Wolverine VS Karate Kid h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Wolverine W/adamantium and healing factor

VS

Karate Kid

In a H2h fight.

Warrior18
KK would totally outskill him. But could he put him down for good? hummmm.

Darth Martin
Classic KK should win.
Modern KK was beaten by Batman.

Warrior18
yeh is this peak at his best KK?

Warrior18
Didn't Batman basically cheat though? I can't remeber the details of that fight.

Mindset
Originally posted by Warrior18
Didn't Batman basically cheat though? I can't remeber the details of that fight.

KK and him were fighting evenly, then KK was koed by Black Lightning.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
KK and him were fighting evenly, then KK was koed by Black Lightning. didnt he have a deadly disease at the time though?

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
didnt he have a deadly disease at the time though? Which at that moment wasn't affecting him.

srankmissingnin
Classic KK beats Wolverine
Wolverine beats current Legion Reboot KK (the Asian one)
Wolverine beats the Modern KK that Batman fought.

snoopdogg
I might side with Double K.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Classic KK beats Wolverine
Wolverine beats current Legion Reboot KK (the Asian one)
Wolverine beats the Modern KK that Batman fought. isnt the asian one beating daxamites and dodging lightning?

Enyalus
Classic KK finds a 2 nanometer wide weak point in the entirety of Logan's adamantium skeleton, strikes there six times before Wolverine can think, "Oh, f*ck" and ends up shattering him into fifty pieces.

KK wins.

tkitna
Ahhh, this is hysterical.

Batman was the worst for wear after KK and he fought once KK woke up from a coma, so you decide how that went. (Bats still needed outside help to take him down).

Classic KK is Spite.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
KK and him were fighting evenly, then KK was koed by Black Lightning. What fight was this?

The book I read was at the Batcave. Batman was working on Karate Kid. Black Lightning was present. Val wakes up and KO's Black Lightning. Then Batman engages Val. Val splits Batman's helmet and strips his utility belt. Batman gives him a hernia. Val falls unconsious.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What fight was this?

The book I read was at the Batcave. Batman was working on Karate Kid. Black Lightning was present. Val wakes up and KO's Black Lightning. Then Batman engages Val. Val splits Batman's helmet and strips his utility belt. Batman gives him a hernia. Val falls unconsious. That's the fight, you're just remembering the last part wrong.

Val thinks Batman is shifting his weight because he's hurt, really he's just moving to let BL blast Val in the back.

It's probably in the KK respect thread. Or Batman.

occultdestroyer
Classic KK wins
Current KK loses

fangirl101
Originally posted by Warrior18
Didn't Batman basically cheat though? I can't remeber the details of that fight. KK was winning and even then, he was groggy from being drugged or what ever. And Batman cheated becaus he wasn't going to beat KK. Black Lightning Zapped him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
isnt the asian one beating daxamites and dodging lightning?

No, Asian KK is pretty much Karnak-lite.

GREAT_SHARK

Warrior18
Damn. The KMC has been invaded.

real_n!gga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.