infinity watch/silver surfe/dr strange vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
does hank come thru?

fangirl101
Depends on if The IF, Surfer, and Dr. Strange all fight like tards and one one one like they did thor.

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
Depends on if The IF, Surfer, and Dr. Strange all fight like tards and one one one like they did thor. strange and worlock attacked thor together w/adam using the soul gem,aswell as surfer,drax,maxam combined

kgkg
SS wins himself smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
SS wins himself smile Agreed. This is so easy. Henshaw wouldnt last 2 minutes here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
strange and worlock attacked thor together w/adam using the soul gem,aswell as surfer,drax,maxam combined
The soul gem does not work on Thor. So Strange might as well have been attacking him by himself. And Thor's hammer already can absorb insane amounts of magical attacks. Nothing out of the ordinary for regular thor.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
SS wins himself smile

quanchi112
The soul gem does not work on Thor. So Strange might as well have been attacking him by himself. And Thor's hammer already can absorb insane amounts of magical attacks. Nothing out of the ordinary for regular thor. You really think regular Thor could defeat them all? laughing out loud

How could he have done this without the power gem?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor470_13.jpg

Do you think he was fighting like an idiot even though he dominated them?

Explain.

ultimatethor
The soul gem does not work on Thor. So Strange might as well have been attacking him by himself. And Thor's hammer already can absorb insane amounts of magical attacks. Nothing out of the ordinary for regular thor.

Thor didnt absorb their attack. It him directly and he simply shrugged it off. Also thor is resistant to the soul gem but i doubt that he is totally immune. The soul gem afterall still works on eeven mephisto

resolution
Silver Surfer and Dr Strange, brrr

iceman24567
Wow Surfer does not beat Henshaw on his own he's lucky to even last a couple panels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow Surfer does not beat Henshaw on his own he's lucky to even last a couple panels. Based on what?

ultimatethor
Wow Surfer does not beat Henshaw on his own he's lucky to even last a couple panels.

Based on what?Its not like the thread starter said he has the rings in this fight so why in the world do u think SS will last only a few panels?

Enyalus
The team takes this. Not only that, but it's spite.

iceman24567
Henshaw isn't Superman Surfer can't beat him like he would beat Superman even without rings Henshaw still is above just about any herald including the Surfer he's Superman without morals no holding back and with some other nice abilities. I think Surfer dies against Henshaw.

ultimatethor
Henshaw isn't Superman Surfer can't beat him like he would beat Superman even without rings Henshaw still is above just about any herald including the Surfer he's Superman without morals no holding back and with some other nice abilities. I think Surfer dies against Henshaw.

First of all surfer doesnt need to beat superman in any special way. Superman without morals? How does that qualify u as being more powerful as surfer who is still supes superior in nearly every category?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
First of all surfer doesnt need to beat superman in any special way. Superman without morals? How does that qualify u as being more powerful as surfer who is still supes superior in nearly every category? I know. Even if Superman tossed his morals aside he'd still get his ass kicked by Surfer.

iceman24567
Superman holds back Henshaw doesn't and like I said personally Henshaw is above most Heralds easily I dont care much if you think Surfer could beat him I dont.

quanchi112
Superman holds back Henshaw doesn't and like I said personally Henshaw is above most Heralds easily I dont care much if you think Surfer could beat him I dont. Superman didnt hol dback against WW and he didnt even defeat her.

Bouboumaster
Team, and it's spite.

iceman24567
Say what you will Quan i still think Henshaw is above anybody he is fighting here but it's cool you disagree and usually do but im happy so type all the bs you want.

ultimatethor
This thread shud just be closed for major spite.

quanchi112
Say what you will Quan i still think Henshaw is above anybody he is fighting here but it's cool you disagree and usually do but im happy so type all the bs you want. I back up my opinion while you dont. You just type in who wins and cant ever back up your case.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
I back up my opinion while you dont. You just type in who wins and cant ever back up your case. Originally posted by quanchi112
I back up my opinion while you dont. You just type in who wins and cant ever back up your case. No you just say who wins and then deny everything said to you if that person doesn't feel the same way just look at the Magus vs Thanos thread you made yourself look so bad. I don't try to back up anything when your involved because it's pointless and you are annoying. I enjoy debating with open minded people their aren't many here including you. You sound like a broken record Thanos wins 90% of any battle he is? Whatever you are now on ignore for a long time Henshaw > anybody he is against in this thread. I don't need to back up my opinion unless i feel i need get over it.

quanchi112
No you just say who wins and then deny everything said to you if that person doesn't feel the same way just look at the Magus vs Thanos thread you made yourself look so bad. I don't try to back up anything when your involved because it's pointless and you are annoying. I enjoy debating with open minded people their aren't many here including you. You sound like a broken record Thanos wins 90% of any battle he is? Whatever you are now on ignore for a long time Henshaw > anybody he is against in this thread. I don't need to back up my opinion unless i feel i need get over it. At least you admit you feel you dont need to back up your opinions. I always back up my case when asked. Thats the difference between us.

Thanos is a very powerful character and does win a lot of the threads he is involved in. Dont hate him cuz he's powerful and tough,brah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.