Thor vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Darkseid invades the world of Marvel. Most of the heroes are fighting Darkseid's army so it's up to Thor to stop him.

Who will win?

Allankles
Darkseid. "All is one in Darkseid".

D-Block
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Darkseid invades the world of Marvel. Most of the heroes are fighting Darkseid's army so it's up to Thor to stop him
Then Thor stops him

Allankles
DS uses the Anti-life equation to turn Thor into something resembling a zombie. He'll be chanting: "All is one in Darkseid."

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/188/fcr2p32zf7.jpg

Mindset
DS will be to busy removing Thor's hammer from his anus

DigiMark007
For what it's worth, Thor has the best showings against Thanos of any herald-type. He wouldn't go down easily.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
DS will be to busy removing Thor's hammer from his anus

Heh! Two weapons. One could permanantely turn what brains Rulk has into cabbage in a flash; the other... well it's not nearly as efficient at disabling it's victims.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Allankles
Heh! Two weapons. One could permanantely turn what brains Rulk has into cabbage in a flash; the other... well it's not nearly as efficient at disabling it's victims. Hammer from DS anus was quoted, but I don't get your reply confused

skygunner41
Darksied show Thor what master and slave is all about.

iceman24567
Darkseid wrecks Thor.

quanchi112
Id say Thor takes the majority. His hammer can negate the omega effect which is the only way I can see Darkseid beating a hammer wielding Thor.

D-Block
Originally posted by quanchi112
Id say Thor takes the majority. His hammer can negate the omega effect which is the only way I can see Darkseid beating a hammer wielding Thor.

Agreed. DS does not want to go h2h with Thor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by D-Block
Agreed. DS does not want to go h2h with Thor.
DS is far faster than Thor. And can keep up with Orion physically who is Superman's Equal. All of them are stronger and Faster than Thor.
DS is more durable than Superman and Orion.
The Omega Effect can pass thru barriers. So it would just go around Thor's hammer or Teleport thru it.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by DigiMark007
For what it's worth, Thor has the best showings against Thanos of any herald-type. He wouldn't go down easily.

Thor's showings agaisnt Thanos would suggest Thor>SS. At anyrate DS Stomps him, DS dsiplayed some hardcore MA skill agaisnt Orion and he could just absorb the odin force right outta Thor. DS 10/10

Zack Fair
How could he do that? Are you talking about the ALE or him at base? Are you basing this on when he absorbed the power of an entire patheon(spelling) of skyfathers? I don't remember the details.

joshypooh
asgardian for the win

fangirl101
Originally posted by fangirl101
DS is far faster than Thor. And can keep up with Orion physically who is Superman's Equal. All of them are stronger and Faster than Thor.
DS is more durable than Superman and Orion.
The Omega Effect can pass thru barriers. So it would just go around Thor's hammer or Teleport thru it.

TheBadguy
In a scenario like this especially Darkseid will be having Doomsday flashbacks. Darkseid's jaw will have a new home next to his gooch.

google it

gogogadgetgo
thor, when utilizing the odinpower to its fullest, should be at the top of the skyfather food chain and is more than a match for darkseid.

but thor is a dumbass and hell fight darkseid like he does everybody else, slugging it out and forgetting that he can do more than just duke it out with the odinpower.

thus, darkseid for the majority.

fangirl101
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor, when utilizing the odinpower to its fullest, should be at the top of the skyfather food chain and is more than a match for darkseid.

but thor is a dumbass and hell fight darkseid like he does everybody else, slugging it out and forgetting that he can do more than just duke it out with the odinpower.

thus, darkseid for the majority.
Thor with the Odin Power got his hammer taken away by Rulk.

If We go by the Last current version of DS that would be Death of the New Gods Soul fire DS or Count Down DS who grew to hundreds of feat tall and was able to fight Jimmy with all the combined powers of the New Gods.

vansonbee

If We go by the Last current version of DS that would be Death of the New Gods Soul fire DS or Count Down DS who grew to hundreds of feat tall and was able to fight Jimmy with all the combined powers of the New Gods. This was explained already about RULK conflict. RULK relates to DS because?

Didn't DS lost that power already? How can that be the latest.
So confusing wacko

gogogadgetgo

If We go by the Last current version of DS that would be Death of the New Gods Soul fire DS or Count Down DS who grew to hundreds of feat tall and was able to fight Jimmy with all the combined powers of the New Gods.

like i said, thor is a dumb ass. he has the odin power. what the hell does he need the stupid hammer for anyways?

vansonbee
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
like i said, thor is a dumb ass. he has the odin power. what the hell does he need the stupid hammer for anyways?
Ya that doesn't make sense, Thor/odinforce still below Galactus, but that magic hammer can damage all type of beings even Galactus

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
This was explained already about RULK conflict. RULK relates to DS because?

Didn't DS lost that power already? How can that be the latest.
So confusing wacko
The latest version of DS is a being who has Galactus level beings serving him And he happens to be the most powerul of them. Is that the one you want to use in this thread?

vansonbee
The latest version of DS is a being who has Galactus level beings serving him And he happens to be the most powerul of them. Is that the one you want to use in this thread? The way you make it sound, it seem King Thor doesn't stand a chance. Do you know the issue# or any scans of this version of DS? Because the current DS I know of is the one who was free from source wall by superman.

Can you abbreviate Galactus level being? Serving DS?

fangirl101
The way you make it sound, it seem King Thor doesn't stand a chance. Do you know the issue# or any scans of this version of DS? Because the current DS I know of is the one who was free from source wall by superman.

Can you abbreviate Galactus level being? Serving DS?
You haven't read Death of the New Gods? Count Down? Final Crisis? You got a lot of catching up to do.

vansonbee
You haven't read Death of the New Gods? Count Down? Final Crisis? You got a lot of catching up to do.
I don't keep up with DC much. Thanks for the reply. I still stick with King Thor then 6/10

fangirl101
I don't keep up with DC much. Thanks for the reply. I still stick with King Thor then 6/10
I see I'm going to have to make a respect thread or two. those are so consuming. But oh well. They are needed.

vansonbee
I see I'm going to have to make a respect thread or two. those are so consuming. But oh well. They are needed. Great
Btw do you know the title for

JLA vs Avenger cross over?

Stoic
Galactus level beings? I don't think so. Well written, Galactus at the height of his power would be thousands of times more powerful than Darkseid if Darkseid was only relying on his own power, and not the power of the Source, or Anti Life Equation.

This thread would be stupid if Darkseid could use that extra power, and if this is the case Thor should be able to use Infinity Gauntlet, as it would be clear that Darkseid was using an outside power source other than his own.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus level beings? I don't think so. Well written, Galactus at the height of his power would be thousands of times more powerful than Darkseid if Darkseid was only relying on his own power, and not the power of the Source, or Anti Life Equation.

This thread would be stupid if Darkseid could use that extra power, and if this is the case Thor should be able to use Infinity Gauntlet, as it would be clear that Darkseid was using an outside power source other than his own.
FINAL CRISIS.

fangirl101
Great
Btw do you know the title for

JLA vs Avenger cross over?
It's called JLAvengers.

Stoic
FINAL CRISIS.

Where are you getting this Final Crisis subject from? Darkseid was clearly amped by an outside source.... he was not born with that power, I am thinking that the thread starter is talking about Darkseid vs Thor under his own power.

If the thread starter stipulated that Darkseid had the power that he did when he overcame the Source/Ale entity then it would be without question that he would beat Thor in less time than it took you to type "FINAL CRISIS".

I'm thinking that this is Darkseid vs Thor under his own power.

Enyalus
Current Darkseid would defeat Current Thor. With ease. If this is pre-FC or pre-DOTNG, then Thor.

But it's probably not, and thus Darkseid takes a solid 9/10 majority.

fangirl101
Where are you getting this Final Crisis subject from? Darkseid was clearly amped by an outside source.... he was not born with that power, I am thinking that the thread starter is talking about Darkseid vs Thor under his own power.

If the thread starter stipulated that Darkseid had the power that he did when he overcame the Source/Ale entity then it would be without question that he would beat Thor in less time than it took you to type "FINAL CRISIS".

I'm thinking that this is Darkseid vs Thor under his own power.
Let's go slow.

Curret DS is the guy in Final Crisis. ALL of his Gods are Galactus level According to Morrison. They only live to grind the hope out of everyone. In the beginning of Final Crisis, Darksied is the same guy that was in mr. miracle. That Darksied was able to create alternate universes. Like Copies of planets etc. He was inane powerful.

Now the last instance we saw of DS before Final Crisis was when he was fighting Jimmy. DS didn't have a power up. And he fought Jimmy with the Combined powers of all those Thousands of New Gods. Including Takion and Orion and others. He even grew himself to hundreds of feat tall to deal with Jimmy. Take your pick on which one you want Thor to fight. Those are the Most recent darksieds.

Stoic
So are you saying that the Darkseid that we've seen all along for the past 10 years was an avatar?

In DOTNG Darksied was amped, are you saying that Final Crisis
Darkseid and DOTNG Darkseid are not the same guy? If you are trying to sell that BS that would mean that DC is out of continuity, or you missed a beat, so by all means take it as slow as you prefer.

Before coming back at me with sarcasm, take time to think on where all of the power he got to subdue the Source/Ale entity went.

fangirl101
So are you saying that the Darkseid that we've seen all along for the past 10 years was an avatar?

In DOTNG Darksied was amped, are you saying that Final Crisis
Darkseid and DOTNG Darkseid are not the same guy? If you are trying to sell that BS that would mean that DC is out of continuity, or you missed a beat, so by all means take it as slow as you prefer.

Before coming back at me with sarcasm, take time to think on where all of the power he got to subdue the Source/Ale entity went.
Continuity means nothing at DC. According to FC, it's been avatars or something crappy along those lines.

quanchi112
Originally posted by D-Block
Agreed. DS does not want to go h2h with Thor. Warhammer would end Seid.

DS uses the Anti-life equation to turn Thor into something resembling a zombie. He'll be chanting: "All is one in Darkseid."

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/188/fcr2p32zf7.jpg He doesnt have the ale in this thread. Nice try though.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Thor's showings agaisnt Thanos would suggest Thor>SS. At anyrate DS Stomps him, DS dsiplayed some hardcore MA skill agaisnt Orion and he could just absorb the odin force right outta Thor. DS 10/10 Ds also got his heart ripped out by Orion. He was also beaten down quite easily by Doomsday and tapped out against Superman.

Thor wins the majority here.Originally posted by fangirl101

If We go by the Last current version of DS that would be Death of the New Gods Soul fire DS or Count Down DS who grew to hundreds of feat tall and was able to fight Jimmy with all the combined powers of the New Gods. Rulk is more of a physical beast then Seid. Seid doesnt like to go toe to toe. Thor beat him quickly in their second matchup.

quanchi112
Continuity means nothing at DC. According to FC, it's been avatars or something crappy along those lines. When have they said this in fc?

fangirl101
When have they said this in fc?
You don't read DC comics well do you? You miss alot of stuff. Make up more. Misread. It says, from mary marvel's mouth, they've been right here all of this time. Hiding in human bodies. The things we've been seeing since like the beginning were avatars. Only projections of the Real gods.

quanchi112
You don't read DC comics well do you? You miss alot of stuff. Make up more. Misread. It says, from mary marvel's mouth, they've been right here all of this time. Hiding in human bodies. The things we've been seeing since like the beginning were avatars. Only projections of the Real gods. When did it say that everything we have seen are avatars?

When?

vansonbee
You don't read DC comics well do you? You miss alot of stuff. Make up more. Misread. It says, from mary marvel's mouth, they've been right here all of this time. Hiding in human bodies. The things we've been seeing since like the beginning were avatars. Only projections of the Real gods. Show up Quan with scan... you can do big grin

fangirl101
When did it say that everything we have seen are avatars?

When?
Grant retconned it. Dont' you read the interviews. That is why mary says, they've been here all this time. They've been hiding in human host bodies. That is why they showed DS in that mister miracle man's body. You know how old that story is? And that is why people in the JLA hadn't knew who the new gods were. It's why The gaurdians didn't call diecide when the death of the new gods was happening. It wasn't true diecide. Only those shells were dying. The true war was being waged on a scale that no one could grasp. And New Genesis had just lost. Hence Final Crisis.

quanchi112
Show up Quan with scan... you can do big grin Im waiting as well.

Mindset
Only nerds read interviews.

vansonbee
Only nerds read interviews.
Even I fail at that...cry

"I Demands SCANS!" is this quote copy righted?

Nihilist
so writers statements hold weight now?lol sounding like fearofblood"pak said hulk was odin level"

Mindset
fearofblood was a very knowledgeable fellow

Nihilist
fearofblood was a very knowledgeable fellow its bada's sock account

fangirl101
In this first scan, Frankie finds the old body that DS has burned out. It seems to be the body he had in Seven Soldiers Mister Miracle.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0004-1.jpg

In this next scan, Lashina( in mary Marvel's body I assume) is telling wondy why they could never find the new gods.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0003-1.jpg
Once I scan the first part where no one knows the knew Gods I'll post it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
so writers statements hold weight now?lol sounding like fearofblood"pak said hulk was odin level" laughing out loud

SIAFON
THOR BREAKS HIS SPIRIT, AND BACK. RIPS HIS HEAD OFF AND THROWS IT TOWARD EARTH. JUST TO GET KAL EL'S ATTENTION.

namorsubby
darkseid 10/10

kevdude
Darkseid takes it.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by kevdude
Darkseid takes it.

To the face

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Darkseid takes it. How, when he cant rely on the omega effect?

Allankles
Even without the ALE how is Thor stopping the Omega Effect? It's not just some energy beam. He could alter reality and erase Thor from one existence or transport him to oblivion where he won't even remember his name let alone have any powers.

quanchi112
Even without the ALE how is Thor stopping the Omega Effect? It's not just some energy beam. He could alter reality and erase Thor from one existence or transport him to oblivion where he won't even remember his name let alone have any powers. No,he cant. It has failed against Superman and WW has deflected it easily. Thor deflects it easily and then whips Darkseid's ass with the hammer.

Allankles
No,he cant. It has failed against Superman and WW has deflected it easily. Thor deflects it easily and then whips Darkseid's ass with the hammer.

Those were merely energy beams, powerful energy beams designed to disintergrate Supes (he once even altered them to Supes molecular structure) and concussive energy output.

He can do more than that with the OE either through the Omega Beams or just his hands or whatever. The Omega Beams are just his energy outlet.

When he uses the OE to erase beings from existence he isn't disintergrating them he is warping reality it has nothing to do with direct physical energetic assaults like what he's done with Supes and WW.

A good exmple of this is when he shot Galactus with the Omega Beams he wasn't foolish enough to try and disintergrate Galactus with pure physical energy (extremely durable), he instead try to warp reality around Gal, erasing him from one existence and placing him outside of reality, in oblivion where his hunger would never be sated (As punishment for atacking Apokolips).

But BigG is an abstract and was seemingly able to resist Darkseid's reality manipulation.

You can't absorb reality manipulation, you can only resists it and you have to be some kind of abstract to resist such an assualt no amount of energy is going to help you there if you don't have defenses for reality warping.

Allankles
The true war was being waged on a scale that no one could grasp. And New Genesis had just lost. Hence Final Crisis.

QTF.

Orion's death was a good example of how DS and Apokolips won that war, killing Orion with a super dimensional weapon shot backwards through time via a time stream.

Even three generations of Flashs, with all their time manipulation couldn't stop the bullet from killing Orion, as he was already dead before anyone knew it (excluding of course the assasin), they were fighting against reality.

quanchi112
Those were merely energy beams, powerful energy beams designed to disintergrate Supes (he once even altered them to Supes molecular structure) and concussive energy output.

He can do more than that with the OE either through the Omega Beams or just his hands or whatever. The Omega Beams are just his energy outlet.

When he uses the OE to erase beings from existence he isn't disintergrating them he is warping reality it has nothing to do with direct physical energetic assaults like what he's done with Supes and WW.

You can't absorb reality manipulation, you can only resists it and you have to be some kind of abstract to resist such an assualt no amount of energy is going to help you there if you don't have defenses for reality waping. Can you prove these claims? Omega beams are the same as the omega effect......unless you can prove otherwise.

I have seen Supes deflect the omega effect with his heat vision. I have seen raker block off the option wit his energy ring. You seem to be reaching here. Again.

Enyalus
Even without the ALE how is Thor stopping the Omega Effect? It's not just some energy beam. He could alter reality and erase Thor from one existence or transport him to oblivion where he won't even remember his name let alone have any powers.

No, he couldn't. Mjolnir absorbs energy. A lot of it. And Thor is a powerful skyfather. He also manipulates energy. The OE has been redirected by Firestorm before. Mjolnir can at least absorb it. And when wielding the Odinforce, Thor has proved powerful enough to punch a whole through a Desak-powered Destroyer's head, and prior to that put a hole in a Celestial's armor. A Darkseid without the ALE would get wrecked. Hard.

Allankles
Can you prove these claims? Omega beams are the same as the omega effect......unless you can prove otherwise.

I have seen Supes deflect the omega effect with his heat vision. I have seen raker block off the option wit his energy ring. You seem to be reaching here. Again.

The Omega Beams are an outlet for the Omega Force/Omega Effect. The Omega Force (is like the power cosmic, Oan energy whatever) it does more than one thing.

Darkseid can warp reality with the Omega Force (which to be precise is the power over oblivion itself).

He can use the Omega Effect/Force through the Omega Beams or his hands (he's shot energy through his hands and projected energy directly from his mind without both the beams and hands before also) to shoot direct energetic assualts to disintergrate/kill, hurt/incapacitate his target.

Or he can transport people in any dimension, time or place or he can literally rewrite reality to make it so that said target never even existed, this reality warping is so complete that even those closest to the victim won't remember that they ever existed.

This is what he was doing to Galactus via the Omega Beams in the crossover, but Gal can resist his reality warping apparently.

And you claim to know Darkseid? I shouldn't be explaining these basics to you.

Bentley
By the way, Morrison talking about Galactus level beings is worth shit as here we go by feats.

Just saying.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, he couldn't. Mjolnir absorbs energy. A lot of it. And Thor is a powerful skyfather. He also manipulates energy. The OE has been redirected by Firestorm before. Mjolnir can at least absorb it. And when wielding the Odinforce, Thor has proved powerful enough to punch a whole through a Desak-powered Destroyer's head, and prior to that put a hole in a Celestial's armor. A Darkseid without the ALE would get wrecked. Hard.

Darkseid is more powerful than Thor and the OE can do more than just direct physical assults, as I've explained in the post above he can warp reality and erase beings from existence with the OE. Unless Mjlonir can absorp reality manipualtion, Thor isn't standing up to the full arsenal of the OE.

And using PIS where Darkseid wasn't applying the OE to full effect doesn't help debates. Not to mention that the Omega Beams can pass through dimensions or any physical object in their way in order to hit a target so writers shooting or not using the fictional concepts of the character is PIS.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
By the way, Morrison talking about Galactus level beings is worth shit as here we go by feats.

Just saying.

I didn't mention Morrison in this thread.

Enyalus
Darkseid is more powerful than Thor

Darkseid without the ALE is not more powerful than Current Thor, who wields the full power of the Odinforce along with Mjolnir. Mjolnir absorbs energy - that's what it does. And it's magical in nature, not just some base metal which Darkseid can pass through with his OE. Has he ever bypassed Wonder Woman's gauntlet's, for instance? Or any magical item?

And if you want to say Darkseid wins by using his OE, I can simply bring up Thor's Godblast, which was capable of blasting a trail from Asgard to Valhalla. And like I already mentioned, Mjolnir is capable of punching through a Desak-powered Destroyer. Darkseid doesn't have that kind of durability.

If DS has his ALE, then I agree he wins. If not, Thor wrecks him.

Bentley
I didn't mention Morrison in this thread.

I was commenting on fangirl earlier in the thread.

namorsubby
the only people who should be arguing against darkseid are people who have not yet acknowledge(or don't know about) DS being rectonned back to his classic self........the way kirby meant for him to be. he wins every time.

if you know and acknowledge that.......i just don't know what to say to you.

Enyalus
Originally posted by namorsubby
the only people who should be arguing against darkseid are people who have not yet acknowledge(or don't know about) DS being rectonned back to his classic self........the way kirby meant for him to be. he wins every time.

if you know and acknowledge that.......i just don't know what to say to you.

When did this happen? During FC? no expression

namorsubby
you haven't heard about the avatar recton yet?

basically all darkseid's jobbing and lossing(which is not nearly as much in quantity as some assume) of the past has been blamed on either desaad impersonating him or that darkseid actually being an avatar made by darkseid. they also established the notion that darkseid is perhaps completely undefeatable on a physical plane. i believe it was stated somewhere in the new god's series.

Enyalus
you haven't heard about the avatar recton yet?

basically all darkseid's jobbing and lossing(which is not nearly as much in quantity as some assume) of the past has been blamed on either desaad impersonating him or that darkseid actually being an avatar made by darkseid. they also established the notion that darkseid is perhaps completely undefeatable on a physical plane. i believe it was stated somewhere in the new god's series.

Oh, yeah, I had...and then after that, he gets beaten by Superman. stick out tongue

quanchi112
The Omega Beams are an outlet for the Omega Force/Omega Effect. The Omega Force (is like the power cosmic, Oan energy whatever) it does more than one thing.

Darkseid can warp reality with the Omega Force (which to be precise is the power over oblivion itself).

He can use the Omega Effect/Force through the Omega Beams or his hands (he's shot energy through his hands and projected energy directly from his mind without both the beams and hands before also) to shoot direct energetic assualts to disintergrate/kill, hurt/incapacitate his target.

Or he can transport people in any dimension, time or place or he can literally rewrite reality to make it so that said target never even existed, this reality warping is so complete that even those closest to the victim won't remember that they ever existed.

This is what he was doing to Galactus via the Omega Beams in the crossover, but Gal can resist his reality warping apparently.

And you claim to know Darkseid? I shouldn't be explaining these basics to you. In theory thats what he can do,but in comics its been beaten before. I shouldnt have to explain this to you.

TheBadguy
they also established the notion that darkseid is perhaps completely undefeatable on a physical plane. i believe it was stated somewhere in the new god's series.

Bank on Superman breaking that notion along with Darkseid's jaw sometime in 2009. if not sooner

namorsubby
sure whatever. everyone knows superman beats whoever he wants to when he "goes all out" and "reaches deep down"

but yeah even before the recton darkseid never made a habit of being defeated. besides a few loses to superman(along with owning him) he's pretty much always been classic darkseid. i hear most superman/darkseid fights were out of continuity anyway.

Enyalus
That's cool and all...but Current Thor >> Current Supes.

namorsubby
Oh, yeah, I had...and then after that, he gets beaten by Superman. stick out tongue it hasn't happened after the recton.........hopefully never again.

it reminds of how kingpin(basically some fat guy) can always beat spidey more often than not. spidey, who is far stronger faster tougher etc. it's a shame

Enyalus
it hasn't happened after the recton.........hopefully never again.

it reminds of how kingpin(basically some fat guy) can always beat spidey more often than not. spidey, who is far stronger faster tougher etc. it's a shame

Well, I'm with you on that. Darkseid is my favorite DC villian, without a doubt.

namorsubby

If We go by the Last current version of DS that would be Death of the New Gods Soul fire DS or Count Down DS who grew to hundreds of feat tall and was able to fight Jimmy with all the combined powers of the New Gods. and he beat olsen fairly easily i might add

namorsubby
Well, I'm with you on that. Darkseid is my favorite DC villian, without a doubt. he's my second. after the ultimate villain of all time................the joker.

edit:

oh yeah, and deadshot.

TheBadguy
sure whatever. everyone knows superman beats whoever he wants to when he "goes all out" and "reaches deep down"

but yeah even before the recton darkseid never made a habit of being defeated. besides a few loses to superman(along with owning him) he's pretty much always been classic darkseid. i hear most superman/darkseid fights were out of continuity anyway.

Seid has a glass jaw. 1 bat boot across the face and he's bleeding like his cherry was popped, and we all know Supes did that long ago. don't get me started on his weakness to stairs.

namorsubby
classic darkseid fortunately has none of those problems. and classic now equals current so i'm content.

edit:
he endowed jimmy olsen with the power of the new gods and then beat him. darkseid is back

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheBadguy
1 bat boot across the face and he's bleeding like his cherry was popped

I laughed so hard at this. laughing

vansonbee
Well, I'm with you on that. Darkseid is my favorite DC villian, without a doubt.
72h9ndi

Joker's a little disappointed in you Enyalus

"Wanna see magic trick?"
Enyalus: ya sure...
"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear, Brokeback style!"
ahhhhhhhhhh laughing out loud

quanchi112
Darkseid is more powerful than Thor and the OE can do more than just direct physical assults, as I've explained in the post above he can warp reality and erase beings from existence with the OE. Unless Mjlonir can absorp reality manipualtion, Thor isn't standing up to the full arsenal of the OE.

And using PIS where Darkseid wasn't applying the OE to full effect doesn't help debates. Not to mention that the Omega Beams can pass through dimensions or any physical object in their way in order to hit a target so writers shooting or not using the fictional concepts of the character is PIS. WW's bracelets deflected it as will Thor's hammer. Thor is also more powerful than darkseid imo.Originally posted by Enyalus
That's cool and all...but Current Thor >> Current Supes. Yep.

Kasper Gutman
Thor with Odinforce takes this. Regular Supes seems to be enough to take out Darkseid. Darkseid having the ability to create celestial bodies or alter reality sounds impressive but that's old hat for the Odinforce. Thor would be immune from being turned into a zombie.

namorsubby
darkseid created brimstone who beat cosmic boy,firestorm, and the JLA single handily. he could take thor.

darkseid wins.

Allankles
WW's bracelets deflected it as will Thor's hammer.

WW's bracelets deflected simple energy beams, nothing like reality warping. Thor isn't on Darkseid's level, get that bs outta here. Current DS > Current Thor. Current Darkseid has the power to dominate all sentient life (he has knowledge of the full ALE).

Thor is a glorified top tier with a hammer and with decent energy versatility, DS has energy versatility, reality warping, time and space manipulation the works.

On top of that he has the ALE (knowledge, not some nifty gizmo or power up but knowledge) Darkseid controls free will itself what's Thor going to do?

DS' specific powerset is more insidious than what Thor is used to with his Asgardian rogues, he doesn't have the tools to take current DS.

vansonbee
WW's bracelets deflected simple energy beams, nothing like reality warping. Thor isn't on Darkseid's level, get that bs outta here. Current DS > Current Thor. Current Darkseid has the power to dominate all sentient life (he has knowledge of the full ALE).

Thor is a glorified top tier with a hammer and with decent energy versatility, DS has energy versatility, reality warping, time and space manipulation the works.

On top of that he has the ALE (knowledge, not some nifty gizmo or power up but knowledge) Darkseid controls free will itself what's Thor going to do?

DS' specific powerset is more insidious than what Thor is used to with his Asgardian rogues, he doesn't have the tools to take current DS. So who stop Darkseid in DC?

fangirl101
So who stop Darkseid in DC?
No one.

The Great Galen

DS' specific powerset is more insidious than what Thor is used to with his Asgardian rogues, he doesn't have the tools to take current DS.

cool I personally believe DS could just disenchant the hammer and absorb the odin forece outta him.

Enyalus
No one.

Come on. We know that isn't true. Superman will stop him with a) some crazy plot device, or b) by deciding to finally "not hold back," thus increasing his power level to over 9000 for the win.

The Great Galen
No one.

I think Supes will eventually, maybe Supes will fully remember his"PC life"and finally have access to his lost powers becoming the man he once was with all his newly attained experience/powers.

quanchi112

DS' specific powerset is more insidious than what Thor is used to with his Asgardian rogues, he doesn't have the tools to take current DS. We cant gauge current Ds because he hasnt fought anyone. Thats why when there is a Thanos thread we always gauge it on annihilation Thanos because we dont have any showings to gauge his power level. This is common sense.

When has Darkseid used reality warping to defeat an opponent...why didnt he ever use that to defeat Superman...one of the many times he has stalemated him,the time he ran from Superman,or the time he was just flat out beat by the man of steel.

Thor has a hammer and Ds doesnt have the ale for the purposes of this thread. Thor wins due to his war hammer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
cool I personally believe DS could just disenchant the hammer and absorb the odin forece outta him. Based on what?

The Great Galen
Based on what?

...umm I dunno feats that u seem to overlook every convinient time.

fangirl101
I think Supes will eventually, maybe Supes will fully remember his"PC life"and finally have access to his lost powers becoming the man he once was with all his newly attained experience/powers.
Superman has never beaten DS. Final Crisis has it set up so that the Seven Soldiers DS is the last one we see in the actual reality. The other was retconned out of existance into the 5th world.

OneDumbG0
...umm I dunno feats that u seem to overlook every convinient time. So what feats has Darkseid showed an ability to completely disenchant magical weapons on the level of Mjolnir? He seemed to get punked by Wonder Woman's bracelets...

The Great Galen
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
So what feats has Darkseid showed an ability to completely disenchant magical weapons on the level of Mjolnir? He seemed to get punked by Wonder Woman's bracelets...

Puncked.....r u reading the same arc. Besides assuming he couldnt disenchant Mjolmir for whatever reason, he will just suck the odin force outta him and add it to his own power which will then give him the power to disenchant Mjolmir.

quanchi112
...umm I dunno feats that u seem to overlook every convinient time. Such as?Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman has never beaten DS. Final Crisis has it set up so that the Seven Soldiers DS is the last one we see in the actual reality. The other was retconned out of existance into the 5th world. Where is the proof?

How can we do threads about a darkseid we have never seen fight?

OneDumbG0
Puncked.....r u reading the same arc. Besides assuming he couldnt disenchant Mjolmir for whatever reason, he will just suck the odin force outta him and add it to his own power which will then give him the power to disenchant Mjolmir. I'm not assuming he couldn't disenchant Mjolnir for whatever reason. You're acting like I'm trying to prove a negative here. You have absolutely NO basis to assume it's more likely he could disenchant Mjolnir. It took a skyfather's essence just to curse Mjolnir against Thor. Not only that, I just cited an example where Darkseid's best attack, the Omega Effect, was completely countered and turned against him by a magical object on par with Mjolnir, Wonder WOman's bracelets. And when has Darkseid ever sucked out the magical power on the level of the Odinpower from a top tier character like Thor?

The Great Galen
I'm not assuming he couldn't disenchant Mjolnir for whatever reason. You're acting like I'm trying to prove a negative here. You have absolutely NO basis to assume it's more likely he could disenchant Mjolnir. It took a skyfather's essence just to curse Mjolnir against Thor. Not only that, I just cited an example where Darkseid's best attack, the Omega Effect, was completely countered and turned against him by a magical object on par with Mjolnir, Wonder WOman's bracelets. And when has Darkseid ever sucked out the magical power on the level of the Odinpower from a top tier character like Thor?

So now Thor will deflect OE now, DS already did what I suggested and he now currently has the ALE. You either need to check the respect thread or at least contribute something other then "well I dont think its possible so it isnt"logic..thanks.

fangirl101
Thor needs to be fast to get the drop on DS. DS is up there with DC's very best in speed, reaction times, and energy blast hitting thier mark.

OneDumbG0
Thor needs to be fast to get the drop on DS. DS is up there with DC's very best in speed, reaction times, and energy blast hitting thier mark. Do you have a few scans/examples of Darkseid's combat speed?

Nihilist
people say thor couldnt take the omega effect,yet he's taken and withstood the disintegration beam,so its possible he can take the oe.

quanchi112
So now Thor will deflect OE now, DS already did what I suggested and he now currently has the ALE. You either need to check the respect thread or at least contribute something other then "well I dont think its possible so it isnt"logic..thanks. You have to prove that Thor's hammer cant deflect it when heat vision and WW"s bracelets have done so.Originally posted by fangirl101
Thor needs to be fast to get the drop on DS. DS is up there with DC's very best in speed, reaction times, and energy blast hitting thier mark. How fast has he attacked at?

fangirl101
Do you have a few scans/examples of Darkseid's combat speed?
Give me a few mins. I'll have to look some up.

quanchi112
Give me a few mins. I'll have to look some up. You wont find any with his speed mentioned on panel. Its all speculation either way.

OneDumbG0
So now Thor will deflect OE now, DS already did what I suggested and he now currently has the ALE. You either need to check the respect thread or at least contribute something other then "well I dont think its possible so it isnt"logic..thanks. You have no idea what you're even talking about. Diana's bracelets, made from Zeus' Aegis shield, deflected the Omega Effect. Mjolnir is Odin's greatest creation. They are comparable. So until you cite an example of Darkseid doing what you suggest, your underlined statement will continue to be an empty gesture, a proposition without support and what most people criticize you constantly about throughout many threads, garbage without substance.

fangirl101
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Diana's bracelets, made from Zeus' Aegis shield, deflected the Omega Effect. Mjolnir is Odin's greatest creation. They are comparable. So until you cite an example of Darkseid doing what you suggest, your underlined statement will continue to be an empty gesture, a proposition without support and what most people criticize you constantly about throughout many threads, garbage without substance.
No they are not. Ten to one Diana's bracers have deflected more than Thor's hammer has deflected.

The Great Galen
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Diana's bracelets, made from Zeus' Aegis shield, deflected the Omega Effect. Mjolnir is Odin's greatest creation. They are comparable. So until you cite an example of Darkseid doing what you suggest, your underlined statement will continue to be an empty gesture, a proposition without support and what most people criticize you constantly about throughout many threads, garbage without substance.

Once again, re-read the respect thread or you're just talking outta you're ass. DS disenchants his hammer and zaps the odinforce...he's done it before friend smile

OneDumbG0
No they are not. Ten to one Diana's bracers have deflected more than Thor's hammer has deflected. Such as?
Once again, re-read the respect thread or you're just talking outta you're ass. DS disenchants his hammer and zaps the odinforce...he's done it before friend smile I just did. And you're talking out of your rear again. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Micro Second reaction and speed time.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_162.jpg

Blitzing Superman
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanvol2003p08.jpg

Darksied has beaten Hermes God of Speed. I could post speed feats of hermes and Wonder Woman( Since she channels her speed from him)But you get the idea.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ActionComics600p10.jpg

Pwns Orion before he can react, and Orion does have superspeed.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/jkfw-06-15.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/jkfw-06-16.jpg

Should I go on?

fangirl101
Such as?

Such as Skyfather Level Blast, Multiple combined Skyfather level Blast, and Abstract lvl power.

quanchi112
No they are not. Ten to one Diana's bracers have deflected more than Thor's hammer has deflected. You dont even know. You are making another statement with nothing but mere guesswork and wishful thinking backing it up.

The Great Galen

Blitzing Superman

Darksied has beaten Hermes God of Speed. I could post speed feats of hermes and Wonder Woman( Since she channels her speed from him)But you get the idea.

Should I go on?

Doesnt compare to thor's speed eh lol, like I said he just sucks his odinforce.

fangirl101
You dont even know. You are making another statement with nothing but mere guesswork and wishful thinking backing it up.
Hush.

OneDumbG0
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_162.jpgMicrosecond reaction time. Puts him near Silver Surfer.
Blitzing Superman
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanvol2003p08.jpgThat's really not a blitz. Superman has not seen people do things to him many many many times.
Darksied has beaten Hermes God of Speed. I could post speed feats of herme's and Wonder Woman( Since she channels her speed from him)But you get the idea.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ActionComics600p10.jpgThor also punked Hermes in Marvel with an actual combat speed feat. Not an off-panel ambiguity that could have been anything.

Should I go on? Show me Orion's combat speed feats.

OneDumbG0
Such as Skyfather Level Blast, Multiple combined Skyfather level Blast, and Abstract lvl power. Mjolnir contained a blast that would have destroyed a fifth of the universe.

fangirl101
Microsecond reaction time. Puts him near Silver Surfer.
That's really not a blitz. Superman has not seen people do things to him many many many times.
Thor also punked Hermes in Marvel with an actual combat speed feat. Not an off-panel ambiguity that could have been anything.
Show me Orion's combat speed feats.
You obviously have no idea how fast DS is do you? He's faster than surfer in travel. And Superman says he did see DS move. And he's looking righ at him. Way to go to try and demean the feat. Shitty try if you ask me.

fangirl101
Mjolnir contained a blast that would have destroyed a fifth of the universe.
Diana deflected a blast that was destructed multiplied times infinity.

The Great Galen
Microsecond reaction time. Puts him near Silver Surfer.
That's really not a blitz. Superman has not seen people do things to him many many many times.
Thor also punked Hermes in Marvel with an actual combat speed feat. Not an off-panel ambiguity that could have been anything.
Show me Orion's combat speed feats.

DS moved towards Orion at high speed and displayed epic MA agaisnt Orion. They dont have Supes h2h speed but they do have elite MA...unlike Thor.

quanchi112

Blitzing Superman

Should I go on? So,he thought all of that in a microsecond? laughing out loud

When does he speedblitz Superman in that scan?

Off panel wins dont count as showings of speed. I cant believe you would try and pass off an off panel feat as a speed feat.

He doesnt use speed against Orion.

OneDumbG0
You obviously have no idea how fast DS is do you? He's faster than surfer in travel. And Superman says he did see DS move. And he's looking righ at him. Way to go to try and demean the feat. Shitty try if you ask me. You mean to say, Superman says he didn't even see him move. Superman has not seen the General do things to him. He has not seen DOS Doomsday do things to him. Same thing. Especially when he's in Clark Kent form and not in full-on mode, that's exactly the sort of thing that would occur. You have one microsecond feat that involves him thinking at superspeed and pressing a button. And that's it. From your original statement that DS is up there with the very best, he really isn't near Flash, Superman Prime, etc. Those are the very best. Flash reacts in picoseconds, not microseconds. A picosecond is a million microseconds. You do realize that?

OneDumbG0
Diana deflected a blast that was destructed multiplied times infinity. Mjolnir also amplifies infinite forces beyond comprehension. Hyperbole without measurable substance really doesn't get much market here. You know that.
DS moved towards Orion at high speed and displayed epic MA agaisnt Orion. They dont have Supes h2h speed but they do have elite MA...unlike Thor. Thor has also displayed epic MA when attacking people from behind. It's called a sucker punch.

fangirl101
You mean to say, Superman says he didn't even see him move. Superman has not seen the General do things to him. He has not seen DOS Doomsday do things to him. Same thing. Especially when he's in Clark Kent form and not in full-on mode, that's exactly the sort of thing that would occur. You have one microsecond feat that involves him thinking at superspeed and pressing a button. And that's it. From your original statement that DS is up there with the very best, he really isn't near Flash, Superman Prime, etc. Those are the very best. Flash reacts in picoseconds, not microseconds. A picosecond is a million microseconds. You do realize that?

Hold up with your DS hate. I'm getting to it. I have more to do than to pander to a marvel loving DC hater. I'll get the scans I need soon enough.

fangirl101
Mjolnir also amplifies infinite forces beyond comprehension. Hyperbole without measurable substance really doesn't get much market here. You know that.
Thor has also displayed epic MA when attacking people from behind. It's called a sucker punch.

Hyperbole isn't even applicable in this sense. the greek gods have abstract level power when combined. A few of them are sky father on thier own. the rest are at least trans tier.

fangirl101
Orion's Superspeed.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/af6cad34.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/193f7f1f.jpg

fangirl101
DS and Orion fightin at Superspeeds with Martial Arts skills
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366361&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oriondarkseid50hu.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oriondarkseid88vl.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oriondarkseid101cn.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oriondarkseid122qy.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oriondarkseid134ui.jpg

Need I go on?

quanchi112
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366361&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Need I go on? They werent fighting at superspeeds. They were fighting and moving very quickly with precise skill,but its only your interpretation that they were using superspeed. Thats it.

fangirl101
DS just teleports around Thor and Zaps him.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-08.jpg

And yes DS is faster than Surfer in travel speed. Not that he needs it.

DS flies from the 4th world to the end of creation in one panel.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/NewGodsv310-19.jpg

fangirl101
They werent fighting at superspeeds. They were fighting and moving very quickly with precise skill,but its only your interpretation that they were using superspeed. Thats it.
that would be a very dumb interpretation to think that they weren't when I just showed Orion moving at superspeeds in the previous post. They were moving at superspeeds and that is how super speed was shown in that series. duh.

The Great Galen
They werent fighting at superspeeds. They were fighting and moving very quickly with precise skill,but its only your interpretation that they were using superspeed. Thats it.

So moving very quickly....sounds like a roundabout way of saying superspeed.

namorsubby
hail darkseid

fangirl101
So moving very quickly....sounds like a roundabout way of saying superspeed.
I mean they are movign so fast that they are leaving blur lines everywhere but it's not superspeed. The BS that is on this forum sometimes gets on my nerves.

quanchi112
that would be a very dumb interpretation to think that they weren't when I just showed Orion moving at superspeeds in the previous post. They were moving at superspeeds and that is how super speed was shown in that series. duh. That doesnt mean that his fight against darkseid in the arena that he using it then. Catch my drift?
So moving very quickly....sounds like a roundabout way of saying superspeed. Its your opinion,but thats it.

quanchi112
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-08.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/NewGodsv310-19.jpg Thor godblasts him and kills him in one move after he blocks the omega effect right back into his face.

Ds couldnt teleport behind him in time to gain an advantage that would render him the winner.

fangirl101
That doesnt mean that his fight against darkseid in the arena that he using it then. Catch my drift?
Its your opinion,but thats it.
I'm pretty much over you. Your DS hate, and other crap posting against dc characters is getting on my nerves. even when presented with evidence you refuse to accept. I can report you. everyone else sees superspeed.

fangirl101
Thor godblasts him and kills him in one move after he blocks the omega effect right back into his face.

Ds couldnt teleport behind him in time to gain an advantage that would render him the winner.
Name one super fast being thor has god blasted.

OneDumbG0
Orion's Superspeed.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/af6cad34.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/193f7f1f.jpg That's Nova level superspeed. Nowhere near Superman's combat speed or Flash's.

Need I go on? The onlookers, some of which are fast New Gods, like Lightray, do have superspeed. But others do not. Yet... they are all watching the fight and following it. They are also reacting to each and every one of their moves. Just because you label it superspeed, doesn't make it superspeed. Otherwise, I could just label this fight involving Thor, Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer as going at superspeed:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock4.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock5.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock6.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock7.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock8.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock9.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock10.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock11.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock12.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock13.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock14.jpg

quanchi112
I'm pretty much over you. Your DS hate, and other crap posting against dc characters is getting on my nerves. even when presented with evidence you refuse to accept. I can report you. everyone else sees superspeed. Its your opinion unless otherwise stated. I agree that orion possesses superspeed,but disagree that Darkseid and Orion were fighting at it.Originally posted by fangirl101
Name one super fast being thor has god blasted. Darkseid has never shown me to be superfast.

fangirl101
That's Nova level superspeed. Nowhere near Superman's combat speed or Flash's.

The onlookers, some of which are fast New Gods, like Lightray, do have superspeed. But others do not. Yet... they are all watching the fight and following it. They are also reacting to each and every one of their moves. Just because you label it superspeed, doesn't make it superspeed. Otherwise, I could just label this fight involving Thor, Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer as going at superspeed:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock4.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock5.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock6.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock7.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock8.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock9.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock10.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock11.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock12.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock13.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock14.jpg
Your bull shit post means nothing when the on lookers are new gods. all enhanced beings. Also the effing panels have speed lines and shit like, swoosh, thus emphasiszing super speed. And It doesn't matter what level flash or Superman's combat speeds are. the point that DS pwns them with his reaction times and speeds is what matters. take your DC hating shit some where else. I've presented the panels. So now instead of taking them for what thier worth, you try and demean them. are you from SHC?

fangirl101
Its your opinion unless otherwise stated. I agree that orion possesses superspeed,but disagree that Darkseid and Orion were fighting at it. Darkseid has never shown me to be superfast.
Except when he and highfather fly to the ends of realty. When he reacts at pico seconds speed. when he blitzes superman before he sees him. And when the panel says swoosh in a speed making sound.

quanchi112
Your bull shit post means nothing when the on lookers are new gods. all enhanced beings. Also the effing panels have speed lines and shit like, swoosh, thus enphasing super speed. And It doesn't matter what level flash or Superman's combat speeds are. the point that DS pwns them with his reaction times and speeds is what matters. take your DC hating shit some where else. I've presented the panels. So now instead of taking them for what thier worth, you try and demean them. are you from SHC? Its your opinion and thats it. Like i said. Dont get mad because logical posters such as myself and odg disagree with you.

fangirl101
Its your opinion and thats it. Like i said. Dont get mad because logical posters such as myself and odg disagree with you.
His post wasn't even logical. he posted a bullshit fight about thor and says he can call it superspeed. I saw no speed lines, no swoosh effects. nothing that indicated they were fighting at superspeeds. get your DS hating ass out of the thread if you aren't going to at least look at the evidence squarely.

OneDumbG0
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv301-08.jpgMaybe Thor turns around and punches Darkseid anyway:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/thor_vol-2_029_20.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/thor_vol-2_029_21.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/thor_vol-2_029_22-1.jpg

Now... the Wrecker isn't the fastest guy around. But his mystic crowbar is maybe two inches from striking Thor's dome and yet, even when turned around, he's quick enough to grab it in mid-swing. ANd if that isn't enough. Mjolnir is quite fast, and Thor is able to dodge a cursed Mjolnir here:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_vol2-509-007-11.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/NewGodsv310-19.jpg Not quite sure how fast that is. But ok.

quanchi112
His post wasn't even logical. he posted a bullshit fight about thor and says he can call it superspeed. I saw no speed lines, no swoosh effects. nothing that indicated they were fighting at superspeeds. get your DS hating ass out of the thread if you aren't going to at least look at the evidence squarely. I do look at the evidence fairly. He had a very good point about it. You are trying to use something as proof that imo isnt proof at all. Its only your opinion and it isnt a fact.

kevdude
We are dealing with gods here quanchi/oned not just normal level beings, you really should be more fair and need to take that into account and the fact Morrison said everyone of them are Big G level beings, and just DS manifesting into the physical plane in the next few comics says reality is falling apart, have not seen Thor do that before wink

fangirl101
I do look at the evidence fairly. He had a very good point about it. You are trying to use something as proof that imo isnt proof at all. Its only your opinion and it isnt a fact.
anyone with half a brain can see they are moving at super speed. what the hell does it look like at the end when they are rushing towards each other with twoom and swoosh under thier feat? Damn. effing marvel trolls.

fangirl101
Now tell me that's not god damned Super speed. That sure the hell is.
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9759/oriondarkseid134ui.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>