Queen Bavmorta vs Lord Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
The dark lord from "Harry Potter" vs the evil sorceress from "Willow. Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Conditions? You need to specify where there are fighting and at what strength they are at.

Davehead
As much as I liked Willow, I think Voldemort has the advantage. All he has to do is his "half-abra cadabra" kill spell, and Bavmorda would be out. In the movie, we didn't see Bavmorda use any death spells or blocking spells. Although, we do know she can use fireballs and telekinesis. If she had Cherlindrea's wand, however, she'd be even more powerful.

SIDIOUS 66
Oh ok. The fight takes place where Voldemort fights Dumbledore. I'm assuming Bavmorda is at her peak in the movie, since we don't know much about her past.

Bavmorta has more powers than just fire balls and telekenesis. In the movies she was shown to be able to turn a small army to pigs, turn others to stone, resist being turned to stone, and she has even resisted an attack from another sorceress who was using the power of Cherlindrea's wand.

inter132
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Bavmorta has more powers than just fire balls and telekenesis. In the movies she was shown to be able to turn a small army to pigs, turn others to stone, resist being turned to stone, and she has even resisted an attack from another sorceress who was using the power of Cherlindrea's wand.

What about Voldemort? He resisted an attack from Elder Wand that was used by powerful Dumbledore. Voldemort will create crazy visions in Bavmorta and drive her mad. Don't get me wrong; Bavmorta is also VERY powerful, but Voldemort is just above her head. By the way, Voldemort created Inferi and I'm sure they can bother her for awhile. Also, Voldmort's 7 horcurxes(Including Harry) can back him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.