Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
Was he only a character of the games or does he have a series in the books i wanna find out everything i can about him alot of ppl on the forums argue about him alot did he die????how powerfull was he really did he stay light side or switch back............i must know hes ****in badass

Darth Sexy
Dude, I'd cut down on the retarded threads unless you want to get banned again.

Icy Ninja
He is a very miner character in the Kotor comics and his holocron is in the book Darth Bane Path Of Destruction

Captain REX
He is the main character in KOTOR, of course. The rest of it is cameos via comics (minorly) or holocrons (minorly), or honorable mentions.

Current status unknown.

Icy Ninja
What we need is a novel on him so we can find out just how powerful he is, give him a little bit of personality or some flaws so people can't call him a gary stu any thing instead of all the speculations surrounding him lets get some definitive facts.

Captain REX
I doubt that will happen. Even in the KOTOR comics, they are keeping him intentionally mysterious so as not to ruin how you play the KOTOR game.

BOOG
o true but will they just keep carrying him through the games they gotta do sumthin wih him

Captain REX
We don't know. It's hard to write things for a character that is modeled entirely off of what the player wants him to be, even if there is backstory for him.

BOOG
very true i see,,,so pretty much we just have to wait and see then

BOOG
another qeustion the person in kotor 1 was a different person rite

Schwarzenegger
Spoiler's ahead, don't read it if you had never played kotor.

That dude in k1 is revan

Enyalus
The KOTOR MMORPG will probably have a deeper backstory for Revan.

Red Nemesis
Another arrow in my heart. I hate MMOs. I was crushed when the news came. I'm spending my KOTOR3 stash of money on Fable 2 and a 360- I'm that disappointed.

BOOG
why would it matter

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Another arrow in my heart. I hate MMOs. I was crushed when the news came. I'm spending my KOTOR3 stash of money on Fable 2 and a 360- I'm that disappointed.

I think Fable 2 will be very good, so don't be that disappointed.

Dark-Jaxx
Another arrow in my heart. I hate MMOs. I was crushed when the news came. I'm spending my KOTOR3 stash of money on Fable 2 and a 360- I'm that disappointed. Considering Fable 1 and TLC were superior to the KOTOR games, that sounds like a good plan.

xxxpoppunker182
fable one blew it was like 10 hours long and fable 2's main story is supposed to be only 12-13.

atleast KOTOR1 had a good story

Dark-Jaxx
Being an asshat Gary Stu and beating up a 6'5" man in high heels=extravagant storyline?

Lol.

And that is only if you passed up on the side quests and shit. To date I have not played a game with better replay value than Fable TLC.

xxxpoppunker182
1. Just because Revan was a gray stu doesnt mean the story sucked at all.
2. you obviously haven't played many great games for example goldeneye or ocarina of time along with elder scrolls 3 and 4 and of course shadows of the empire

fable TLC was a horrible storyline and very easy

Fable 2 will be a fun game especially with the multiplayer option but a 12 hour main storyline blows in anygame (including elderscrolls4)

but this is way off topic

JesterTheFool
i liked the original fable it was fun but fable 2 will be way better. But one game that will be better than fable 2 is fallout 3

xxxpoppunker182
diablo 3 is goin to be flippin sweet

Red Nemesis
KOTOR 3 non-MMO = GOD. (Yahweh, Jehovah, what have you- GOD.)
KotOR MMO = Fail
Fable = Pretty good- incredible replay value
Fable 2 = Maiar- definitely > Olorin. I'd say a 8.5 on a scale of win.

I'm so alone...

Tangible God
I'd give you a hug, but I need my hands when I think about Fable 2.

Cpt. Valerian
LOL. I am usually very patient when it comes to game releases, but I've been really anxious for this game to be released.

Unfortunately, I will have very little playing time.

Captain REX
Personally, KOTOR does not even touch the ass-kickery that is Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye... though to be fair, they are different genres (OoT being an adventure game, Goldeneye being a first person shooter...)

Enyalus
KOTOR 3 non-MMO = GOD. (Yahweh, Jehovah, what have you- GOD.)
KotOR MMO = Fail

I do agree. I would've liked a KOTOR 3 more than an MMO sequel.

Master Crimzon
Hey, people. I'm back from my extremely long (okay, not really) hiatus. I'm sure you all missed me. If you didn't, too bad for you.

While I think that KotOR 1 is generally a superb game, I think that KotOR 2- to no minor extent- blows, especially compared to the original. I believe that a KotOR MMO is a superb idea, actually, but only if they take the Guild Wars path and make it a game with a definitive storyline instead of "You want me to fetch a broomstick for some bread? SWEET DEAL!", as seen in some of the WoW styled MMO's.

Though, storywise, no game I have ever played can hold the slightest candle to Final Fantasy X. While it's actual gameplay isn't on par with the best games, it's story is more than enough to make it one of the best games ever made.

P.S: Nemesis, I'm still gonna kill you.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Captain REX
Personally, KOTOR does not even touch the ass-kickery that is Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye... though to be fair, they are different genres (OoT being an adventure game, Goldeneye being a first person shooter...)

I agree in every way and ya different genres but still OoT and Goldeneye are still way better than KOTOR regardless of what kind of game it is.

as for the KOTOR MMO i hope they don't make it like wow Guild Wars would be better with the story thing but I think it should be based off of how Galaxies was when it first came out(based of star wars d20) instead of allowing people to just start off as a bounty hunter but actually make them start as a soldier then take any prestige class they want at lvl 12 or whatever the prerequisites are for the class are.

JayJohn85
Well I aint against MMO's god knows I played wow for quite a while but KOTOR 3 as an MMO is gonna fail I completely agree. The developers gotta take a good hard look at what the first two games fan base want one of which is definitely conclusion on revans story and maybe for some like me the exiles(I think hes cool too) how the hell you going to achieve this in a MMO? Anyone play wow it kinda has a story yes I know alot about the lore but it still isnt really all there you just end up grinding crap over and over for gear and shit.

PS> For example said scenario "Go kill them boars there so Billy Maclure can get his meat pie!"

xcarbine
To download knights of the old republic comics and legacy comics in .cbr format.
Go to
swcomics.piczo.com

note:The site is new it will take time to upload more comics. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.