Ever think of having a Respect Thread Directory for Manga Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Raizen
It's not a bad idea, just as there is one for the Comic Book Respect Forums, those that are made in this section can have their own thread for those Respect Threads that have been made. I'm not saying it has to be done, but it would be easier to find respect threads, instead of going back through the pages.

So, what do you guys think?

Keollyn
While it doesn't matter to me, I'm quite surprised that there wasn't an anime/manga respect forum. Even the video game forum has one, and it is much harder to do a respect thread for a video game.

Black Adam
there isn't a separate forum for anime and manga respect threads because of the actual low number of anime and manga respect threads in the first place.

I actually only know of one here. there's probably more but I'm to lazy to go search for them at the moment.

Dark-Jaxx
There should be a directory IMO.

Also, there should be a Respect forum in general IMO...

Endless Mike
I agree (I think I suggested the idea in an ealier thread)

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I agree (I think I suggested the idea in an ealier thread)

Well, hopefully, maybe we can get one made, sooner or later. smile

Terryc250
And why not have a vs section like games and comics have? So its not all mixed in with anime discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.