Jesus He Knows Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
RTrYE4a1BmE

he does no expression

The Grey Fox
Should have waited to see how many people got reference before you posted the video mmm

Of course, I got it instantly stoned

ScarletSpeed
of course you would, you have an unfair telepathic advantage srug

Neo Darkhalen
He does. no expression

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
of course you would, you have an unfair telepathic advantage srug I have an unfair encyclopaediacaical (not a real word) knowledge of music advantage you mean stoned

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I have an unfair encyclopaediacaical (not a real word) knowledge of music advantage you mean stoned

pretty much laughing

The Grey Fox
I wish that was a real word

kodak
Should have waited to see how many people got reference before you posted the video mmm

Of course, I got it instantly stoned haermm i got it, but that could just be cuz that song rocks, and its on my mp3 player.

Piggle Humsy
I have an unfair encyclopaediacaical (not a real word) knowledge of music advantage you mean stoned

Yeah sure, remember that time when you kept asking what song "alright, take it easy" was..

good times haermm

ScarletSpeed
hhahahahaha

yeah man

what a stupid fox big grin

Strangelove

Of course, I got it instantly stoned yeah, same here.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Yeah sure, remember that time when you kept asking what song "alright, take it easy" was..

good times haermm Remember that time you listened to 50 Cent? haermm Oh wait you still do listen to him...

Now who's stupid? aweherm

Lord Knightfa11
thats sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.