Peter Parker vs Bruce Banner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
Reed Richards invites Spiderman and Bruce Banner to his lab to analyse their powers, using a new machine he'd just made. Halfway through the procedure he is interrupted by the Thing and Torch, having one of their playful spats. The Torch throws a small fireball at Ben which misses and hits Reed's control panel, causing an energy surge in the analysing machine. This causes pain and discomfort to Pete and Bruce, and they both emerge from the machine enraged. Spiderman goes to leap at the Torch, but finds he can only jump a few feet. He tries to walk up the wall but finds he can't stick to it. Bruce's anger fails to change him into the Hulk. They are both powerless. After Reed fixes the machine, and analyses both men again, it reveals both their powers have been temporarily suppressed, and so they will both be normal for a few days. Pete jokes, to a still angry Bruce that "at least that means I can kick your butt now 'Hulkie' ."
Bruce replies "not on your best day junior" and slaps Pete hard. "You shouldn't have done that" says Pete and the 2 square off
There are no weapons, its purely H2H-who wins??

Scoobless
Pete ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Almost certainly Pete.

DeathKap
Pete would still be athletically fit, just not to superhuman levels, an bruce is just a skinny nerd. Plus pete has still had experience fighting, an bruce hasent had as much.

KING_SPINX

BUSTER1
Originally posted by DeathKap
Pete would still be athletically fit, just not to superhuman levels, an bruce is just a skinny nerd. Plus pete has still had experience fighting, an bruce hasent had as much.

Bruce has had the same level of fighting experience as Pete, but he gained it as Hulk-BUT he can call on the battle experience of his other personalities-Savage, Grey, Merged/Professor and WWH to help him out. So although Pete has youth and size/strength over Bruce, Banner can still make a fight of it.
I reckon Peter 7/10

*For the record PP is 5ft 10 and 165 lbs while Bruce is 5ft 9 and 128 lbs -and age wise Pete is abouy 30 now while Buce is early-mid 40's*

AlmightyKfish
Pete ftw

iron_kickboxer

Darth Martin
Parker still knows how to fight to a certain degree. When he was Spider-Man he was performing the moves. Just won't be able to do flips. Knows how to punch and kick. Can't say the same for Banner who has no idea what's going on when Hulk emerges.

jalek moye
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Bruce has had the same level of fighting experience as Pete, but he gained it as Hulk-BUT he can call on the battle experience of his other personalities-Savage, Grey, Merged/Professor and WWH to help him out. So although Pete has youth and size/strength over Bruce, Banner can still make a fight of it.
I reckon Peter 7/10

*For the record PP is 5ft 10 and 165 lbs while Bruce is 5ft 9 and 128 lbs -and age wise Pete is abouy 30 now while Buce is early-mid 40's*

really i figured that parker was somehwere like 25 now i mean like none else seems to have aged much i i didn't think he had aged an entire 15 years since he got his powers

Mindset
Pete is like 25-30.

Anyway, Pete wins.

Grinning Goku
I'd say Peter is about 25 years old and Bruce is about 35 or so.

jalek moye
yea pete stomps him, he is way more physically fit and he has alot more skill and fighting experiance

RevoWution™©®
Hahahaha rofl I love the scenario. They should make a movie out of it LOL LOL LOL.

The outcome is either PP wins, or they take the fight to the Baxter Towers balcony and both accidentally plummet to their deaths.

TheBadguy
Banner spends the afternoon in a locker.

Wei Phoenix
I reckon Peter 7/10

But as hulk he mostly did unplanned punches that really had no tact in them at all. When you're the hulk you don't really have to plan your next hit that well. PP stomps him.

Symmetric Chaos
I reckon Peter 7/10

Bruce has little to no combat skill. Pete has actually been trained in hand to hand fighting. It never becomes apparent for either because Peter usual uses his greater speed and spidey sense to win and Banner . . . well he's usually the Hulk to it's more smashing than fighting.

redhotrash
LOL @ locker comment. To be fair didnt Banner 1 shot powerless Sentry? So the guy has SOME knockout power.... Still Pete takes this all day.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by redhotrash
LOL @ locker comment. To be fair didnt Banner 1 shot powerless Sentry? So the guy has SOME knockout power.... Still Pete takes this all day.

Yeah he did but they were both exhausted and it was a situation where the winner would be decided by he who throws the first punch.

jalek moye
i can soo see bruce hurting his hands after he throws a punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.