Hank Henshaw vs Shazamers, GLs & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[EC] Icarus II
Here we go: Cyborg Supes w/ his 8 SC Rings vs Black Adam (WWIII), Captain Marvel (Billy), Supes, Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner.

Fight to the DEATH!!! What are your opinions?

Edit: Yeah, I thought the team would lose pretty bad too, but I refrained from throwing in too many characters..but what the hell?! Let's add Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardner and John Stewart in... big grin

fangirl101
WW3 Black Adam was amped to some unknown Degree. But I don't think The team would win. Supers and CM are going to be knocked out easily. No one on the team has the power of a guardian and they tried to incinerate henshaw to no effect. One gaurdian is as powerful as 100 GL's. If they work together in concerted effort I can see them pulling 2 wins out of ten.

occultdestroyer
erm

Might as well just read the comics

Redlineshifter
In the comics, Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl beat him with the rings. I am pretty sure this team is greater than that team.

bruceman
if you add batman it can be more interesting

Endless Mike
Team

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
WW3 Black Adam was amped to some unknown Degree. But I don't think The team would win. Supers and CM are going to be knocked out easily. No one on the team has the power of a guardian and they tried to incinerate henshaw to no effect. One gaurdian is as powerful as 100 GL's. If they work together in concerted effort I can see them pulling 2 wins out of ten. Are you serious? Black Adam would solo him.

His feats are well above knocking around Superman.

Team stomps...easily.

[EC] Icarus II
And yet Hank survives a blast from a Guardian that was meant to incinerate him? I think that it'll be harder for the team to win than you guys think. Also note that this is a fight to the DEATH. Can Hank even die with anything less than a new Warworld and a Qwardian Power Battery being thrown at him and exploding? That explosion is said to be "capable of wiping out the entire Milky Way Galaxy." So...? confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Icarus II
And yet Hank survives a blast from a Guardian that was meant to incinerate him? I think that it'll be harder for the team to win than you guys think. Also note that this is a fight to the DEATH. Can Hank even die with anything less than a new Warworld and a Qwardian Power Battery being thrown at him and exploding? That explosion is said to be "capable of wiping out the entire Milky Way Galaxy." So...? confused Henshaw thought for a moment that Superman might be able to kill him with a punch of his. Black adam and his rage will tear his body apart.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by quanchi112
Henshaw thought for a moment that Superman might be able to kill him with a punch of his. Black adam and his rage will tear his body apart.

Did Henshaw have his rings in that fight though? Surely that will make a difference. Also, that is purely what Henshaw thought..he could easily underestimate his own ability to survive things. Superman's punch = Galaxy-destroying?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Icarus II
Did Henshaw have his rings in that fight though? Surely that will make a difference. Also, that is purely what Henshaw thought..he could easily underestimate his own ability to survive things. Superman's punch = Galaxy-destroying? Yes,he did.

Hulk's punches have beaten the crap out of Glads before and he survived a supernova like it was nothing. Dont get caught up in the collateral damage and what they have survived line of thinking when in these vs. matches.

fangirl101
So now A super nova=galaxy destroying blast?

ug. The crap that is coming out of these threads these days.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
So now A super nova=galaxy destroying blast?

ug. The crap that is coming out of these threads these days. I never said it was.

cant you figure out the point I was making.

I was saying common sense would tell us that Hulk's punches are equal to the damage a supernova would pull,but they wrecked Glads while the supernova didnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.