wonderwoman vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
diana gets her sword and gauntlets as well
henshaw gets his rings

no bfr

who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Henshaw kicks her ass.

Wei Phoenix
So is Henshaw the Sabertooth of the week?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So is Henshaw the Sabertooth of the week?
Sabretooth big grin

ANYWAYS

Henshaw rapes WW, with rings(finger bang) evil face,

time to waste a tissue wink

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sabretooth big grin

Oh you're being a total dick right know you know what I meant. I will have my revenge one of these days.

quanchi112
Henshaw wins. Finally,someone he stomps.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
diana gets her sword and gauntlets as well
henshaw gets his rings

no bfr

who wins?
The Sword won't mean much. He can reconsistute himself. The problem becomes how does he over come that huge Strength gap? I'd say Henshaw 6/10 due to versatility over raw power. Remember that she would be 20 times stronger and more durable. So he's going to have his work cut out for him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Sword won't mean much. He can reconsistute himself. The problem becomes how does he over come that huge Strength gap? I'd say Henshaw 6/10 due to versatility over raw power. Remember that she would be 20 times stronger and more durable. So he's going to have his work cut out for him. even with her gauntlets?

vansonbee
The Sword won't mean much. He can reconsistute himself. The problem becomes how does he over come that huge Strength gap? I'd say Henshaw 6/10 due to versatility over raw power. Remember that she would be 20 times stronger and more durable. So he's going to have his work cut out for him.
How is she 20 time freaking stronger all sudden then Henshaw.

fangirl101
Any explanation of why you believe WW > Henshaw in strength, when Superman is stronger then WW, but weaker then Henshaw? eek!
Wonder Woman is right under Superman in terms of strength. But when she uses her magical guantlets, She gains 20 times her strength and durability. that is an insane amount of power and durability. it's like fighting 20 wonder women rolled up in one. that is far more than Planet moving and shattering power.

psycho gundam
if wonder woman is so uber with the gauntlets and sword, why doesn't she just keep them equipped forever?

it's not like someone would be able to tell her to remove them or something.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if wonder woman is so uber with the gauntlets and sword, why doesn't she just keep them equipped forever?

laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Several Reasons.
She likes a fight. She doesn't like to take an unfair advantage. She has a lot of powers she could use all of the time. But she rarely does for sake of getting lazy.

One gauntlet made her so strong that she said it would be hard to properly control that strength. She would end up killing everyone she fought. Image wearing both of them.

Her plane can give her shields that allow her to fight all while being able to protect her from temps as high as the suns core.

She can heal herself faster than the Hulk if she wants.

She can touch people's head with the touch of morpheous and instantly put them to sleep.

Protect herself from magic with her lasso.

Use the lasso to slice, ram etc.

She's got a lot of tricks. It's just not "sporting" to use them all. especially at the same time.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing out loud Originally posted by fangirl101
Wonder Woman is right under Superman in terms of strength. But when she uses her magical guantlets, She gains 20 times her strength and durability. that is an insane amount of power and durability. it's like fighting 20 wonder women rolled up in one. that is far more than Planet moving and shattering power.
This is interesting, but even with these items, she can't kill Henshaw at all even with every scenarios in play. 10/10 Hank

vansonbee
Several Reasons.
She likes a fight. She doesn't like to take an unfair advantage. She has a lot of powers she could use all of the time. But she rarely does for sake of getting lazy.

One gauntlet made her so strong that she said it would be hard to properly control that strength. She would end up killing everyone she fought. Image wearing both of them.

Her plane can give her shields that allow her to fight all while being able to protect her from temps as high as the suns core.

She can touch people's head with the touch of morpheous and instantly put them to sleep.

She's got a lot of tricks. It's just not "sporting" to use them all. especially at the same time.
Might as well put scans when someone comes in asking "Got scans"?

fangirl101
This is interesting, but even with these items, she can't kill Henshaw at all even with every scenarios in play. 10/10 Hank
Not with those items no. She can kill him. But not with those.

Endrict Nuul
Oh dear God, here comes the WW wank fest.....

vansonbee
Not with those items no. She can kill him. But not with those. So pretty much even without the rings for Henshaw, the same scenarios in play, and Henshaw take 10/10 still, but slower rate.

Nihilist
Not with those items no. She can kill him. But not with those. what could/can she kill him with?

fangirl101
Several Reasons.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww112110iv.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/741/bb12p04fs5.th.jpg
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7070/bb12p05gx5.th.jpg

Endrict Nuul
I thought Henshaw was Immortal kinda?

fangirl101
I thought Henshaw was Immortal kinda?
She'd use the medusa head and trap him in stone forever. That is the only way I see her killing him.

Endrict Nuul
She'd use the medusa head and trap him in stone forever. That is the only way I see her killing him.

Too bad thats not here in this fight.

Nihilist
She'd use the medusa head and trap him in stone forever. That is the only way I see her killing him. hasnt he manipulated stone/rock before

Endrict Nuul
Isn't her weapons made of some tech? couldn't he just manipulated or take over her weapons? He also hs teh rings, yeah.....he kicks WWs ass in.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
hasnt he manipulated stone/rock before
Medusa is magical. And He manipulated the Source Wall which had it's own form of Tech in it.

quanchi112
The Sword won't mean much. He can reconsistute himself. The problem becomes how does he over come that huge Strength gap? I'd say Henshaw 6/10 due to versatility over raw power. Remember that she would be 20 times stronger and more durable. So he's going to have his work cut out for him. Not really. He can create multiple bodies all of which are stronger than she is.Originally posted by fangirl101
Wonder Woman is right under Superman in terms of strength. But when she uses her magical guantlets, She gains 20 times her strength and durability. that is an insane amount of power and durability. it's like fighting 20 wonder women rolled up in one. that is far more than Planet moving and shattering power. What are you talking about?Originally posted by vansonbee
So pretty much even without the rings for Henshaw, the same scenarios in play, and Henshaw take 10/10 still, but slower rate. He doesnt need the rings to dominate her. You are correct.

batdude123

Shut up. She loses badly. Get over it, nvr.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Shut up. She loses badly. Get over it, nvr. laughing out loud Everyone still calls her(him) nver. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Shut up. She loses badly. Get over it, nvr.
Reported.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Everyone still calls her(him) nver. laughing out loud reported.

batdude123
Reported.

Nothing will come of this report. Report away until you're blue in the face.

quanchi112
Nothing will come of this report. Report away until you're blue in the face. laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Diana gets raped rough and dirty...same way George Lucas & Steven Spielberg raped a good friend of mine...

weep

batdude123
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Diana gets raped rough and dirty...same way George Lucas & Steven Spielberg raped a good friend of mine...

weep

Hey Indy, you're looking pretty good tonight... haw-som

quanchi112

weep laughing out loud

It was the best of the series.

batdude123
laughing out loud

It was the best of the series.

crylaugh

Zack Fair
over

Avlon
Henshaw chokes Diana with her own invisible jet.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw chokes Diana with her own invisible jet.

She isn't using it in this fight. That wouldn't be smart against him now would it? smile

quanchi112
crylaugh What?

Indy was awesome. laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
reported.

Why report him when its the truth??? You don't fool anyone, well maybe some of the mods.

fangirl101
Why report him when its the truth??? You don't fool anyone, well maybe some of the mods.
Reported. there is some foolishness going on. Becuz anyone who thinks I'm someone I'm not is a fool. Now stop.

Endrict Nuul
Reported. there is some foolishness going on. Becuz anyone who thinks I'm someone I'm not is a fool. Now stop.

YES SIR!!! I mean ma'am....

Anways....Cyborg wins here.

Endrict Nuul
YES SIR!!! I mean ma'am....

Anways....Cyborg wins here.

Dont worry FG, I am reporting myself...

Reported... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
laughing out loud

It was the best of the series. I never took your opinions seriously before this post...but seriously, wtf is this shit? no expression

And Hank wins.

Badabing
Shut up. She loses badly. Get over it, nvr. Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Everyone still calls her(him) nver. laughing out loud Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Why report him when its the truth??? You don't fool anyone, well maybe some of the mods. Warned for flaming.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I never took your opinions seriously before this post...but seriously, wtf is this shit? no expression

And Hank wins. It was a joke.

laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
It was a joke.

laughing out loud It better have been. estahuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It better have been. estahuh I mean the guy is ancient anyways. I really didnt expect much.

Zack Fair
Nuke the Fridge!

Nihilist
Nuke the Fridge! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.