If you had $10,000?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
How and what will you spend it on?

dadudemon
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I don't know. I can't think of anything that I want for 10,000. Maybe invest it.

If you said a million, then we'd have a discussion.

Rogue Jedi
A round trip ticket to Trinidad. And an engagement ring.

juliwats119
Use if for business and charity, possiblly I will run a small school with it.

Lord Knightfa11
first i'd buy a few of the basic things that i have always had to do without because... well i'm relatively poor. Maybe a psp and an xbox. then i would invest/find a way to make money off of the rest.

Piggle Humsy

Moving myself to the states and starting a life there.

ScarletSpeed
I would buy some aids, and distribute it accordingly.

aw yeah, and some drugs.

Strangelove
How and what will you spend it on? I'd probably use most of it to help pay for school, and the rest to buy video games and music

Outbound
Pimped up bachelor pad longsmokes

The Pict
Trip to Tokyo

Sanctuary
Originally posted by The Pict
Trip to Tokyo

Lara

steverules
I'd get a time machine to send me back in time to 16 so I could do things sooooo much differently

cruel jedi
I would invest it in a small games console and games retail outlet stick out tongue

what a dream droolio

k1Lla441
1. i would give 2500 to my parents.

2. Spend 5000 on a tv and a ton of video games.

3. Do what ever with last 2500. Buy a cell phone, laptop, etc.

The Pict
Originally posted by Sanctuary

eek! Let's go! Start saving!

AbnormalButSane

A trip to Europe

Lara
really you dont wanna come to the uk no

The Pict
Originally posted by Lara

Sure she does

Lara
and your for the current political and financial issues at the moment ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Lara

No, I really do.

Ax3l
$10,000 isn't as much money as people make it out to be. I should know. I get it every April 22nd.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
$10,000 isn't as much money as people make it out to be. I should know. I get it every April 22nd.

I'd like to stab you in the eye right now.

Ax3l
Good, maybe that'll get me more free money.

AbnormalButSane
uhuh Sleep with your eyes open.

Ms Chelle
Go on a vacation with my family.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by The Pict
eek! Let's go! Start saving!
Will doez w00t

occultdestroyer
Actually, my parents gave me $10,000 as a belated birthday present.
I don't know what and where to spend it, so maybe I can get ideas from you guys. stick out tongue
Thinking of buying a white gold bullion or some jewelry.

Scythe
Wow. I need to make a "where would you rather cough" thread...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Wow. I need to make a "where would you rather cough" thread... I am right there with you.

dadudemon
Wait.

FIRST! I would give four f***in' thousand of it to the mother ****in' government. (Luxury tax/gift tax.)

THEN!....

I would buy some preparation H to sooth some of the pain! DAAAAMNIT!

Then, I would use the remaining $5996.34 (Because I would buy the extra big tube. heh.) to buy some monkey bars.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am right there with you. Mediocrity needs a rightious mention, doesn't it?

Rogue Jedi
Mediocrity needs a rightious mention, doesn't it? Sorry, I couldnt hear you, I was too busy putting on my knee high rubber bullshit resistant Jedi boots.

Scythe
Sorry, I couldnt hear you, I was too busy putting on my knee high rubber bullshit resistant Jedi boots. I don't think you understood my reference to this thread...

Rogue Jedi
I don't think you understood my reference to this thread... I THINK we are on the same page.....

Scythe
I THINK we are on the same page..... I hope so, hard to tell with you, no offense.

Rogue Jedi
I hope so, hard to tell with you, no offense. None taken, I know I am all over the place.

dadudemon
None taken, I know I am all over the place.

AHA!

Bisexual.

Rogue Jedi
Dude ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scythe
None taken, I know I am all over the place. I am all over the place? Your delusions of grandeur are quite implacable, can't help but to admire such inflation.

Rogue Jedi
I am all over the place? Your delusions of grandeur are quite implacable, can't help but to admire such inflation. Well you deserve a smily for that. Too bad there isn't a smily of a pot and kettle.

dadudemon
Dude ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

R u....

Pissing on someone?

Scythe
Right.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
R u....

Pissing on someone? Golden shower haermm

dadudemon
Golden shower haermm

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/piss.gif

Lord Knightfa11
eeewwwww

Robtard
I'd hire 20 illegal day-laborers to beat and rape RJ, then I'd invest the remaining $9,738.56 in Gold (it's value will be increasing).

Edit: Wait, I'd use $3,500.00 to have a drunken and drugged filled night on the town with TH, yeah, there'd be hookers too.

Ax3l
I like the first part.

Robtard
I like the first part.

RJ being beat and raped by illegal laborers, or my investing in Gold? If it's the former, I'd be happy to dip into the stash and buy you a bus or plane ticket, so you can witness.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd hire 20 illegal day-laborers to beat and rape RJ, then I'd invest the remaining $9,738.56 in Gold (it's value will be increasing).

Edit: Wait, I'd use $3,500.00 to have a drunken and drugged filled night on the town with TH, yeah, there'd be hookers too.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll just invest it on some jewelry, something that can store the wealth IYKWIM.

Robtard
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll just invest it on some jewelry, something that can store the wealth IYKWIM.

Be smarter to invest in gold (or silver) ingots/bars/coins etc. You'll be paying more for the aesthetics of the jewelry, ounce per ounce, which you may not get back as a return.

Rogue Jedi
I'd hire 20 illegal day-laborers to beat and rape RJ

. I am strapped. Big time.

I like the first part. Of COURSE you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
I am strapped. Big time.

I doubt you carry 20 bullets on you, this is also disregarding your hit/miss ratio and the illegal laborers' inherent ability to dodge bullets.

So yeah, you're getting beat and raped, maybe not by all 20, but a beat-rape you'll be receiving, Ax3l as my witness.

dadudemon
I doubt you carry 20 bullets on you, this is also disregarding your hit/miss ratio and the illegal laborers' inherent ability to dodge bullets.

So yeah, you're getting beat and raped, maybe not by all 20, but a beat-rape you'll be receiving, Ax3l as my witness.

Dude, he's referring to a a dildo, not a gun.

AC/DC'S_LVR
hmm Pens season tickets, tickets to an AC/DC concert and a day w/ Sid

=Tired Hiker=

In a world where all hope seems lost, I relish in delight knowing that Robtard would include me in on this. It warms my inner fuzzy. happy

Bicnarok

~Wålshy~
Give it to charity.

Bicnarok

=Tired Hiker=

My responsible side would put it toward paying off bills and such, but the wild me would buy a ton of coke and strippers, like Robtard said.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
In a world where all hope seems lost, I relish in delight knowing that Robtard would include me in on this. It warms my inner fuzzy. happy

Damn, that would sound awesome if Don Lafontaine said it; he'd dead though.

Slay
I'd put it in my 'drugs & liquor'-fund, so I don't have to worry about that for the next year or so.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Slay
I'd put it in my 'drugs & liquor'-fund, so I don't have to worry about that for the next year or so.

Oh, you mean the next month or so. eek! big grin

Rogue Jedi

So yeah, you're getting beat and raped, maybe not by all 20, but a beat-rape you'll be receiving, Ax3l as my witness. All I gotta do is hold out a buncha shovels and they will forget all about me haermm Get it?

Leo.M
I'd put it in my savings account. tongue_ss

gefallen_engel
I would pay off my car loan

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'd put it in my savings account. tongue_ss responsible **** no expression

Rogue Jedi
I'd put it in my savings account. tongue_ss mad

AC/DC'S_LVR

Bicnarok
I'd put it in my savings account. tongue_ss

So the bank can blow it on the shares lottery

Rogue Jedi
PS3, XBOX 360, HDTV, round trip ticket to Trinidad, engagement ring.......updated version yes

gefallen_engel
I still would pay off my car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.