The Spectre vs. Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
How strong is the Spectre really? Is he stronger than Superman?

Enyalus
Nope. Superman > Everyone else in DC.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nope. Batman> Everyone else in DC.

Fixed.... wink

Enyalus
Damn your greatness!

guy222
spectre

Scoobless
*Disagrees with everything the guy with the Red Hulk sig has to say on general principal*

zeel
superman has actually shown respect or even fear for the specter.

supes has nothing for any version of the specter.

zipo.............

tkitna
I called Spite before anybody else did!

DestinyGuy678
technically couldnt superman win, I remember spectre lost to darkseid because the source just resurected darkseid when the spectre tried to kill him

Allankles
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
technically couldnt superman win, I remember spectre lost to darkseid because the source just resurected darkseid when the spectre tried to kill him

DS represents the dark side of the Source so the Spectre couldn't kill him without somehow compromising the Source itself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
DS represents the dark side of the Source so the Spectre couldn't kill him without somehow compromising the Source itself. Darkseid was killed but the Source resurrected him. It wasnt because of Darkseid's powers but rather the Source's plans for him.

fangirl101
DS can't be killed because that would represent the end of things. His power was so great that removing him from the Time stream caused it to collapse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
DS can't be killed because that would represent the end of things. His power was so great that removing him from the Time stream caused it to collapse. He was killed by the Spectre but was the brought back. He also had himself killed to corrupt the Source. He also was killed by a younger Ds in foundations. He was also killed in jla rock of ages. laughing out loud laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was killed by the Spectre but was the brought back. He also had himself killed to corrupt the Source. He also was killed by a founder Ds in foundations. He was also killed in jla rock of ages. laughing out loud laughing out loud He wasn't killed in Rock of Ages. The mother box wiped all energy of the universe clean and remade it with out him there at all. In that Time line. who cares. As if your opinion on any DC characters matters. LMAO.

quanchi112
He wasn't killed in Rock of Ages. The mother box wiped all energy of the universe clean and remade it with out him there at all. In that Time line. who cares. As if your opinion on any DC characters matters. LMAO. He was killed first and then the box remade everything.

It seems I have a better understanding of Darkseid than you do.

What incorrect fact did I just type?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was killed first and then the box remade everything.

It seems I have a better understanding of Darkseid than you do.

What incorrect fact did I just type?
I wasn't aware that you'd typed any facts at all concerning any DC characters.

quanchi112
I wasn't aware that you'd typed any facts at all concerning any DC characters. What was incorrect then?

If anything is then you should have no problem correcting me,right?

huge_gorila

Avlon
Spectre wins.

Nestical
. As if your opinion on any DC characters matters. LMAO.

and yours does right?what are you the all powerful scary nerd?lol.spectre ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nestical
and yours does right?what are you the all powerful scary nerd?lol.spectre ftw laughing out loud

TheBadguy
...man his fanboys are really starting to make me hate Superman

Zack Fair
Supes pees his pants and finally understands why it is wrong to wear your underwear on top of your pants.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supes pees his pants and finally understands why it is wrong to wear your underwear on top of your pants.

laughing out loud

Redlineshifter
Removing PIS from the equation, Supes shouldn't even register on Spectre's radar.

zeel
its amazing 2 people actually voted for supes LOL.

alrighty.

Remember PC supes was chaseing down supergirl and the specter interfeared casue supes was traveling at to high of a velocity and the specter interviened.

Supes punched the specter (this is PC supes not current) almost broke his hand. Supes grabbed his hand in pain while the specter just looked at supes in pitty. The specter is just a diffrent type of character supes dont do well against magical and super natural types. Supes strength is his physical abilities, against brawlers he shines.

this thread is spite.

Mindset
Supes speedblitz Spectre

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes speedblitz Spectre

thumb up

occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

3 votes for Superman?
lolwut

The retardation on this board is amazing.

Mindset
Spectre faster than Supes?

Nope.

I accept your concession.

zeel
Spectre faster than Supes?

Nope.

I accept your concession.

the specter wont even be phazed buy supes speed blitzing dude not even pre crisis supes could touch the specter.

Physical combat means NOTHING here.

Captian marvel alone is fairly close top supes in all aspects but still not quite the equivalent. He was powered by almost all the magic user's in the DC galaxy and foguth a DE-powered DOV specter and still got his butt kicked. at the end of the fight marvels suit was torn apart and this WEAKER version of the specter just back handed marvel and left the scene.

This is exactly why people get tired of supes on theses boards, its theses stupid comments bout how hes greater then sky level beings that tarnishes his reputation and has earned him a space on the most overrated character's list.

emporerpants
i don't think anyone here is serious when they say supes beats the spectre. spectre wins. this is spite.

Mindset
Originally posted by zeel
the specter wont even be phazed buy supes speed blitzing dude not even pre crisis supes could touch the specter.

Physical combat means NOTHING here.

Captian marvel alone is fairly close top supes in all aspects but still not quite the equivalent. He was powered by almost all the magic user's in the DC galaxy and foguth a DE-powered DOV specter and still got his butt kicked. at the end of the fight marvels suit was torn apart and this WEAKER version of the specter just back handed marvel and left the scene.

This is exactly why people get tired of supes on theses boards, its theses stupid comments bout how hes greater then sky level beings that tarnishes his reputation and has earned him a space on the most overrated character's list.

Supes speedblitz and then uses T-vo on Spectre.

Read a Superman comic plz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by emporerpants
i don't think anyone here is serious when they say supes beats the spectre. spectre wins. this is spite. I agree that they are joking.

ultimatethor
Supes speedblitz and then uses T-vo on Spectre.

Read a Superman comic plz.

Lets not forget that superman can punch with unlimited force. He knocks spectre the fvck out.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Fixed.... wink
That is right

occultdestroyer
5 votes for Superman

ha-son
Armageddon is NIGH!!

These people would probably vote for McVain

Redlineshifter
Ooh, forgot about T-Vo, Superman FTW.

whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.