who is the strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
who is the strongest pokemon just a thought that came to my mind

Wil7
If I cared for pokemon like I did when I was 5, i would have an answer.

yungz22
i would just say mewtwo

Darth Raizen
That would have to be Arceus, as he is the God of the Pokemon universe.

yungz22
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
That would have to be Arceus, as he is the God of the Pokemon universe.

i dont know anything bout him so i cant disagree

Bada's Palin
Arceus, definitely.

Dark-Jaxx
Arceus, he created the Pokemon universe.

Behind him is Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh most likely.

Nemesis X
I never even heard of Arceus. Can anyone upload a pic or something of him?

Kero_Co
Dialga + Palkia>>>Lugia and Ho-oh. Maybe mewtwo as well, they are the physical incarnation of time and space afterall.

Kento
I'd say Mewtwo. Though Arceus is probably stronger.

King Kandy
Arceus, Dialga and Palkia. They are abstracts.

occultdestroyer
Arceus is 1st.
Mew comes a close 2nd.

dadudemon
No, Mezstovulgia is that strongest pokemon. It's a new pokemon that is the creator of the multiverse and other forms of reality that we can't comprehend. Each of it's base stats are infinity. It is supposed to be God in the pokemon universe.

Mezstovulgia sends Arceus types to different planes of reality that are fully contained but can be infinitely diverse. There's almost an infinite number of these planes of reality but they are all connected through Mezstovulgia. Pokemon are the inevitable outcome of these "creations". But not all planes have pokemon in them do ro the probabilities inherent of continuums.

There's not many details other than that. This pokemon is slated to be discovered in the next title release of Pokemon Platinum. We well only get to read about this one in a library and it still hasn't been revealed how the pokeverse knows about this pokemon.

yungz22
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, Mezstovulgia is that strongest pokemon. It's a new pokemon that is the creator of the multiverse and other forms of reality that we can't comprehend. Each of it's base stats are infinity. It is supposed to be God in the pokemon universe.

Mezstovulgia sends Arceus types to different planes of reality that are fully contained but can be infinitely diverse. There's almost an infinite number of these planes of reality but they are all connected through Mezstovulgia. Pokemon are the inevitable outcome of these "creations". But not all planes have pokemon in them do ro the probabilities inherent of continuums.

There's not many details other than that. This pokemon is slated to be discovered in the next title release of Pokemon Platinum. We well only get to read about this one in a library and it still hasn't been revealed how the pokeverse knows about this pokemon.

sniff sniff i smell bullshit

yungz22
mewtwo can also destroy and create the world

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by yungz22
mewtwo can also destroy and create the world

And this has been stated where?

yungz22
And this has been stated where?

in the first movie he was going to destroy the world and then create a new one where only pokemon live

Darth Raizen
in the first movie he was going to destroy the world and then create a new one where only pokemon live

You have a vid to confirm this? Tis been awhile since I've watched the movie.

yungz22
You have a vid to confirm this? Tis been awhile since I've watched the movie.

dont you remeber he hated the human race

Dark-Jaxx
in the first movie he was going to destroy the world and then create a new one where only pokemon live That's narrative hyperbole if I ever saw it dude. erm

Darth Raizen
dont you remeber he hated the human race

I need a vid. The closest thing that he's only done is nearly flooding the earth, from what I remember at least. That's about it.

Kento
in the first movie he was going to destroy the world and then create a new one where only pokemon live He wasn't literally going to destroy the planet. Just kill humans.

dadudemon
sniff sniff i smell bullshit

It's da troof!

braveheart

were did you get this info from?

Pyron_Express
Missinggo is the strongest being in the Pokeverse, but canonically Arceus is the strongest, followed by Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Missinggo is the strongest being in the Pokeverse, but canonically Arceus is the strongest, followed by Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
Missingno? He's weak and can be beaten by very weak pokemon. I don't see why you think he's so strong.

I mean, he isn't even the most damaging of the glitch pokemon, either. He's pretty harmless actually.

yungz22
mewtwo was able to create a huge storm just by spinning his hand

braveheart

can anyone tell me were u can c this info

yungz22
Originally posted by braveheart
can anyone tell me were u can c this info

he is lying that is bull because if it were true metszo whatever his name is would be on the cover of pokemon platinum and he is not it's giratina

Bada's Palin
mewtwo was able to create a huge storm just by spinning his hand

Dialga can **** up time smile

deathcon27
arceus not mewtwo or dialga or palkia becuz if arceus created them then he probably also has there powers and can easily destroy them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.