Morg WOL, Despero, HP Doomsday vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
The three are working in concert to take down the Galactic Depowered Tyrant. Can they do it?

psycho gundam
the team assembled runs the risk of causing tyrant to instead of fight them, just feed off their energies. morg amped is a huge temptation to a de-powered tyrant, he could just capture -> teleport -> harness/drain -> then return with more power to finish off the rest of the squad.

remember, only thanos was a threat to de-powered tyrant, the rest of the herald levelers were after thoughts that even thanos could take care of if he wanted to, he just used them as distractions so he could learn why tyrant was so powerful. after he gained the orb he left.

back to the thread.....

yeah, morg is a battery waiting to get tapped, he is a liability.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the team assembled runs the risk of causing tyrant to instead of fight them, just feed off their energies. morg amped is a huge temptation to a de-powered tyrant, he could just capture -> teleport -> harness/drain -> then return with more power to finish off the rest of the squad.

remember, only thanos was a threat to de-powered tyrant, the rest of the herald levelers were after thoughts that even thanos could take care of if he wanted to, he just used them as distractions so he could learn why tyrant was so powerful. after he gained the orb he left.

back to the thread.....

yeah, morg is a battery waiting to get tapped, he is a liability.
Morg WOL was more powerful than Thanos. And Thanos was very powerful. So if it were as easy to teleport and capture a battery why didn't he do it to Thanos? I doubt he can Teleport and capture any of these three. Especially with Despero on the team. who has Teleportation powers to bring back anyone he please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Morg WOL was more powerful than Thanos. And Thanos was very powerful. So if it were as easy to teleport and capture a battery why didn't he do it to Thanos? I doubt he can Teleport and capture any of these three. Especially with Despero on the team. who has Teleportation powers to bring back anyone he please. Where are you getting that Morg with the wol is more powerful than Thanos?

psycho gundam
Morg WOL was more powerful than Thanos. you say that so matter of fact.

tyrant's goal was to return to his full power, giving him morg wol-dipped would be too tempting. plus none of the other characters have cosmic power..... but maybe the flames of py'tar will suffice.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you say that so matter of fact.

tyrant's goal was to return to his full power, giving him morg wol-dipped would be too tempting. plus none of the other characters have cosmic power..... but maybe the flames of py'tar will suffice.
the point is, tyrant liked a good ole romp. And He didn't just teleport even the herald level guys to his power drainers, So I doubt he would do that to these three. He'd have to slug it out.

Nihilist
tyrant

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
tyrant
Tyrant could barely put down Thanos, And Thanos would get cremed by These three.

Nihilist
prove it

fangirl101
prove it
Thanos couldn't even beat Morg WOL. And Despero is Stronger than The combined Might Of Superman, CM, WW, HM, SG, HM and others. H/P Doomsday Killed a guardian. Your thanos love is hillarious.

Nihilist
Thanos couldn't even beat Morg WOL. And Despero is Stronger than The combined Might Of Superman, CM, WW, HM, SG, HM and others. H/P Doomsday Killed a guardian. Your thanos love is hillarious.

thanos would beat wol morg.

your thanos hate/dc bias love is pathetic.bordering on obsessive

fangirl101
thanos would beat wol morg.

your thanos hate/dc bias love is pathetic.bordering on obsessive
Says the man with the Thanos sig and avatar. Thanos couldn't beat Morg when he had the chance. Galactus himself had to step in.

Nihilist
Says the man with the Thanos sig and avatar. Thanos couldn't beat Morg when he had the chance. Galactus himself had to step in.

having a sig and avi of your fave character means f*ck all.

go and make another spite/bait thread as always when threads dont go your way.

fangirl101
having a sig and avi of your fave character means f*ck all.

go and make another spite/bait thread as always when threads dont go your way. Are you Ok? Should I report you for swearing? This isn't a spite thread as Tyrant Can take any of the three one on one. Just seeing how he does against All Three.

Nihilist
Are you Ok? Should I report you for swearing? This isn't a spite thread as Tyrant Can take any of the three one on one. Just seeing how he does against All Three. report me if you wish,you report anyway for nothing

ist funny nearly every thread you debate in ends up closed

fangirl101
report me if you wish,you report anyway for nothing

ist funny nearly every thread you debate in ends up closed
Becuz the HC and CBR people come here trying to trash our healthy forum with ridiculous marvel fanboyisms.

Nihilist
Becuz the HC and CBR people come here trying to trash our healthy forum with ridiculous marvel fanboyisms. why is marvel fanboyism unhealthy for dc fanboyism.

fangirl101
why is marvel fanboyism unhealthy for dc fanboyism.
There isn't either here. You come here and ruin a nice healthy common sense forum. Period.

skyfather
There isn't either here. You come here and ruin a nice healthy common sense forum. Period. common sense.... how many times have you been banned/warned for you rantings?thats not including your previous incarnation either

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
common sense.... how many times have you been banned/warned for you rantings?thats not including your previous incarnation either i've never been banned. I've never had any previous incarnations. And I've just reported you.

skyfather
crying1

Nihilist
There isn't either here. You come here and ruin a nice healthy common sense forum. Period. thats funny because i was on this forum long before you ever came along FANGIRL

Badabing
fangirl101, Nihilist and skyfather, either move on, use the ignore or be civil. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.