Silver Surfer vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dinkus Mayhem
No prep time, bloodlust for both, battle starting location = Earth.

Who wins, and more importantly...why?

iceman24567
Normal level Despero can be one shotted but the better versions stomp Surfer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Normal level Despero can be one shotted but the better versions stomp Surfer.
Despero in Superman Batman was beating superman's head in in hand to hand. And he got control over superman in that arc didn't he? Most alien are really easy for Despero to manipulate via telepathy.

The Great Galen
It depends in which incarnation, peak Despero stomps SS.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Normal level Despero can be one shotted but the better versions stomp Surfer. Originally posted by fangirl101
Despero in Superman Batman was beating superman's head in in hand to hand. And he got control over superman in that arc didn't he? Most alien are really easy for Despero to manipulate via telepathy. Originally posted by The Great Galen
It depends in which incarnation, peak Despero stomps SS.
Man you guys are like fvcking vulture's on silver surfer case? Look at the timing between you guys. haermm2

Anyways big grin Despero wins, the current one is more reliable*

The Great Galen
Not as bad as ultimate thor,goober and quan jumping on supes case heh.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Not as bad as ultimate thor,goober and quan jumping on supes case heh.

The usual nonsense. I never jumped on anybodies case. Unlike u i actually read comics and am not biased. Heck i even went against Ss in the cyborg supes with rings vs Surfer thread and gave cyborg supes the win. Unlike u and some others, i dont purposely distort feats,misinterpret whats on panel and make baseless claims.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
The usual nonsense. I never jumped on anybodies case. Unlike u i actually read comics and am not biased. Heck i even went against Ss in the cyborg supes with rings vs Surfer thread and gave cyborg supes the win. Unlike u and some others, i dont purposely distort feats,misinterpret whats on panel and make baseless claims.

Of course not mr"SS solo'ed T&A and chanelled the crunch" smile

joshypooh
norrin wins.

ultimatethor
Of course not mr"SS solo'ed T&A and chanelled the crunch" smile

lol more of the same. It really pitiful when u have to resort to blatant lies because of ur debating ineptitude. When did i say SS soloed T and A?lol U r the big fool who kept calling it that not me. I repeatedly stated that SS did not beat T and A under his own power but made use of an outside enrgy source. U on d other hand continued in ur tradition of lying and misrepresenting scans by saying that Galactus was helping SS during the fight meanwhile the big G only arrived when the fight was over eek!

SS himself said he channeled the crunch but in ur daftness what did u say? U argued that "SS only redirected some enrgy" directly going against what was stated on panel.

LOL a million times laughing

vlaaad12345
Anything other than I handle the entire jla effortlessly despero would get beat imo.

The Great Galen
lol more of the same. It really pitiful when u have to resort to blatant lies because of ur debating ineptitude. When did i say SS soloed T and A?lol U r the big fool who kept calling it that not me. I repeatedly stated that SS did not beat T and A under his own power but made use of an outside enrgy source. U on d other hand continued in ur tradition of lying and misrepresenting scans by saying that Galactus was helping SS during the fight meanwhile the big G only arrived when the fight was over eek!

SS himself said he channeled the crunch but in ur daftness what did u say? U argued that "SS only redirected some enrgy" directly going against what was stated on panel.

LOL a million times laughing

smile

ultimatethor
smile sad

vansonbee
sad
What that comic called JLA and Avenger met each other? confused

Badabing
smile Originally posted by ultimatethor
sad dur

Enyalus
Current Despero is the one being shown in Trinity, isn't it? And if that's the case, he loses to current Surfer. Especially a bloodlusted Surfer.

Now, maybe one-three other versions of Despero would own Norrin. Just, not current incarnation.

Stoic
I've always wondered if it was TP or soul possesion that Despero uses when he takes control of another characters body.

Anyways if he manages to take over Norrins body it's a done deal.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
I've always wondered if it was TP or soul possesion that Despero uses when he takes control of another characters body.

Anyways if he manages to take over Norrins body it's a done deal. Silver Surfer can only resist the soul gem effect, not overcome it.
telepath abilities won't play much role here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Silver Surfer can only resist the soul gem effect, not overcome it.
telepath abilities won't play much role here.
Despero's Telepathic Powers are on a whole other scale entirely. Far beyond martian manhunter's. Who is far far beyond professor x.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
Despero's Telepathic Powers are on a whole other scale entirely. Far beyond martian manhunter's. Who is far far beyond professor x. I was thinking that, recent comics show Surfer can also use TP. So let not go there lolz XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9SvmsWL-M

quanchi112
Not as bad as ultimate thor,goober and quan jumping on supes case heh. What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.