Cheezy Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
You are put through the Weapon X program. You have a healing factor on par with Wolverine and you are trained to be an expert in weaponry and hand to hand combat.

You advance as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and take part in a special project that includes Bruce Banner and Reed Richards to make the ultimate fighting machine.

You are infused with gamma radiation and the Uni-power. Hence you have 100 ton strength, enhanced durability and all the abilities of Captain Universe.

Clear the gauntlet, if you can.

1. Super Skrull
2. Sentry
3. Juggernaut
4. GL Hal
5. HP Doomsday
6. Exodus with Acolytes
7. God Cable
8. Silver Surfer
9. Thanos
10. Rune King Thor
11. Superman 1 Million

Darth Martin
Cheezy indeed........

golem370
People who are really knowable about comics characters strenghts and weakness could go far

geshien
Bump

DigiMark007
Nothing after #1 is assured. I'd like to think I'd personally get to HP DD with that power set, but it might be wishful thinking. God Cable should be at about 3 or 4, btw.

Zack Fair
I get pawned.

occultdestroyer
I would probably get beat by Juggs.

One things for sure: I would die against Superman 1M. Especially if it was Supes Prime 1M fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.