witch of the book series is the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
My boy is locked up doin 10 and is a big star wars fan since he was a kid.Witch serious is the best of reading he would like me to find out and where better to do that then here...........

Faunus
Shatterpoint is about Mace Windu and is basically awesome, but it's a pretty dense read.

BOOG
sweat i think mace is one of the baddest mofos ever im sure he will like that

Red Nemesis
lol @ TEH HARD BRA FROM DA HOOD reading SW books in prison.

Also, Traitor from the NJO is a pretty good read.

Icy Ninja
By boy do you mean your son or a "homie"?
I liked Labyrinth of Evil

Gideon
Dark Rendezvous. Period.

BOOG
ha hes my hombwoi he liked it since he was like 5 and me and all are boys ****ed with him his whole life now i like it to....and jus because you were raised in the hood and your hard dosnt mean we dont like it...would it be able to do the numbers it always have just from nerds supporting it doubt it....

Gideon
What kind of ghetto dweller/gangsta are you? No self respecting thug would be caught dead on a set of forums debating Star Wars. Keep it up and I might notify the Grand Pimp-Crunkmaster of the local hood to bust a cap in your exceedingly large ass.

Red Nemesis
Actually, the definition of 'hard' precludes any partiality towards any franchise with the name 'star' in the title, or anything that could possibly be linked to the

BI MON SCI FI CON!!!

BOOG
i have no ****in clue what red is talkin bout hahaha....aight gideon the smartass have fun wit that its not like anybody that knows me will ever be on here looking for me hahah.....

Gideon
Originally posted by BOOG
i have no ****in clue what red is talkin bout hahaha....aight gideon the smartass have fun wit that its not like anybody that knows me will ever be on here looking for me hahah.....

That's a lot better. I was expecting you to fly off the handle, call up your boys, homies, dawgs, bitches, and hoes and put a hit out on me.

Nicely done, sir.

BOOG
hahahhahaha not trying to get banned shit was lame im trying to find more shit out about star wars with out readin the books hahaha this seems to be the best way.

Tangible God
Originally posted by BOOG
hahahhahaha not trying to get banned shit was lame im trying to find more shit out about star wars with out readin the books hahaha this seems to be the best way. Every time I read one of your posts I hear Brucie's voice from GTA IV.

That's not a compliment.

Captain REX
I suggest Shatterpoint.

Gideon
Originally posted by Captain REX
I suggest Shatterpoint.

No.

Jesus, REX, did you not read what I said? DR > all. Disobey or contradict me again, and I'll have Faunus perform violent sexual acts upon ye.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
No.

Jesus, REX, did you not read what I said? DR > all. Disobey or contradict me again, and I'll have Faunus perform violent sexual acts upon ye.

HEY. HEY. HEY. NO. BAD GIDEON. SHATTERPOINT = UBER LEET PWN

DR +1 = SHATTERPOINT

SHATERPOINT> DR

DR was actually pretty good. Who knew Whie was such a whiny kid though?

Gideon
DR IS BETTER THAN SHATTERPOINT! DO NOT ARGUE.

Red Nemesis
BUT I WANT TO,,,, MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE IN LITERATURE>>>YOUR OPINION

(Four commas apparently equals one period now. The conversion rate has been going up.)

truejedi
as a whole i prefer shatterpoint... but my favorite chapter, or passage or whatever from all of star wars lit is probably dooku and Yoda's confrontation in DR.

Gideon
You're not allowed to disagree. Read your contract.

Red Nemesis
The patriot act is still classified- so is my contract. The 'Government knows best Act' says that I'm right. As does my retroactive infallibility. Plus, I wanna...

Autokrat
Wait so BOOG is back? I thought he was banned back to Bullshido...

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Autokrat
Wait so BOOG is back? I thought he was banned back to Bullshido...

It was only for 3 days. At least now I know to scroll past his posts. Those that I have read also seem marginally less antagonistic.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
It was only for 3 days. At least now I know to scroll past his posts. Those that I have read also seem marginally less antagonistic.

BOOG comes from a forum called Bullshido, a place where they make fun of fake martial arts, he's just ****ing with us.

Red Nemesis
I called him a sock, but I guess we can not all be right. How do you know about 'Bullshido'? Do you have an account there?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I called him a sock, but I guess we can not all be right. How do you know about 'Bullshido'? Do you have an account there?

Lets say I have a friend obsessed with MMA.

Elite Hunter
Shatterpoint
Dark Rendezvous
Revenge of the Sith Novel (better then the movie)
Rise of Darth Vader
Traitor (it's in the middle of the NJO series so it might be hard to follow but still really good)
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
Darth Bane: Rule of Two

Schwarzenegger
BOOG comes from a forum called Bullshido, a place where they make fun of fake martial arts, he's just ****ing with us. Is it a place where fake mma fighters gather?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Is it a place where fake mma fighters gather?

No, just a discussion forum for people who have an interest in martial arts.

Darth_Glentract
The Thrawn trilogy is the best.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The Thrawn trilogy is the best.
QFT

Schwarzenegger
No, just a discussion forum for people who have an interest in martial arts. Well what is that morons username there?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Well what is that morons username there?

BOOG, just like he's BOOG at Devart and every other forum I've seen him on. It's sort of funny since he gets everyone riled up.

Schwarzenegger
You mean he pisses people off? What a loser.

When you said he went back to "bullshido" i toy with the idea he went back to "bullshito".

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Gideon
What kind of ghetto dweller/gangsta are you? No self respecting thug would be caught dead on a set of forums debating Star Wars. Keep it up and I might notify the Grand Pimp-Crunkmaster of the local hood to bust a cap in your exceedingly large ass.

You don't know what you're talking about. I am as gangsta as it gets, and i've been posting here daily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.