Religulous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Has anyone seen it? How is it? And where can i find it to stream or download online because it ISN'T PLAYING ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!!! :-(

ragesRemorse
If i advocated pirating, i would suggest that you look for torrents because if i were into pirating i would imagine that would have come across several screener torrents of this movie but everyone around these parts know that i have learned to not promote pirating on KMC wink There is also an existing thread about this movie. I saw it, for free wink and it's ok. If you like watching Bill Maher make fun of the dumbest people he can find to represent an entire following, you should dig Religulous. There's nothing special here and Maher often conveys his points as original but he does it in the humorously sleezy way that only Bill Maher can do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Has anyone seen it? How is it? And where can i find it to stream or download online because it ISN'T PLAYING ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!!! :-(

Was good.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486079&highlight=religulous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.