Shin Akuma vs Joe Higashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Well now folks here we have The MIGHTY Akuma. The Demon, The God of A$$kicking, sh!t this guy can beat both The Hulk and Goku without breaking a sweat. Then we have Joe Higashi The Muay Thai champ.

I wonder who the victor is messed this shall be fun for all to debate. Hell Barack Obama and John McCain could read the writings on the wall on this one embarrasment

Kirikaze Fuuma
why did you create such a spite thread?

Drunk_of_Fury
just for the fact that you said that Shin Akuma can Beat Goku whitout breking a sweat you must be INSANE mad
Goku can just Go Super Sayin 4 on him and tear him apart in a madder of seconds
Shame on you discracing Goku like that thumb down

Kirikaze Fuuma
I believe P-geyser was just joking. somebody says Gouki can punch harder than Goku and this is his answer I believe.

Sado22
one assh0le said gouki can beat Hulk laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Drunk_of_Fury
just for the fact that you said that Shin Akuma can Beat Goku whitout breking a sweat you must be INSANE mad
Goku can just Go Super Sayin 4 on him and tear him apart in a madder of seconds
Shame on you discracing Goku like that thumb down

actually normal Goku is enough.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I believe P-geyser was just joking. somebody says Gouki can punch harder than Goku and this is his answer I believe. That is because by feats, he can.

People need to stop spreading their ass holes to Goku.

Dude in base form can only lift 10 tons. haermm

But yeah, in a fight, due to speed and power, Goku would clearly win.

Terryc250
How much can Gouki lift?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
How much can Gouki lift? He has a feat of smashing an island...And Ryu can lift at least 20 tons worth of boulders...

But Gouki while kicking the sunken ship in half "lifted" it while jumping 1,000 meters while underwater.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He has a feat of smashing an island...And Ryu can lift at least 20 tons worth of boulders...

But Gouki while kicking the sunken ship in half "lifted" it while jumping 1,000 meters while underwater.

fvking crazy

Dark-Jaxx
What?

DarkC
Goku in base form accidentally blasted his wife through the wall of their house while patting her on the back lightly. laughing

Sado22
boulders don't way THAT much man. talk to me, i'm originally a mountain boy.
i'd be surprised if each stone was 1 ton itself.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
I have seen a 10 ton boulder, it was about that big.

And DarkC, I am pretty sure that was filler, i.e. noncanon. Hell, in filler, Goku and Piccolo struggle to lift a bus. no expression

Sado22
you measured its weight? smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
I have seen a 10 ton boulder, it was about that big.

And DarkC, I am pretty sure that was filler, i.e. noncanon. Hell, in filler, Goku and Piccolo struggle to lift a bus. no expression

Goku "slap" Chichi both in manga and anime.

k1Lla441
He has a feat of smashing an island...And Ryu can lift at least 20 tons worth of boulders...

he didnt say a 20 ton boulder he said 20 tons worth of boulders. there different.

Wil7
Shin akuma rips him apart.

Man of Violence
I have seen a 10 ton boulder, it was about that big. yea, the man lifted 2 "Indiana Jones Boulders". The man is strong

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
you measured its weight? smile No, it was done for me, would you like the link? smile

Sado22
sure laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.