaara's sand, Deidara is basically Sasori's b*tch

Sasori wins, one wound and Gaara is finished.

NonSensi-Klown
Iron Sand > Regular sand according to what? Some fallible third party character? Iron Sand's greatest feat is failing to kill Sakura.

Please. Gaara kills Sasori in a few minutes.

Terryc250
You do know Sakura only survived because of Chiyo right?

Iron Sand is basically indestructable, Kimimaro easily bulldozed through Gaaras sand.

Sasori took down an entire country

Bada's Palin
Iron Sand > Regular sand according to what? Some fallible third party character? Iron Sand's greatest feat is failing to kill Sakura.

Please. Gaara kills Sasori in a few minutes.

Yeah, that was all Sakura.

Way to take things out of context.

occultdestroyer
Gaara
ABC logic won't work in this situation

Terryc250
Who's using ABC logic? If Kimimaro easily bulldozed through Gaara's sand what makes you think this can't pierce through it? At the end of the day its still just sand.

http://i34.tinypic.com/ridqap.jpg

yungz22
also sasori has water pumps that slice through solid rock im pretty sure it can get through the sand plus sasori has puppets plus explosions like paper bombs can get through garra's sand

Terryc250
Originally posted by yungz22
also sasori has water pumps that slice through solid rock im pretty sure it can get through the sand plus sasori has puppets plus explosions like paper bombs can get through garra's sand

Gai's b*tchslap can get through Gaara's sand.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Terryc250
Gai's b*tchslap can get through Gaara's sand.

Gai would beat the living shit out of Gaara.

Dark-Jaxx
Honestly, Gaara would probably win, he doesn't really have a way to get past Gaara's sand and does not have the luxury of being able to pussy his way to victory by killing the villagers of the Sand Village.

psycho gundam
edit wrong thread

Terryc250
Iron Sand > Regular Sand

If Kimmimaro can bulldoze through Gaara's sand so easily (and his bones can be shattered) Sasori's Iron sand which is basically indestructable can pierce through it just as easily, and even a cut would be fatal against Sasori.

psycho gundam
oops wrong thread smile

Wil7
Gaara wasn't even hurt in the fight with Lee. Gai would be a challenge but Gaara still wins.

psycho gundam
wrong thread^

psycho gundam
sasori can create sand clones of himself, or has some sort of sand manipulation himself.

Wil7
So can Gaara. Sand manipulation is only for the 3rd kazekage, sasori can't do it. Still, he has nothing that can get through Gaara's sand.

psycho gundam
gas no expression

Terryc250
Originally posted by Wil7
So can Gaara. Sand manipulation is only for the 3rd kazekage, sasori can't do it. Still, he has nothing that can get through Gaara's sand.
Except for Sasori's Iron Sand no expression In which he can manipulate it and put it into any shape or form, which i don't even think Gaara can do with his own regular sand.

http://i34.tinypic.com/ridqap.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah but is his control as vast as Gaara's?

Terryc250
Probably, but either way, Gaara isn't as fast/agile as Sakura i don't think, nor would he have Chiyo to help him, or any of Sakura's antidotes, even a cut and it will be over.

Dark-Jaxx
True but Gaara has a shield of sand and the armor of sand.

Terryc250
I can still see Iron Sand wounding him, the armor of sand is still penetrable, from what its been shown so far, it just reduces the damage taken.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Yeah, that was all Sakura.

Way to take things out of context.

Right, because I stated that it was all Sakura.

Way to be an idiot. You're an inspiration to us all.

Aside from that, there is no proof that Iron Sand can take out Gaara. Gaara as of kazekage level has shown that he can tank incredible amounts of concussive force, as we've seen from the Deidera and Kimmimaro fights, and he has stated that he can pull of minerals from the earth to make his sand even harder, and stronger.

He can fly, use substitutions as well, and yes he can shape it into almost anything. With his ultimate defense it takes the shape of some wierd fat dude, when he fights Lee it takes the shape of a giant human hand.

And Gaara can attack Sasori even while being attacked by the puppet. He can use a sand avalanche, he can do that wierd thing where the ground itself under the enemy grabs his ankles. He has plenty of moves that he doesn't even need to visibly cast. And let's also not forget that the puppets need to be unsealed, and in a non-PIS enviroment Gaara will not stand there and let Sasori unroll the scrolls and make the summons.

Dark-Jaxx
But you are forgetting one important detail.

The Iron Sand's force would not be the main factor.

The venom in it would be. Can Gaara take Sasori's venom?

Terryc250
Unrolling a scroll takes about a second.
Kimmimaro mauled right through his sand like nothing, and Kimmi's bones can be shattered unlike Sasori's Iron Sand, his ultimate defense was that raccoon, which doesn't surround him. Sasori also has the hundreds of puppets that took down an entire country.

NonSensi-Klown
Apparently not. no expression

You can prove the iron sand > Kimmimaro's strength and attacks? Being unbreakable doesn't mean it can pierce anything. And also don't forget that the more layers you add to something, the stronger and thicker and denser it gets. Gaara can convert the dirt and minerals itself into sand, meaning he can add more and more layers to his sand and defense if need be. The puppets are non-factors. And again Gaara's sand doesn't even need to touch Sasori to hurt him, Gaara using his chakra and natural command over sand can turn the ground around Sasori into a pit of death, can crush him wit hit etc.

And, I've noticed that you're all putting gaara on the defensive. Why? Who's to say that through all of this gaara doesn't just use sand coffin/burial on the puppet? The puppets aren't known for their awesome speed.

Terryc250
Well in the picture its easily ripping through the ground which is more dense then sand

Sasori's puppets are actually quite fast, they also spray venom gas, it even literally states the iron sand as "The most feared weapon ever in Sunagakure" which rules it over Gaara's sand. It was even stated that the Iron Sand is why people regard the Sandaime Kazekage as the strongest, yes the strongest Kazekage.

Slaanesh
It was even stated that the Iron Sand is why people regard the Sandaime Kazekage as the strongest, yes the strongest Kazekage.

and after this fight..he has another kazekage in his collection cool

NonSensi-Klown
Well in the picture its easily ripping through the ground which is more dense then sand

Depends on the ground. Sand when packed together can take exploding missile shells and bullets, things simply dirt and usual rock can not. Than there's also the fact that the sand is essentially "alive" and can replenish itself.

Not fast enough, unless you can prove it.

Can you show me the context? I don't remember anymore.

First off, pointless hearsay. Second, feared does not translate into "superior in combat". Feats do, the words of others does not.

And, I'm assuming that the reason why neither you nor anyone else is not responding to the other 50% of my posts is because of you see no faults with it?

psycho gundam
*rim shot*

sasori seems to have the upper hand against gaara types, he already killed the 3rd.

NonSensi-Klown
Except the 3rd isn't a "Gaara type". The only way that iron sand and Gaara's sand is similar is that it's using millions of individual strands of nothingness to make a potent and physical form. A single grain of sand mixed with more sand is deadly. A single piece of iron is nothing. Single pieces put together is a weapon. That, is their only similairites.

Iron Sand does not automatically and subconsciously protect it's user like sand does, even against the users wishes (Gaara tried to cut his own wrists to kill himself but the sand protected him). It does not have an ultimate defense. It can not use the entire enviroment, regardless of weither the enviroment is sand or not, itself as a weapon. It can not turn the ground the opponent is standing on into a pool of death like sand does, it does not act as armor protecting the user from harm. Sand is much more versatile and has been shown to be able to do much more things.

Terryc250
Depends on the ground. Sand when packed together can take exploding missile shells and bullets, things simply dirt and usual rock can not. Than there's also the fact that the sand is essentially "alive" and can replenish itself.
The ground Iron sand ripped apart looks more dense then sand, it can replenish itself but thats after it has already been pierced through Iron Sand.

Kind of hard to prove its fast enough when they've never fought.

http://i35.tinypic.com/25pmz35.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/15d06px.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/1z3sajo.jpg

Gaara's auto defense protects him from physical harm, but i doubt it'll beable to block against this.

Well theres a reason they fear iron sand more then gaara's regular sand, most likely because iron sand is more superior.

Also there is that factor that they regard Sandaime Kazekage to be the most strongest Kazekage, due to his Iron Sand, which kind of points to Iron Sand being more superior again.

Simply put, Sasori is an akatsuki member, and Gaara certainly isn't going to just simply put his puppets in a desert coffin, nor would Sasori just stand there and let him sink into a pit, doing alot of this requires alot of Gaara's chakra as well.

Dark-Jaxx
http://i33.tinypic.com/15d06px.jpg I would just like to point something critical out.

Sakura in the top panel looks really hot. Srsly. no expression

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I would just like to point something critical out.

Sakura in the top panel looks really hot. Srsly. no expression

SEXY smile

braveheart
sasori will win all he has to do is use his water and get gaaras sand wet

roz88
if sasori cuts u he kills u or even hits u.

Wil7
Yeah, Sasori will be able to get through Gaara's sand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.