Magneto and Livewire vs black lighting and dr. polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
both in an open area like the streets or a city at full power

rox
now this has to spark someones interest

rox
bump

rox
bump again

DigiMark007
lol, "spark" interest.

Simultaneous Win/Fail.

no expression

rox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
lol, "spark" interest.

Simultaneous Win/Fail.

no expression

i'm lost

iceman24567
Hmmm Magneto has some uber feats compared to the others Livewire might just get her energy manipulated or absorbed. but Magneto could probably solo team 2.

rox
how would her powers get manipulated. mags can't control electrical energy. people who control electricity also control magnatism since magnetic energy is a child to electricity

Enyalus
Originally posted by rox
how would her powers get manipulated. mags can't control electrical energy.

Magneto has total control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Hell, he's been shown to even create wormholes - which is a rending of space-time.

He solos team two.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by rox
i'm lost
Originally posted by rox
now this has to spark someones interest

Spark interest. Spark. Check the combatants again.

Get it now?

Enyalus
Get it now?

I got it, Digi. And I thought you were very clever. wink

rox
Spark interest. Spark. Check the combatants again.

Get it now?

lol. stupid me. now i get it. i made a funny without knowing.

rox
Originally posted by Enyalus
Magneto has total control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Hell, he's been shown to even create wormholes - which is a rending of space-time.

He solos team two.

but still black lighting and livewire can do that.

rox
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmmm Magneto has some uber feats compared to the others Livewire might just get her energy manipulated or absorbed. but Magneto could probably solo team 2.

y does everyone believe mags is invincible. there r other mutants that are more powerful than he is

SevenShackles
Originally posted by rox
y does everyone believe mags is invincible. there r other mutants that are more powerful than he is

yup and their not in this fight.

Magneto is much better at what he does than Dr.Polaris and has alot more feats. simply it would come down to him killing Dr.Polaris while Livewire fights black lighting. does she win? does she get absorbed cuz she transforms into pure energy and black lightning can/could probly manipulate her? doesnt matter cuz all she is, is a distraction. stalling BL just long enough to make killing Dr.Polaris less of a hassle. when he is done he simply kills Black Lightning.

he can solo the team alone. having her just makes it quicker be it she dies or not. its not really gonna come down to some giant battle between two people who share the same powers. magneto uses his powers much better, he has explored the possibilities of his powers more and is not someone who shys away from ending a fight quickly.

MAGS FTW! smokin'

iceman24567
Originally posted by rox
y does everyone believe mags is invincible. there r other mutants that are more powerful than he is Magneto is above everybody in this thread by alot.

rox
ok

DigiMark007
Polaris has some high-end feats. He has thrown down with Superman, among others, not only stalemating him but draining and pummeling him. He also took on most of the JLA alone when he was possessed by the Joker (or something like that) and nearly reversed the earth's polarities simply by creating a gigantic maelstrom in an old Titans comic.

Mag's is the best in this fight, sure. But not in the stomp that people seem to think.

Enyalus
Mag's is the best in this fight, sure. But not in the stomp that people seem to think.

To quote Doc McCoy: "Where do you think sunlight comes from, eh? Stellar fusion, children, is born of the interaction between gravity and magnetism! Thank your various deities for the conflict in his soul....if those two elements ever reconcile -- well, there could be no practical limit to what he might accomplish...Magneto's province is the world as it is."

big grin

rox
but where do you think magnetism comes from

2damnloud
Originally posted by rox
but where do you think magnetism comes from

The variation of an electric field over time?

Premutos
In an normal fight? No idea. This is, however, what would happen in a comic book:

Livewire and Dr. Polaris are C-listers, so they don't actually matter and would cancel each other. It all comes down to Magneto (A-lister) vs Black Lighning (B-list material at the very best).

According to comic book rules B-list hero > A-list villain, so Team 2 wins. Magneto can't even use the minority advantage cause Black Lighning is a minority as well. There is nothing politically incorrect in a black guy beating up a jew, so yeah, definitely Team 2 wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Premutos
Livewire and Dr. Polaris are C-listers, so they don't actually matter and would cancel each other. It all comes down to Magneto (A-lister) vs Black Lighning (B-list material at the very best).

According to comic book rules B-list hero > A-list villain, so Team 2 wins. Magneto can't even use the minority advantage cause Black Lighning is a minority as well. There is nothing politically incorrect in a black guy beating up a jew, so yeah, definitely Team 2 wins.

LMAO. That was simply beautiful.

Premutos
Actually I find it rather sad. It shows how little respect comic book publishers have for both the characters and their readers' intelligence.

rox
Actually I find it rather sad. It shows how little respect comic book publishers have for both the characters and their readers' intelligence.

so are u saying bl should not be able to beat maggie

Premutos
Originally posted by rox
so are u saying bl should not be able to beat maggie

In a fight not going by comic book rules? Magneto would make MINCEMEAT out of Black Lightning.

But this is completely and utterly irrelevant.

Enyalus

Ah, but I like tragic irony. Hence the beauty. wink

And if you want to be technical, Jews control the world. And most writers are Jewish. Erik solos this with comic book rules or not.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by rox
so are u saying bl should not be able to beat maggie He might not be, but I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.