Knightfall! y0u are a retard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
knightfall. your a retard. if i met you in an alley way i'd kill you.

Lord Knightfa11
This thread is epic fail. and besides, what did i ever do to you?

Lord Knightfa11
what did you ever do to me? what did you not do to me? your so stupid you probably forgot...

Lord Knightfa11
Hey!thats not it. its just that i do so much to so many people.

Lord Knightfa11
ya cause your an irritating ***.

Lord Knightfa11
really? this thread makes me wish your mother had an abortion!

Lord Knightfa11
Hmm. I don't think thats right. your the one being so schizophrenic that your flaming yourself on a forum. I think i'll cut you now.

Lord Knightfa11
how emo of you!

Lord Knightfa11
I'm not the emo one!!!! whos the one who likes to wear black all the time?

Lord Knightfa11
you... >.>

Lord Knightfa11
NO YOU!!

~Wĺlshy~
knightfail's a good guy

Lord Knightfa11
i'm tired of your whining all the time. why can't i do what i want to do?

Lord Knightfa11
because your a retard who can't think for yourself.

Lord Knightfa11

Lord Knightfa11
SWEARING now? your embarrassing me in front of all of kmc!

Lord Knightfa11
you freaking deserve it.

Lord Knightfa11
k you are on that happy little place i call my ignore list. hope you enjoy the padded room.

Lord Knightfa11
likewise.

Lord Knightfa11
please discuss.

Lord Knightfa11
no don't discuss!!! this is between you and me.

Lord Knightfa11
i thought I was on your ignore list... whatever happened to that? hmmmm?

Lord Knightfa11
STFU you fail cause you replied to me. and besides for some reason kmc won't let me ignore you!

Lord Knightfa11
same here. i think its broken.

Rogue Jedi
A new car built by my company leave somewhere traveling at 60 miles per hour. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field (A) multiply it by the probable rate of failure (B) then multiply the result by the average out of court settlement (C). A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of the recall, we don't do one.

Lord Knightfa11
u are a retard too. knightfall always thought you were cool and everyone who is a freind of knightfall is a moron.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A new car built by my company leave somewhere traveling at 60 miles per hour. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field (A) multiply it by the probable rate of failure (B) then multiply the result by the average out of court settlement (C). A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of the recall, we don't do one.

I'll say it was D) all of the above.

How sad this thread still exists.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I've got to tell you. I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that is dangerous. And, this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap and then stalk from office to office with an Armilite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon: pumping round after round into colleagues and coworkers. This might be someone you've known for years . . . someone very, very close to you.

AbnormalButSane
This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Bravo hmm

Rogue Jedi
A condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night. Then, you throw it away . . . the condom, I mean, not the stranger.

BruceSkywalker
K

Rogue Jedi
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all those French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Bravo hmm

Also the saddest.

Rogue Jedi
My suitcase was vibrating?

Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but . . . every once in a while . . . it's a dildo. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership. In the even of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo, never "your" dildo.

Scythe
Anyhoe...

Rogue Jedi
You said hoe....

Scythe
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
knightfall. your a retard. if i met you in an alley way i'd kill you. Reported for self-bashing!

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
ya cause your an irritating ***. Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
really? this thread makes me wish your mother had an abortion! Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
stay out of this!!! knightfalls an *******!

I can't help but agree with all of this. eek!

Lord Knightfa11
what was that ahole thinking making this dumb thread?

Lord Knightfa11
hey! i can read y'know. i was... um... drunk?

Mywi
It would seem that no one cares

ScarletSpeed
hi

RevoWution™©®
Multiple Personality Disorder, anyone? yes

ScarletSpeed
uhm...

yeah you are, there is no two ways about it no expression

RevoWution™©®
laughing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
there is no two ways about it no expression

but there are 2 threads about it awesome

Lord Knightfa11
i totally agree.

Lord Knightfa11
I do to.

Lord Knightfa11
i think you mean "too", and nobody asked you.

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

kodak
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
uhm...

yeah you are, there is no two ways about it no expression Well it may not be the best guildwars game, but i like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.