Neji vs Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Neji uses the byakugan as a kekkai genkai, and uses probably the most powerful taijutsu, gentle fist. Neji is the most gifted of the hyuga and can use 8 trigrams, palm rotation and 8 trigrams 64 palms. Neji was able to school almost every opponent he fought. He is currently a jounin.
He has all of his 8 trigrams moves.

vs

Sasuke uses the sharingan as a kekkai genkai, and one of the best rookies to come out of the hidden leaf village. He was the one who killed Orochimaru. Sasuke has the 2nd cursed mark state. He also has mangekyuo sharingan.

Who is the best Rookie to come out of the hidden leaf village?

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke quite easily.

Shit, with Amaterasu, he would one shot Neji.

ultimatethor
Sasuke does win pretty easily.

Terryc250
Sasuke in a curbstomp, I'm almost certain Neji wouldn't even land a hit.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke quite easily.

Shit, with Amaterasu, he would one shot Neji. Can Sasuke even use his version of Amaterasu willingly?

But yea he'd win with or without.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
Can Sasuke even use his version of Amaterasu willingly?

But yea he'd win with or without. He appeared to not only use it, but be able to control its flames when he hit the Eight Tailed.

Yes her would.

NonSensi-Klown
I think his point was that Sawsgay only managed to use it after being overwhelmed with emo'ness at seeing his friends gets shit stomped by eight-tails.

Doesn't matter... Sawsgod whoops Neji's ass.

Terryc250
Gaysauce FTW

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I think his point was that Sawsgay only managed to use it after being overwhelmed with emo'ness at seeing his friends gets shit stomped by eight-tails.

Doesn't matter... Sawsgod whoops Neji's ass. Sawsgay is overwhelmed with emoness at all times...

Quincy
Neji is cooler though.

**** sasuke

NonSensi-Klown
Neji is of course way cooler.

He's a slave, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Neji is actually the epitome of f@ggotry and lameness along with Sawsgay.

It is just harder to twist his name.

NonSensi-Klown
Never. Kisame's a *****.

Dark-Jaxx
Punk ass lame ass b!tch even YOU have admitted Kisame's rugged thuggishness and badassery.

Neji is akin to Sawsgay, a little whore who whines like a f@ggot and trys to place the blame on people who had nothing to do with his emoness.

Now granted, I know Neji got over his immense emoness and asshurt, but he makes up for it in f@ggotry by looking like a fvcking queer.

Seriously, his "hair"...At first I thought it was a fvcking hat. Wtf is up with that shit?

Oh yeah, and my birthday is Saturday. 131

NonSensi-Klown
Kisame is an Arnold Shwartze-whatever kind of thug. A ***** nigga thug.

He is Itachi's house nigga. 313

Neji is cool like Ice cream (lol).

**** your birthday. I'll mail you a Watchtower magazine.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Kisame is an Arnold Shwartze-whatever kind of thug. A ***** nigga thug.

He is Itachi's house nigga. 313

Neji is cool like Ice cream (lol).

**** your birthday. I'll mail you a Watchtower magazine. No way, Kisame is a thug in the way Steve Irwin was, he'll beat that ass, but he'll do it all polite like and with a smile.

He "is" Itachi's house nigga? Itachi currently is DEAD. Kisame can't be Itachi's anything. Now, if you said "was"...That might of worked.

Neji is queer like a three eyed deer. no expression

You're so mean to me. cry

Wil7
It would be a fight where no one would hit each other. Neji will just see Sasuke coming from anywhere, and Sasuke will see moves coming before they happen. Plus, do you really think Neji is just going to sit there and say hit me, no. If Sasuke tries to use chidori or any other move, neji would use rotation and if will cancel out. Plus, if Sasuke gets in range of Neji's eight trigrams, neji would use eight trigrams sixty-four palms, and end the fight because you can't escape his eight trigrams. Sasuke doesn't have any armor to stop it, and he doesn't use a bow and arrow to get into the blind spot of neji.

I am leaning though to Neji>Sasuke 6/10.

yungz22
Originally posted by Wil7
It would be a fight where no one would hit each other. Neji will just see Sasuke coming from anywhere, and Sasuke will see moves coming before they happen. Plus, do you really think Neji is just going to sit there and say hit me, no. If Sasuke tries to use chidori or any other move, neji would use rotation and if will cancel out. Plus, if Sasuke gets in range of Neji's eight trigrams, neji would use eight trigrams sixty-four palms, and end the fight because you can't escape his eight trigrams. Sasuke doesn't have any armor to stop it, and he doesn't use a bow and arrow to get into the blind spot of neji.

I am leaning though to Neji>Sasuke 6/10.

sasuke's attacks are way to strong to be stopped by rotation
come on now

Kirin and Amaterasu plus sasuke has an array of genjutsu at his disposal

psycho gundam
It is just harder to twist his name. wedgie....? embarrasment

dude's cool, can't really hate on him for pwning.

Wil7
Originally posted by yungz22
sasuke's attacks are way to strong to be stopped by rotation
come on now

Kirin and Amaterasu plus sasuke has an array of genjutsu at his disposal

Yeah, and Neji has Gentle Fist, Byakugan, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation, Eight Trigrams Palms Great Rotation, Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, etc. Neji's taijutsu is way more powerful than Sasuke's, plus Neji would see a move coming from anywhere, at anytime. Any physical attack would be canceled out by Neji's rotation. Plus when Neji gets Sasuke stuck in his eight trigrams, its over. No one has been able to escape his eight trigrams(Kidomaru didnt escape it). Amaterasu wont work, because he just needs to sence the chakra, and he will avoid it. Heck, Neji would hit Sasuke with giant rotation and he will be sent flying. Neji is just stronger. Even with Sasuke's 2nd curse state, Neji still edge's him out.

yungz22
Yeah, and Neji has Gentle Fist, Byakugan, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation, Eight Trigrams Palms Great Rotation, Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, etc. Neji's taijutsu is way more powerful than Sasuke's, plus Neji would see a move coming from anywhere, at anytime. Any physical attack would be canceled out by Neji's rotation. Plus when Neji gets Sasuke stuck in his eight trigrams, its over. No one has been able to escape his eight trigrams(Kidomaru didnt escape it). Amaterasu wont work, because he just needs to sence the chakra, and he will avoid it. Heck, Neji would hit Sasuke with giant rotation and he will be sent flying. Neji is just stronger. Even with Sasuke's 2nd curse state, Neji still edge's him out.

neji cant dodge kirin or amaterasu they happen in an instant and i dont think he can withstand tsukuyomi plus sasuke has more long range attacks then neji like the chidori and all of its manipulations

and FYI if you were reading the magna sasuke doesnt have the curse mark anymore

plus sasuke is all around faster than neji, we dont know if he can do giant rotation

Wil7
neji cant dodge kirin or amaterasu they happen in an instant and i dont think he can withstand tsukuyomi plus sasuke has more long range attacks then neji like the chidori and all of its manipulations

Are you forgetting that Neji just needs to sence an attack and he can avoid it. Hell, Neji would just look at the ground to avoid tsukiyomi. Honestly, chidori touching neji laughing out loud . The only reason he was hit in the fight with kidomaru was because of the stupid ass bow and arrow. Without that, neji would of thrashed him. Sasuke has to run with chidori and neji would sence his attack and rotation him away. Then he would use eight trigrams 64 palms once, and maybe twice to finish him off, just to make sure.

yungz22
Are you forgetting that Neji just needs to sence an attack and he can avoid it. Hell, Neji would just look at the ground to avoid tsukiyomi. Honestly, chidori touching neji laughing out loud . The only reason he was hit in the fight with kidomaru was because of the stupid ass bow and arrow. Without that, neji would of thrashed him. Sasuke has to run with chidori and neji would sence his attack and rotation him away. Then he would use eight trigrams 64 palms once, and maybe twice to finish him off, just to make sure.

you dont have to run with chidori, you can throw it turn it into spike, electricute the floor and many other things with it.

NEJI CANNOT DODGE PURE LIGHTNING COMING FROM THE GROUND it comes down in 1/1000 a sec no one is that fast. also Amaterasu comes with a blink of an eye and neji has never ever shown to be that fast. only person fast enough to dodge the kirin is probably the 4th hokage

all a pure blooded sharingan user has to do is point at you and your caught in their genjutsu.

Wil7
you dont have to run with chidori, you can throw it turn it into spike, electricute the floor and many other things with it.

NEJI CANNOT DODGE PURE LIGHTNING COMING FROM THE GROUND it comes down in 1/1000 a sec no one is that fast. also Amaterasu comes with a blink of an eye and neji has never ever shown to be that fast. only person fast enough to dodge the kirin is probably the 4th hokage

all a pure blooded sharingan user has to do is point at you and your caught in their genjutsu.

Rotation blocks ANYTHING AS SAID BY TENTEN. He sences attacks. He will look at the ground and be able to still see attacks coming.

yungz22
Rotation blocks ANYTHING AS SAID BY TENTEN. He sences attacks. He will look at the ground and be able to still see attacks coming.

neji wouldnt even be able to do rotation in time for that attack

What does tenten know anyway all she did was throw kunai at it when they were training for the finals

Wil7
Then he would grab sasuke's arm hit one point on his arm, and thats if for chidori.

yungz22
if neji were to grab sasuke it would only put neji in danger for his eye techniques and did you forget about the chidori nagashi so if neji gets close he is screwed and from far away he is screwed

roz88
your an idiot u don t kno wat u talkin bout.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by roz88
your are an idiot and you don't know what you are talking about.

yungz22
he's talkin bout to wil7

roz88
im talkin bout wil7 he da IDIOT SASKE WOULD BEAT NEJI HANDS DOWN.

Dark-Jaxx
How will Neji avoid Genjutsu or the Amaterasu?

I doubt anyone can come up with a realistic answer to this question.

Terryc250
Seriously Neji wouldn't beable to touch Sasuke, Sasuke is far faster, can predict his movements, he wouldn't even need to use any jutsu's he'd just embarass the shit outta him by b*tch slapping him to death.

Slaanesh
the byakugan can see through genjutsu..i don't know how he can avoid ametarasu..maybe he can use kaiten to blok it..

Dark-Jaxx
The Byakugan has never seen through Genjutsu.

Slaanesh
well..i don't know for sure..but i think i read it somewhere..

Kento
The Byakugan has never seen through Genjutsu. It's never been hit with Genjutsu. Genjutsu also don't have chakra so that should be a easy way to see through one. Or at least see what is real plus the genjutsu. Being affected is a different story.

As for Amaterasu. There is still the whole could Sasuke do it willingly since both times have been unwilling.

Dark-Jaxx
...Genjutsu does use chakra, and Byakugan sees through shit, Genjutsu changes what you see.

Both times have been unwilling? The first time when he used it with Itachi's MS yeah, but the second, which even showed control over the flames? Nah.

Kento
Genjutsu uses Chakra. But it's not going to make a person with a charka circulatory system. Which the Byakugan should still see through the genjutsu. It makes you see things that aren't real. So the Byakugan should see the person using it though breaking out of it and stuff depending on what type of genjutsu is a different story.

Sasuke used it against Killer Bee unwillingly after seeing his "friends" hurt. And he unwillingly stopped it after Karin was hurt. The second time he stopped it on Killer Bee's clone was intentional. But casting it has never been intentional. And if somebody dodges it. He's pretty much screwed since it causes him a lot of pain.

leonheartmm
im sure byaakugen cud possibly evade some low level genjutsu but hes not seeing through high level charingan genjutsu. other than that, neiji has nuthign going for him, hes a bigger emo than sasuke.

Wil7
Originally posted by roz88
im talkin bout wil7 he da IDIOT SASKE WOULD BEAT NEJI HANDS DOWN.

Hello, I know way more than most of you. Honestly, do you really think any of the chidori's is going to hit him? That is a joke. His byakugan see's almost everything. Chidori isn't skinny like Kidomaru's bow and arrow. Without Saasuke's cursed mark, Neji has an easier time. What happens when Sasuke gets stuck in his eight trigrams? No one has ever gotten out of it. Did you forget that 1 hit to the stomach in gentle fist kills you. Even hitting a few chakra points can kill you. Even with Sasuke's speed, Neji will see him coming from anywhere at any time. Neji's gentle fist taijutsu is so evolved, it might even be near his uncle's taijutsu. From longrange, Sasuke will never be able to hit Neji with chidori, he will just see it coming, and get out of the way, and if Sasuke attacks him with chidori in closerange, Neji uses rotation and gets Sasuke away from him. Sasuke can't change chidori into a bow and arrow. Look wahat happened to Hinata. If those jounin didn't intervene, she would be dead. If it wasn't for the chakra of the nine tailed fox, Neji would have beaten Naruto. Neji is way more powerful than Sasuke. Please, if you think that Sasuke will just be able to creat a bow and arrow, laughing . When he is able to, please contact. Even if he will be able to create a bow and arrow, Sasuke still loses. Neji gets Sasuke stuck in eight trigrams 64 palms, bolcks all of his chakra points, hits a vital organ and kills Sasuke.

Kento
Hello, I know way more than most of you. Honestly, do you really think any of the chidori's is going to hit him? That is a joke. His byakugan see's almost everything. Chidori isn't skinny like Kidomaru's bow and arrow. Without Saasuke's cursed mark, Neji has an easier time. What happens when Sasuke gets stuck in his eight trigrams? No one has ever gotten out of it. Did you forget that 1 hit to the stomach in gentle fist kills you. Even hitting a few chakra points can kill you. Even with Sasuke's speed, Neji will see him coming from anywhere at any time. Neji's gentle fist taijutsu is so evolved, it might even be near his uncle's taijutsu. From longrange, Sasuke will never be able to hit Neji with chidori, he will just see it coming, and get out of the way, and if Sasuke attacks him with chidori in closerange, Neji uses rotation and gets Sasuke away from him. Sasuke can't change chidori into a bow and arrow. Look wahat happened to Hinata. If those jounin didn't intervene, she would be dead. If it wasn't for the chakra of the nine tailed fox, Neji would have beaten Naruto. Neji is way more powerful than Sasuke. Please, if you think that Sasuke will just be able to creat a bow and arrow, laughing . When he is able to, please contact. Even if he will be able to create a bow and arrow, Sasuke still loses. Neji gets Sasuke stuck in eight trigrams 64 palms, bolcks all of his chakra points, hits a vital organ and kills Sasuke.

Beating Hinata isn't that big of a feat. And Sasuke is a lot more powerful than Kidomaru. And Tsukiyomi could possibly work on Neji. I still think he could see Sasuke but that doesn't mean it won't affect him since he can't stop it even knowing it's not real. Just like Kakashi knew it wasn't real yet was horribly affected. Sasuke can also extend Chidori from far away. He doesn't need to be up close. Neji isn't hitting Sasuke. Sasuke actually has a chance at winning though I don't think it'll be from close up fighting.

Wil7
Beating Hinata isn't that big of a feat. And Sasuke is a lot more powerful than Kidomaru. And Tsukiyomi could possibly work on Neji. I still think he could see Sasuke but that doesn't mean it won't affect him since he can't stop it even knowing it's not real. Just like Kakashi knew it wasn't real yet was horribly affected. Sasuke can also extend Chidori from far away. He doesn't need to be up close. Neji isn't hitting Sasuke. Sasuke actually has a chance at winning though I don't think it'll be from close up fighting.

Well, he did beat Hinata without even breaking a sweat blcking everything, and hitting her vital organs. I know Sasuke is stronger than Kidomaru, but the only reason Neji got hit was because of the bow and arrow, and Sasuke doesn't have a bow and arrow. Neji would look at the ground for tsukiyomi and he will still be able to see around the entire area. But the second time he fought Itachi, he didn't look at his eyes and he stood up preety well against Itachi. I know he can use it from far away, but Neji will see chidori coming from far away and avoid it. Neji can hit Sasuke. I have already said that once Sasuke gets stuck in his 8 trigrams, its over. If Sasuke gets in range, you know that Neji will use 8 trigrams 64 palms. I still don't see chidori getting through rotation, which is a shield of chakra.

Kento
Well, he did beat Hinata without even breaking a sweat blcking everything, and hitting her vital organs. I know Sasuke is stronger than Kidomaru, but the only reason Neji got hit was because of the bow and arrow, and Sasuke doesn't have a bow and arrow. Neji would look at the ground for tsukiyomi and he will still be able to see around the entire area. But the second time he fought Itachi, he didn't look at his eyes and he stood up preety well against Itachi. I know he can use it from far away, but Neji will see chidori coming from far away and avoid it. Neji can hit Sasuke. I have already said that once Sasuke gets stuck in his 8 trigrams, its over. If Sasuke gets in range, you know that Neji will use 8 trigrams 64 palms. I still don't see chidori getting through rotation, which is a shield of chakra. And beating Hinata isn't a big deal. Hinata sucks at fighting. Neji is a master in taijutsu.

Hmm I wonder if a Byakugan user can be caught in a genjutsu from anywhere since they can see everywhere.

Sasuke can easily keep his distance from Neji and let him run out of chakra. Kaiten uses up a whole lot of it and if Sasuke just makes Neji keep using it then Neji will loose easily.

Wil7
And beating Hinata isn't a big deal. Hinata sucks at fighting. Neji is a master in taijutsu.

Hmm I wonder if a Byakugan user can be caught in a genjutsu from anywhere since they can see everywhere.

Sasuke can easily keep his distance from Neji and let him run out of chakra. Kaiten uses up a whole lot of it and if Sasuke just makes Neji keep using it then Neji will loose easily.

True

I don't think so, because he probably needs to be looking into the eyes of there opponent directly, but we don't know for a fact.

How is Neji going to run out of chakra, when he is best at closerange combat? Neji is going to be able to get close enough quickly and hit him in the stomach killing him. And if Sasuke gets away, Neji will know where he is, and dodge whatever is thrown at him.

yungz22

ok it doesnt matter if neji sees sasuke coming he is not fast enough to react example Lee vs Sasuke sasuke saw lee's movements but couldnt dodge it becasue he himself is not fast enough. sasuke can throw the chidori he did it against deidara sasuke also has chidori nagashi which will stop neji from laying a hand on him. he can do way more things than just charge you with it. sasuke eyes are better at perception than neji. neji cant predict he can only see while the sharingan can see and analyze movement

Wil7
ok it doesnt matter if neji sees sasuke coming he is not fast enough to react example Lee vs Sasuke sasuke saw lee's movements but couldnt dodge it becasue he himself is not fast enough. sasuke can throw the chidori he did it against deidara sasuke also has chidori nagashi which will stop neji from laying a hand on him. he can do way more things than just charge you with it. sasuke eyes are better at perception than neji. neji cant predict he can only see while the sharingan can see and analyze movement

And that is why Lee has never beaten Neji.

What are you talking about? Neji's Byakugan is far more superior compared to Sasuke's sharingan when he fought Lee. Neji sences chakra, and right when sasuke uses his speed, Neji sences where sasuke is and blocks his attack. Throwing chidori won't do shit against neji. He will sence it and get out of the way. Big deal, Neji can still use rotation to hit him. Sasuke's sharingan see's moves before they happen, they do not have 360 degree vision like neji does. Neji has better perception, because he can not only see a person's chakra, but sence where it will be. An example is Neji vs Naruto's shadow clones. They never even touched him, where 1 of Naruto's clones at least got a garb on Sasuke. Neji can predict, he has byakugan, which allows him to see anything at anytime. Why don't you think Naruto never touched him with his clones.

yungz22
And that is why Lee has never beaten Neji.

What are you talking about? Neji's Byakugan is far more superior compared to Sasuke's sharingan when he fought Lee. Neji sences chakra, and right when sasuke uses his speed, Neji sences where sasuke is and blocks his attack. Throwing chidori won't do shit against neji. He will sence it and get out of the way. Big deal, Neji can still use rotation to hit him. Sasuke's sharingan see's moves before they happen, they do not have 360 degree vision like neji does. Neji has better perception, because he can not only see a person's chakra, but sence where it will be. An example is Neji vs Naruto's shadow clones. They never even touched him, where 1 of Naruto's clones at least got a garb on Sasuke. Neji can predict, he has byakugan, which allows him to see anything at anytime. Why don't you think Naruto never touched him with his clones.

Because sasuke does not have 360 vision thats why it touched him and not neji. and it was way shadow clones against sasuke than neji. neji has 360 degree vision thats why they never touched plus it was only 2 at a time.
Byakugan does not predict it sees. Its neji's natural reaction that allows him to dodge or block. like if i see a punch coming i would move out of the way.
Sharingan sees and predicts movement it see things in slow motion allowing you to predict a block or counter. example when he did naruto's punch before naruto could do it

Sharingan would be a super computer
Byakugan an advance binoculars that can see around you and through things

Terryc250
Sasuke is atleast Kakashi level now, most likely above. Neji isn't even close to Gai yet.

yungz22
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sasuke is atleast Kakashi level now, most likely above. Neji isn't even close to Gai yet.

so true

Wil7
Because sasuke does not have 360 vision thats why it touched him and not neji. and it was way shadow clones against sasuke than neji. neji has 360 degree vision thats why they never touched plus it was only 2 at a time.
Byakugan does not predict it sees. Its neji's natural reaction that allows him to dodge or block. like if i see a punch coming i would move out of the way.
Sharingan sees and predicts movement it see things in slow motion allowing you to predict a block or counter. example when he did naruto's punch before naruto could do it

Sharingan would be a super computer
Byakugan an advance binoculars that can see around you and through things

Yes, that is why they never touched him. Because of byakugan.

Byakugan not predicting moves. That is why none of naruto's clone never touched neji.

No, you would probably just stand there and get hit. JK laughing.

Yeah, sasuke will not be able to see 64 hit coming superfast and stopping all of them.

Terryc250
.. Neji lost to Naruto in the chuunin exams while Naruto didn't even go kyuubi, just used its chakra.

Sasuke stalemated/beated a 2-tailed Kyuubi.

And since then the gap has got even FAAR wider, Neji has improved, but not close to the same scale as Sasuke improved with Orochimaru.

Sasuke would literally make a joke out of Neji.

yungz22
Yes, that is why they never touched him. Because of byakugan.

Byakugan not predicting moves. That is why none of naruto's clone never touched neji.

No, you would probably just stand there and get hit. JK laughing.

Yeah, sasuke will not be able to see 64 hit coming superfast and stopping all of them.

he can see 360 degrees its not its just natural reaction
your acting like beating shadow clones is a great feat everyone beats them
zabuza took them out also does that mean his eyes can predict but its natural instinct to move out of the way and counter.

PUT IT THIS WAY IF NEJI WAS BETTER THAN SASUKE WHY OROCHIMARU WANT HIM

Terryc250
Sharingan >>> Byakugen

Dark-Jaxx
Hello, I know way more than most of you. Lol.

Terryc250
Hello, I know way more than most of you.
lol thats funny, I started reading the manga when you were still 7/8 years old, even my NarutoFan account was in 2004

yungz22
Hello, I know way more than most of you. /B]

obviously you if you think sasuke will lose to neji

Kento
True

I don't think so, because he probably needs to be looking into the eyes of there opponent directly, but we don't know for a fact.

How is Neji going to run out of chakra, when he is best at closerange combat? Neji is going to be able to get close enough quickly and hit him in the stomach killing him. And if Sasuke gets away, Neji will know where he is, and dodge whatever is thrown at him. I already told you how Neji is going to run out of chakra. Kaiten. It expels a lot of chakra. All Sasuke has to do is keep his distance. He's got range attacks. Neji is strictly close up with a defense for long range attacks that uses up a lot of chakra. And unlike with Kidomaru, Neji won't have anything to send chakra through to hit Sasuke. We've already seen Neji's weakness is long range fighters. Which Sasuke can be close up or long range.

@yungz - Why did you quote me? I never said Sasuke has to charge. I even said he can extend it from far away. Sasuke also doesn't have the speed to own Neji before he can react. A taijutsu battle would not favor Sasuke at all.

Slaanesh
neji will win if sasuke get to close..sasuke need to stay away from neji..sasuke being fast means nothing..u can't beat neji using speed..he fought lee and lee always lose..neji is not a snail like gaara..he's fast..maybe not as fast as sasuke..but i'm sure he can react..

overall..sasuke would win..but it will not be an easy fight..

Dark-Jaxx
But Sasuke also has the haxx Mangekyo Sharingan which when close will allow him to dodge and avoid his moves pretty easily when combined with superior speed.

But yeah, up close Neji can just use Kaiten.

So use long range to wear out Neji's chakra when he uses Kaiten to block it.

yungz22

@yungz - Why did you quote me? I never said Sasuke has to charge. I even said he can extend it from far away. Sasuke also doesn't have the speed to own Neji before he can react. A taijutsu battle would not favor Sasuke at all.

i did it on accident my bad

Wil7
I already told you how Neji is going to run out of chakra. Kaiten. It expels a lot of chakra. All Sasuke has to do is keep his distance. He's got range attacks. Neji is strictly close up with a defense for long range attacks that uses up a lot of chakra. And unlike with Kidomaru, Neji won't have anything to send chakra through to hit Sasuke. We've already seen Neji's weakness is long range fighters. Which Sasuke can be close up or long range.

laughingYeah, Neji will just sit there and not try to get near Sasuke at all. Sasuke won't be able to keep his distance, because he doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams. He doesn't need to send chakra through anything to hit Sasuke. Sasuke won't be able to touch Neji, not even with Kaiten, because Neji isn't just going to sit there and be hit. Neji has 8 trigrams, which has probably gotten longer since the last time we have seen it. Sasuke is good, but Neji's byakugan sence's chakra and can tell when you are using chakra, and where you are using chakra. Sasuke won't be able to keep out of range for long. Kidomaru is a long rande fighter, and look what happened to him. He is dead, by Neji hitting a few chakra points.

Dark-Jaxx
He is dead. Yeah.

Guess what.

Neji almost died too.

And Sasuke is far superior to Kidomaru.

Sasuke just uses Amaterasu, or just pwns him with Tsukiyomi or some other random Genjutsu.

Wil7
He is dead. Yeah.

Guess what.

Neji almost died too.

Sasuke just uses Amaterasu, or just pwns him with Tsukiyomi or some other random Genjutsu.

Yeah, he is dead,

and guess what else,

the only reason Neji almost died was because of the bow and arrow. Sasuke doesn't have a bow and arrow.

Sasuke is superior to Kidomaru, still no bow and arrow.

As I said alreadt, Neji won't be just sitting there waiting to get hit. Sasuke can only use it so many times before he can't use MS anymore. Neji will just do what Kakashi did to avoid Itachi's MS, look at the ground, except more effective because of Byakugan.

Slaanesh

no..sasuke is not superior to kidomaru during neji's fight..both sasuke and neji has gotten stronger since than..

Wil7
Well Kidomaru was a harder fight than Sasuke would be because he doesn't have anything that can go his blind spot. Sasuke, I think is still superior.

Kento
laughingYeah, Neji will just sit there and not try to get near Sasuke at all. Sasuke won't be able to keep his distance, because he doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams. He doesn't need to send chakra through anything to hit Sasuke. Sasuke won't be able to touch Neji, not even with Kaiten, because Neji isn't just going to sit there and be hit. Neji has 8 trigrams, which has probably gotten longer since the last time we have seen it. Sasuke is good, but Neji's byakugan sence's chakra and can tell when you are using chakra, and where you are using chakra. Sasuke won't be able to keep out of range for long. Kidomaru is a long rande fighter, and look what happened to him. He is dead, by Neji hitting a few chakra points. It's not like Sasuke's going to let Neji near him or be sitting there to let Neji get near either. Sasuke may not be fast enough to blitz Neji but he's fast enough to stay away and use long range attacks. Neji only won against Kidomaru because of the arrow. Which Sasuke doesn't have so Neji has no way of winning using Sasuke's long range attacks.

All of Neji's attacks are close range...Unless Sasuke does something really stupid he's not going to get in range of Neji's attacks. Neji will be on the defensive. He won't have time to go on the offensive to get close. Byakugan isn't going to help because Sasuke isn't going to be hiding either. Just staying out of range of Neji's close combat. Which isn't that hard.

And Kidomaru is dead by plot and Neji somehow sending a chakra attack through the web on the arrow. Which like I said won't work against Sasuke since he doesn't have anything to do that with.

ultimatethor
The only way neji can win is if sasuke gets into a taijutsu battle. As that is unlikely then its sasuke pretty easily.

Though i think it wud be easy enough for neji to avoid Tsukuyumi. Considering that he can see evrything without actually looking into sasukes eyes. He still loses though

Terryc250
Originally posted by ultimatethor
The only way neji can win is if sasuke gets into a taijutsu battle. As that is unlikely then its sasuke pretty easily.

Though i think it wud be easy enough for neji to avoid Tsukuyumi. Considering that he can see evrything without actually looking into sasukes eyes. He still loses though

Even in a taijutsu battle Sasuke would win, Sasuke is much faster, and can predict all of Neji's movements.

Kento
Even in a taijutsu battle Sasuke would win, Sasuke is much faster, and can predict all of Neji's movements. Sasuke isn't fast enough to blitz Neji. Or get past Kaiten. And predicting movements doesn't always work out.

Terryc250
He doesn't need to blitz Neji, he will just keep countering him until Neji is defeated. After Orochimaru's training Sasuke is extremely fast, even when he was a genin he was about as fast as Lee without weights, Sasuke after Orochimaru training is most likely far faster then Lee without weights.

This is Sasuke when he's not even serious, not even an akatsuki member can keep up:

http://i33.tinypic.com/10efqe9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/14iitkz.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2u5ezo7.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/8x62hf.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/28wmlpg.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/28wdt85.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2hnqjwn.jpg

Slaanesh
but deidara can still react to it..the one that sasuke gets behind him..he was distracted by tobi..

Terryc250
Well if Naruto,Sakura,Sai, couldn't follow and even Yamato had trouble following Sasuke, i'm sure Neji would have just as much trouble.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2vkz482.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/33mqywo.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2jcy53l.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Well Tobi was only pretending to be too slow, the dude is the fastest character in the series.

And Deidara is one of the slowest Akatsuki.

Wil7
It's not like Sasuke's going to let Neji near him or be sitting there to let Neji get near either. Sasuke may not be fast enough to blitz Neji but he's fast enough to stay away and use long range attacks. Neji only won against Kidomaru because of the arrow. Which Sasuke doesn't have so Neji has no way of winning using Sasuke's long range attacks.

All of Neji's attacks are close range...Unless Sasuke does something really stupid he's not going to get in range of Neji's attacks. Neji will be on the defensive. He won't have time to go on the offensive to get close. Byakugan isn't going to help because Sasuke isn't going to be hiding either. Just staying out of range of Neji's close combat. Which isn't that hard.

And Kidomaru is dead by plot and Neji somehow sending a chakra attack through the web on the arrow. Which like I said won't work against Sasuke since he doesn't have anything to do that with.

True, but it takes a lot of stamina to keep at the speed Sasuke is at. He will not be able to keep zooming around the area, and act like he isn't tired. That is the only reason Kidomaro hit Neji, the bow and arrow. Without it, he would have beaten Kidomaru quicker than he did. And if Kidomaru couldn't stay out of range against Neji, and Deidara couldn't really even stay out of range against Sasuke, what makes you think that Sasuke will be able to stay out of Neji's range for the entire fight?

Sasuke doesn't know the range of Neji's 8 trigrams. So Sasuke can get stuck in it and not even realize it. And when he gets stuck Sasuke has nothing to defend his body from it. He would have had all of his chakra points blocked. Yes he will, he will have plenty of time to go on the offense. There is also an amount of times that he can use chidori and throw it. Using MS, sharingan, and chidori is a deadly combination. All of thoughs combined wastes up so much chakra. Byakugan will help because if he uses chidori, he will dodge it like it is nothing. And if it isn't that hard, why couldn't Kidomaru do it?

Yes, but that is the only reason Neji was hit, because of the arrow. Without it, he wouldn't be touched. Neji knows about his blind spot more than Sasuke, and he won't be able to touch Neji at all. Nothing to go down the blind spot and Byakugan combined. It will turn out badly if he keeps using MS, Sharingan, and chidori.

Kento
True, but it takes a lot of stamina to keep at the speed Sasuke is at. He will not be able to keep zooming around the area, and act like he isn't tired. That is the only reason Kidomaro hit Neji, the bow and arrow. Without it, he would have beaten Kidomaru quicker than he did. And if Kidomaru couldn't stay out of range against Neji, and Deidara couldn't really even stay out of range against Sasuke, what makes you think that Sasuke will be able to stay out of Neji's range for the entire fight?

Sasuke doesn't know the range of Neji's 8 trigrams. So Sasuke can get stuck in it and not even realize it. And when he gets stuck Sasuke has nothing to defend his body from it. He would have had all of his chakra points blocked. Yes he will, he will have plenty of time to go on the offense. There is also an amount of times that he can use chidori and throw it. Using MS, sharingan, and chidori is a deadly combination. All of thoughs combined wastes up so much chakra. Byakugan will help because if he uses chidori, he will dodge it like it is nothing. And if it isn't that hard, why couldn't Kidomaru do it?

Yes, but that is the only reason Neji was hit, because of the arrow. Without it, he wouldn't be touched. Neji knows about his blind spot more than Sasuke, and he won't be able to touch Neji at all. Nothing to go down the blind spot and Byakugan combined. It will turn out badly if he keeps using MS, Sharingan, and chidori. And if Kidomaru hadn't had that web attached to the arrow he would have won. Sasuke won't be using anything like that to be hit with. And Sasuke is a lot faster than Deidara so he's not going to have a problem keeping his distance. That and Neji will have to stop to do Kaiten anyway.

Kidomaru did stay out of range. Until Neji sent that chakra through his web and dropped him. Sasuke can be close or mid-range. If he gets up close sure he'll loose but if he keeps his distance and plays it smart Neji isn't getting close.

He doesn't even have to use MS, or Chidori to get Neji to use up all his chakra. Something will come at Neji..say a weak fire style jutsu, Neji will use Kaiten. Rinse, repeat with different fire style moves that don't use up much chakra. Neji uses up all his chakra expelling it. Sasuke kills him with Chidori. End game.

Kento
Well if Naruto,Sakura,Sai, couldn't follow and even Yamato had trouble following Sasuke, i'm sure Neji would have just as much trouble.
Moving faster than Sakura and Naruto can see means very little. Neither of them are exactly speedsters unless Naruto is demon-foxed.

Jugglenaut
Moving faster than Sakura and Naruto can see means very little. Neither of them are exactly speedsters unless Naruto is demon-foxed.
Better feats with JUST body flicker > what Neji has shown; which is nothing.

KN0 Naruto > Neji. rolling on floor laughing

Kento
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Better feats with JUST body flicker > what Neji has shown; which is nothing.

KN0 Naruto > Neji. rolling on floor laughing Lee > Neji when it comes to showings in speed also.

Sasuke's got better feats than just about anybody. Doesn't mean much just he's got more showings while the others have nearly nothing.

Wil7
Lee > Neji when it comes to showings in speed also.

Sasuke's got better feats than just about anybody. Doesn't mean much just he's got more showings while the others have nearly nothing.

Of course Lee is Faster than Neji. Everyone knows that. Neji would still beat Lee in a fight.

He doesn't have better feats than Pein, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Itachi, etc. Sasuke, or shall I say Sawsgay feats are not the best ever.

Kento
Of course Lee is Faster than Neji. Everyone knows that. Neji would still beat Lee in a fight.

He doesn't have better feats than Pein, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Itachi, etc. Sasuke, or shall I say Sawsgay feats are not the best ever.

Actually Sasuke does have the better speed feats..

Wil7
Oh, we were talking about speed feats.

Gai and Lee>>>Sasuke

in skill as I said already

Neji>>>>>>>>>Lee.

Wil7
And if Kidomaru hadn't had that web attached to the arrow he would have won. Sasuke won't be using anything like that to be hit with. And Sasuke is a lot faster than Deidara so he's not going to have a problem keeping his distance. That and Neji will have to stop to do Kaiten anyway.

Kidomaru did stay out of range. Until Neji sent that chakra through his web and dropped him. Sasuke can be close or mid-range. If he gets up close sure he'll loose but if he keeps his distance and plays it smart Neji isn't getting close.

He doesn't even have to use MS, or Chidori to get Neji to use up all his chakra. Something will come at Neji..say a weak fire style jutsu, Neji will use Kaiten. Rinse, repeat with different fire style moves that don't use up much chakra. Neji uses up all his chakra expelling it. Sasuke kills him with Chidori. End game.

No, Neji would have figured out a way to kill Neji, because he is smarter than him.

As I said already, Sasuke doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams. Sasuke could think he could be staying out of range, when he could be walking right into Neji.

Yes he does, or Neji will destroy him. He doesn't even need to use chakra. When he was fighting Kidomaru, he was dodgeing all of his attacks.

yungz22

Yes, but that is the only reason Neji was hit, because of the arrow. Without it, he wouldn't be touched. Neji knows about his blind spot more than Sasuke, and he won't be able to touch Neji at all. Nothing to go down the blind spot and Byakugan combined. It will turn out badly if he keeps using MS, Sharingan, and chidori.

with out the bow neji still would have lost his defeat would have just took a little longer becasue he back was still getting pierced by those kunai

braveheart
sasuke is just better then neji

braveheart
amaterasu he cant avoid it

Dark-Jaxx
Moving faster than Sakura and Naruto can see means very little. Neither of them are exactly speedsters unless Naruto is demon-foxed. Actually Sakura is pretty fast...In her fight with Sasori she showed impressive reflexes even without Chiyo's help.

roz88
jus giv it up neji won t win

Kento
No, Neji would have figured out a way to kill Neji, because he is smarter than him.

As I said already, Sasuke doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams. Sasuke could think he could be staying out of range, when he could be walking right into Neji.

Yes he does, or Neji will destroy him. He doesn't even need to use chakra. When he was fighting Kidomaru, he was dodgeing all of his attacks. If Kidomaru has bitten off the web as soon as he hit Neji he would have won. Kidomaru lost by plot more than anything.

And if Sasuke stays away..he won't get into any of Neji's attacks.

Dodging an arrow or kunai is a lot more simple than dodging a large balls of flames. One is a lot smaller with gaps to dodge through while the other covers a large area without gaps.

yungz22
If Kidomaru has bitten off the web as soon as he hit Neji he would have won. Kidomaru lost by plot more than anything.

Dodging an arrow or kunai is a lot more simple than dodging a large balls of flames. One is a lot smaller with gaps to dodge through while the other covers a large area without gaps.

EXACTLY

Kento
Actually Sakura is pretty fast...In her fight with Sasori she showed impressive reflexes even without Chiyo's help. She hasn't really shown any speed though that puts her anywhere close to even genin Lee. She may have some good reflexes...I don't really remember that fight and I still haven't gotten around to watching the anime since I'm in the middle of a few others....but moving faster than she can track isn't really that impressive. After all Sasuke should be exactly like Kakashi when it comes to fighting just more powerful and Kakashi can do it. Maybe if he had did it to anybody else but Sakura, regular Naruto, and a bunch of no-name ninja it be different. If he had been able to even blitz Deidara it would be more impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
...Why?

What speed feats has Deidara shown?

Hell, other than blow shit up, what can Deidara do?

He is even slower than Sakura IMO...

And Sasuke as a genin was as fast as Lee.

Kento
Deidara was able to react to Kyuubi Naruto and Kakashi. That's why Sasuke blitzing him would be more impressive.

And yea Sasuke was..but Sakura wasn't and probably still isn't anywhere close to genin Lee.

Dark-Jaxx
Deidara was able to react to Kyuubi Naruto and Kakashi. That's why Sasuke blitzing him would be more impressive. I do not remember him "reacting" to them.

Kento
I do not remember him "reacting" to them. He was able to dodge Naruto like twice. Once when he attacked in Kyuubi mode and somewhere between the time he lost his arm and Naruto went four-tails while Naruto and Kakashi were staring straight Deidara he was able to get away.

Didn't he also dodge Sasori's tail after making Sasori mad?

Dark-Jaxx
Don't know. no expression

It is all a blur.

Kento
Though it is possibly I'm just confusing his clay things, and his running away from Kakashi and Naruto and he never actually did anything at all.

braveheart
y is this still going on sasuke is > neji any 1 disagree?

Wil7
If Kidomaru has bitten off the web as soon as he hit Neji he would have won. Kidomaru lost by plot more than anything.

Neji can use 8 trigrams so many times, as he blocked all of Kidomaru's spiders from hitting him. He would just use rotation so the fire style moves will be stopped in it's tracks. The fire style jutsu's are not that affective, and the only reason Orochimaru was hit by it was because of the strings around hem, Temari blew it away, the 2nd hokage stopped a fire jutsu, Gaara stopped his fire style jutsu, and Naruto screamed it away. Rotation wouldn't get near Neji. Also as I have said a few times, he doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams.

You guy's keep saying to me that I should admit that Sasuke would win. You guys have your opinion, and I have mine, and I say Neji's abilities are better than Sasuke's. You guys aren't changing that.

braveheart
Neji can use 8 trigrams so many times, as he blocked all of Kidomaru's spiders from hitting him. He would just use rotation so the fire style moves will be stopped in it's tracks. The fire style jutsu's are not that affective, and the only reason Orochimaru was hit by it was because of the strings around hem, Temari blew it away, the 2nd hokage stopped a fire jutsu, Gaara stopped his fire style jutsu, and Naruto screamed it away. Rotation wouldn't get near Neji. Also as I have said a few times, he doesn't know the range of his 8 trigrams.

You guy's keep saying to me that I should admit that Sasuke would win. You guys have your opinion, and I have mine, and I say Neji's abilities are better than Sasuke's. You guys aren't changing that.

but can the rotation block the amaterasu.....no!!!! and his abilities r not better then sasukes and wen neji was blocking the spiders that was only 1 time he just use 128 trigrams he didn't just keep useing 8 trigrams....!!!

roz88
watch the show the range is the # like 64 palms will at most like 20-30ft so read magna dummy neji doesn't have longe range attacks and saske does.

Kento

You guy's keep saying to me that I should admit that Sasuke would win. You guys have your opinion, and I have mine, and I say Neji's abilities are better than Sasuke's. You guys aren't changing that. To bad the blocking of spiders falling on him is in no way related to Sasuke.

And yea..that's the point. Getting Neji to use Kaiten and use all his chakra on weak attacks like fireball.

Taijutsu fighting Neji is > Sasuke..But Sauske has more options. Like the option of making it a long range fight. Which is Neji's weak point.

Wil7
To bad the blocking of spiders falling on him is in no way related to Sasuke.

And yea..that's the point. Getting Neji to use Kaiten and use all his chakra on weak attacks like fireball.

Taijutsu fighting Neji is > Sasuke..But Sauske has more options. Like the option of making it a long range fight. Which is Neji's weak point.

Well him blocking all of those spiders has a point. None of Sasuke's attacks can hit him if he can block all of those spiders.

Rotation doesn't take up much chakra, and he would use it to stop all of Sasuke's attacks. We don't even know how many times he could use it. Neji could use it 30 times, but we don't know. And he could use 64 palms 15 times, but we don't know that either.

And I said already, Neji isn't going to just sit there and let Sasuke attack him. He will go in and try to attack him. And if Sasuke zooms away with his speed, Neji will know where he will be, and it will keep happening over, and over again, until Sasuke gets tired of running and neji hits a few of sasuke's chakra points and kills him.

Wil7
Do you know how long 30 ft is? He just needs to not get directly into his face, but close enough to use it and have sasuke in range.

Kento
Well him blocking all of those spiders has a point. None of Sasuke's attacks can hit him if he can block all of those spiders.

Rotation doesn't take up much chakra, and he would use it to stop all of Sasuke's attacks. We don't even know how many times he could use it. Neji could use it 30 times, but we don't know. And he could use 64 palms 15 times, but we don't know that either.

And I said already, Neji isn't going to just sit there and let Sasuke attack him. He will go in and try to attack him. And if Sasuke zooms away with his speed, Neji will know where he will be, and it will keep happening over, and over again, until Sasuke gets tired of running and neji hits a few of sasuke's chakra points and kills him. Blocking spiders = blocking ninjutsu how?

Kaiten releases a large amount of chakra..Once that chakra is released its gone making what he can do even less. He's not going to be able to keep that up at all. Not using up so much chakra just to block attacks.

Sasuke doesn't need to hide so Byakugan is quite useless to find him when he won't be hiding. And Neji can't attack when he's to busy blocking and using up all his chakra. Sasuke just has to stay away and use Katon's. Neji keeps using Kaiten to block them and runs out of chakra. Sasuke kills him with chidori. Easiest way to win.

Wil7
Blocking spiders = blocking ninjutsu how?

Kaiten releases a large amount of chakra..Once that chakra is released its gone making what he can do even less. He's not going to be able to keep that up at all. Not using up so much chakra just to block attacks.

Sasuke doesn't need to hide so Byakugan is quite useless to find him when he won't be hiding. And Neji can't attack when he's to busy blocking and using up all his chakra. Sasuke just has to stay away and use Katon's. Neji keeps using Kaiten to block them and runs out of chakra. Sasuke kills him with chidori. Easiest way to win.

His spiders are a ninjutsu. He could have also rotationed the spiders away.

Where does it say exactly how many times he can use rotation. The way I remember it, he used rotaion 3 times on Naruto and had alot of chakra left. And he doesn't even need to use rotation to stop attacks. As when Kidomaru was using his spiders to attack, Neji was just standing there, moving his upperbody and dodging all of his spiders.

Byakugan will find him wherever he is. When he running toward Sasuke, if Sasuke tries to use an attack while Neji is running towards him, he will dodge it. He won't be able to stay away forever, as Neji will adventually try to hit Sasuke, and Sasuke will use his speed to get away, Neji will keep doing that until he runs out of stamina and can't run anymore. He gets in range to use 8 trigrams 64 palms and uses it to defeat Sasuke. As I said, Sasuke doesn't have a bow and arrow to hit Neji. The only thing close enough to hit Neji is Amaterasu, and yet he will see the chakra coming and get out of the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.