Hellboy vs Clover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Markus Corvinus
This versus title came to mind because Hellboy has a lot of experience fighting monsters, and no matter the size of the monster, he can't be underestimated.

Who wins this?

Darth Martin
Cloverfield

ragesRemorse
If it were the entire BPRD i'd say they could take the monster down, easily, but the monster's hatchlings would probably be to much for just Hellboy to manage.

Markus Corvinus
They weren't hatchlings, they were parasites, sort of like a flea is to a dog. In any case, you're probably right, those things were pretty vicious, even more vicious than the Samuel creatures from the first movie.

Dark-Jaxx
Unless Hellboy did some really badass and amazing shit in 2, he goes down hard.

Markus Corvinus
He'd have to be using the biggest and best bullets he has, seeing as Clover took everything we had for several hours and kept on coming.

ragesRemorse
the thing about hellboy is that his expertise lies in the realm of supernatural. It's very easy to say that he has giant killer bullets lol

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
They weren't hatchlings, they were parasites, sort of like a flea is to a dog. In any case, you're probably right, those things were pretty vicious, even more vicious than the Samuel creatures from the first movie.

parasites, hatchlings, same difference lol. I dont know though, i think one samuel could stomp a dozen of those cloverfield creatures.

Markus Corvinus
Could be, both were vicious, but the parasites seemed a lot faster, which could potentially be a big help for them.

NonSensi-Klown
Are you... are you serious?

Clovvie 10/10

Wil7
Cloverfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.