Shredder vs. Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Fight 1: Shredder
Nz5rx6o6Vt8

vs. Jason (Friday 2-4)

Fight 2: "Super" Shredder
TUhn4EZZ5ZM

vs. "Zombie" Jason (from Friday Part Vi and up)

Blinky
Haha, silly fight.

Well since Jason has been "killed" countless times (in every way known to man kind), I say Shredder can't kill him. Shedder could kick his ass for a bit but would grown tired eventually since Jason keeps coming back and back and back and back...

Pyron_Knight
You forget he was killed in Part 4 and buried for several years until a plot device revived him and he became the "Zombie Jason" I mentioned.

Blinky
Ummmm no Jason was already a zombie in Friday the 13th 2.... did you forget he drowned and died as a kid ? Jason is immune to death.

BruceSkywalker
Jason way too easy..

Even if Shredder slices and dices, all Jason will do is re make himself and eventually tear Shredder/SuperShredder apart

Pyron_Knight
He only drowned according to his completely insane mother. We see in Part 2 he has a whole little hut to himself where he lived.

Because a little boy with a hatchet can do more damage than an elite ninja..... Amazing.

Least I think the kid who KILLED Jason in 4 was using a hatchet.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Because a little boy with a hatchet can do more damage than an elite ninja..... Amazing.

Isn't the Shredder a samurai?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Isn't the Shredder a samurai?

Shredder is a Ninja who wears samurai garb

Blinky
He only drowned according to his completely insane mother. We see in Part 2 he has a whole little hut to himself where he lived.

So you say. Show me proof that he in fact did not die drowning (official proof)... because I've been a fan of these movies for a long time and not once do they say that Jason did not die drowning as a kid.

Least I think the kid who KILLED Jason in 4 was using a hatchet.

That kid did not kill Jason as Jason did come back in part VI. BTW he used a machete to "kill" Jason.

Pyron_Knight
He only came back to life when struck by lightning the proverbial spark of life as per Frankenstein. He was dead and buried for like what? Ten years or so?

Also Bruce, I'm pretty sure Shredder is a ninja... I can't remember the origin in the movies exactly though so not sure.

BruceSkywalker
He only came back to life when struck by lightning the proverbial spark of life as per Frankenstein. He was dead and buried for like what? Ten years or so?

Also Bruce, I'm pretty sure Shredder is a ninja... I can't remember the origin in the movies exactly though so not sure.

Yes he is ninja, but for some strange reason he loses a lot to the turtles..

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Yes he is ninja, but for some strange reason he loses a lot to the turtles..

Its because the turtles are the heroes they have to win laughing

Utrigita
If I recall correct he was killed/immobilised in the Jason-X movie by sufficiant firepower, Now I know that Shredder doesn't have the weapon that Kay-Em had but atleast it shows that with sufficiant force Jason can be at the least knocked out. That would count for a win to Shredder.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its because the turtles are the heroes they have to win laughing

Yes, thats true..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.