Dumb Drax VS Superman :Armwrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Who's stronger? cool

vansonbee
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Who's stronger? cool
Drax the destroyer

Enyalus
Superman.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman.

tkitna
Drax

Redlineshifter
Superman

bruceman
i thought that superman is too durable to have antrax but i say superman can beat antrax

golem370
Only with reaction time could he win imo

King Castle
Dumb Drax is pretty strong putting aside the absurdness of a certain character high end feats average strength depiction goes to Drax due to his own innate power reserve stacked with his power gem.

Lord_Talron
power gem > superman. no way around it

iceman24567
Drax ends up punching Superman to mars

King Castle
the reason Adam Warlock gave it to Drax was b/c Drax already had his own similar power reserve similar to the power gem.

plus he knew Drax wouldnt abuse it and was capable of keeping it from most other ppl.

Black bolt z
Even without the PG Drax should win.

Starscream M
superman lifted a book with infinite pages! superman has infinite strength!!!! elevnty111!!!!

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman lifted a book with infinite pages! superman has infinite strength!!!! elevnty111!!!!

That "concept" itself is open to be to debate.

Oh and Drax take this btw

Starscream M
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
That "concept" itself is open to be to debate.

what concept?

Black bolt z
what concept? The concept of a book with infinite pages.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The concept of a book with infinite pages. how is that open to debate? the book existed. end of debate.

Black bolt z
how is that open to debate? the book existed. end of debate. But the concept of it having infinite pages is open.

paisapower
superman wins

Lord_Talron
and drax with the pg has the str of everyone ever

King Castle
But the concept of it having infinite pages is open. and infinite pages having the weight of the universe.

plus it's no more a strength feat then phoenix palming the Universe when she is outside of it or X-man gripping the Multiverse in the form of the Mkraan crystal..

carver9
Drax without the power gem ripped the core from a star and then ripped it in half. Drax is on a different level of strength and him one shotting champion with the q-bands proves this.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by carver9
Drax without the power gem ripped the core from a star and then ripped it in half. Drax is on a different level of strength and him one shotting champion with the q-bands proves this.

Those weren't the Qbands.

quanchi112
how is that open to debate? the book existed. end of debate. Do you feel this means Superman has infinite strength ?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you feel this means Superman has infinite strength ? i love it when you're on the level.

Silent Master
how is that open to debate? the book existed. end of debate.

And yet, Superman with help from MM and WW were failing to keep Earth in orbit and needed to be saved by GL.

So Earth >>>>>> Infinite weight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i love it when you're on the level. When am I not on the level ?

Lord_Talron
When am I not on the level ? whenever you aren't on the level would be my guess.

quanchi112
whenever you aren't on the level would be my guess. So never.

Lord_Talron
suit yourself, im not arguing.

quanchi112
suit yourself, im not arguing. Ok.

Stoic
Superman would win this. Superman could just brace his arm until Drax became too tired to push anymore, and then Superman would bring it home.

Superman's best lifting feats trump Drax's IMO.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman would win this. Superman could just brace his arm until Drax became too tired to push anymore, and then Superman would bring it home.

Superman's best lifting feats trump Drax's IMO. Drax strength feats top Drax. At least the quantifiable ones.

I mean dumb Drax beats high class 100s down for fun.....literally.

Stoic
Drax strength feats top Drax. At least the quantifiable ones.

I mean dumb Drax beats high class 100s down for fun.....literally.

What about his bout with Thor?

Black bolt z
What about his bout with Thor? Drax was literally playing around.

And Moondragon said Thor had no real chance of beating Drax.

carver9
The guy one shotted champion... an amped champion.

Redwolf
Superman

Black bolt z
The guy one shotted champion... an amped champion. Champion has always been a jobber.But still impressive.

King Castle

Superman's best lifting feats trump Drax's IMO. Drax doesnt tire he feeds of his own extra dimensional power reserves given to him by kronos or the power gem..

if Drax wills himself to beat Superman, he will..

-Pr-
So what is Dumb Drax's best feat?

King Castle
he tanked a power blast from Count Abyss, supreme being/God of his own Universe.

Drax walked through his energy blast and count abyss instead reversed the power feed stating even he couldnt match the power gems backed drax in strength or power..

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
he tanked a power blast from Count Abyss, supreme being/God of his own Universe.

Count stated that even he couldnt match the power of the power gem as Drax walked through his energy blast and count abyss instead reversed the power feed stating even he couldnt match the power gems backed drax in strength or power..

that's not so much a strength feat, though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
that's not so much a strength feat, though. Ripped out the core of a star, fights while literally playing with high class 100's, he has beaten the crap out of surfer, firelord, had some fun with hulk.

King Castle
the dude was a "God of an entire Universe".

with access to omnipotence and omniscience...

that's like saying tanking blast from the IG isnt a feat in strength/durability when the intent to incinerate/obliterate...

plus Dumb Drax has overpowered Silver Surfer, Firelord to the point he has choked them out and killed them... he ha even kept Surfer from being able to fly on his board holding him in place. pip has used drax as a road block to stop surfer in mid flight stopping him cold..

Drax has also cold cocked an amp SS who absorbed stellar mass of a star and was bloodlusted..

Black bolt z

that's like saying tanking blast from the IG isnt a feat in strength/durability when the intent to incinerate/obliterate...

plus Dumb Drax has overpowered Silver Surfer, Firelord to the point he has choked them out and killed them... he ha even kept Surfer from being able to fly on his board holding him in place. pip has used drax as a road block to stop surfer in mid flight stopping him cold..

Drax has also cold cocked an amp SS who absorbed stellar mass of a star and was bloodlusted.. Thats a durability feat the top one.Not a strength feat though. I think thats what he was talking about.

-Pr-

Drax has also cold cocked an amp SS who absorbed stellar mass of a star and was bloodlusted..

a title isn't indicative of power. Superman has taken on many gods and emperors in his time too.

Ripped out the core of a star, fights while literally playing with high class 100's, he has beaten the crap out of surfer, firelord, had some fun with hulk.

not bad.

King Castle
Drax grit his Teeth and kept walking forward no expression

the panel stated it as a power gem feat for his power and might and unfathomable energy.

-Pr-
Drax grit his Teeth and kept walking forward no expression

the panel stated it as a power gem feat for his power and might and unfathomable energy.

superman took a red sun nebula explosion to the face, but it's still not a strength feat.

King Castle
@PR

do you know who count Abyss is?

This isnt me saying he's a god so he wins.. i am saying the dude is a literal God end all be all of his universe.

-Pr-
@PR

do you know who count Abyss is?

This isnt me saying he's a god so he wins.. i am saying the dude is a literal God end all be all of his universe.

yes, i do, but i asked for a strength feat, not a durability or willpower one.

King Castle
the feat is that he doesnt tire he doesnt give up physically... his strength and durability just keeps growing with his subconscious need for power from the gem...

it's bn stated repeatedly he thinks he can match his opponent in strength and power and he does... that's all there is to it. he thinks he is stronger then his opponent and he is..

his own perception alters his strength and power. Moon Dragon stated it when Thor fought him over the paradise planet. Drax wont lose wont tire the longer the fight goes on he gets stronger.

the only reason Thor manage to survive and eventually beat him was a distraction from a nova explosion which drax thought was pretty lights and Thor also punching the gem out of drax stomach.. which aint happening here.

-Pr-
the feat is that he doesnt tire he doesnt give up physically... his strength and durability just keeps growing with his subconscious need for power from the gem...

it's bn stated repeatedly he thinks he can match his opponent in strength and power and he does... that's all there is to it. he thinks he is stronger then his opponent and he is..

his own perception alters his strength and power. Moon Dragon stated it when Thor fought him over the paradise planet. Drax wont lose wont tire the longer the fight goes on he gets stronger.

the only reason Thor manage to survive and eventually beat him was a distraction from a nova explosion which drax thought was pretty lights and Thor also punching the gem out of drax stomach.. which aint happening here.

you do realise, don't you, that several parts of that post could be mistaken for descriptions about Superman?

King Castle
only difference that the power that feeds Drax doesnt come from a star or cosmic power like SS

power gem or Drax power reserve >>>> Cosmic power SS or Superman solar energy stores..

the gem is the power of the entire universe from the big bang, star, neural energy, kinetic energy, solar energy, old power energy.

it is the power of the entire universe.

i dont see how or why you would make such a comparison with supes on this matter. erm

unlike supes Drax power doesnt waiver its a part of him.. what is supes gonna have a sun to metabolize near him while arm wrestle drax?

is supes one star and his PIS ability to exponentially increase its power is gonna match Drax's universal stores of energy, Cosmic or magic?

-Pr-
only difference that the power that feeds Drax doesnt come from a star or cosmic power like SS

power gem or Drax power reserve >>>> Cosmic power SS or Superman solar energy stores..

the gem is the power of the entire universe from the big bang, star, neural energy, kinetic energy, solar energy, old power energy.

it is the power of the entire universe.

i dont see how or why you would make such a comparison with supes on this matter. erm

unlike supes Drax power doesnt waiver its a part of him.. what is supes gonna have a sun to metabolize near him while arm wrestle drax?

is supes one star and his PIS ability to exponentially increase its power is gonna match Drax's universal stores of energy, Cosmic or magic?

i wasn't talking about solar energy stores.

i know what the power gem is. but the op didn't state he had it, unless i missed the post.

because superman's powers are often dependent on his mental state. it's not PIS just because you don't like it.

Black bolt z
i wasn't talking about solar energy stores.

i know what the power gem is. but the op didn't state he had it, unless i missed the post.

because superman's powers are often dependent on his mental state. it's not PIS just because you don't like it. I don't think it was specified he had the PG. The feats I said he only had the PG for one of them.

As for the last thing this is true.But some is PIS.

King Castle
Dumb Drax is drax with the power gem. uggh

Classic Drax(access to extra dimensional power reserve by kronos).
rips stars apart, shatters worlds as a byproduct while engaging thanos.

Dumb Drax resurrected and joins the infinity watch soon after his rebirth and brain damage. watches TV on Titan b4 Warlock gives him purpose in life. Toys with high end 100+ in fights b/c he thinks they are games...

rehabilitated Drax his mind is starting to show improvement and intelligence enhanced by Moon dragon therapy.. normal intelligence but still suffers from emotional outburst.. he is no longer in possession of the power gem due to the rune event, he now relied exclusively on his extra dimensional power reserve with "near" infinite power. he shares his access to his power and is reduced in order to save his daughter's life and pissing of Kronos..

Riddick Drax,, current Drax b4 death at hands of Thanos. no longer a power house , has attitude cant fly etc etc.. relies on weapons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Drax was literally playing around.

And Moondragon said Thor had no real chance of beating Drax.

Lul what? Re-read the fight.

If this occured, it'd more than likely be a stalemate, like it is on average when high end strength men square off.

Black bolt z
^

Drax might have had the power gem long enough for it to be considered standard equipment but he hasn't always had it.

King Castle
he's reaching for the "Dumb Drax" not having the power Gem as if it would even matter with the power reserve power that was standard during that time in his history.

there isnt much of a reason to believe Dumb Drax not having his power gem would not be considered standard its like saying Cap's round shield shouldnt be assumed since he didnt always have it..

hmm... Bad example with Cap let's see ppl assuming that Supes is the electrical red or blue version when talking about him in a forum fight...

Rage.Of.Olympus
^

Drax might have had the power gem long enough for it to be considered standard equipment but he hasn't always had it.

Is that in response to me?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

If this occured, it'd more than likely be a stalemate, like it is on average when high end strength men square off. Moondragon said thor had no chance of winning.

She attributed it mostly to the power gem but Dumb drax probably could beat thor.

He beat down surfer without the gem, beat down firelord without the gem, tore out the core of a star without the gem, etc.

-Pr-
I don't think it was specified he had the PG. The feats I said he only had the PG for one of them.

As for the last thing this is true.But some is PIS.

it depends on the scenario.

Dumb Drax is drax with the power gem. uggh

Classic Drax(access to extra dimensional power reserve by kronos).
rips stars apart, shatters worlds as a byproduct while engaging thanos.

Dumb Drax resurrected and joins the infinity watch soon after his rebirth and brain damage. watches TV on Titan b4 Warlock gives him purpose in life. Toys with high end 100+ in fights b/c he thinks they are games...

rehabilitated Drax his mind is starting to show improvement and intelligence enhanced by Moon dragon therapy.. normal intelligence but still suffers from emotional outburst.. he is no longer in possession of the power gem due to the rune event, he now relied exclusively on his extra dimensional power reserve with "near" infinite power. he shares his access to his power and is reduced in order to save his daughter's life and pissing of Kronos..

Riddick Drax,, current Drax b4 death at hands of Thanos. no longer a power house , has attitude cant fly etc etc.. relies on weapons.

power gem wasn't specified.

King Castle
the funny part of the fight is when Thor realizes that strength alone is not enough to win a fight calls Drax a brute and talks about using guile and summons lightning into drax chest..

Drax sticks his fist out and says he has that too and shoots energy blast out from his fist at Thor after having absorbed the lightning...

"didnt know it was called guile"

drylaugh

Black bolt z
Is that in response to me? Sorry that was to KC.Originally posted by -Pr-
it depends on the scenario.

power gem wasn't specified. Lifting infinite weight.

carver9

If this occured, it'd more than likely be a stalemate, like it is on average when high end strength men square off.

What's up rage... long time no see.

I was wondering when someone would correct him.

Rage, do you have that fight between wonderman and thor... the first fight between the two?

Black bolt z

Rage, do you have that fight between wonderman and thor... the first fight between the two? Correct me on what? Moondragon said he had no chance of winning that fight. She said he would just keep subconciously tapping into the PG and not go down.

-Pr-
Sorry that was to KC. Lifting infinite weight.

that's more unquantifiable than PIS.

Black bolt z
that's more unquantifiable than PIS. True. But that fact that its supposed to be infinite yet its liftable shouldn't happen.

-Pr-
True. But that fact that its supposed to be infinite yet its liftable shouldn't happen.

it's a meta story.

Lord_Talron
no one said how much the pages weighed. they couldve weighed absolutely nothing and the cover just weighed a lot mmm

King Castle
its as much a feat as X-man holding the Multiverse in the palm of his hand ala the M'kraan crystal shard.

or

shaman being in the Spiral tower of all the U's

or

Phoenix holding the U while in a higher dimension.. etc etc..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Moondragon said thor had no chance of winning.

She attributed it mostly to the power gem but Dumb drax probably could beat thor.

He beat down surfer without the gem, beat down firelord without the gem, tore out the core of a star without the gem, etc.

Moondragon said Thor won't be able to take Drax down physically as with the Power Gem, his effectively unbeatable in hand to hand (He'd just keep getting stronger and stronger as Thor beats on him). That's however different from what you're claiming.

It doesn't even matter what she thinks as Thor beat Drax later on. Albeit while completely going all out.

You mean like he failed to beat Thor in their first issue long battle? Or the time Thor treated him like a child in their second fight? Or the time after that? Lulz.

Do you want me to list Thor's more impressive accomplishments? I guarantee you, Drax will lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage, do you have that fight between wonderman and thor... the first fight between the two?

Nothing. Exhausted. How you been?

I think people are just tired of correcting BBZ all the time.

What do you mean by the first fight? IIRC, their first battle was basically Wonder Man sucker punching Thor down a hole.

King Castle
Moon dragon did state thor cannot physically beat Drax, Drax is unbeatable with the power gem...

Thor stated realized this prior to this but let his warrior's pride get the better of him when he initially changed tactics and tried to use "mystic Guile" to put him down.

their last fight Thor won b/c he hammered him savagely while Drax was getting back up and Thor manage to hit him in the gut and spit out the gem, this is what is known as PIS for the sake of story..

even Classic Drax mind controlled was a match for Thor back in the early 80's.. Thor struggled with him if irrc and was using magic energy blast to compensate against drax rather then going physical and that was over 3 decades ago.

Black bolt z
Moondragon said Thor won't be able to take Drax down physically as with the Power Gem, his effectively unbeatable in hand to hand (He'd just keep getting stronger and stronger as Thor beats on him). That's however different from what you're claiming.

It doesn't even matter what she thinks as Thor beat Drax later on. Albeit while completely going all out.

You mean like he failed to beat Thor in their first issue long battle? Or the time Thor treated him like a child in their second fight? Or the time after that? Lulz.

Do you want me to list Thor's more impressive accomplishments? I guarantee you, Drax will lose. When? B&T? Thats only because he knocked out the PG.

When were these?

Thats probably true.But Drax does these things on a regular basis.They aren't high feats for him.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nothing. Exhausted. How you been?

I think people are just tired of correcting BBZ all the time.

What do you mean by the first fight? IIRC, their first battle was basically Wonder Man sucker punching Thor down a hole. What did you correct me on?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Moon dragon did state thor cannot physically beat Drax, Drax is unbeatable with the power gem...

Thanks. Doesn't matter anyway.

Thor stated realized this prior to this but let his warrior's pride get the better of him when he initially changed tactics and tried to use "mystic Guile" to put him down.

baka

Just re-read the scene.

their last fight Thor won b/c he hammered him savagely while Drax was getting back up and Thor manage to hit him in the gut and spit out the gem, this is what is known as PIS for the sake of story..

What? Drax sucker punches Thor (From behind I believe) and then gets one shotted with a punch to the gut. That was their second fight. He then later returns to help Maxam out and gets punked once more. No where did Thor continuously hammer on Drax to defeat him as far as I recall.

even Classic Drax mind controlled was a match for Thor back in the early 80's.. Thor struggled with him if irrc currently and was using magic energy blast to compensate against drax rather then going physical and that was over 3 decades ago.

IIRC, his energy blasts were capable of harming Thor to some extent but that was about it I think. Impressive enough I guess. Course, I can also point to the fight where a mind controlled Thor treated Drax, along with the Avengers as children.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When? B&T? Thats only because he knocked out the PG.

Not true.

When were these?

Blood and Thunder.

Thats probably true.But Drax does these things on a regular basis.They aren't high feats for him.

Not probably. There isn't any inconclusiveness.

I also choose not to point out the circumstances in the supposed Surfer, Firelord "beat downs".

Heh, on the regular?

What did you correct me on?

On your mistake.

King Castle
i really hate debating when we can just post the scan and we can all analyze how things actually work out and what is pis and what is not

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
XIII. THOR'S FIGHTS (cont'd)

================
Drax the Destroyer
================

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax.jpg

Thor vs Drax the Destroyer, from Thor #314:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax01314.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax02.jpg

Thor (bloodlusted) vs Drax the Destroyer (w/ Power Gem), from Infinity War #5 and Infinity Watch #21:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax03InfinityWar5.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax04InfinityWatch21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax10.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax11.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax12.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax13.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax14.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks for supporting my position I guess.

I think I'll be nice and won't post the fight where Thor treats classic Drax like a minor nuisance, or the fights where Thor punks dumb Drax who had the Power Gem.

The fight with classic Drax was a lot better for Thor than I remembered it being.

carver9
When? B&T? Thats only because he knocked out the PG.

When were these?

Thats probably true.But Drax does these things on a regular basis.They aren't high feats for him. What did you correct me on?

We are ALWAYS correcting you and I agree with rage, it gets tiresome sometimes (all the time).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ah screw it.

Thor vs Classic Drax:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap5.jpg

Thor vs. Dumb Drax #2:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight2.jpg

Thor vs. Dumb Drax and Maxam:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight13.jpg

Black bolt z
We are ALWAYS correcting you and I agree with rage, it gets tiresome sometimes (all the time). You never correct me.

Rage has corrected me before.

I'll look at the scans later. I'm watching season 2 of X-files.

King Castle
it shows thor punching Drax...

carver9
You never correct me.

Rage has corrected me before.

I'll look at the scans later. I'm watching season 2 of X-files.

I have corrected you a thousand times and one instance I can remember is you saying that thanos didn't use his shields when he faced power gem thor and someone posted a scan proving you wrong. I can name at least 10 more if you want.

iceman24567
^Blackbolt is ignorant but he's young whats your excuse carver?

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567

I like blackbolt and I don't have anything against him and why are you trying to reverse this on me? I admit when I am wrong and I know about all of the topics that I am discussing. I don't post comments saying "no he didnt " or "yes he did". I post comments and back them up with scans.

stop hating on me iceman.

iceman24567
I like blackbolt and I don't have anything against him and why are you trying to reverse this on me? I admit when I am wrong and I know about all of the topics that I am discussing. I don't post comments saying "no he didnt " or "yes he did". I post comments and back them up with scans.

stop hating on me iceman. I see alot of people dog piling Blackbolt because of his ignorance and i just noticed you jumping on the band wagon i hadddddd to hate no expression

Black bolt z
I have corrected you a thousand times and one instance I can remember is you saying that thanos didn't use his shields when he faced power gem thor and someone posted a scan proving you wrong. I can name at least 10 more if you want. OK thats once. All the other times i've debated against you I think it was in context to DBZ.Of which you proved nothing.Originally posted by iceman24567
^Blackbolt is ignorant but he's young whats your excuse carver? mad

Black bolt z
Ah screw it.

Thor vs Classic Drax:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsDraxIronManWaspCap5.jpg

Thor vs. Dumb Drax #2:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight13.jpg Exactly what do any of those scans prove against dumb Drax?

Drax was absolutely fine as shown in the last scan.

iceman24567
Exactly what do any of those scans prove against dumb Drax?

Drax was absolutely fine as shown in the last scan. erm

Black bolt z
erm What?

I'm not saying its not good but he its not like he owned Drax or anything....

iceman24567
What?

I'm not saying its not good but he its not like he owned Drax or anything.... Isn't it your bedtime or maybe supper time? Do i have to phone your mother son?

carver9
OK thats once. All the other times i've debated against you I think it was in context to DBZ.Of which you proved nothing. mad

Meet me in the off topic thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What?

I'm not saying its not good but he its not like he owned Drax or anything....

Haha what?

That's exactly what happened. He treated Drax like a f*cking annoyance in the first set of scans and knocked him out. He once again knocked him out with one shot in the second set after he sucker punched Thor (We see him limp on another page). In the third set, he was getting toyed with along with Maxam.

It's all right there.

Exactly what do any of those scans prove against dumb Drax?

Drax was absolutely fine as shown in the last scan.

no expression

Black bolt z
Isn't it your bedtime or maybe supper time? Do i have to phone your mother son? Seriously people come up with new material.

I'm 14 we get it. Its older then bada being italian.Originally posted by carver9
Meet me in the off topic thread. Why? And you didn't even prove me wrong. IIRC it was nihilist.

Rage.Of.Olympus

His like thirteen years old. I'm very confident that I was a fair bit smarter than he is at this age.

iceman24567
His like thirteen years old. I'm very confident that I was a fair bit smarter than he is at this age. OOOoooOO burn

HigH ScholaR
He's 14 so what? I was around his age when I first joined here....maybe a bit older now that i think about it

smokin'

iceman24567
I was around his age when i first started using the internet which is fairly scary now that i think about it

Black bolt z
Haha what?

That's exactly what happened. He treated Drax like a f*cking annoyance in the first set of scans and knocked him out. He once again knocked him out with one shot in the second set after he sucker punched Thor (We see him limp on another page). In the third set, he was getting toyed with along with Maxam.

It's all right there.

no expression The first isn't dumb Drax. Classic Drax was good but not as strong.

Its not owning someone if you beat them down but they are fine even after they make you throw up by hitting them in the stomach. And thor was going all out.

carver9
Seriously people come up with new material.

I'm 14 we get it. Its older then bada being italian. Why? And you didn't even prove me wrong. IIRC it was nihilist.

You was fussing with me and nihilst posted the scan of EXACTLY what I was disputing with you about.

iceman24567
The first isn't dumb Drax. Classic Drax was good but not as strong.

Its not owning someone if you beat them down but they are fine even after they make you throw up by hitting them in the stomach. And thor was going all out. Thor was fighting two people at the same time and winning quite convincingly you can't ignore that erm

Black bolt z
You was fussing with me and nihilst posted the scan of EXACTLY what I was disputing with you about. I don't recall. But I have a really crappy memory. I literally can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Black bolt z
Thor was fighting two people at the same time and winning quite convincingly you can't ignore that erm I'm not ignoring anything. Its very very impressive.

All I said was that in my opinion if both characters were fighting in character Drax would hold a small majority.

iceman24567
I'm not ignoring anything. Its very very impressive.

All I said was that in my opinion if both characters were fighting in character Drax would hold a small majority. Well then you would be dead wrong

Black bolt z
Well then you would be dead wrong Based on what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean other than Thor handing him his ass?

Lulz.

The first isn't dumb Drax. Classic Drax was good but not as strong.

Concession accepted.

I'll assume you conceded the events in the second set of scans as well.

Its not owning someone if you beat them down but they are fine even after they make you throw up by hitting them in the stomach. And thor was going all out.

There were no mitigating factors. Drax was getting his ass handed to him. Not out of choice or anything of the sort, but because he couldn't do anything about it.

He was owned:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/InfinityWatchvsThor1fight13.jpg

At the bare minimum, Thor illustrated that his above Drax.

And thor was going all out.

As opposed to Drax who was clearly holding back, right?

iceman24567
Based on what? Don't Quan me kid sneer

Black bolt z
You mean other than Thor handing him his ass?

Lulz.

Concession accepted.

I'll assume you conceded the events in the second set of scans as well.

There were no mitigating factors. Drax was getting his ass handed to him. Not out of choice or anything of the sort, but because he couldn't do anything about it.

He was owned:

As opposed to Drax who was clearly holding back, right? What did I concede? I never claimed Classic Drax was stronger then Thor.

Yes he was. But 2 things.
1: I never claimed Drax would stomp thor
2: Drax was still fine in the last scan.

Did I ever claim he wasn't?

Like I saidOriginally posted by Black bolt z
I'm not ignoring anything. Its very very impressive.

All I said was that in my opinion if both characters were fighting in character Drax would hold a small majority. I mean Non PG Drax can beat the living shit out of Surfer and Firelord with ease but Thor can beat a PG Drax and Maxam? You don't see anything wrong with that?

Average showings for both I feel Dumb Drax would take a small majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What did I concede? I never claimed Classic Drax was stronger then Thor.

You did claim this however:
its not like he owned Drax or anything....

My stance is that Drax was in fact "owned".

Yes he was. But 2 things.
1: I never claimed Drax would stomp thor
2: Drax was still fine in the last scan.

1. I never claimed that you claimed this.
2. Okay.

Did I ever claim he wasn't?

Then your little tidbit about Thor's mentality is completely irrelevant.

Like I said I mean Non PG Drax can beat the living shit out of Surfer and Firelord with ease but Thor can beat a PG Drax and Maxam? You don't see anything wrong with that?

I skimmed over this claim before. I won't do so again. Do you not know the context of those two fights? Drax was able to knock around Firelord and Surfer in the respective fights while they choose not to fight back. Particularly Firelord who allowed him to strike multiple unanswered blows and who, to quote you: was fine in the end.

Nope, I don't.

Average showings for both I feel Dumb Drax would take a small majority.

Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.

Black bolt z
You did claim this however:

My stance is that Drax was in fact "owned".

1. I never claimed that you claimed this.
2. Okay.

Then your little tidbit about Thor's mentality is completely irrelevant.

I skimmed over this claim before. I won't do so again. Do you not know the context of those two fights? Drax was able to knock around Firelord and Surfer in the respective fights while they choose not to fight back. Particularly Firelord who allowed him to strike multiple unanswered blows and who, to quote you: was fine in the end.

Nope, I don't.

Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. Yes.

Yes.

OK.

No. Because Thor doesn't go out on a regular basis.

Both firelord and Surfer fought back. To be fair not near to the best of their abilities though.

We'll just agree to disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes.

Yes.

OK.

You would've saved us both time if you had simply agreed with what I said earlier.

No. Because Thor doesn't go out on a regular basis.

But you agree that Drax was going all out or close to it as well. I.e. irrelevant unless you're simply pointing it out a factor of the story, which would be relevant. At least if you were debating with someone not as well versed as I am.

Both firelord and Surfer fought back. To be fair not near to the best of their abilities though.

Okay, and? This does not in anyway change the fact that Drax was allowed to knock them around.

Surfer casually blasted him once and that's about it IIRC. Firelord blasted Drax off of him during the pounding (He then blasted him in the very end when he whipped out his staff and was tired of not fighting back); nothing game changing.

Not that I think about it, I believe the Drax's attacks consisted simply of a blast to Surfer's back and possibly a punch.

We'll just agree to disagree.

You're wrong.

Validity
Superman wins.

carver9
I'm sorry rage but drax is physically more powerful than thor.

Black bolt z
I'm sorry rage but drax is physically more powerful than thor. Thats been my main point....I think.

Validity
I'm sorry rage but drax is physically more powerful than thor. [/QUOTE

So is Superman, his dials go up to 11...

carver9
Originally posted by Validity

I disagree with this.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Incorrect, but whatever.

Thats been my main point....I think.

facepalm

carver9
Incorrect, but whatever.

facepalm

I'm just saying...

Champion just got through destroying a planet and drax shows up even after him amp and one shot him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So?

quanchi112
I'm sorry rage but drax is physically more powerful than thor. Not without the power gem he's not.

carver9
So?

So what?

Even surfer admitted that champions power rivaled his with the amp that champion had.

carver9
Not without the power gem he's not.

I really don't know about that.

Didn't champion rip the core out of a star without the aid of a gem?

quanchi112

Didn't champion rip the core out of a star without the aid of a gem? So ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what?

Even surfer admitted that champions power rivaled his with the amp that champion had.

Didn't champion rip the core out of a star without the aid of a gem?
So?

chomperx9
Drax wins

Lord_Talron
... whats your point with that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
Drax wins nah

drax and maxam had a armwrestling match and were deadlocked. it took iirc gamora's distraction to break it giving the win to drax

superman > maxam cause maxam was a peer to professor hulk strength prior to being enraged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.