Episode #4 - Destroy Malevolence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Outbound

jalek moye
good and this should actually be a good fight

the star wars movie fight was lame and seemed really rushed

S_D_J
what the hell is Padme doing there?... did they really have to include her in this story?

MIŠT
The medical thing last episode was near Naboo, maybe she's on Naboo and Grievous sends the ship there since its the closest system and he doesnt have a hyperdrive?

S_D_J

MIŠT
Its star wars, they have a habit of popping up at the most inconvenient times sly

S_D_J
yeah.. I conviniently forgot Episode I and the back and forth travels to Naboo no expression

jalek moye
it was ok

but this show has been making it seem like the seperists are no challenge at all winning every battle easily

queeq
It's a comic.

S_D_J
so she was supossed to in Coruscant... big grin

it was ok, but last episode was better

there was barely any fighting, but I guess they're not supossed to fight (Grievous and Obi Wan I mean)

the battle droids are annoying yet again. the firefighters droids looked interesting, until they open their mouth... it's stupid really, their supossed to be firefighters, and yet they can use a hose? wtf?

... next episode looks bad-ass... only clones, and Rex... should be good

Lord Knightfa11
The droids grow on you. except for when what they say is rather stupid. I liked the "i still can't seem to hit anything line".

as for this WTF? who is the woman in the brown hair with the protruding butt?

Why is anakin hitting on her?

Why did they have a lack of lightsaber fighting with grevious vs obi wan?

Will my questions be answered next time?

for the answers to these and more, tune in next time!!

MIŠT
Originally posted by S_D_J
so she was supossed to in Coruscant... big grin

it was ok, but last episode was better

there was barely any fighting, but I guess they're not supossed to fight (Grievous and Obi Wan I mean)

the battle droids are annoying yet again. the firefighters droids looked interesting, until they open their mouth... it's stupid really, their supossed to be firefighters, and yet they can use a hose? wtf?

... next episode looks bad-ass... only clones, and Rex... should be good

It looked so bad ass when she pulled out of hyperspace right in front of the ship w00t

Yeah, they are really stretching my goddamn patience with the droids now....no expression I'll just dub over their voices with recorded crap from TPM and AOTC, seriously who in their right mind at Lucasfilm thought the new voices actually sounded good? And Ahsoka's voice is getting to me, sounds like a whiney, smartass valleygirl than a Jedi. srug

Was a shame Luminara was only shown for a split second, she looks pretty cool.

queeq
I have to find them on Youtube, I feel so left out.

MIŠT
Torrent them, they have plenty of seeders, I got mine in about 10-15mins srug

Bardock42
That easy way of dealing with Droidika's would have come in handy in Episode 1.

Peach
Originally posted by Bardock42
That easy way of dealing with Droidika's would have come in handy in Episode 1.

I thought the same thing.

Saaaaame. She's great. They better give her more than just a mention and split-second appearance.

queeq

S_D_J

Menetnashté
So yeah just started watching all of them. Fairly impressed a lot better than I thought they'd be Episode 2 is still my favorite of the lot (probably because of Plo Koon)
So I never saw the movie was there anything crucial that I missed out on from that? Other than the blatantly obvious.

queeq
Love the sig, SDJ.

MIŠT

S_D_J
Originally posted by queeq
Love the sig, SDJ.
thanks big grin

I wanted to use a more graphic scene... like the one in the woods... or George and the Stormtrooper... but I guess this one it's self explanatory

though I did use George's "money shot" for the avi laughing

about the show; I'm really looking forward to the next episode, looks great... pure clone action...

queeq
The pinball machine scene (aka The Accused) was also great.

I think it's tme to drop the annoying battle droid act by now...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by queeq
The pinball machine scene (aka The Accused) was also great.

I think it's tme to drop the annoying battle droid act by now...
Yeah it was OK in Episode 3 when it was just making fun of them for like a minute or two but now it's having them stupid the entire episode...

queeq
That already started in 'Ambush'.

queeq
Just saw ep4... I do think with more SW coming out the vocabulary is showing its limitations. I keep hearing OT lines.

Kazenji
So hows the series, worth watching ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kazenji
So hows the series, worth watching ? Meh, if you are a Star Wars fan or a child.

It's not bad, really.

queeq
Nope, not bad. Especially if you think away the annoyingly stupid battle droids.

And it does kinda erode the PT movies: all good guys and villains keep meeting each other, like they have weekly dates.

Captain REX
I'm hoping that not all of the episodes are like that, where we just keep seeing Grievous vs. Kenobi & Skywalker type situations. I like that Plo Koon was part of this plotline.

queeq
A small part though. They should focus more on those secondary characters.

jalek moye
they should also not make it seem like the CIS could be beat in a week. I mean 100 episodes of them getting raped would be kinda lame

i mean come on they are worthless, they havnt even seemed like a threat to the republic, only thing that was was slightly grevious' cannon but that was also eaisly taken care of

queeq
I agree. And those stupid battle droids don't seem worth a damn either. Even Grievous is taking them out by the dozen.

Alliance

queeq
Grandadmiral Lucas will be informed.

Alliance
Grand Admiral Lucas is more like Grandpa Lucas. The man has gone senile.

Orignally, "Rex" was Alpha from the comics, perhaps one of the coolest, but certainly one of the most developed clones in the SW universe. But, old senile Lucas said...well, if we have Anakin and Artoo, then add in Ahsoka and Alpha...thats too many A-names, so I want Alpha to be Rex.

Yeah, THANKS, nerf-brain. Lets give the new whiny she-padawan a historically significant MALES name, then whine about how there are too many A-names, and change a the name of a character with a rather large fan base who really was significant to the Clone wars arc and the only instance thus far of a comic character making it into the series and give him a dog's name...

Yea...senile. And Detention for Filoni for letting him do it. And, unforgivable in my opnion.

Bardock42
Alpha's awesome hmm

Alliance
...yet renamed.

They should just go back to the comics and replace "Alpha" with Rex. It was dumb anyway that Skywalker cant think of anything more original than "Alpha" for Alpha-17. All the other Alpha's were just as likely to be "Alpha"...though it is a sweet name.

NonSensi-Klown
Hey Alliance... long time no fecking see.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
...yet renamed.

They should just go back to the comics and replace "Alpha" with Rex. It was dumb anyway that Skywalker cant think of anything more original than "Alpha" for Alpha-17. All the other Alpha's were just as likely to be "Alpha"...though it is a sweet name. I don't think Rex is that cool no expression

Alliance
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Hey Alliance... long time no fecking see.

I know...but who are you? lol.

HOLY NAME CHANGE! Name schizophrenia...

Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think Rex is that cool no expression

He has yet to prove himself, but he's going there...

Shooting the Eel in the eye...b*tching about carrying goldie on his chest...shootng the fuel cell...

..the boy's comming along.

Hybris
yah, it's a shame they're probably going to have to kill him in the end...

Alliance
Him and everyone else...

S_D_J
Originally posted by Alliance
Him and everyone else...

You mean Cody will die too!!!

fear

Alliance
Oh yeah...

Actually I'm glad Cody is sticking around. Its nice to see a straightlaced clone. Cute guy too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.