hercules vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
can class 100 colossus defeat the lion of olympus

Mindset
no

Bentley
Colossus gets scrapped.

Brutacus
Herc beats the big russian

Stoic
I thought this was done a few times

guy222
herc

Kasper Gutman
I can't see Colossus matching up well with Herc. Herc isn't just barely in the class 100 league and should have the strength advantage. But hand to hand Herc is pretty much peerless as a wrestler. In one fight with Thor, who was forbidden from using his hammer, Herc had the upperhand in the fight until Thor dropped a lightning bolt on him. Oh and Herc had been nonstop drunk for like weeks or maybe months during that fight with Thor. If that means anything : )

iceman24567
Herc is stronger than Colossus and he is better at hand to hand combat.

MIXEITUP
can someone tell me since when colossus became class 100? ge always was 70-80 i never remember him being 100

cloud102
Herc.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by MIXEITUP
can someone tell me since when colossus became class 100? ge always was 70-80 i never remember him being 100

A while ago, hes around 120-150 tons.

Endrict Nuul
Herc does takes this but Colossus is more durable.

gogogadgetgo
hercules. its like saying thor vs colossus in a slug fest. or hulk vs colossus...blah blah blah

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
A while ago, hes around 120-150 tons.

what?? when did that happened? did he get any upgrades or something? if he was that strong he would be able to ko omega red recently when they fought , if he was that strong his punches would actually effect WWH and do something to him

Brutacus
what?? when did that happened? did he get any upgrades or something? if he was that strong he would be able to ko omega red recently when they fought , if he was that strong his punches would actually effect WWH and do something to him

Wenn he matured, heck this ain't really new news.
He's been a 100 tonner for few years now.
Why would his punches have any effect against the hulk???

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by Brutacus
Wenn he matured, heck this ain't really new news.
He's been a 100 tonner for few years now.
Why would his punches have any effect against the hulk???

when juggernaut punched hulk we all saw blood comming out of his mouth , juggernaut is above class 100 but still if colossus was 120 his punches would make much more damage .. hell even strong guy was able to deliver a stronger punch then colossus , thats strange because until today i was sure that he is class 80 character he never really show amazing feats of strength

vansonbee
when juggernaut punched hulk we all saw blood comming out of his mouth , juggernaut is above class 100 but still if colossus was 120 his punches would make much more damage .. hell even strong guy was able to deliver a stronger punch then colossus , thats strange because until today i was sure that he is class 80 character he never really show amazing feats of strength
Juggernaunt even tho they stated he's in 100 class same as Colossu, I am sure he can go beyond it. Marvel just set a class of 100 for example that all

Brutacus

Dude read up on some comics you clearly don't seem to know what you talk about.
Strong guy 80 ton, he's at base 50 ton and that's iff he ain't 25 these day's heard some one say it haven't seen the proof so I say he's still 50 ton???
You even know what this guy's powers are???
You even know why he could deliver a better punch than colussus???

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by Brutacus
Dude read up on some comics you clearly don't seem to know what you talk about.
Strong guy 80 ton, he's at base 50 ton and that's iff he ain't 25 these day's heard some one say it haven't seen the proof so I say he's still 50 ton???
You even know what this guy's powers are???
You even know why he could deliver a better punch than colussus???

you dont have to be rude i am just saying that to this day i always thought colossus is calss 80, and tell me please where was it stated that he is class 100? or hell as you even said class 120 so you say now that he is stronger then namor sasquatch and hercules? really? can you provide any proof to that?

MIXEITUP
and i know he can absorb energy and deliver a devastating blow but considering the fact that colossus suppose to be almost twice stronger then him going by your statement... colossus punches should effect hulk

MIXEITUP
and again i will ask you to provide a proof for colossus being at class 120 as you claim or at least 100

ultimatethor
you dont have to be rude i am just saying that to this day i always thought colossus is calss 80, and tell me please where was it stated that he is class 100? or hell as you even said class 120 so you say now that he is stronger then namor sasquatch and hercules? really? can you provide any proof to that?

Hercules is an upper level class hundred character. Collosus being able to lift 120 tons in no way makes him stronger.

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Hercules is an upper level class hundred character. Collosus being able to lift 120 tons in no way makes him stronger.

ye you are right about that herc is far above 100

Pyron_Knight
Thing is stronger than Colossus by feats.

But anyway, Herc turns Piotr into a tin can.

vansonbee
and i know he can absorb energy and deliver a devastating blow but considering the fact that colossus suppose to be almost twice stronger then him going by your statement... colossus punches should effect hulk Colossus has strength, but delivering powerful punch is different.

Strong Guy absorb ton of kinetic energy from Hulk assault then release it back twice the strength plus speed of his punch add a factor.
example:
Weightlifter are stronger then Boxer, but delivering powerful punches goes to the Boxer because they train in speed and has medium strength to back it up

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by vansonbee
Colossus has strength, but delivering powerful punch is different.

Strong Guy absorb ton of kinetic energy from Hulk assault then release it back twice the strength plus speed of his punch add a factor.
example:
Weightlifter are stronger then Boxer, but delivering powerful punches goes to the Boxer because they train in speed and has medium strength to back it up

i know that strong guy punching harder in that case as we saw on hulks face that strong guys punch effected him while colossus couldnt do anything but as i was stating thats not a showing from class 120 (even if there isnt such a class roll eyes (sarcastic) ) , now if you look close at that fight you would be able to see that in some point beast got very mad at hulk and delivers him a flying kick and you could see hulk bleeding a little bit from that kick but of course we all know what he did to beast later.. but my point is that even beast was able to hit hulk harder then colossus ... if you say colossus is that strong his feats should backthat statement

P.S no one didnt provide yet any avidance that colossus is above class 100 or at least class 100

MIXEITUP
also lets throw the fact that colossus is all metal so he suppose to pack some really heavy punches if he is class 100 with all his metalic body he suppose to rock some ass and yet we saw that beast was able to hit harder then him.... sup with that?

vansonbee
also lets throw the fact that colossus is all metal so he suppose to pack some really heavy punches if he is class 100 with all his metalic body he suppose to rock some ass and yet we saw that beast was able to hit harder then him.... sup with that? Can you provide that scan of Beast, I read WWH at a store big grin

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can you provide that scan of Beast, I read WWH at a store big grin

well i am very sorry but i dont have a scanner .. but its in wwh x-men 2 if i am right beast yells something like leave those kids alone and delivering a flying jump kick you see blood flying from hulk and then in the next pannel you see hulk whipe some blood out of his mouth and sending beast to rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.