Neji vs Gaara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
This fight will take place in the chunin exan arena. Everyone has all of there abilities. Who wins?

yungz22
gaara. neji isn't fast or powerful enough to get past the sand

Dark-Jaxx
Gaara, Neji doesn't have a single move which will allow him to hit Gaara.

Wil7
The only possible move that might hit Gaara is rotation, and Gaara won't be near neji at all. Possibly the last 64 hits on 8 trigrams 64 palms, but the sand shield will be protecting him. But besides that, Gaara wins.

Terryc250
Which Gaara? And which Neji?

Wil7
Best gaara and neji.

Terryc250
Kazekage Gaara would curb Neji with a gesture

Kento
Any Gaara should beat any Neji. Neji doesn't have the ability to get pass the sand.

Wil7
I am just curious, when you say any gaara can beat any neji, does that mean baby gaara can beat jounin neji?

Dark-Jaxx
Yes.

Wil7
laughing That's funny.

Slaanesh
Gaara would win..he can just suck neji into the ground..

BTW..is there a sasuke vs gaara thread??i can't find it..

Wil7
Not that I know of. Why don't you start one. I will post on there.

Terryc250
Jounin Neji would beat that Genin Gaara in the chuunin exams.

Slaanesh
i never created a thread..i don't intend to ever created one..

Wil7
Why.

By the way Terry, I have two things to say:

1. Explain why jounin neji would beat genin gaara.

2. Your Sephiroth picture is awesome.

Kento
Originally posted by Terryc250
Jounin Neji would beat that Genin Gaara in the chuunin exams. Even as a Jounin doesn't have a way past the sand from any era Gaara. He doesn't have the speed of Lee w/gates, and he doesn't have a piercing attack like Chidori. All he has is taijutsu without the speed to bypass the sand and Kaiten. All of which would do nothing.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Kento
Even as a Jounin doesn't have a way past the sand from any era Gaara. He doesn't have the speed of Lee w/gates, and he doesn't have a piercing attack like Chidori. All he has is taijutsu without the speed to bypass the sand and Kaiten. All of which would do nothing.

Yeah but lee without opening the gates but only removing his weights was able to hit gaara. Personally i believe that Neji now wud be faster than that and hence wud be able to hit genin gaara. That being said, neji wud only need one hit to take gaara out(genin)

Kento
Gaara would also be blocked by the sand armor though. Just like Kidomaru was blocked by his armor. Neji also doesn't hit with the same force Lee does so I don't see him breaking it. Though I don't think Neji is as fast as Lee movement wise. He's just able to react to those speeds.

ultimatethor
Well nejis 64 hits was able to break kidomarus armor. So i think he can break genin gaara level armor. And if he is able to do that, its over for gaara.

Kento
Gaara > Kidomaru during that time period. When it comes to defense any Gaara will always be > Kidomaru though. Neji wouldn't have time to hit Gaara more than a few times anyway. Not enough to break the armor even if he could get pass the sand. Cause the sand would be there before he could get off more than one or two hits.

ultimatethor
Well i dont know. 64 hits seems to be pretty fast and i have always assumed that when neji gets u within his divination field u cant escape it.

Kento
It's not like the sand would magically disappear. It would still protect him even if it was something you couldn't get out of. And without weights Lee was barley moving faster than the sand at first that it was able to stop him a couple of times from hitting Gaara. I don't see how Neji could get in very many hits before the sand was there if he could move faster than the sand. If anything he'd probably only have enough time to break the sand armor before he'd have to dodge or something. But that's a big if. Then he'd have to try again. Though it would use up a lot of Gaara's chakra. Or Gaara could just put that shield around him that Sasuke couldn't get through without Chidori and transform. Then Neji wouldn't be able to do anything to the shield or when he's in a transformed state.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Wil7
Why.

By the way Terry, I have two things to say:

1. Explain why jounin neji would beat genin gaara.

2. Your Sephiroth picture is awesome.

Simply because Genin Lee was able to do that much to Genin Gaara, Jounin Lee should beable to beat Genin Gaara without much difficulty, although we haven't seen much from Jounin Neji, assuming that he has improved to the level of a Jounin, with speed, power, etc i'd say he can take Genin Gaara on.

Kento
Originally posted by Terryc250
Simply because Genin Lee was able to do that much to Genin Gaara, Jounin Lee should beable to beat Genin Gaara without much difficulty, although we haven't seen much from Jounin Neji, assuming that he has improved to the level of a Jounin, with speed, power, etc i'd say he can take Genin Gaara on. Lee's shown the speed to do it though along with a move to amp his speed. And his physical strength is above Neji's so he can break the sand armor easier. Plus armor can block Neji's attacks while also Gaara has the transformed state and the huge shield that Sasuke couldn't punch through he can use to protect himself.

Neji has probably improved in speed and power but we don't know anything really about what he can do.

Terryc250
And Gaara controls sand through chakra, and Neji disrupts or cuts off chakra flow, hell Genin Neji was able to kill Kidou by sending his chakra back into the line that was connected to Kidou.

If Jounin Neji fought Genin Gaara, he'd keep disrupting Gaara's chakra in his sand, and eventually he'll reach Gaara.

Kento
You know...I never thought about that. Could he disrupt the sand like how he was able to cut through the webs?

Terryc250
Yeah my guess would be that Neji would cut off Gaara's chakra in the sand, that would take Gaara's control off it for momentarily, if its just Genin Gaara, Jounin Neji should beable to defeat him. Assuming that Jounin Neji's speed is about Genin Lee's speed without weights.

Dark-Jaxx
Neji can disrupt the Chakra circulatory system sure, but hitting the chakra points, actual PHYSICAL spots in the body in Narutoverse, but has he ever shown to be able to disrupt raw, immaterial chakra?

Terryc250
Kidoumaru's webs/arrows, he killed Kidoumaru by sending his own chakra down kidoumaru's arrow.

And the time kidoumaru had Neji webbed up, he cut off the chakra in the webs so that he was able to escape the webbing, then gave him the divine hits or whatever.

yungz22
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Well nejis 64 hits was able to break kidomarus armor. So i think he can break genin gaara level armor. And if he is able to do that, its over for gaara.

i doubt garra would be able to get close because that sand is to much for him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.