how many punches from thanos would i take to kill darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
how many punches from thanos would i take to kill darkseid and vice versa?

so how many?

occultdestroyer
Only 1.
Becoz Thanos is over 9000.

Nihilist
thanos to kill darkseids-prolly same or less it took h/p doomsday to do it

darkseid to kill thanos-it would be into double figures

quanchi112
Doomsday wrecked him in no time. Darkseid couldt even counter any of his strikes. Id say its pretty much the same when Thanos starts hitting him. Its over pretty quick.

Galan007
if darkseid just stood there and let thanos hit him, i'd say it'd take 2-3x more punches then it took h/p dd. just my opinion.

Markus Corvinus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Only 1.
Becoz Thanos is over 9000.

I'm really baffled as to why anyone is still using that joke...or why it was ever used in the first place.

Btw, isn't Darkseid stronger than Thanos? I haven't had a chance to keep up with either of them recently.

fangirl101
Depends on if Thanos is allowed to Cosmic Amp his punches. What's the best punch he has on record with no Amping?

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Depends on if Thanos is allowed to Cosmic Amp his punches. What's the best punch he has on record with no Amping?

to be honest most if not every punch on panel is charged.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
I'm really baffled as to why anyone is still using that joke...or why it was ever used in the first place.

Btw, isn't Darkseid stronger than Thanos? I haven't had a chance to keep up with either of them recently. Originally posted by fangirl101
This is more of fun thread I guess, anyone can make opinon.

I say 10 punches, and another say 1 punch. Maybe just maybe, someone gonna say Thanos stare at Darkseid, Darkseid dies of heart attack.duroll

beast1234
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doomsday wrecked him in no time. Darkseid couldt even counter any of his strikes. Id say its pretty much the same when Thanos starts hitting him. Its over pretty quick.

that was not the real darkseid it was his avatar

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doomsay is

Faster than Thanos.
Stronger than Thanos. At least in that HP version
Hit DS from behind.
And DS actually Still Lived. Anyone else would have died from that assault.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.