Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk, Storm and Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

resolution
who wins?

Sasaraixx
This basically becomes WW vs She-Hulk. Storm and LD get taken out right at the start.

WW wins.

Darth Martin
Agreed.

resolution
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
This basically becomes WW vs She-Hulk. Storm and LD get taken out right at the start.

WW wins.

Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning?

vansonbee
Originally posted by resolution
Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning?
She likes it :P

but seriously she might be stunned while She-Hulk and Lady Death strike preoccupy her with assaults

or it could go the other way around. This is more 50/50 chance for both side

Sasaraixx
Right at the start? So you don't think that WW would even feel it if she were struck by lightning? [/QUOTE

And do you think she is slow enough to actually be struck by Storm's lightning? No she isn't. . . . Also, bracers ftw. Storm is a nonfactor. She's taken down in less than a minute.

fangirl101
In order for lightning to affect her, she'd have to be grounded. And She's taken heat vison, martian vision, warp core explosions, strikes from Zeus the god of Lightning, and more. Storm and LDS are both dead in seconds. She-Hulk is dead seconds later.

skygunner41
WW FTW.It just a matter of time and how to do it.

resolution

slow? lightning travels at nearly the speed of light. And i'm talking about unpredictable lightning called down from the sky by Storm at will, not the stuff she shoots from her hands.

resolution
Originally posted by fangirl101
In order for lightning to affect her, she'd have to be grounded. And She's taken heat vison, martian vision, warp core explosions, strikes from Zeus the god of Lightning, and more. Storm and LDS are both dead in seconds. She-Hulk is dead seconds later.

Heat vision? a bolt of lighting has a heat equivalent to that of the surface of the sun. Hey I didn't say it would take her out, I asked whether or not she would feel it. She dosen't have much time to recover because She-Hulk and LDS are right on top of her.

fangirl101
Heat vision? a bolt of lighting has a heat equivalent to that of the surface of the sun. Hey I didn't say it would take her out, I asked whether or not she would feel it. She dosen't have much time to recover because She-Hulk and LDS are right on top of her.
Um. Wonder Woman Flies. And she can crank it up to match DC speeders when she feels like it. Storm is the only one that Can fly. and she'd be dead before she got one lightning bolt off. She-Hulk and Lady death strike have a mountain dropped on them.

http://img222.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlatitans3wwasteroid1oi.jpg

And does any of the three cope with this kind of speed?
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8670/speedan6.jpg

iceman24567
She has blocked lighting before but Wonder Woman beats these guys badly.

stormultt
first of all storm beat this woman in tha comics but watever, storm would NOT!!! be taken out at all first all when diana is able to survive winds worser than jupiters tell me oh and lightining would take her down as well especially since storm can use omni lightiningstorm could burn her u or flash freeaze diana and etc. there is many possibilities i say storem could take this woman alone but anywayz idk about tha rest but I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!!storm would AND COULD win this by herself but ill acknowledge tha fact that its a team effort anywayzdiana looses bad

iceman24567
Storm gets her head punched off by somebody that has run at light speed no expression. Diana would let Storm muster up an attack the whole team would be out gunned.

fangirl101
Originally posted by stormultt
first of all storm beat this woman in tha comics but watever, storm would NOT!!! be taken out at all first all when diana is able to survive winds worser than jupiters tell me oh and lightining would take her down as well especially since storm can use omni lightiningstorm could burn her u or flash freeaze diana and etc. there is many possibilities i say storem could take this woman alone but anywayz idk about tha rest but I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!!storm would AND COULD win this by herself but ill acknowledge tha fact that its a team effort anywayzdiana looses bad

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Storm gets a mountain thrown on her.

Mindset
Storm solos with one bolt of lightning.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Storm solos with one bolt of lightning.

pika recommends thunderwave to take care of that speed blitz'er

Ordained
regardless of WW's super strength, speed and bracers, i think Storm could take her. if she can hold off the phoenix by her lonesome why wouldn't she be able to handle WW?

resolution
Originally posted by iceman24567
Storm gets her head punched off by somebody that has run at light speed no expression. Diana would let Storm muster up an attack the whole team would be out gunned.

Well a smart Storm would have up an electromagntic forcefield from the start to hold off a rush from Diana.

And as i've said, it's going to be pretty hard for Diana to anticipate lightning coming down from the sky as a consequence of a mere thought from Storm (traveling near the speed of light) especially with the three of them in front of her coming to attack.

stormultt
Well a smart Storm would have up an electromagntic forcefield from the start to hold off a rush from Diana.

And as i've said, it's going to be pretty hard for Diana to anticipate lightning coming down from the sky as a consequence of a mere thought from Storm (traveling near the speed of light) especially with the three of them in front of her coming to attack.

thank you for stating that its just ridiculous that storm woulkd be tha first one down laughing she`d be tha last one standing if anything

fangirl101

What the heck is an electromagnetic field going to do? first of all, Storm can't have the shield up before the buzzer. Which means wondy can rush her before she can think. Wondy can also fly. So what are two of them any good for? And wondy's shield>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any shield Storm could ever muster.

Sasaraixx

I know you mean well, but no. Don't be tempted to listen to Stormultt's nonsense. Superman's heat vision couldn't fry Diana and his breath didn't freeze her either. But according to this kid, Storm >> Superman so what do I know? LOL

Diana has FTL reflexes. She would deflect anything that Storm threw at her, IF Storm could think fast enough to get an attack out. Lightning may move near the speed of light, but Storm doesn't think that fast. I also doubt she could get the shield up before Diana rushed her, but even if she did, it wouldn't save her for long.

Storm and LD go down at the start without much problem. (She lassos one and KOs the other) She-Hulk goes down afterwards.

maguero20

lolybiber

2damnloud
Storm's lightning strong enough to stun herald-level beings who's durability is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diana

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5130/scan0011up5.th.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9452/img008uu4.th.jpg

vansonbee
up Great scan, but I did figure Wonder Woman speed will be put into play. She-Hulk confronts WW first, will her attention be converted there? While Storm Spam lighting bolts at her, like I said on few posts up there. It's 50/50 chance for both side to win.

Damn Fangirl and boys are so bias shit
No way WW can walk away fine with bolt like that...

mayaheee

2damnloud
Storm could EASILY magnetize her bracelets and create an electromagnetic field of high amperes that would surround her and follow her everywhere she flies. It's a mere weather effect.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8169/stormelectromagneticfield4tv.th.jpg

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
up Great scan, but I did figure Wonder Woman speed will be put into play. She-Hulk confronts WW first, will her attention be converted there? While Storm Spam lighting bolts at her, like I said on few posts up there. It's 50/50 chance for both side to win.

Damn Fangirl and boys are so bias shit
No way WW can walk away fine with bolt like that...
This is the entire combined power of the Greek Pantheon. Skyfather level beings. Storm's lightning ain't doing Jack becuz she isn't fast enough to get past Wondy's Speed.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6141/ww21deflection40gj.jpg

resolution
I know you mean well, but no. Don't be tempted to listen to Stormultt's nonsense. Superman's heat vision couldn't fry Diana and his breath didn't freeze her either. But according to this kid, Storm >> Superman so what do I know? LOL

Diana has FTL reflexes. She would deflect anything that Storm threw at her, IF Storm could think fast enough to get an attack out. Lightning may move near the speed of light, but Storm doesn't think that fast. I also doubt she could get the shield up before Diana rushed her, but even if she did, it wouldn't save her for long.

Storm and LD go down at the start without much problem. (She lassos one and KOs the other) She-Hulk goes down afterwards.

lol What travels faster than thought? I described the heat level of lightning which makes it atleast equal to Superman's heat vision (Supes Heat vision is also dispersed in a lesser quantity I believe). Hey I'm not saying Wonder Woman couldn't win, I just don't necessarily see her taking out the team right away, or getting a 10/10.

fangirl101
lol What travels faster than thought? I described the heat level of lightning which makes it atleast equal to Superman's heat vision (Supes Heat vision is also dispersed in a lesser quality I believe). Hey I'm not saying Wonder Woman couldn't win, I just don't necessarily see her taking out the team right away, or getting a 10/10.
What the hell do you mean? This is wondy beating a bunch of Amazon's with nothing but Sonic Booms. No one on the other team can handle her speed. let alone her level of power.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8306/WW169Boom.jpg

2damnloud
This is the entire combined power of the Greek Pantheon. Skyfather level beings. Storm's lightning ain't doing Jack becuz she isn't fast enough to get past Wondy's Speed.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6141/ww21deflection40gj.jpg

As if she would have time to cross her bracelets lol

And didn't the greek gods GIVE her her powers?

Perhaps, that's why they couldn't penetrate their own field?

fangirl101
Originally posted by 2damnloud
As if she would have time to cross her bracelets lol

And didn't the greek gods GIVE her her powers?

Perhaps, that's why they couldn't penetrate their own field?
Are you dense or what? The shield is zeus's. Meant to deflect any amount of attack from anyone. greek or otherwise. Or don't you know that the greeks were notorius for in fighting. Titans anyone? And of course she would have time to cross her bracers from Storm. Or Do I need to post a hundred scans of her moving her arms faster than light? Storm can't get past her shield.

2damnloud
What the hell do you mean? This is wondy beating a bunch of Amazon's with nothing but Sonic Booms. No one on the other team can handle her speed. let alone her level of power.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8306/WW169Boom.jpg

Storm flew from Central australia to Antarctica is a matter of a panel or two.

Waaaaayyy past the speed of sound.

fangirl101
Storm flew from Central australia to Antarctica is a matter of a panel or two.

Waaaaayyy past the speed of sound.
ARE YOU DENSE? SHE used Sonic booms to beat her opponents. Not travel. Or did you miss the panel where I show her and FLASH rescuing a town of people. Let's see storm move that fast. As for lightning, This is Nekron lord of the Dead, a Skyfather. Storm won't be doing anything in this fight buy dying.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/552/wwwitchfirenekron25az.jpg

2damnloud
Are you dense or what? The shield is zeus's. Meant to deflect any amount of attack from anyone. greek or otherwise. Or don't you know that the greeks were notorius for in fighting. Titans anyone? And of course she would have time to cross her bracers from Storm. Or Do I need to post a hundred scans of her moving her arms faster than light? Storm can't get past her shield.

That's a damn fireball anyway.

Metal conducts electricity, metal doesn't conduct fire, only the heat.

WW has already been shown suseceptible to electromagnetic phenomena.

Please post THAT scan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101

Um. You do know that when her bracers cross they create a force shield that surrounds her body right? You fail on every level. Unless you think the force shield concucts anything. Or I can find the scan where she blocks Zeus lightning with her bracers. You lose. And this was from Polaris. who at the time was>>>>>>>>>>>Storm.

ultimatethor
WW wins this.

2damnloud
Um. You do know that when her bracers cross they create a force shield that surrounds her body right? You fail on every level. Unless you think the force shield concucts anything. Or I can find the scan where she blocks Zeus lightning with her bracers. You lose. And this was from Polaris. who at the time was>>>>>>>>>>>Storm.

fangirl101
Wondy Doesn't even waste time fighting these girls. She puts them all to sleep before they blink.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/8670/wonderwomanv230230vl.jpg

2damnloud

Polaris was not greter than Storm.

Once her bracelets are magnetized, they CANNOT be crossed.

Sasaraixx

These are bracelets forged by Hephaestus. They are not subject to normal laws of physics. WW has deflected lightning before and she would easily do it again. I can't believe that we are seriously having this conversation. Diana is many times faster than Storm. What part of her having FTL reflexes aren't you getting? Of course she would have time to cross her bracers. The reality is that she wouldn't even need to. Storm would take way too long to do some of the complicated things that you are suggesting.

Storm is taken out QUICKLY. 1 punch and storm is out, lasso Deathstrike and the duke it out with She-Hulk. The only chance the team has is if they catch Diana completely unawares, and that is not stated in the match up.

Diana is just in a completely different league. /thread

fangirl101

Um Yeah. Dr. Polaris was pwning Martian manhunter and a green lantern. He certainly was greater than Storm could ever hope to be. And Storm Doesn't control magnetism with such fine control. I doubt even Magneto could keep her planet moving strength from crossing her bracers. It would take all of his concentration to even try. And How is storm going to magnetise the air and fire a bolt of lightning before Wondy knocks her head off?

Sasaraixx

Storm is unconscious before she even has the chance.

And this scan of Storm's flight speed? That would still put her below Diana.

2damnloud
Um Yeah. Dr. Polaris was pwning Martian manhunter and a green lantern. He certainly was greater than Storm could ever hope to be. And Storm Doesn't control magnetism with such fine control. I doubt even Magneto could keep her planet moving strength from crossing her bracers. It would take all of his concentration to even try. And How is storm going to magnetise the air and fire a bolt of lightning before Wondy knocks her head off?

It's doesn't take "fine control", only high voltage to make a strong magnetic field.

Storm can produce BILLIONS of volts of electricity easily.

Storm has altered the earth on a cosmic scale creating a protective shield to block gamma rays which is>>>>>>>>Dr. Polaris' Pole feat.

I still say Storm can do the very same thing that Dr. Polaris did especially in this situation with DS and SH distracting Wondy.

Not mention Wonderwoman's vulnerability to PIERCING injury.

HA!

fangirl101
It's doesn't take "fine control", only high voltage to make a strong magnetic field.

Storm can produce BILLIONS of volts of electricity easily.

Storm has altered the earth on a cosmic scale creating a protective shield to block gamma rays which is>>>>>>>>Dr. Polaris' Pole feat.

I still say Storm can do the very same thing that Dr. Polaris did especially in this situation with DS and SH distracting Wondy.

Not mention Wonderwoman's vulnerability to PIERCING injury.

HA!
How are SH and DS distracting Wondy when Neither can fly and neither are in her league of speed or Strength? And No. You haven' tbeen reading wondy lately have you? in order for the piercing vulnerability to be viable, the object has to be fast and strong enough to over come her auto shield, which is always on as long as she wears her bracers,and her skin density. And storm is vulnerable to everything. not just piercing dmg.

vansonbee
Um Yeah. Dr. Polaris was pwning Martian manhunter and a green lantern. He certainly was greater than Storm could ever hope to be. And Storm Doesn't control magnetism with such fine control. I doubt even Magneto could keep her planet moving strength from crossing her bracers. It would take all of his concentration to even try. And How is storm going to magnetise the air and fire a bolt of lightning before Wondy knocks her head off? Don't twist words like planet moving into wonder woman feat, she never did. She was assisting superman and MM.awenoh

resolution
These are bracelets forged by Hephaestus. They are not subject to normal laws of physics. WW has deflected lightning before and she would easily do it again. I can't believe that we are seriously having this conversation. Diana is many times faster than Storm. What part of her having FTL reflexes aren't you getting? Of course she would have time to cross her bracers. The reality is that she wouldn't even need to. Storm would take way too long to do some of the complicated things that you are suggesting.

Storm is taken out QUICKLY. 1 punch and storm is out, lasso Deathstrike and the duke it out with She-Hulk. The only chance the team has is if they catch Diana completely unawares, and that is not stated in the match up.

Diana is just in a completely different league. /thread

We know that she has fast as light reflexes, but she is fighting three people and the lightning will come from the sky (where she is not looking) not from in front of her.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Don't twist words like planet moving into wonder woman feat, she never did. She was assisting superman and MM.awenoh Actually, They were assisting each other. And even if she's holding just a tenth of the weight against the Orbit's pull, it would still be in the quintillions. Stop now. Wondy Wins this 10/10.

fangirl101
We know that she has faster than light reflexes, but she is fighting three people and the lightning will come from the sky (where she is not looking) not from in front of her.
Um. LOL. Wondy has blocked Projectiles while blind. She doesn't need to look. And two of those people can't even fly. So storm is the first to go down while the other two just wait thier turn to get smashed.She doesn't need to see anything to block it.

This is wondy fighting the LJA while she was Blind. http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5634/ww212blindvsjla40wv.jpg

2damnloud
How are SH and DS distracting Wondy when Neither can fly and neither are in her league of speed or Strength? And No. You haven' tbeen reading wondy lately have you? in order for the piercing vulnerability to be viable, the object has to be fast and strong enough to over come her auto shield, which is always on as long as she wears her bracers,and her skin density. And storm is vulnerable to everything. not just piercing dmg.

Adamantium can do the trick.

fangirl101
Adamantium can do the trick.
Now all you have to do is prove that Lady death strike is fast enough to get past wondy's Speed and strength and bracers. Oh while she's flying.

resolution
Um. LOL. Wondy has blocked Projectiles while blind. She doesn't need to look. And two of those people can't even fly. So storm is the first to go down while the other two just wait thier turn to get smashed.She doesn't need to see anything to block it.

This is wondy fighting the LJA while she was Blind. http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5634/ww212blindvsjla40wv.jpg

They wouldn't be stupid enough to divide up and have Storm somewhere else. WW comes for them on the ground. I also assume that in that situation you cite WW wasn't in a scenario where she could be attacked in a bunch of different ways (with a she-Hulk also in the mix) but that she was basically only concerned about the particular projectiles being fired at her (and probably from in front of her).

Philosophía
Wonder Woman, easily.

fangirl101
They wouldn't be stupid enough to divide up and have Storm somewhere else. WW comes for them on the ground. I also assume that in that situation you cite WW wasn't in a scenario where she could be attacked in a bunch of different ways (with a she-Hulk also in the mix) but that she was basically only concerned about the particular projectiles being fired at her (and probably from in front of her).
You assume wrong. Wondy is being attacked from All directions by the JUSTICE league and is holding her own while blind. What do you think She hulk, and Lady death strike are going to do when they can't fly? Wondy can fly so fast that she can make herself invisible. The team here isn't fast enough to even react before they are all dead.

Sasaraixx
We know that she has fast as light reflexes, but she is fighting three people and the lightning will come from the sky (where she is not looking) not from in front of her.

Yes she is, and if even one of them were fast enough to truly keep her occupied, then I would agree with you. In the scan Fangirl provided while blindfolfed WW was fighting 4 people, including the Flash, who is WAY faster than Storm and LD. She was able to tag him by detecting the changes in the air pressure, all the while lassoing MM, fighting off the other two and countering Batman, who jumped in out of nowhere. At the end of this she deflects a bullet that superman fires and she didn't even know he was in the room.

Now if you think those 3 pose a greater challenge than that, then by all means go ahead and prove it.

And I'd love to hear how LD gets one claw into Diana's skin.

2damnloud
Now all you have to do is prove that Lady death strike is fast enough to get past wondy's Speed and strength and bracers. Oh while she's flying.

Nullified by magnetized bracelets and electroshock therapy.

LDS could walk right up and make mince meat out of her, LITERALLY!

2damnloud

Sasaraixx
Nullified by magnetized bracelets and electroshock therapy.

LDS could walk right up and make mince meat out of her, LITERALLY!

Hard to do when Storm has already been taken out laughing

2damnloud

In this situation, WW also used her senses of air pressure in enviroment to sense where attacks were coming from, including Flash.

Storm's senses are much better.

I doubt she'd be easily blitzed by wondy.

Sasaraixx

Storm's senses are much better.

I doubt she'd be easily blitzed by wondy.

Proof?

I'm willing to wager Artemis >>>> Storm

I love Storm, but this is not a fight for her.

resolution
Yes she is, and if even one of them were fast enough to truly keep her occupied, then I would agree with you. In the scan Fangirl provided while blindfolfed WW was fighting 4 people, including the Flash, who is WAY faster than Storm and LD. She was able to tag him by detecting the changes in the air pressure, all the while lassoing MM, fighting off the other two and countering Batman, who jumped in out of nowhere. At the end of this she deflects a bullet that superman fires and she didn't even know he was in the room.

Now if you think those 3 pose a greater challenge than that, then by all means go ahead and prove it.

And I'd love to hear how LD gets one claw into Diana's skin.

Umm she dosen't have to be distracted for very long or in a very deep manner to allow lightning to strike her. Lightning is no bullet, it travels at nearly the speed of light and it's coming from an inconvenient place.

resolution
You assume wrong. Wondy is being attacked from All directions by the JUSTICE league and is holding her own while blind. What do you think She hulk, and Lady death strike are going to do when they can't fly? Wondy can fly so fast that she can make herself invisible. The team here isn't fast enough to even react before they are all dead.

Once again, it is not in Storm's interest to fly away and separate her self from her team. What is Wondy going to do, curse them from the sky and hurt their feelings. She has to come down.

fangirl101
Umm she dosen't have to be distracted for very long or in a very deep manner to allow lightning to strike her. Lightning is no bullet, it once again, travels at nearly the speed of light..
Wondy has deflected things that are Light speed. multiples. It's obvious you haven't read a single wondy comic lulz.

Sasaraixx
Umm she dosen't have to be distracted for very long or in a very deep manner to allow lightning to strike her. Lightning is no bullet, it once again, travels at nearly the speed of light..

Yes, she does. You've ignored everything we've posted for you.
Diana ---> FTL reflexes. The lightning will not get past her. You are expected She-Hulk and LD to put up enough of a challenge to keep her thoroughly distracted when the JLA couldn't do so while she was blinded. And you are also forgetting that they can't fly. Storm will be on her own.

The bullet was while she was blindfolded, fighting more people, faster opponents, and didn't even know her opponent was in the room. It was used as an example of why these 3 ladies would not be able to get past her defenses.

Sasaraixx
Once again, it is not in Storm's interest to fly away and separate her self from her team. What is Wondy going to do, curse them from the sky and hurt their feelings. She has to come down.

So Storm is going to stay on the ground, where she isn't as fast and is more vulnerable? She goes down even faster if they stick together. The all get lassoed.

resolution
So Storm is going to stay on the ground, where she isn't as fast and is more vulnerable? She goes down even faster if they stick together. The all get lassoed.

Electromagnetic forcefeild.

Lasso? hey no extra equipment. Bracelets o.k. they go with her lol

fangirl101
Or she Creates a vortex and sucks all of the air out of thier lungs before they move since they are all sticking together on the ground. Or she drops a giant building on thier heads. That works too.

fangirl101

storm doesn't have the chance to put one up. And if she does put one up, then what's stopping wondy from picking the block up where they all stand and hefting them into space?

resolution
storm doesn't have the change to put one up. And if she does put one up, then what's stopping wondy from picking the block up where they all stand and hefting them into space?

Time. I don't care how fast she is. First she has to break up the ground and turn it into a block, she is already struck by lightning at that point.

Sasaraixx

Lasso? hey no extra equipment. Bracelets o.k. they go with her lol

Wrong again. Lasso is standard equipment bud. Yet another reason the teams fails miserably.

Storm doesn't have the time to put one up. I don't think you're getting exactly how fast Diana can move compared to Storm. And IF, even IF Storm does get it up by some miracle, how long do you think it will keep her protected? Keeping in mind the LD has already been taken out. You expect Storm to keep this shield up against the onslaught of Diana all the while magnetizing her bracelets, keeping them from being crossed and summoning lightning powerful enough to stun Diana for She Hulk to have a chance? Meanwhile Diana, with the speed of Hermes, is is just standing there letting it happen? confused

Sasaraixx
Time. I don't care how fast she is. First she has to break up the ground and turn it into a block, she is already struck by lightning at that point.

So Storm is able to shock WW with a lightning bolt that moves slower than her reflexes, while she is unable to see WW because she is moving so fast? Let's be real here kid . . .

fangirl101
She's struck by lightning while Tunneling under ground to pick up the ground that they stand on? The team loses. badly. give it a rest.

resolution
Wrong again. Lasso is standard equipment bud. Yet another reason the teams fails miserably.

Storm doesn't have the time to put one up. I don't think you're getting exactly how fast Diana can move compared to Storm. And IF, even IF Storm does get it up by some miracle, how long do you think it will keep her protected? Keeping in mind the LD has already been taken out. You expect Storm to keep this shield up against the onslaught of Diana all the while magnetizing her bracelets, keeping them from being crossed and summoning lightning powerful enough to stun Diana for She Hulk to have a chance? Meanwhile Diana, with the speed of Hermes, is is just standing there letting it happen? confused

lol I said "Wonder-woman" the lasso is not part of her body. The bracelets I just let be thrown in.

When did Lady Death strike get taken out?

It was the other guy that mentioned magnetizing bracelets, I only mentioned Storming putting up a field and then striking Diana with lightning while She- Hulk leaps for her.

fangirl101
lol I said "Wonder-woman" the lasso is not part of her body. The bracelets I just let be thrown in.

It was the other guy that mentioned magnetizing bracelets, I only mentioned Storming putting up a field and then striking Diana with lightning while She- Hulk leaps for her. So Diana with all of her Godly strength and reflexes stands there and let's this happen.

resolution
She's struck by lightning while Tunneling under ground to pick up the ground that they stand on? The team loses. badly. give it a rest.

Hahaha give your Wonder Woman worship a rest, it needs one more badly.

Are they just going to sit there while WW is doing this?

She Hulk just stomps on the block she's carving and that mission is over (best solution).
or She-Hulk just jumps away as Storm carries LDS away from that
block and they think about what delicious things to do to Diana the second she gets back up and finds them gone.

Sasaraixx

It was the other guy that mentioned magnetizing bracelets, I only mentioned Storming putting up a field and then striking Diana with lightning while She- Hulk leaps for her.

Wonder Woman is always with her lasso. I can see you don't know much about her smile But I don't blame you for gimping her to try and make this fight at least somewhat believable.

So again, I ask you Storm is able to concentrate enough to keep the force field up under the weight of Diana's strength AND summon lightning while Diana is moving faster than she can see? I can promise you Diana isn't just sitting there saying "hit me, hit me!" lol

Since you want to keep them bunched together (bad idea) Diana rushes in and KO's LD with one punch before anyone even knows what happens. (In all honesty, Diana would go after Storm first so the above and below discussions are pretty mute).

Then we are ASSUMING that Storm even gets her shield up before Diana moves over to her?

And you still haven't addressed the fact that Diana's reflexes are faster than anything that anyone on this team can throw at her. You've been provided with Scans showing opponents far faster and more powerful than anyone on the team teaming up on a BLINDFOLDED WW and she still emerged victorious with ease.

You are basing everything on Storm 1. being able to survive longer than a minute 2. being fast enough to hit Diana with anything and 3. being able to do 1 and 2 at the same time. No disrespect, but you haven't shown me anything that proves she can do this.

fangirl101

She Hulk just stomps on the block she's carving and that mission is over.

or She-Hulk just jumps away as Storm carries LDS away from that block and they think about what delicious things to do to Diana the second she gets back up and finds them gone.
Give your marvel worship a rest. Wondy can take all of them without breaking a sweat. She hulk isn't nearly strong enough to do any damage. Lady Death strike is far to slow and storm is soooo human when it comes to durability it's not funny. Wondy has taken on the likes of Amazo and you think this trio stands a chance?

Bentley
Give your marvel worship a rest. Wondy can take all of them without breaking a sweat. She hulk isn't nearly strong enough to do any damage. Lady Death strike is far to slow and storm is soooo human when it comes to durability it's not funny. Wondy has taken on the likes of Amazo and you think this trio stands a chance?

DC beats Marvel.

Sasaraixx

She Hulk just stomps on the block she's carving and that mission is over (best solution).
or She-Hulk just jumps away as Storm carries LDS away from that
block and they think about what delicious things to do to Diana the second she gets back up and finds them gone.

Again, is She-Hulk fast enough (ie faster than WW) to do this? No.

I thought Storm wasn't flying and separating the team. And I thought Storm was putting up her force field. So Storm is supposed to be fast enough to see what WW is doing, react, grab LD and fly away? Now you've got her in the air, carrying someone, no shield up and nothing distracting Diana . . .

No, no, no and more no laughing

I really don't think you're grasping one very serious concept: WW is moving way too fast for any of them!

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
DC beats Marvel.
No. Wondy just beats this team.

Bentley
To each his own opinion.

resolution
Yes, she does. You've ignored everything we've posted for you.
Diana ---> FTL reflexes. The lightning will not get past her. You are expected She-Hulk and LD to put up enough of a challenge to keep her thoroughly distracted when the JLA couldn't do so while she was blinded. And you are also forgetting that they can't fly. Storm will be on her own.

The bullet was while she was blindfolded, fighting more people, faster opponents, and didn't even know her opponent was in the room. It was used as an example of why these 3 ladies would not be able to get past her defenses.

I haven't ignored it at all. I disagree about the "thorough" distraction. If your attention is divided you are not at peak speed performance, and she was not dealing with anything at the speed of light in that panel.

resolution
No. Wondy just beats this team.

Yep, but probably not 10/10

fangirl101
I haven't ignored it at all. I disagree about the "thorough" distraction. If your attention is divided you are not at peak speed performance, and she was not dealing with anything at the speed of light in that panel.
I can post where she does deal with multiple things at the speed of light. But your opinion wouldn't change. It seems that you just don't read anything With Wondy in it.

Sasaraixx
I haven't ignored it at all. I disagree about the "thorough" distraction. If your attention is divided you are not at peak speed performance.

And we've already shown you WW fighting more opponents at the same time who are faster and more powerful. This team isn't throwing anything fast enough at Diana that she can't handle with ease.

resolution
Or she Creates a vortex and sucks all of the air out of thier lungs before they move since they are all sticking together on the ground. Or she drops a giant building on thier heads. That works too.

Vortex? hmm tough to do against the mistress of the elements.

She Hulk jumps up and bats building away, or Storm blows it away.

Sasaraixx
Yep, but probably not 10/10

She wins, every time. I still haven't heard a plausible explanation, given her superior speed, defense AND offense of how she loses.

resolution
And we've already shown you WW fighting more opponents at the same time who are faster and more powerful. This team isn't throwing anything fast enough at Diana that she can't handle with ease.

As I said, nothing that she was dealing with in that panel traveled at the speed of light.

fangirl101
As I said, nothing that she was dealing with in that panel traveled at the speed of light.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1189/WW194-2.jpg

resolution
She wins, every time. I still haven't heard a plausible explanation, given her superior speed, defense AND offense of how she loses.

Simple, she is being buffeted with lightning bolts by Storm while She hulk and Adamantium equipped LDS is rushing her.

fangirl101
Simple, she is being buffeted with lightning bolts by Storm while She hulk and Adamantium equipped LDS is rushing her.
Lighting Bolts that won't be coming nearly as numerous or fast as the scan above. The team loses. period. They aren't fast enough or powerful enough. to beat wondy, you gotta have someone like Gladiator or Superman who can hang with her speed and exceed it.

resolution
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1189/WW194-2.jpg

I was talking about handling something (unexpected) at the speed of light, while being distracted by other things .

fangirl101
I was talking about handling something (unexpected) at the speed of light, while being distracted by other things .
These are literally thousands and millions of light speed projectiles that she is handling. So what makes you think this trio can come even close to distracting her? And she's talking to zeus while blocking all of those shards. And why wouldn't she expect a lightning bolt from storm when those are her powers? Come now. She wins this. easily.

Sasaraixx

Buffeted? Now you have Storm summoning multiple bolts of lightning from the sky. You keep reaching and you're still failing. Do you have any idea how many bolts Storm would need to summon to keep Diana busy enough to prevent her from blocking the other 2? And am I to assume that while Storm is summoning this impressive display she is keeping up her shield and preventing Diana from KO'ing her out of the battle?

See Fangirls above scan. . . is it finally sinking in? Can Storm duplicate Something like this, keeping in mind that she does not THINK that fast?

Also keep in mind that while the lightning may be traveling that fast, She-Hulk and LDS are NOT punching that fast.

Sasaraixx

She was fighting the Flash as well . . . it doesn't say exactly how fast he was moving, but considering that everyone else in that group was a bigger threat than these 3 I think that should suffice.

fangirl101
Seems Resolution doesn't read much Wondy, JLA, and Trinity.

Bouboumaster
The team. Why?

Because Wonder Woman, as a character should die. What a useless character.

*go fishing with this BAIT post* smokin'

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The team. Why?

Because Wonder Woman, as a character should die. What a useless character.

*go fishing with this BAIT post* smokin'
I think someone reported you for baiting. Oh. yeah. That was me.

Nihilist
team easily

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
team easily
get beaten.

stormultt
well lightinging would weaken WW storm has many more things she could do like LITERALLY taking WW breathe away and creating winds worser than jupiters i say STORM does this alone

resolution
Buffeted? Now you have Storm summoning multiple bolts of lightning from the sky. You keep reaching and you're still failing. Do you have any idea how many bolts Storm would need to summon to keep Diana busy enough to prevent her from blocking the other 2? And am I to assume that while Storm is summoning this impressive display she is keeping up her shield and preventing Diana from KO'ing her out of the battle?

See Fangirls above scan. . . is it finally sinking in? Can Storm duplicate Something like this, keeping in mind that she does not THINK that fast?

Also keep in mind that while the lightning may be traveling that fast, She-Hulk and LDS are NOT punching that fast.

I'm not "reaching" at all, just answering questions. Storm has to protect herself and cause weather events all the time.
It saves her from some of her own stuff. Furthermore you are ignoring the multiple concerns issues here. Diana knows what to expect from Zeus, she can predict that all day (By the way, dosen't he THROW lightning bolts? bit of a telegraph you think?) She is however fighting Storm who can opt to do any number of things (along with the other two members).

fangirl101
well lightinging would weaken WW storm has many more things she could do like LITERALLY taking WW breathe away and creating winds worser than jupiters i say STORM does this alone
Lighting would do no such thing becuz it's not powerful enough. She's taken far more potent energy attacks than Storm can muster. And storm is too slow to land any attacks. Wondy Also doesn't need air to fight. Check her fight out with the white martian. She pwns her in outer space. No helmet, nothing.

fangirl101
I'm not "reaching" at all, just answering questions. Storm has to protect herself and cause weather events all the time.
It saves her from some of her own stuff. Furthermore you are ignoring the multiple concerns issues here. Diana knows what to expect from Zeus, she can predict all day (By the way, dosen't he THROW lightning bolts? bit of a telegraph you think?) She is however fighting Storm who can opt to do any number of things (along with the other two).
Zeus is a skyfather who has an infinite number of options. His bolts are far superior to storm's. you are reaching. you are getting pwned with scans and now just arguing for the sake of arguing.

resolution
These are literally thousands and millions of light speed projectiles that she is handling. So what makes you think this trio can come even close to distracting her? And she's talking to zeus while blocking all of those shards. And why wouldn't she expect a lightning bolt from storm when those are her powers? Come now. She wins this. easily.

If you can show me from the panel that she was literally dealing with that many of these bolts then I will cede that the teams only chance is in Storm's wind powers.

resolution
Zeus is a skyfather who has an infinite number of options. His bolts are far superior to storm's. you are reaching. you are getting pwned with scans and now just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Hahahaha yeah I know, it was just a coincidence that Zeus used thunder bolts. Give me a break.

fangirl101
If you can show me from the panel that she was literally dealing with that many of these bolts then I will cede that the teams only chance is in Storm's wind powers.
what the hell are you talking about? It shows in the scan. It was a shattered Star God that she was fending off. Each fragment had the power of a small star. So not only can't storm send out that many lightning bolts, she can't muster that type of power. And Storms wind powers mean jack to wondy. wind only moves so fast. Wondy moves far faster than air can.

resolution

Reaching ? i'm saying the exact same thing i've said from the beginning of this. Multiple contingencies, speed of light, it's on the first page

fangirl101
Reaching ? i'm saying the exact same thing i've said from the beginning of this. Multiple contingencies, speed of light, it's on the first page
No one on the other team thinks or moves or reacts at the speed of light. So your point is useless. Diana does. No one on the other team has the power it takes to take her out. while she does have the power to take them out. Only one of the other team can fly. And if she chooses to stay on the ground, then she's even more usesless.

Sasaraixx
It saves her from some of her own stuff. Furthermore you are ignoring the multiple concerns issues here. Diana knows what to expect from Zeus, she can predict that all day (By the way, dosen't he THROW lightning bolts? bit of a telegraph you think?) She is however fighting Storm who can opt to do any number of things (along with the other two members).

I'm sorry, but you didn't just compare Storm with Zeus did you? confused I'm not even responding to that.

And has Storm done the things I specifically asked you? Create the almost unbelievable feats she would have to to keep Diana occupied while protecting herself from someone at Diana's level. It's not *just* "protecting herself and cause weather." It's doing so at the level she would need to here.

You have not sufficiently addressed any of the counterpoints. You have not explained to me how any of the 3 of them counters WW's speed. You have not sufficiently shown me how 1 of them does not get instantly knocked out at the start with a Rush. You also haven't provided a single scan that hints that Storm could THOROUGHLY keep WW occupied for the other 2 to even have a chance. You have yet to show me how a team with FLASH , MM, Black Canary and Batman do not pose a greater challenge than these 3.

YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED WW'S VASTLY SUPERIOR SPEED. All of the theories you have posited fail because of this one fact alone.
She Hulk isn't fast enough. Neither is LDS. Storm is just as slow and while her lightning may travel significantly faster, DOES SHE THINK AND REACT THAT FAST? You cannot continue this debate until you deal with these issues.

resolution
what the hell are you talking about? It shows in the scan. It was a shattered Star God that she was fending off. Each fragment had the power of a small star. So not only can't storm send out that many lightning bolts, she can't muster that type of power. And Storms wind powers mean jack to wondy. wind only moves so fast. Wondy moves far faster than air can.

lol I used the word "buffet" once and you two jump into it like salvation. O.k. Put that to the side. My original point was about a single unexpected, unannounced attack (not even in her visual range) moving at the speed of light while distracted by other opponents. I don't see that in the panels you show me. What i see is stuff Diana already knows is coming.

fangirl101
lol I used the word buffet once and everyone just jumps into it like salvation. O.k. Put that to the side. My original point was about a single unexpected, unannounced attack moving at the speed of light while distracted by other opponents. I don't see that in the panels you show me. What i see is stuff Diana already knows is coming.
Like she knew where the JLA were coming from When she was blind. This is a forum fight where she is expecting to be in a fight. And storm just happens to have a feat of hitting someone moving as fast as Diana? Not standing still, but moving at those speeds. And with her reflexes. Um yeah. right.

Sasaraixx
lol I used the word "buffet" once and you two jump into it like salvation. O.k. Put that to the side. My original point was about a single unexpected, unannounced attack (not even in her visual range) moving at the speed of light while distracted by other opponents. I don't see that in the panels you show me. What i see is stuff Diana already knows is coming.

JLA fight . . . more opponents . . . faster . . . more powerful . . . blindfolded . . . THE FLASH.

I'm dying to hear a response to this one. smile

resolution
No one on the other team thinks or moves or reacts at the speed of light. So your point is useless. Diana does. No one on the other team has the power it takes to take her out. while she does have the power to take them out. Only one of the other team can fly. And if she chooses to stay on the ground, then she's even more usesless.

Lightning moves that quickly, that was my point.

And no, if she separates her self she is really useless.
Storm's capacity to move near the speed of sound while flying is nothing compared to Diana's speed.

fangirl101
Lightning moves about that quickly.
Lightning moves fast. But Does Storm think that fast to catch Diana? It doesn't matter how fast the projectile moves if the one who's calling it doesn't.

Zack Fair
Diana stomps their asses with relative ease.

resolution
Lightning moves fast. But Does Storm think that fast to catch Diana? It doesn't matter how fast the projectile moves if the one who's calling it doesn't.

lol I reckon thought moves even faster than light.

resolution
JLA fight . . . more opponents . . . faster . . . more powerful . . . blindfolded . . . THE FLASH.

I'm dying to hear a response to this one. smile

The response is: nothing was moving close to the speed of light there.

Sasaraixx
The response is: nothing was moving close to the speed of light there.

THE FLASH - do you honestly think a bolt of lighting from Storm is more of a challenge than multiple attacks from the near invisible Flash????

fangirl101
It doesn't.

stormultt
OK FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!! YALL KEEP TALKIN BOUT HOW SLOW SHE IS BUT IF U CONSIDER TRAVELING AS OR WITH LIGHTINING SLOW AND A TINY FEAT THEN U ARE AS ABOUT ASCLUELESS AS I THZOUGHT ive read WW comics and i am a fan and let me telll you storm would beat her yes if WW would even get close storm would jus sweep diana of tha ground and have her but floating aroiund in tha sky and if she can survive temperaturtes as hot as tha sun and temperatures as low as pluto even lower then u must be talkin about another WW

Sasaraixx

You reckon incorrectly.

She has to comprehend, react, think of an appropriate response and execute.

Sasaraixx
OK FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!! YALL KEEP TALKIN BOUT HOW SLOW SHE IS BUT IF U CONSIDER TRAVELING AS OR WITH LIGHTINING SLOW AND A TINY FEAT THEN U ARE AS ABOUT ASCLUELESS AS I THZOUGHT ive read WW comics and i am a fan and let me telll you storm would beat her yes if WW would even get close storm would jus sweep diana of tha ground and have her but floating aroiund in tha sky and if she can survive temperaturtes as hot as tha sun and temperatures as low as pluto even lower then u must be talkin about another WW

1. I've warned you once about your inability to use proper English.

2. WW has survived everything you claim she can't do in that post. And does Storm plan on killing her teammates while she is raising and lowering the temperatures to their extremes?

3. I'm waiting for a scan showing Storm traveling as fast as lightning.

4. Sweep her off the ground with winds she travels faster than the winds? Floating off the ground when she can fly?

5. Unfortunately for you, current WW writer Gail Simone disagrees with you mightily. lol

fangirl101
Wondy's fought in outer space. which is colder than Pluto which still has some kind of asmosphere. I dont' know what her upper limits of her heat tolerance is, but she's taken a shot of HV from an angry Superman. And I don't see how Storm can even react before Wondy Bust takes off her head.

Zack Fair
Yall know better than this.

stormultt

2. WW has survived everything you claim she can't do in that post. And does Storm plan on killing her teammates while she is raising and lowering the temperatures to their extremes?

3. I'm waiting for a scan showing Storm traveling as fast as lightning.

4. Sweep her off the ground with winds she travels faster than the winds? Floating off the ground when she can fly?

5. Unfortunately for you, current WW writer Gail Simone disagrees with you mightily. lol

im gonna give you a little break and calm down and if u want scans of strom traveling as lightinging or as fast here ya go PAL!!

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboltflyqn6.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xxm34pyratep14rl7.jpg

resolution
You reckon incorrectly.

She has to comprehend, react, think of an appropriate response and execute.

The bell for the fight rang! She has to think "lightning!", no comprehension or anything else.

resolution

Well on that point Storm has shown the ability to encircle companions in a protective casing. Whether or not what he described is the best strategy is another issue.

Zack Fair
Except once the bell rings Diana will react 100X times faster than Ororo. Which means before Ororo can begin to comprehend the bell has rang she is already splattered across the atlantic.

fangirl101
im gonna give you a little break and calm down and if u want scans of strom traveling as lightinging or as fast here ya go PAL!!

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboltflyqn6.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xxm34pyratep14rl7.jpg
First and foremost. The first scan only shows Storm using a lightning bolt to make an entrance. the 2nd scan is nearly as vague. Where did she travel from? how far did she go? 3rdly. I fail to see any battle speed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Except Diana will react 100X faster to the bell than Ororo. Which means before Ororo can begin to comprehend the bell has rang she is already splattered across the atlantic.

Ordained
read this and then tell me how WW can win:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ororo_Munroe_%28Earth-616%29#Powers_and_Abilities

stormultt
First and foremost. The first scan only shows Storm using a lightning bolt to make an entrance. the 2nd scan is nearly as vague. Where did she travel from? how far did she go? 3rdly. I fail to see any battle speed.

did u even look at tha second scan??because if u did u wouldve notice her being in space and ending up close to the ground, FYI shes fast honey so u can act like shes not but in reality she is OK!

resolution
Except once the bell rings Diana will react 100X times faster than Ororo. Which means before Ororo can begin to comprehend the bell has rang she is already splattered across the atlantic.

"Comprehend" the bell has rang? what does that even mean? What you have to do is hear the bell.
And are we forgetting that Storm is going to be reacting to the bell with a thought?

Zack Fair
Sigh.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ordained

Read this and tell me how Storm can even come close to not getting her head knocked off.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

fangirl101
Sigh.
Indeed.

resolution
Sigh.

Here have a Pepsi

Zack Fair
Here have a Pepsi

duriroll

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Ordained

"Storm is an omega level mutant." I was tempted to stop right there. lol

Please don't use wiki pages as evidence.

I didn't see anything that changed my mind. In fact, I saw Storm speed topping at 300miles an hour . . . NOT GOING TO CUT IT

How about you take a trip over to WW's respect thread. smile

Sasaraixx
The bell for the fight rang! She has to think "lightning!", no comprehension or anything else.

She's thinks "lightning" and it magically hits Diana wherever she is???? Wrong my friend. She has to know what she's aiming at and again DIANA IS MOVING TOO FAST FOR STORM TO HIT HER. Is it really not sinking in?

Sasaraixx
Well on that point Storm has shown the ability to encircle companions in a protective casing. Whether or not what he described is the best strategy is another issue.

So Storm is lowering temperatures to a level well below the temperature in space (as we've seen wonder woman fight in space with not equipment) or raise it to a level hotter than as close to the sun as Superman brought her and she's also throwing up a protective shield for her teammate and doing both faster than WW can move? You expect the temperature to drop that fast? This is getting absurd.

2damnloud
She's thinks "lightning" and it magically hits Diana wherever she is???? Wrong my friend. She has to know what she's aiming at and again DIANA IS MOVING TOO FAST FOR STORM TO HIT HER. Is it really not sinking in?

She doesn't have to look.http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4342/phalanxaimhq9.th.jpg

fangirl101
She doesn't have to look.http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4342/phalanxaimhq9.th.jpg And that guy she just zapped is as fast and durable as wonder woman with reflexes and an uber shield?

Sasaraixx
She doesn't have to look.http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4342/phalanxaimhq9.th.jpg

She has to know what she is hitting. If she doesn't know where Diana is, then she can't hit her.

That scan just shows Storm leaving a trail of lightning behind her. She knew "that thing" was following her. If she doesn't know where Diana is, she won't know in what direction to aim.

ultimatethor

Thought moves much slower than light.

resolution

Hmm, Actually you are right on that point. If she chooses to rush the team first without thinking, which she very well may do, she would coincidentally be out of the path of the lightning. I just didn't buy it as an evasive reaction to the lightning.

It seems you have knocked Storm down to only one strategy at this point (leaving out Stormultis lightning riding theory which we as of yet know little about). This would be to instead pop up an electro magnetic feild at the start of the fight, and when she finds Diana in front of her (in front of the sheild which has briefly stopped her rush) strike her then (being protected under her own sheild) . If she is able to pull it off, She-Hulk and LDS would be working on her at that point, if not, their all toast.

Mindset
You tell em 2damnloud

They just don't realize Storm is probably stronger than JLA

resolution
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thought moves much slower than light.

Well, depends on the nature of the thought (If we are talking about it's speed as measured from pure human experience). Indecisive thought certainly does. Decisive thought dosen't.

Now if your analyzing it physically, then it moves around the same speed, but within the much smaller framework of the human body (electrical impulses).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>