So Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DustinTsure
I was turned into a Zombie. Damned Sneaking Zombie Scum.

Ax3l
That's it. I'm ****ing sick of listening to your ****ing problems. Jesus christ.

Rogue Jedi
Jill Valentine has a nice rack.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by Ax3l
That's it. I'm ****ing sick of listening to your ****ing problems. Jesus christ. yawn It's my first thread in a year. Stop bitching. Furthermore, I just felt like talking about my college campus game. It's called HvZ aka Humans Vs. Zombies.

Leo.M
i demand a recount. We should be winning. sly

DustinTsure
Originally posted by Leo.M
i demand a recount. We should be winning. sly Lol The zombies are taking over my campus. It's like 170 to 20 now.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DustinTsure
yawn It's my first thread in a year. Stop bitching. Furthermore, I just felt like talking about my college campus game. It's called HvZ aka Humans Vs. Zombies. Dude **** him, tell us all about it yes

Outbound
NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS!

AND THEN JOHN WAS A ZOMBIE!

ha-son

Rogue Jedi
Who's a ****ing zombie?

gefallen_engel
you are!!!

Rogue Jedi
Nuh uh I aint.

gefallen_engel
uh huh you are

Rogue Jedi
Running zombies scare me.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Running zombies scare me. * runs at you while drooling and moaning*

Neo Darkhalen
So....umm we going to go to the mall like....Zombies never think to go to a mall........

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
So....umm we going to go to the mall like....Zombies never think to go to a mall........ yeah until some idiot with a high powered rifle starts picking them off ....then its open game

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
So....umm we going to go to the mall like....Zombies never think to go to a mall........ And we will make our break wearing TEE shirts.

chillmeistergen
yawn It's my first thread in a year. Stop bitching. Furthermore, I just felt like talking about my college campus game. It's called HvZ aka Humans Vs. Zombies.

Grow up. You're at college, you're supposed to be trying new experiences and getting laid (which I realise would probably be a new experience for you).

Rogue Jedi
Pots and kettles!!!

DustinTsure
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Grow up. You're at college, you're supposed to be trying new experiences and getting laid (which I realise would probably be a new experience for you). I was laid before the college year started. Not any big accomplishment. So, your insult fell on deaf ears.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude **** him, tell us all about it yes It's basically tag with Nerf guns. Zombies steadily grow in numbers while the humans decrease. If a zombie tags a human, they turn zombie in an hour. The humans can protect themselve by shooting the zombie with a nerf gun. The zombie is unable to tag for fifteen minutes after being shot. So yeah.

Mairuzu
yawn It's my first thread in a year. Stop bitching. Furthermore, I just felt like talking about my college campus game. It's called HvZ aka Humans Vs. Zombies. two months does not equal a year

The Grey Fox
It's basically tag with Nerf guns. Zombies steadily grow in numbers while the humans decrease. If a zombie tags a human, they turn zombie in an hour. The humans can protect themselve by shooting the zombie with a nerf gun. The zombie is unable to tag for fifteen minutes after being shot. So yeah. You sound like a total nerd/geek mmm

Which is awesome, of course.

I wish I went to your college. Sounds more fun than the dull crap I put up with every single day.

Mairuzu
So what happens after i eat someones head

DustinTsure
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You sound like a total nerd/geek mmm

Which is awesome, of course.

I wish I went to your college. Sounds more fun than the dull crap I put up with every single day. Not really. There were people who are on full ride from the army playing. The players ranged from college athletes to nerds/geeks.

geshien
That's awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.