Gray Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
As we know Gray Jedi are Jedi that left the Order that had a troubled History with the Order or a Jedi still in the Order that is a Mavrick and likes to do things his or her own way.

Gray Jedi are also known to use Dark Force Powers...

I would like to Compile a CANON list of Gray Jedi in the Star Wars Universe..I will make my list..and if any of you wish to contribute or make suggestions to edit the list..please do so.

List of Gray Jedi
--------------------
Jolee Bindo

Kreia

Kyle Katarn

Kyp Durron

Nejaa Halcyon

Qui Gon Jinn

Quilan Vos

The Exile

Cade Skywalker

Elite Hunter
Revan could be considered a Gray and Cade Skywalker imo is one too.

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Revan could be considered a Gray and Cade Skywalker imo is one too.

Yes..I agree with your asumption of Cade...but Revan is a controversial issue among most people...so ill need some people at least Five telling me that Revan is one before i add him

MasterAshenVor
Also may I add that Gray Jedi and Rogue Jedi are the Same Thing...albeit that Rogue Jedi....tend to be protrayed as more...how can I say it....Insain...but they are not..Gray and Rogue Jedi are the Same..

truejedi
Vergere was one... but Kreia was unquestionably a sith. she wouldn't go on a list like this.

Lord Knightfa11
aura sing? maybe?

Tangible God
Revan can't be tagged as Grey yet. He certainly seemed Dark when he was a Sith, but then we have Kreia's little line about him "not actually falling."

Captain REX
Gray Jedi do not exist. It is a mistaken view stemming from Qui-Gon's disagreement on viewpoints with the Council. He is a Renegade who breaks the rules, but he is unmistakeably aligned with the Jedi, the Republic, and the Light Side.

Jolee Bindo can choose to reject a side of the Force all he likes, but he is still a Jedi and still fights for the good guys.

Kreia is a Sith Lord. No.

Kyle Katarn has issues dipping into the Dark Side for power, but the canon ending for Jedi Knight is that he chose the Light Side. For Jedi Outcast, Kyle Katarn is falling to the Dark Side before pulling himself back to the Light but retains his ability to use Lightning, which has been retconned by the Jedi vs. Sith Guide as being accessible to Jedi without falling (though I think that is slightly silly, but there you go).

Kyp Durron fell to Kun's manipulations and was redeemed.

Nejaa Halcyon? Jedi Master, disappeared upon death, indicating Light Side status. I don't see anything indicating Gray.

Qui-Gon Jinn was not Gray. He disagreed with the views of the Council. That is all. See what I said above.

Quinlan Vos also has issues, like Kyle, in dabbling with the Dark Side. But he is redeemed every time (that damn revolving door policy...)

The Exile and Revan do not qualify; canonically, the Light Side ending is followed, making them good guys and Light Siders.

Cade Skywalker is falling to the Dark Side, one outraged burst at a time. Only a matter of time before he will need to be redeemed...

Aurra Sing is a Dark Jedi, no mistaking that. She's evil, kills Jedi (sometimes not even because of a bounty), and relies on her hatred for power.

Vergere, due to her sowing the seeds of corruption of Krayt and Caedus, and temporarily studying under Palpatine, I would qualify as a Dark Sider. Or redeemed, I guess. Hard to tell with her, but there is no in between.

Lord Knightfa11
hmm what about ulic? you know, after being cut off? or right before? no chosen path...

Captain REX
He redeemed himself after being cut off; he may not have used the Force, but he returned to the Light as far as his morals and soul were concerned. Remember that he vanishes, which is a Light Side trait.

Tangible God
For convenience, the term Grey Jedi is applied. It's a bit of an oxymoron, but whatever. They're "grey" in that they fall in to that muddy no-man's land between serving the Jedi and the Light and being a slave to the Sith and the Dark. They don't adhere to strict Jedi dogma, but don't give in to their emotions and desires. Yet for all that, their moral and political allignment seems to be ultimately towards the Jedi.

Captain REX
In that case, I just don't think Gray is a fitting term. Renegade describes them better; they rebel against the usual rules and traditions of the Jedi in order to serve justice on their own terms (while still obeying the law, of course!). But yes, those definitely exist. Just look at Qui-Gon.

Gray gets slung about as 'using both sides of the Force.' That is the concept that I find ridiculous.

MadMel
Xanatos, Qui Gon's former apprentice from the jedi apprentice series..
as far as i know he's canon, but he might be too evil to fit in the "grey" category erm

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Captain REX
Gray Jedi do not exist. It is a mistaken view stemming from Qui-Gon's disagreement on viewpoints with the Council. He is a Renegade who breaks the rules, but he is unmistakeably aligned with the Jedi, the Republic, and the Light Side.

Jolee Bindo can choose to reject a side of the Force all he likes, but he is still a Jedi and still fights for the good guys.

Kreia is a Sith Lord. No.

Kyle Katarn has issues dipping into the Dark Side for power, but the canon ending for Jedi Knight is that he chose the Light Side. For Jedi Outcast, Kyle Katarn is falling to the Dark Side before pulling himself back to the Light but retains his ability to use Lightning, which has been retconned by the Jedi vs. Sith Guide as being accessible to Jedi without falling (though I think that is slightly silly, but there you go).

Kyp Durron fell to Kun's manipulations and was redeemed.

Nejaa Halcyon? Jedi Master, disappeared upon death, indicating Light Side status. I don't see anything indicating Gray.

Qui-Gon Jinn was not Gray. He disagreed with the views of the Council. That is all. See what I said above.

Quinlan Vos also has issues, like Kyle, in dabbling with the Dark Side. But he is redeemed every time (that damn revolving door policy...)

The Exile and Revan do not qualify; canonically, the Light Side ending is followed, making them good guys and Light Siders.

Cade Skywalker is falling to the Dark Side, one outraged burst at a time. Only a matter of time before he will need to be redeemed...

Aurra Sing is a Dark Jedi, no mistaking that. She's evil, kills Jedi (sometimes not even because of a bounty), and relies on her hatred for power.

Vergere, due to her sowing the seeds of corruption of Krayt and Caedus, and temporarily studying under Palpatine, I would qualify as a Dark Sider. Or redeemed, I guess. Hard to tell with her, but there is no in between.

Ummm....Dude....read my description of Grey\Rogue Jedi....YOU JUST HELPED MY POINT.

MasterAshenVor
List of Gray Jedi
--------------------
Jolee Bindo

Vergere

Kyle Katarn

Kyp Durron

Nejaa Halcyon

Qui Gon Jinn

Quilan Vos

The Exile

Cade Skywalke

MasterAshenVor
In that case, I just don't think Gray is a fitting term. Renegade describes them better; they rebel against the usual rules and traditions of the Jedi in order to serve justice on their own terms (while still obeying the law, of course!). But yes, those definitely exist. Just look at Qui-Gon.

Gray gets slung about as 'using both sides of the Force.' That is the concept that I find ridiculous.

Again...READ WHAT I TYPED...Rogue\Gray JEDI ARE THE SAME o.o....except one is depicted to be more rebellious than the other...but they are essentially the same....

And them useing BOTH sides of the force is just an indication...We are talking about their belifs and their ability or not to follow rules...

jaden101
is this not similar to the "lost twenty" anyway?...Jedi masters who have left the order...if so then Dooku can be counted among them...at least for a short time between leaving the order and becoming tyrannus

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Tangible God
For convenience, the term Grey Jedi is applied. It's a bit of an oxymoron, but whatever. They're "grey" in that they fall in to that muddy no-man's land between serving the Jedi and the Light and being a slave to the Sith and the Dark. They don't adhere to strict Jedi dogma, but don't give in to their emotions and desires. Yet for all that, their moral and political allignment seems to be ultimately towards the Jedi.

It's not for 'convenience', it is an adolescent term made up by 'cool' wannabes who like the idea of having all the cool Dark Side powers (or at least motivations) but without the moral implications, and trying to get a healthy dose of trying to make out that they are not slaves to whatever they define as 'Jedi dogma', another rather silly term. The fact that the Council was 100% right about pretty much everything in the films doesn't enter into their mentality- it all comes down to them simply not wanting to take orders from anyone, which shows a certain amount of ill-thinking in of itself. Listen to those much older, wiser, more sensible and more experienced than me? Oh no, that's only for Light Side losers. I'm a GRAY Jedi, me. Yeah, that's better, isn't it?

It's all part of the "I don't play by anyone else's rules..." mentality that really irritates. And you just know that any KOTOR MMO is going to be filled to the brim with the likes of this, making it useless at a stroke. The mentality for most behind the Gray jedi concept is simple selfishness, which is as quick a way to the Dark Side as any.

It is, without doubt, one of the most feeble concepts in Star Wars fandom. If it ever could have had any reasonable use, it has been irredeemably sullied by the way it has been generally used.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's not for 'convenience', it is an adolescent term made up by 'cool' wannabes who like the idea of having all the cool Dark Side powers (or at least motivations) but without the moral implications, and trying to get a healthy dose of trying to make out that they are not slaves to whatever they define as 'Jedi dogma', another rather silly term. The fact that the Council was 100% right about pretty much everything in the films doesn't enter into their mentality- it all comes down to them simply not wanting to take orders from anyone, which shows a certain amount of ill-thinking in of itself. Listen to those much older, wiser, more sensible and more experienced than me? Oh no, that's only for Light Side losers. I'm a GRAY Jedi, me. Yeah, that's better, isn't it?

It's all part of the "I don't play by anyone else's rules..." mentality that really irritates. And you just know that any KOTOR MMO is going to be filled to the brim with the likes of this, making it useless at a stroke. The mentality for most behind the Gray jedi concept is simple selfishness, which is as quick a way to the Dark Side as any.

It is, without doubt, one of the most feeble concepts in Star Wars fandom. If it ever could have had any reasonable use, it has been irredeemably sullied by the way it has been generally used. Well someone's got a chip. "Grey" is a word, not a CGI TV series. Don't get so worked up.

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Ushgarak

It is, without doubt, one of the most feeble concepts in Star Wars fandom. If it ever could have had any reasonable use, it has been irredeemably sullied by the way it has been generally used.

Wow...err..ummm....Im sorry? lol

ALL DAH HATE!! NO HATEIN!! SAY NO TO DAH HATE!! ITZ DAH PATH TWORDS DAH DARK SIDEZ!!!

Autokrat
Grey Jedi is a poor term since Star Wars runs a completely different set of ethics and morals than the real world. In SW moral absolutes are real things. If you use the Dark Side, it's BAD, if you use the Light Side it's GOOD. There is no in between because such things don't exist in SW. Bioware and Obsidian tried broaden SW's narrow take on the Force but failed.

Alkaselzer
Oh no, not the Grey argument...

I agree with Autokrat. Bioware failed miserably in trying to alter the moral boundaries of Star Wars. Jolee Bindo is an extremely uninteresting character, on top of that...

Captain REX
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Ummm....Dude....read my description of Grey\Rogue Jedi....YOU JUST HELPED MY POINT.

No, I refuted your point.

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Again...READ WHAT I TYPED...Rogue\Gray JEDI ARE THE SAME o.o....except one is depicted to be more rebellious than the other...but they are essentially the same....

And them useing BOTH sides of the force is just an indication...We are talking about their belifs and their ability or not to follow rules...

I did, and you are wrong. Rogue Jedi are Jedi who have left the Order and are doing terrible things. They are Dark Siders, not Grey. Renegade Jedi are Jedi who just like to work on their own terms but are still Jedi. They are Light Siders, not Grey. Nor are Rogue and Renegade the same.

You cannot use both sides. Nor do many of the people on your list even believe in what you are saying is the Gray Jedi mentality.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well someone's got a chip. "Grey" is a word, not a CGI TV series. Don't get so worked up.

Words are used to define concepts, and this concept is inane, and gets to the heart of what is so very very wrong with a lot of the EU and large areas of fandom.

MasterAshenVor
some one really needs to close this befor people start popping up at other peoples homes committing murders o.o...I hate to see Ush or Garak at my front door step with a 9mm Pistol aimed at me o.o.....

Autokrat
I'm personally not against the idea of "Grey Jedi" since it would be a more realistic portrayal then the strict lines of black and white that GL has laid down, but it just doesn't work very well.

And Vor WTF?

Tangible God
I do agree to an extent. The idea of a moral "middle-ground" fuelling Force-powers isn't bad, just the way it's portrayed in the mythos. As good as KotOR was, it shouldn't be the groundbreaker of the concept.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
Oh no, not the Grey argument...

I agree with Autokrat. Bioware failed miserably in trying to alter the moral boundaries of Star Wars. Jolee Bindo is an extremely uninteresting character, on top of that...

Correction: Bioware did very little to advance the 'gray Jedi' concept. It was Obsidian, the butcher of KotOR 2 that did that. Bioware did a phenomenal job.

Lucien A
Yeah, Jolee's awesome.

Captain REX
I don't like Jolee, but I agree that Obsidian is the one that ****ed up everything. And not just the Gray concept. ermm

Um, Vor? No. We're not going to shoot you over this. That's just dumb.

Gideon
I don't like Jolee, but I agree that Obsidian is the one that ****ed up everything. And not just the Gray concept. ermm

Um, Vor? No. We're not going to shoot you over this. That's just dumb.

WTF.

Uh, do you not recall that one little incident where you and Ush blackbagged me, kidnapped me, and took me to Guantanamo Bay?

Don't believe REX, folks. He's a fannapper!

MasterAshenVor
NOOOOOOOOOOOO GIDEON PROTECT MEH!!!!!! sad *Locks doors and sits in a rocking chair infront of door with a M-16* SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!

Captain REX
We're not talking about that, Gideon. no expression

And it's no use, Vor. We've already infiltrated your home.

Schwarzenegger
Do you mean gay jedi or gray jedi? All jedi are gay(except anakin) and revan is the gayest of em all.

Cpt. Valerian
There are no 'Grey Jedi', as REX said. Such term is senseless in the SWU.

Jolee is no 'Grey Jedi', even when he claims otherwise. He clearly follows the light. That's just plain obvious.

Just because he disagrees with the Order's ways of thinking, it doesn't mean he doesn't follow the light.

Lucien A
It's a term, no more.

Captain REX
I think they should just come up with a more accurate phrase for it. Then it would be more clear.

Lucien A
*sshole Jedi would fit. Or Non-Conformist Jedi.

truejedi
non jedi might be the word... since a jedi is a title given by the jedi council. If you don't conform to the order to the Jedi, you aren't one, you are just a force user.

Lord Knightfa11
We're not talking about that, Gideon. no expression

And it's no use, Vor. We've already infiltrated your home.

Ya rex is a ninja... BEWARE!!

HereticalDruid
Originally posted by truejedi
non jedi might be the word... since a jedi is a title given by the jedi council. If you don't conform to the order to the Jedi, you aren't one, you are just a force user.

Nah, they are still Jedi. Qui-Gon is a Jedi.

Red Nemesis
No one is saying that Qui-Gon isn't a Jedi. He never left the order, and still followed the Jedi Code and edicts of the Council. The discussion (as I understand it) refers to the concept of Jedi who have left the order, for whatever reason. This includes Jedi who never achieved knighthood, like Jolee.

JayJohn85
Originally posted by truejedi
Vergere was one... but Kreia was unquestionably a sith. she wouldn't go on a list like this.

Have to totally disagree there. Though she did indeed turn back to sith she advocates teachings from both and at the same time despises the force as in she admitted neither side was more powerful then the other. In fact throughout most of KOTOR 2 she is the only one whos alignment you cant influence, stays dead center neutral and can be equipped with Jolee Bindo's gray jedi robes. In short kreia at certain points of her life and in the game can only be described as a gray jedi.

In reference to her disliking the force isnt that kind of a gray jedi personality attribute or something? I mean jolee bindo was real cynical and from them star war comics I read(only bits here and there) that cadre guy doesnt even want anything to do with the force.

PS> Played the game recently there really wish they made a third one its why I found these forums:P

PSS> in defense of the whole gray jedi thing....Across much media they have referenced force sensitives being born from jedi....For example a easy one for ya folks...Anakin skywalker getting his rocks of with the naboo queen(ok he went all out and fell to the darkside) but yea arent jedi supposed to be celibate, if thats not walking the line what is? they couldnt have all fell to the darkside either.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by JayJohn85
Have to totally disagree there. Though she did indeed turn back to sith she advocates teachings from both and at the same time despises the force as in she admitted neither side was more powerful then the other. In fact throughout most of KOTOR 2 she is the only one whos alignment you cant influence, stays dead center neutral and can be equipped with Jolee Bindo's gray jedi robes. In short kreia at certain points of her life and in the game can only be described as a gray jedi.
No. There can be no question that Kreia is a Sith. Her teachings are almost uniformly dark, and there is a great deal of emphasis on self-sufficiency. Her admonishments 'not to help- it demeans the one you helped, as well as yourself' are very Sith-like. The fact that she concedes the two sides' relative equality does not make her gray- she still uses the Dark side of the Force to achieve her ends. The influence system is a game mechanic, and as such is not canon. If it was canon, we could still argue that she was hiding her alignment from the Exile, as she would hardly like to have her position of influence with the 'wound in the Force' removed. She needed the Exile as a student and as a tool; Kreia wasn't going to jeopardize her place at the Exile's side by telling the party of her own Sith affiliation. Also, the speed with which she transforms back into Darth Traya might be an indication that she was just waiting to step back into that role.

It's like she was undercover! ninja

In reference to her disliking the force isnt that kind of a gray jedi personality attribute or something? I mean jolee bindo was real cynical and from them star war comics I read(only bits here and there) that cadre guy doesnt even want anything to do with the force.

I don't know who the 'Cadre guy' is- I don't read comics. Bindo is not anti-force, he is anti-dogma, which is a very different thing. By no means does he share Kreia's psychopathic desire to kill all life (kill the Force)

PS> Played the game recently there really wish they made a third one its why I found these forums:P
I agree man. I agree.

PSS> in defense of the whole gray jedi thing....Across much media they have referenced force sensitives being born from jedi....For example a easy one for ya folks...Anakin skywalker getting his rocks of with the naboo queen(ok he went all out and fell to the darkside) but yea arent jedi supposed to be celibate, if thats not walking the line what is? they couldnt have all fell to the darkside either.
Force sensitivity is hereditary, but there has been no evidence that having a child invariably leads to the Dark Side- Luke is not going to fall again before he dies, and he had a kid.

MasterAshenVor
NOOO DEY IN MEH HOME STEALIN MEH GAMEZ!!! *Burns house* Well that was easy o.0

Anyway...I have a different opinion on Jolee...that might explain MY Theory and Others...You see..Jolee is a Grey Jedi...and yes he has a very Slight alignment with the Lightside..But alot of Grey Jedi help the Jedi..even tho they dont rejoin them or in Qui Gon Jinn's area are still mavricks..Now we do learn that Jolee in somepoint Did rejoin the Jedi..But since most of his life is as a Grey Jedi..then well..he is...Now I know ur gonna hate me for that..but oh well..I CANT PLEASE EVERYONE o.0

JayJohn85
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

No. There can be no question that Kreia is a Sith. Her teachings are almost uniformly dark, and there is a great deal of emphasis on self-sufficiency. Her admonishments 'not to help- it demeans the one you helped, as well as yourself' are very Sith-like. The fact that she concedes the two sides' relative equality does not make her gray- she still uses the Dark side of the Force to achieve her ends. The influence system is a game mechanic, and as such is not canon. If it was canon, we could still argue that she was hiding her alignment from the Exile, as she would hardly like to have her position of influence with the 'wound in the Force' removed. She needed the Exile as a student and as a tool; Kreia wasn't going to jeopardize her place at the Exile's side by telling the party of her own Sith affiliation. Also, the speed with which she transforms back into Darth Traya might be an indication that she was just waiting to step back into that role.

Some very solid points matey but your first one is wrong she doesnt admonish(what a nice word) help she merely points out all things are connected and it is possible to do more harm from a charitable act than say punching someone.....That part of the game was rather interesting maybe alluding to something in her past that may have contributed to her fall.

Red Nemesis
Your colloquialisms aside (matey?) you are without a doubt the most intelligent newbie here.

I still have to disagree with you though.

Some very solid points matey but your first one is wrong she doesnt admonish(what a nice word) help she merely points out all things are connected and it is possible to do more harm from a charitable act than say punching someone...

The idea that helping someone can actually cause harm is the opposite of the Jedi way. In Shatterpoint, Mace wonders if he could not save a group of children's lives without leaving the Jedi path. Jedi help people. Sith don't. Sith focus on themselves. Kreia was telling the Exile that even if she wanted to help people she should focus on how much she would make herself stronger. The emphasis is still on looking inward. Also, Kreia's talk of manipulations of events look to me like a dark sider using shatterpoint (the technique). Even while she is concealing her alignment, she still seems to be focusing on 'Sith-like' uses of the force.

..That part of the game was rather interesting maybe alluding to something in her past that may have contributed to her fall.

I would love to get more definite back story on Kreia.

Autokrat
Kreia's teachings remind me of a convoluted version of Immanual Kant.

sweersa
This is an interesting topic. Did they really have gay Jedi?

Well, I suppose this is the EU section...

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by sweersa
This is an interesting topic. Did they really have gay Jedi?

Well, I suppose this is the EU section...

Juhani struck me as blatantly homosexual.

May even be official.

Lord Knightfa11
CONFIRMED there are in fact gray jedi. All of the imperial knights in the comic Star wars Legacy are gray. smile pwnt.

Lucien A
Vhere is the confirmation, ja?

Lord Knightfa11
its in the star wars legacy comic book series. I was just reading it and went wtf? Rex is wrong there are gray jedi!

Cpt. Valerian
That depends. Does the author confirm their Jedigreyness or do *they* consider themselves Grey?

Lucien A
Or do the New Jedi Order consider them Gray Jedi?

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
its in the star wars legacy comic book series. I was just reading it and went wtf? Rex is wrong there are gray jedi!

REX is right only when he stays out of the realm of EU.

Considering this is the EU forum... nah, he's not exactly correct-o. Still sexy though.

Lord Knightfa11
Here it is from the legaacy encyclopedia describing the echaracters/factions.

Captain REX
Wrong, the Imperial Knights are not gray, but follow the Light Side. Recently confirmed, too, with one of the Knights refusing to follow an order to obtain a Sith artifact because he believes it will cause the Emperor to fall to the Dark Side, at which point they have to dispose of him. There is a loophole in their rules where they do not have to follow Emperor Fel if he is not following the Light Side himself.

So no, not Gray, Knightfall. Your turn to be wrong. wink

And it is more that people don't really want to accept how the whole issue of canon works, Blax.

NonSensi-Klown
I am one of those people.

I am an anti-canon Al-Qeuida(sp?) member. ninja

Faunus
At least Wiki it, Blax. It's only been on the news every day for the past seven years.

NonSensi-Klown
In appliance with Blaxican law my reading comprehension is about 30% of the average white american male. It would take me days to even access Wikipedia, let alone read it's articles.

Faunus
I don't think the average white American male would take a third of "days" to reach Wikipedia. Unless he's John McCain, in which case he's never heard of Wikipedia.

Or Al-Qaeda.

Lord Knightfa11
Wrong, the Imperial Knights are not gray, but follow the Light Side. Recently confirmed, too, with one of the Knights refusing to follow an order to obtain a Sith artifact because he believes it will cause the Emperor to fall to the Dark Side, at which point they have to dispose of him. There is a loophole in their rules where they do not have to follow Emperor Fel if he is not following the Light Side himself.

So no, not Gray, Knightfall. Your turn to be wrong. wink

And it is more that people don't really want to accept how the whole issue of canon works, Blax. NO YOUR WRONG!! this is from the encyclopedia thing they wrote to introduce us to the characters.

Lucien A
So, the Imperial Knights are a part of the Jedi, and are thought to not follow the Force. Neato!

NonSensi-Klown
NO YOUR WRONG!! this is from the encyclopedia thing they wrote to introduce us to the characters.

You totally wrote that shit yourself. no expression

Lord Knightfa11
LOL??

Lord Knightfa11
what now, punk? what now?

I thought as much...

NonSensi-Klown
I can't see anything.

Lucien A
LOL?? Are you using Windows 98? Loser.

Where is that from, a visual guide?

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Lucien A
Are you using Windows 98? Loser.

Where is that from, a visual guide? Actually, it is from a visual guide and no I am not using 98. This is XP set to classic style buttons because I like it that way.

Lucien A
Actually, it is from a visual guide and no I am not using 98. This is XP set to classic style buttons because I like it that way. That's like buying a whole new computer and only using it to play Solitaire. Which guide?

Lord Knightfa11
No, because the windows classic style buttons allow it to move faster without loading and eased the transition from 98 to xp when I had just bought it. And this guide:

Captain REX
Ah, I had forgotten about the intro guide, issue #0.

However, Ganner Krieg walks all over this in the most recent issue, #29, with what I said above. Not to mention that the Fels are Light Siders, as are all the other Imperial Knights that go against the Sith and promote the Empire.

So now it is more a matter of going with the aged issue #0 or going with the current issue's view. They can't be Gray Jedi if they are following the Light Side, after all...

Lord Knightfa11
Meh well thats as close as we are getting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.