Magneto vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
they fight in a large tribal village

Wei Phoenix
More than likely Magneto. I saw a scan of him standing next to BB who spoke or yelled or whatever and it didn't even bother him a bit.

jalek moye
standing next to him isnt the same as standing infront of him. plenty of people have stood next to him when it happened hell medusa does it all the time.

Wei Phoenix
I see your point. Both are good and they actually think before and while fighting. I'd still give it to Magneto if this is the one who will use not only big metal around him, if he uses it on a molecular/atomical level then that gives him more versatility in my opinion. He can still control the entire spectrum. I'm not saying that he is going to go straight for the

"rip you apart with the iron in your blood"

Because that's not something he consistently does, and would only be done as an extreme measure, more than likely life or death situation against BB.

jalek moye
well i feel that any large metal that magneto uses will be destroyed by blackbolts voice, I think that both of there shields will be useless since they both control electrons and will probbly just absorb eachothers shield or disperse them.

Blackbolt is stronger, i dont know whose faster, blackbolt has matter manipulation. And is hard to put down because he just absorbs more electrons and gets his energy back.

but if magneto for some reason decides to take control of the small antenna blackbolt has then that could fvck blackbolt up.

guy222
BB

WhiteWitchKing
"OMG!! Your shoe laces are untied." - Black Bolt

R.I.P. Magneto

Seriously now. The Skrulls are using him as weapon. He's owned Hulk and Gladiator types with mere whispers. No holds bar BB would murder Magneto.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

R.I.P. Magneto

Seriously now. The Skrulls are using him as weapon. He's owned Hulk and Gladiator types with mere whispers. No holds bar BB would murder Magneto.

Have you seen a no holds barred Magneto?

resolution
Black Bolt, seems like a bit of a mismatch

Wei Phoenix
How is this a mismatch when Magneto has done enough in his timeline to rival BB's feats? Magneto is not going to get stomped in this match. He'll actually win IMO.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How is this a mismatch when Magneto has done enough in his timeline to rival BB's feats? Magneto is not going to get stomped in this match. He'll actually win IMO.
although i don't think that he'll get stomped and i know that magneto is extremly powerful what makes you think he'll win.

Stoic
Black Bolt was called the 2nd most powerful man in the universe for a reason, Magneto wasn't.

jalek moye
who was the 1st

Cavalier
Black Bolt

batdude123
Originally posted by Stoic
Black Bolt was called the 2nd most powerful man in the universe for a reason, Magneto wasn't.

Not giving my opinion per say, but what a ****ed up reason to give Black Bolt the win. laughing out loud

fascistcrusader
Magneto 7/10.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
although i don't think that he'll get stomped and i know that magneto is extremly powerful what makes you think he'll win.

Granted that he is at a disadvantage in the tribal village, but there are factors that can give him the win. He has to have his body in perfect condition, he could utilize the iron in the soil as a weapon, he could as you said yourself use the antenna against him, he could use the iron in his blood, but of course that would more than likely be a last ditch effort. There are many things that could work, the only real clear advantage that BB has over Magneto is physical strength.

Darth Martin
Would a full-scale scream from Black Bolt break Mags shields?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stoic

Yeah who is the first? Thanos, SS, Genis-vell, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, Tyrant, BRB, etc.?

I think I just named a few that could rival if not beat BB's power so I don't think he is the second most powerful man.

Bada's Palin
Yeah who is the first? Thanos, SS, Genis-vell, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, Tyrant, BRB, etc.?

I think I just named a few that could rival if not beat BB's power so I don't think he is the second most powerful man.

At the time, Thanos, Genis-vell and Tyrant were dead. Thor and BRB were presumed dead and the Juggernaut was depowered smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
At the time, Thanos, Genis-vell and Tyrant were dead. Thor and BRB were presumed dead and the Juggernaut was depowered smile

You forgot Silver Surfer, *****.

jalek moye
Granted that he is at a disadvantage in the tribal village, but there are factors that can give him the win. He has to have his body in perfect condition, he could utilize the iron in the soil as a weapon, he could as you said yourself use the antenna against him, he could use the iron in his blood, but of course that would more than likely be a last ditch effort. There are many things that could work, the only real clear advantage that BB has over Magneto is physical strength.

and blackbolt's durability is higher without shields, and about mags shield its made out of the the thing that powers blackbolt in its purest form.

and i doubt hed use the atenna because most people dont even really notice it and its not common knowledge what it does.

redhotrash
I believe it was Spider-Man who said BB was the 2nd most powerful guy out there. If it was, then he was probably considering Sentry to be the #1 since Pete not so secretly wants to run his finger's through Sentry's blonde locks. Anyway, this fight would go to BB nearly every time if they were fighting somewhere unihabited. I think he'd hold back though since there would be civilians in the area. Now I dont think a BB whisper would break Magneto's shields, but a plainly spoken word should. Also, its sometimes been shown that when Magneto's shields take massive damage, it weakend him physically as well. So if BB speaks and breaks his shield, he'd be able to finish him before Magneto could really do much back. However in this setting I'd arguably give it to Magneto 6/10 depending on BB's reservations about cutting loose.
Black Bolt's matter manipulation hasnt really been shown enough for me to consider it super effective in this fight. However a lot of what Magneto can do should take a few moments to come into effect. Good fight either way.

jalek moye
Originally posted by redhotrash
I believe it was Spider-Man who said BB was the 2nd most powerful guy out there. If it was, then he was probably considering Sentry to be the #1 since Pete not so secretly wants to run his finger's through Sentry's blonde locks. Anyway, this fight would go to BB nearly every time if they were fighting somewhere unihabited. I think he'd hold back though since there would be civilians in the area. Now I dont think a BB whisper would break Magneto's shields, but a plainly spoken word should. Also, its sometimes been shown that when Magneto's shields take massive damage, it weakend him physically as well. So if BB speaks and breaks his shield, he'd be able to finish him before Magneto could really do much back. However in this setting I'd arguably give it to Magneto 6/10 depending on BB's reservations about cutting loose.
Black Bolt's matter manipulation hasnt really been shown enough for me to consider it super effective in this fight. However a lot of what Magneto can do should take a few moments to come into effect. Good fight either way.

the matter manip on other things hasnt been shown but the elctron thign is show all the time, thats how he gets the strength to fight thor and hulk and beat up gladiator. its also how keeps himself from running out of energy, its what makes his vocie so deadly.

every time his atenna glows thats him drawing and using electrons, and magneto happens to make his shieds out of concentrated electrons.

redhotrash
So then who has the better mastery of them? I'd assume Magneto if thats the case.

jalek moye
i have no idea thats why i assumed that they would cancel each others shields out.

but i'm sayign that the shield could further power him. like a guy who makes ashield out of concentrated yellow sun energy would power up superman

ultimatethor
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

R.I.P. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.