A L'Interieur/inside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bada's Palin
I just finished watching this and wow, this movie was something out of the ordinary. Another incredibly strong French horror movie about a pregnant widow who is suddenly visited by another woman, who wants her baby at all costs.

deathbycorn
It is honestly the best new-age horror film to date. Perfectly crafted carnage.

I have seen stuff like Flowers of Flesh and Blood and Begotten, and still found it SO hard not to look away at that scene. You know the one.

It is a truly scary film. That part when the crim kid gets the scissors shoved in his head and then turns into a retard before he drops dead is truly insane.

And the part when the cop smashes the pregnant woman in the gut?

Brutal.

MildPossession
I hope you didn't watch the blockbuster rental edition because it isn't uncut unlike the ones that you buy. If you are in America Palin.

The Dimension Extreme edition in the shops is fine, just don't go near the rental edition from Blockbusters.

Beatrice Dalle is fantastic. Check out the film Trouble Every Day if you like her in disturbing films. Bit of flesh eating for you.

Bada's Palin
I downloaded an uncut version.

It's not up for rent in Norway.

MildPossession
Ah Norway, nice. It's not out here in England either yet.

BackFire
Saw it a while back, it was interesting and unique, though the ending with the zombie(?) cop was very strange.

Didn't think it was quite as good as some others did, but certainly worth watching. Some excellent gore, as mentioned above.

Darth Vicious
I guess Ill check it during work hours. I aint got nothing better to do =D

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by BackFire
Saw it a while back, it was interesting and unique, though the ending with the zombie(?) cop was very strange.

Didn't think it was quite as good as some others did, but certainly worth watching. Some excellent gore, as mentioned above.

I never understood how he was still alive, let alone had aim.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by BackFire

IMO this is a horror masterpiece.

The cop wasn't dead, he was shot in the head with a stun gun and was barely alive. People have survived being shot in the head before but it turns them into vegetables before they drop dead. Like what happens to the young crim kid.

BackFire
Then why did he look/act like a zombie?

deathbycorn
Because he was braindead, he had been shot in the head. He didn't know what was going on.

Bada's Palin
Aaaah! I thought she had gotten him in the head with an actual bullet.

BackFire
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Because he was braindead, he had been shot in the head. He didn't know what was going on.

So when you become braindead you act like a zombie and try and attack people?

Regardless of the reasoning he was clearly meant to look/act like a zombie because the guy who made the movie just wanted a zombie to be in it.

Not a bad thing, mind you, just a bit jarring for something random like that to occur towards the end of the film.

deathbycorn
I think he probably thought the girl he bashed in the gut was the other girl.

A zombie hey? I don't think so man!

Roomy
These zombie conspiricists make me lol.They see them everywhere. big grin

Maybe if they watched the movie properly instead of peeping through their fingers? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.