Kingdom Gog vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Fight takes place on earth, who takes it?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Gog wins. But I don't see Gog blasting holes in Thanos or disintegrating him. It'd probably be drawn out and very messy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gog wins. But I don't see Gog blasting holes in Thanos or disintegrating him. It'd probably be drawn out and very messy. To me Gog burns himself out just like he did against the heroes. Thanos then wrecks him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
To me Gog burns himself out just like he did against the heroes. Thanos then wrecks him.

LOL. Is that how they beat Gog in The Kingdom? IIRC, it was a seven part story...but it sucked so badly I only read the first 4-5 issues of it. Such a disappointing sequel to Kingdom Come, which was wonderful.

quanchi112
LOL. Is that how they beat Gog in The Kingdom? IIRC, it was a seven part story...but it sucked so badly I only read the first 4-5 issues of it. Such a disappointing sequel to Kingdom Come, which was wonderful. He burned himself out destroying all these weapons and artifacts in part 7. He was impressive as hell,but not enough to take out Thanos imo.

Juntai
Gog

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juntai
Gog

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
How?

Avlon
Gog

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Quanchi
Gog

Deathstroke
Gog

vansonbee
I say Thanos win, Gog didn't pound the JLA and KC Superman down with anything impressive or near Odin fight against Thanos.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by vansonbee
I say Thanos win, Gog didn't pound the JLA and KC Superman down with anything impressive or near Odin fight against Thanos.
Do you ever pay attention? basic reading skills escape you or something? its kingdom gog the one who owned myx hundreds of supermen ect he stomps all over thanos.

Dark-Jaxx
Gog

iceman24567
Gog wins

cloud102
Gog wins this.

guy222
Gog

joshypooh
gog loses.

vlaaad12345
Yeah a guy who oneshoted a older more powerful superman and killed hundreds more like him effortlessly along with being able to one shot myx is losing to thanos............get off the drugs buddy.

joshypooh
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yeah a guy who oneshoted a older more powerful superman and killed hundreds more like him effortlessly along with being able to one shot myx is losing to thanos............get off the drugs buddy. superman isnt that powerful.

mxy wasnt ready for the blast.

better showings are in favor of thanos.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by joshypooh
superman isnt that powerful.

mxy wasnt ready for the blast.

better showings are in favor of thanos.

Superman isn't that powerful...Thanos isnt that powerful...wow thats so easy to do wink

joshypooh
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Superman isn't that powerful...Thanos isnt that powerful...wow thats so easy to do wink dude. surfer is way more powerful than soops, just lettin you in on that one.

gog cant win this one. thanos wont have his backed turned like mxy did.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by joshypooh
dude. surfer is way more powerful than soops, just lettin you in on that one.

gog cant win this one. thanos wont have his backed turned like mxy did.

Of course not...since nothing like that has ever happened before. Thanos was punked by a mindless Thor who was acting like a idiot....SS has been punked by black panther smile

vlaaad12345
Surfer couldn't oneshot regular supes let alone one that has had 20 years more solar energy absorption,gog effortlessly oneshoted him lemme know when thanos has everdone such a thing o yea never,myx was unprepared?so myx has survived multiversal collapses even unaware its going to take attacks far beyond solar system wrecking to blast a hole clean through him,get off thanos nuts jesus christ gog dominates him.

The Great Galen
Surfer couldn't oneshot regular supes let alone one that has had 20 years more solar energy absorption,gog effortlessly oneshoted him lemme know when thanos has everdone such a thing o yea never,myx was unprepared?so myx has survived multiversal collapses even unaware its going to take attacks far beyond solar system wrecking to blast a hole clean through him,get off thanos nuts jesus christ gog dominates him.

Thanos couldnt even oneshot Gamora and he need 6 shots in at SS...wonder where SS nanosecond reflex went lol.

Red Hulk
SS has been punked by black panther smile How many times have you been warned for bringing up low feats... and more importantly, that one?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk
How many times have you been warned for bringing up low feats... and more importantly, that one?

Oh it was a typo.

Red Hulk
Oh it was a typo. no expression

fangirl101
Kingdom Gog really was just on a different kind of playing field.

occultdestroyer
Doesn't matter. Debating is pointless.
Even if this is clearly a spite match, KMC Thanos will always win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Doesn't matter. Debating is pointless.
Even if this is clearly a spite match, KMC Thanos will always win.

sad I gave Gog the win. And I'm evidently a Marvel fanboy.

occultdestroyer
sad I gave Gog the win. And I'm evidently a Marvel fanboy. Well, good for you.
But Thanos is zomg uber powerful over 9000!!111

iceman24567
One reason i currently have Quan on ignore Thanos never loses smile. Gog wins.

quanchi112
Yeah a guy who oneshoted a older more powerful superman and killed hundreds more like him effortlessly along with being able to one shot myx is losing to thanos............get off the drugs buddy. Thanos had Gaalctus deplte his energies getting through just one forcefield. Gog exhausted his energies destroying the artifacts assembled at the end of this comic. By the time he makes it through his shields its game over for Gog.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Of course not...since nothing like that has ever happened before. Thanos was punked by a mindless Thor who was acting like a idiot....SS has been punked by black panther smile Thor was winning and crushing powerful characters in packs. Winning equals stupid according to you then,huh?

Are you trying to get banned by talking about bp's armbar?Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Surfer couldn't oneshot regular supes let alone one that has had 20 years more solar energy absorption,gog effortlessly oneshoted him lemme know when thanos has everdone such a thing o yea never,myx was unprepared?so myx has survived multiversal collapses even unaware its going to take attacks far beyond solar system wrecking to blast a hole clean through him,get off thanos nuts jesus christ gog dominates him. Who said the Surfer could oneshot Superman? He could beat him nonetheless. Thanos beats him down easily and the fact remains that the Surfer is more powerful than kc Supes.Originally posted by fangirl101
Kingdom Gog really was just on a different kind of playing field. Thanos is too durable and too intelligent to lose to this pawn of the quintessence.Originally posted by iceman24567
One reason i currently have Quan on ignore Thanos never loses smile. Gog wins. He wins this. I have already explained how Thanos wins like always.

Enyalus
Yeah, and there aren't "hundreds" of Supermen in existence to pwn. I wish people would not exaggerate in that fashion.

vlaaad12345
Yeah, and there aren't "hundreds" of Supermen in existence to pwn. I wish people would not exaggerate in that fashion.
Yes there is at the time hypertime had an unlimited number of alternate timelines and gog went to a different one every day killing them.

quanchi112
Yes there is at the time hypertime had an unlimited number of alternate timelines and gog went to a different one every day killing them. Yeah,him killing Supermen isnt that big of a deal when we are talking about Thanos here. He could do the same thing,but he'd never waste his time on such a worthless task.

Enyalus
Yes there is at the time hypertime had an unlimited number of alternate timelines and gog went to a different one every day killing them.

Ah, yeah...like him stepping outside of time at 10:02, yet summoning another version of himself from the timeline at 10:04...except that he shouldn't exist within the timeline after he steps out of it. God. That story was so stupid.

I'm not saying you're wrong there. I'm just saying it made no sense whatsoever. And I couldn't stand reading it.

vlaaad12345
Thats gog wars gog,kingdom gog went to a different timeline every single day killing a different superman.

quanchi112
Ah, yeah...like him stepping outside of time at 10:02, yet summoning another version of himself from the timeline at 10:04...except that he shouldn't exist within the timeline after he steps out of it. God. That story was so stupid.

I'm not saying you're wrong there. I'm just saying it made no sense whatsoever. And I couldn't stand reading it. I loved that story. I have the cover of that as my sig on herochat. Dead supermen. Great cover.

The Great Galen
LMAO, quan basically is the only person for thanos in this thread...brilliant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Gog could take the majority but I fully believe thanos give him a good fight everytime and takes some victories

quanchi112
LMAO, quan basically is the only person for thanos in this thread...brilliant. Thanos wins this and no one has proven otherwise. The majority isnt always right there galen.

The Great Galen
So Thanos can take a blast that made Mxy return back to his own world?

quanchi112
So Thanos can take a blast that made Mxy return back to his own world? His shield sure can. Even without his shields up he survives it imo.

Mxy wasnt ready for it also Id like to point out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
Gog See it's true laughing

cloud102
Gog wins 9/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Gog wins 9/10. How?

vlaaad12345
For everyones viewing pleasurehttp://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thekingdom01large16mm6.jpg
smile

Enyalus
For everyones viewing pleasurehttp://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thekingdom01large16mm6.jpg
smile

I already admitted my mistake. But since you bring it up - the narration clearly states that it is one Superman he killed 'a thousand times' and not hundreds of different Supermen.

So in actuality, I was correct. Thank you.

vlaaad12345
I already admitted my mistake. But since you bring it up - the narration clearly states that it is one Superman he killed 'a thousand times' and not hundreds of different Supermen.

So in actuality, I was correct. Thank you.
Actually you still aren't right,he refers to himself as the same since gog is only slaying supermans....so of course he killed ''me''a thousand times,they are obviously different hence versions in this scanhttp://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thekingdom01large19cc3.jpg
its a different superman everytime,you should just go read kingdom againsmile.

Allankles
A someone said The Kingdom was disappointing follow up to Kingdom Come. That said Gog likely takes this.

Estacado
Gog

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
A someone said The Kingdom was disappointing follow up to Kingdom Come. That said Gog likely takes this. How does he win?

godking
How does he win? Realistically a Gog who who fights with at least a modicum of intelligence should should never lose .

With his time travel abilities coupled with his other powers he can simply wear down any opponent.

skygunner41
How does he win?

Really how does he lose?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
A someone said The Kingdom was disappointing follow up to Kingdom Come. That said Gog likely takes this.

The Kingdom was bloody horrible. The Quintessence were acting like Freshmen Frat boys with that whole, "My d*ck's bigger than yours lulz!" thing. And Gog was a retarded villian. And Supes and Diana's son is ugly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by godking
Realistically a Gog who who fights with at least a modicum of intelligence should should never lose .

With his time travel abilities coupled with his other powers he can simply wear down any opponent. He isnt leaving the battleground here. How does he beat Thanos in this thread?Originally posted by skygunner41
Really how does he lose? Burns himself out and Thanos dominates him.

fangirl101
He isnt leaving the battleground here. How does he beat Thanos in this thread? Burns himself out and Thanos dominates him.
Why do you bother posting in Thanos threads? you answer is the same every time.

KITZENNN

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Why do you bother posting in Thanos threads? you answer is the same every time. Refute it. It seems you cant. I keep on proving my points.

beastyboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.