Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Name some of the most memorable, special, or scariest dreams youve had. Anydream goes, as long as its special to you.

Ive had a dream about the exorcist(no joke) before and it scared me pretty badly. I was swimming in a lake, it was kinda dark, but i could still see. there was a dock right in front of me with a shack there. Linda blair( the little girl from the exorcist 1) opened the shack door with that scary scarred up face and freaked me out horribly. I then proceded to swim and then run away as i hit ground. Suddenly i was in a neighbor hood (which in my dream was "my" neighborhood) and my dream ended. I woke up breathing pretty heavily and i was sweating. None of this is a lie anyway, i wouldnt lie.

well, hope you have fun with the thread smile

Lord Knightfa11
i dream of....

DARKNESS

Davehead
I once dreamt that the hamlet where I grew up was infested with zombies. I remember them being really slow, but I was still pretty panicked. Probably becuase they could actually fight and were hive-minded.

Mairuzu
wuht

RevoWution™©®
I keep having the same dream. I dream of Trinity. And she's... Falling.

geshien
My dreams make no sense.

They're like bad Indy films that only retro, hippie, collage kids would watch.

One in particular I remember...

I was a soldier (modern) getting off a train with some other soldiers in the middle of the night.

By looking at the surroundings, we were in a middle eastern country (lots of sand, some palm trees). There was a village just off the hill of the tracks.

Fires were burning from torches and lanterns were hung all over the town. It seemed like a festival was going on.

We checked it out and mingled with the natives and ended up at a shop that sold knick knacks. Lots of snow globes.

The girl that was with us (looked a lot like the spanish/black chick from scrubs) picked up one globe and it came to life inside. You could hear music playing all around. It was like a moment in someones life, trapped inside.

We all fell silent and basked in the moment.

She started crying and pleaded to know what was going on to the store clerk, who was indifferent and wouldn't answer.

I woke up in tears not understanding what I just dreamed. I just felt overwhelmed with sadness.

I still remember it very vividly.

ragesRemorse
I dreamt that i was bugs bunny one time. That was a cool dream, i wish i could lucid dream a bugs bunny scenario again. I remember that it was totally cool to be bugs bunny.

I have three reoccurring dreams. One is that my legs become weightless and i float away, or my legs are so weak i cannot stand or pick myself up.

I dream that i kill my mother

the last dream the occurs all the time is me walking down the street and i notice that everyone has the same blue chrismtas package in front of their door. At once, they all walk out and open the packages up simaltaneously, only to be greeted with a face full of noxious gas. then they die.

Another cool dream i had though, Florida was covered in grass that was 10 feet high. It was the softest grass. I dreamt that everyone went to florida, just to walk on the grass. No one wore shoe's so they could feel the tall, cool green grass beneath their feet. Everyone dropped their shoe's off at the border of the state and picked them up upon leaving. It was a really righteous dream. everyone was smiling and having a good time, jumping around on the cool green grass in their bare feet.

Rogue Jedi
I had a dream I was Shrek.

Red Nemesis
http://xkcd.com/203/

Davehead
A lot of my dreams involve me vs. werewolves or similar hairy creatures. That's kinda been going on since childhood.

FoxMeister
Once i was in a library with Casper the Friendly Ghost

kodak
Originally posted by Mairuzu
wuht you said it

BruceSkywalker
I dream of Jeannie (she was hot, back then)

T.M
I never remember any of my dreams.

Selphie
I remembered my dream this morning, but I've already forgotten it. Damn!

Mine usually involve a lot of rooms, or houses, which are always different.

Apparently that means you're going through changes in your life, but I'm not too sure.

TKM
The scariest and weirdest dream I had was the same night I was looking up riddles and dreams. There was only a voice that said "If you came with wings your born to fly but if you make your wings your bound to die." I woke up and wrote it down. Then my mom calls and says I think I want to buy you a ticket to fly home before I even told her. Then my friend calls and tells me she had a weird dream and then a friend texted me saying he was at the airport and a storm hit and the lights went out. Really creepy. I didn't fly home either.

juliwats119
I onced to dream of falling down from a tall hill, and you know I can feel I am dropping, and I was thinking about how will I land...

Naz
I had a dream that I was in the mafia and Jack Nicholson was trying to kill me. I hate Jack Nicholson. So much.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i had a dream that i took over the world......it was awesome

2pac4life
check this out, might help ya:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.