The Beyonders Vs 5-D Imps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Not the Pre-Retconned omnipotent ones.

Stoic
Wouldn't they just cancel each other out?

cloud102
I don't know. So they're equal in power?

vansonbee
Originally posted by cloud102
I don't know. So they're equal in power?
fighting in neutral KMC universe, Why not? awesrg

They both can perform similar abilities....

quanchi112
What feats do the imps have?

occultdestroyer
Probably stalemate

Utrigita
Co-signed.

Philosophía
5D Imps.

Galan007
thumb up

quanchi112

Bentley
Imp power.

occultdestroyer
What feats do the Beyonders have?

Going by feats, I would side with the 5D imps

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What feats do the Beyonders have?

Going by feats, I would side with the 5D imps Really? I havent heard of one really impressive feat by the 5d imps.....as of yet.

You really dont know about Kubik or the Beyonder at all.

iceman24567
If all Imps are as powerful as Mxy they stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
If all Imps are as powerful as Mxy they stomp. Mxy was depowered by Annataz. I still fail to see how they would stomp let alone win.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really? I havent heard of one really impressive feat by the 5d imps.....as of yet.

You really dont know about Kubik or the Beyonder at all.
What about the other Beyonders?
What feats do they have?

quanchi112
What about the other Beyonders?
What feats do they have? The have infinite power and ca warp reality to whatever they wish basically.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
The have infinite power and ca warp reality to whatever they wish basically.
Evidence please

quanchi112
Evidence please I dont have the scans. Mr. M does though.

Utrigita
As a feat for the beyonders, the power of a single cosmic cube is just a fraction of the infinite energy they have at disposal in their own dimension, now a single cosmic cube basically did what EJ did (I think). EJ did take control over the entire DC Multiverse (correct?) A single Cube toke over 616 Eternity that houses the power of the Multiverse. I see the feat as basically the same...

vlaaad12345
A single cosmic cube has never takin over the multiverse and warped it to its every whim,ej was threatening everything that was is or ever will be without trying at all.

iceman24567

Enyalus
From what we've seen of the Ultimator (sp?), most 5-D imps aren't anywhere near Mxy's level. There are a few extremely powerful Imps. Whereas all of the Beyonders have an infinite level of power, and are so far beyond the typical mind their form can't even be comprehended.

I'll give the Beyonders the win.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
From what we've seen of the Ultimator (sp?), most 5-D imps aren't anywhere near Mxy's level. There are a few extremely powerful Imps. Whereas all of the Beyonders have an infinite level of power, and are so far beyond the typical mind their form can't even be comprehended.

I'll give the Beyonders the win.
Nah. Mxy isn't the most powerful of the imps. And all Imps can penetrate reality on any level and mold it to thier whim. Quisp gives us this much in JLA.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Nah. Mxy isn't the most powerful of the imps. And all Imps can penetrate reality on any level and mold it to thier whim. Quisp gives us this much in JLA. Who is the most powerful of the imps?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is the most powerful of the imps?
That would be the queen.

Mindset
What has she done that puts her over him?

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Nah. Mxy isn't the most powerful of the imps. And all Imps can penetrate reality on any level and mold it to thier whim. Quisp gives us this much in JLA.

Pssht. I never said Mxy was the most powerful. And I'm including Quisp in the list of most powerful imps.

Mindset
fangirl?

cloud102
Not to say Fangirl is right, but Elrahprime did a good comprehensive list of DC's most powerful beings. Both Queen and King Imp were ranked higher than Mxy. But I don't even know what issues they appeared in.

Phantom Zone
Maybe 5d imps are more powerful but you just knew certain DCfans were going to go for the 5D imps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Maybe 5d imps are more powerful but you just knew certain DCfans were going to go for the 5D imps. Even if they are more powerful there havent been any convincing arguments how they are more powerful.

Galan007
the king/queen of the imps aren't necessarily above mxy in terms of raw power (they simply do not have the feats to warrant such a claim.) however, they are above mxy in terms of the role they fill (ie. they govern the entire imp community.)

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
the king/queen of the imps aren't necessarily above mxy in terms of raw power (they simply do not have the feats to warrant such a claim.) however, they are above mxy in terms of the role they fill (ie. they govern the entire imp community.) That's pretty much what I figured.

Thought fangirl had something that I didn't know about since she seemed so certain they were stronger.

cloud102
The 5th Dimension is kinda vague. There is no evidence that states Mxy is the most powerful of the Imps.

Mindset
I'm not sure why they would state that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.