Blade vs Simon Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I came up with this match while watching Demolition Man the other day. We have got two Wesley Snipes characters going head to head.

Blade is a skilled martial artist and proficient with numerous weapons. His record speaks for itself killing 100's of Vampires. Simon Pheonix is also a skilled martial artists and is good with weapons and has alot of "muder death kills" on his record.

These two somehow come face to face and it's to the death. Who will be the one to be taken out... the daywalker, or the criminal?

P-Geyser
Blade

Rogue Jedi
dude are you serious?

P-Geyser
Simon Pheonix

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude are you serious?

Sh!t you posted before I could post the Simon pic.

I should be more clear...just a martial arts fight. Blade's a bad motha, but Simon would could catch him a few nice ones.

Rogue Jedi
Blade is faster, stronger, and a superior fighter by far. Simon would never touch him. This is like pitting Gary Coleman against Floyd Mayweather.

Darth Martin
Agreed.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Blade is faster, stronger, and a superior fighter by far. Simon would never touch him. This is like pitting Gary Coleman against Floyd Mayweather. [/QUOTE

laughing Okay Im sorry.

NonSensi-Klown
I just watched Blade: Trinity, the other day, and I have new respect for Blade.

He hit Triple H with a glancing blow, the kick didn't even connect fully, and it sent HHH flying across the room and through a door made of steel.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I just watched Blade: Trinity, the other day, and I have new respect for Blade.

He hit Triple H with a glancing blow, the kick didn't even connect fully, and it sent HHH flying across the room and through a door made of steel. It isn't hard to beat down Criple H.

Hell, Van Wilder did it. .ermm

NonSensi-Klown
I. Agree.

I missed you, honey bunches of oats.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I. Agree.

I missed you, honey bunches of oats. ...Damn, really? I was expecting you to help me derail this thread with a drawn out and pointless debate.

I still miss you...We don't talk like we used to...sad

P-Geyser
You know I feel like saying some words to ya, and THEY AIN'T nice but I am going to be cool it about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.