Classic Kingpin runs a gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright back when Juggernaut tryed to kill Madame Web Kingpin watched in aww of just how durable and strong Juggs was so he decided to have a armor suit created. Standing 6feet10inches and weight 450lbs its made out of near indestructible material riviling Adamantium. When in the suit Kingpins strength is augmented 300 times and gives him a force field that even Rhino with all effort couldn't scratch and strong healing abilites. How far does he get. For fun Juggernaut is in town one day and see this guy in a suit that looks like his and walks up behind him and says trying to copy me? Well at 6:00pm I am coming for you lol.

1.Robin(Tim Drake)
2.Nightwing
3.Batman
4.Captain America(Rogers)
5.Wolverine
6.Cyber
7.Omega Red
8.Classic Sasquatch
9.Classic Juggernaut

godking
Originally posted by golem370
Alright back when Juggernaut tryed to kill Madame Web Kingpin watched in aww of just how durable and strong Juggs was so he decided to have a armor suit created. Standing 6feet10inches and weight 450lbs its made out of near indestructible material riviling Adamantium. When in the suit Kingpins strength is augmented 300 times and gives him a force field that even Rhino with all effort couldn't scratch and strong healing abilites. How far does he get. For fun Juggernaut is in town one day and see this guy in a suit that looks like his and walks up behind him and says trying to copy me? Well at 6:00pm I am coming for you lol.

1.Robin(Tim Drake)
2.Nightwing
3.Batman
4.Captain America(Rogers)
5.Wolverine
6.Cyber
7.Omega Red
8.Classic Sasquatch
9.Classic Juggernaut Classic Kingpin could take 1-4 without the suit .

golem370
Well how would he do with it

Darth Martin
Juggernaut should take him if this is classic Cain whose strength has no limits, whereas Fisk does when you stated it amps him 300x. Current Juggernaut loses.

golem370
So he would make it to Juggernaut?

vansonbee
Originally posted by golem370
So he would make it to Juggernaut?
You can be the strongest mofo in the universe.

1000 strength etc... vs the Juggernaut 1000+1

It all thanks to cytorakk ability !

King pin dies at 5. Op stated rival Adamantium, but wolverine claw are sharpen to pierce the eyes or the body armor

K-Dog
Could stalemate Sasquatch since I don't think he could hurt S badly, but his own durability would be too much for S. So since it is a tie, he gets to advance to Juggernaut. Juggernaut would win 3/10 and stalemate on the rest because the force field appears to be tremendously strong, and adamantium will resist almost infinite damage and I assume the healing factors would greatly assist in any shockwave damage that gets through. 300 X classic Kingpin would be pretty hard to hurt anyway up to Sasquatch level without healing, force fields, and adamantium.
It has been questioned whether Juggernaut could break through thin adamantium with a momentum attack, so how is a significant amount going to be breached easily by punches?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.