Batman Villians vs Spider-Man Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Reason: to see which villians are top in comic history. Week of prep.

Batman Villians:
Joker
Two-Face
Mr.Freeze
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane(with venom)
Man-Bat
Lady Shiva
Mad Hatter
Hush
Killer Croc
Clayface
Firefly
Mr. Zsasz

vs
Spider-Man Villians:
Green Goblin
Tombstone
Doc Ock
Kraven
Rhino
Vulture
Black Cat
Jackal
The Lizard
Sandman
Carnage
Hammerhead
who wins?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Indestructible
Reason: to see which villians are top in comic history. Week of prep.

Batman Villians:
Joker
Two-Face
Mr.Freeze
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane(with venom)
Man-Bat
Lady Shiva
Mad Hatter
Hush
Killer Croc
Clayface
Firefly
Mr. Zsasz

vs
Spider-Man Villians:
Green Goblin
Tombstone
Doc Ock
Kraven
Rhino
Vulture
Black Cat
Jackal
The Lizard
Sandman
Carnage
Hammerhead
who wins? I don't get this. Week of prep and who attack who on which grounds? The attacker get disadvantage.

-so each side know each other power set?

Indestructible
Originally posted by vansonbee
I don't get this. Week of prep and who attack who on which grounds? The attacker get disadvantage.

-so each side know each other power set?

yes they know what there up agianst. The fight Gotham. You think of whos fighting who. Then Answer

occultdestroyer
Carnage would be the last man standing IMO

vansonbee
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4070/batmanvsspidermanvillaijj0.th.pnghttp://img385.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Here the link to my excel sheet I made comparing Villains in face off.
All villains has their equipments
Joker handgun and acid flower
Two-face handgun
Lady Shiva ninja-starand dagger
Hush his his guns
Mr. Zsasz always come with his trusty knife big grin
Green Goblin flying glider and bombs
Rest of villains don't got anything much laughing

I say Spiderman team wins 7/10 of encounter

Pyron_Knight
Poor Batman villains.

TheBadguy
After thinking about it, I don't think Spidey's villians can beat Joker and Ras with prep in Gotham. Carnage could be a problem, he'd most likely just kill half of both teams.

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheBadguy
After thinking about it, I don't think Spidey's villians can beat Joker and Ras with prep in Gotham. Carnage could be a problem, he'd most likely just kill half of both teams.
Clayface and Firefly does pretty way without Batman PIS

Bouboumaster
Spidey's

The Pict
Batman's due to prep, Ra's is a billionaire right?

Brutacus
Originally posted by The Pict

Iff it's norman osborn issn't he also very rich.

Dark-Jaxx
Query:

Where the fvck is Venom!? no expression

Wei Phoenix
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4070/batmanvsspidermanvillaijj0.th.pnghttp://img385.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Here the link to my excel sheet I made comparing Villains in face off.
All villains has their equipments
Joker handgun and acid flower
Two-face handgun
Lady Shiva ninja-starand dagger
Hush his his guns
Mr. Zsasz always come with his trusty knife big grin
Green Goblin flying glider and bombs
Rest of villains don't got anything much laughing

I say Spiderman team wins 7/10 of encounter

Hey do you remember when I swore vengeance against you for correcting me?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by The Pict

Lol?

Carnage, when ot soloing, do it almost?

What they would do, with prep, against these mofoes?

Nemesis X
There's 13 Batman villains and 12 Spiderman villains. There's one villain missing. Add Venom.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nemesis X
There's 13 Batman villains and 12 Spiderman villains. There's one villain missing. Add Venom.

It would be overkill

It already is, in fact.

Cavalier
Batman's, thanks to prep.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Cavalier
Batman's, thanks to prep.

How?

Team Spideys have Doc Ock and Green Goblin! Doc Ock is one brillant dude!

But anyway
Have they an answer to Carnage or Sandman!?

Don't forget that most of the guys in Spideys team oneshot nearly anyone in Batman's

Allankles
With Prep Bats villains would run it close but they're not getting time to set traps in this scenario so Spidey's team takes this 7/10.

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair I seem to recall Clayface overpowering Powergirl and pushing her through a building in Infinite Crisis...

Cavalier
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How?

Team Spideys have Doc Ock and Green Goblin! Doc Ock is one brillant dude!

But anyway
Have they an answer to Carnage or Sandman!?

Don't forget that most of the guys in Spideys team oneshot nearly anyone in Batman's How do they put down Clayface? Freeze? Firefly?

iceman24567
To many extremely smart people on team 1 side for any kind of prep team two will be walking into joker gas, Mr. Freezes guns, Bombs and Clayface is no joke. Joker, Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul and Bane are too smart to be beaten easily they win 6/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
To many extremely smart people on team 1 side for any kind of prep team two will be walking into joker gas, Mr. Freezes guns, Bombs and Clayface is no joke. Joker, Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul and Bane are too smart to be beaten easily they win 6/10 I' m sorry this kind of line up against each other. Both side having prep and one side has greater power-set. Now all the fan boys can only make assumptions. That it, Anyways Firefly/Mr.Freeze/Clayface leads the Bat Villains, Carnage loses to these 3 too
durband

iceman24567
I' m sorry this kind of line up against each other. Both side having prep and one side has greater power-set. Now all the fan boys can only make assumptions. That it, Anyways Firefly/Mr.Freeze/Clayface leads the Bat Villains, Carnage loses to these 3 too
durband The prep gives team 1 the win in my opinion without it they probably lose.

vansonbee
The prep gives team 1 the win in my opinion without it they probably lose. Both side has prep, not team one itself. Even with some prep+team 2 power-set is too great for team one. rolling on floor laughing

Mindset
Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Kraven( not really)

can hold their own in the prep department

SIAFON
THIS IS TO LOPSIDED A FIGHT, SPIDEYS VILLAINS WINS THIS EASY.
THE RHINO IS TO STRONG FOR ANYONE IN BAT'S STABLE TO DEAL WITH. NEXT CLAYFACE IS OUTCLASSED BY SANDMAN. CARNAGE IS A WILD CARD BUT THE RULES ARE HE IS ON THIS TEAM SO DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THAT. THAT ARGUMENT WORKS FOR THE JOKER AS WELL. CROC AND MAN BAT ARE ALSO WILD CARDS, BUT THE LIZARD IS STRONGER AND MORE FERREL. KRAVEN DOC OCK THE GOBLIN, AND THE JACKLE HAVE GREAT STRATIGIC MINDS AS WELL. WHICH LETS RHINO CARNAGE AND TOMBSTONE THE THE HEAVY HITTERS. HAMMER HEAD AND THE VULTURE ARE JUST ICING. WHILE BLACK CAT IS CUNNING AND AGILE AS WELL. i BELIEVE THAT SPIDEYS GUYS WIN THIS

Indestructible
Originally posted by SIAFON
THIS IS TO LOPSIDED A FIGHT, SPIDEYS VILLAINS WINS THIS EASY.
THE RHINO IS TO STRONG FOR ANYONE IN BAT'S STABLE TO DEAL WITH. NEXT CLAYFACE IS OUTCLASSED BY SANDMAN. CARNAGE IS A WILD CARD BUT THE RULES ARE HE IS ON THIS TEAM SO DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THAT. THAT ARGUMENT WORKS FOR THE JOKER AS WELL. CROC AND MAN BAT ARE ALSO WILD CARDS, BUT THE LIZARD IS STRONGER AND MORE FERREL. KRAVEN DOC OCK THE GOBLIN, AND THE JACKLE HAVE GREAT STRATIGIC MINDS AS WELL. WHICH LETS RHINO CARNAGE AND TOMBSTONE THE THE HEAVY HITTERS. HAMMER HEAD AND THE VULTURE ARE JUST ICING. WHILE BLACK CAT IS CUNNING AND AGILE AS WELL. i BELIEVE THAT SPIDEYS GUYS WIN THIS You dont think BANE could beat Rhino laughing ur a tard

Mindset
Rhino was taking it to the Wrecking Crew

Indestructible
Originally posted by Mindset
Rhino was taking it to the Wrecking Crew
Wrecking Crew are no comparison to bane dude

Warrior18

no expression

vansonbee
Your no comparison to shit
shit > You

Rhino > Wrecking Crew > Bane in strength

iceman24567
Your no comparison to shit
shit > You

Rhino > Wrecking Crew > Bane in strength Wow impressive debating no expression. Freeze has his Gun in this plus prep how can anybody on the Spiderman villain team resist being frozen?

vansonbee
Wow impressive debating no expression. Freeze has his Gun in this plus prep how can anybody on the Spiderman villain team resist being frozen?
okay Freeze is big deal, he freeze one guy, what about the rest of spidy Villains? Some of them can even multitask Batman villain with ease....

Don't tell me your gonna agree Rhino < to Bane in seriousness. He not even 1/5 as strong as Rhino

iceman24567
Joker Gas will have Rhino on the floor laughing.

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Query:

Where the fvck is Venom!? no expression

TheBadguy
I still don't see Ras and Joker losing in Gotham with prep

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I still don't see Ras and Joker losing in Gotham with prep They have high chance because of prep, doesn't mean the other guys can't prep too?

Both side have too many characters to compare. This is more of your opinion stretch pick.

Draco69
Ra's A Ghul took down both the JLA and JSA with prep....

erm

Nestical
spidey villians take the majority

Mindset
Originally posted by Draco69
Ra's A Ghul took down both the JLA and JSA with prep....

erm Well to be fair JLA/JSA are chumps.

Except Kyle, ofc.

redhotrash
Green Goblin and Doc Ock could really rally their team, both have experience keeping supervillains with big egos in check. Hell a lot of the people on there have worked with him at one point or another. That said, 4-5 people on the Spider-Man side could give a good amount of trouble by themselves to like 3-4 people from the Batman side at a time.
Batman's side cant match the airpower that Norman brings either, for whatever thats worth.
On a side note, Rhino is is absurdly strong. I have doubts that Mr. Freeze COULD freeze him in place. People focus on him being chumped bu the Hulk or even Silver Surfer, which is nothing to be ashamed of.

SIAFON
BANE'S UPPER STRENGTH LEVEL IS AROUND 5 TONS, AND I'M STRECHING IT SAYING THAT. THE RHINO FIGHTS THE HULK, HE IS STRENGTH LEVEL IS AROUND 70 TONS. SO HOW WITHOUT PREP TIME IS BANE GOING TO WIN THIS FIGHT. NOTHING IN THE DESCRIPTION SAID A THING ABOUT PREP TIME.

Darth Martin
Straight up fight: Parker's
W/ prep: Wayne's

iceman24567
Dude each team gets a week of prep chill out.

SIAFON
DOC OCK TOOK ON THE FANTASTIC FOUR, THE HULK, GHOST RIDER, SPIDERMAN, AND DEATHLOCK. I GUESS NORMAN IS AN IDIOT, AND EVEN THOUGH KRAVEN WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT SPIDERMAN'S SPIDER SENSE, AND NEGATE IT TO CATCH HIM, HE IS A IDIOT TOO. THIS ISN'T TO TAKE AWAY FROM BAT'S VILLIANS BUT IN A FIGHT PREP TIME OR NOT THE ABILITY TO USE THE RHINO IS INDISPENSIBLE. I HAVEN'T EVEN MENTION CARNAGE, NOT ONE OF BATS VILLIANS COULD HURT HIM. HE HAS TOO MANY ADVANTAGES. GAS WON'T WORK, HE AS STRONG AS VENOM, HE CAN ATTACK MULTIPLE TARGETS AT ONCE, AND HIS SYMBIOTE EVEN TOOK OVER THE SILVER SURFER ONCE. SO EVEN IF CASSIDY DIES IN THE FIGHT THE SYMBIOTE WOULD JUST FIND THE STRONGEST HOST IT COULD AND ADD TO THAT PERSONS ABILITIES. FOR SPIDEY'S VILE VILLIANOUS TEAM. AND WHEN RA'S TOOK DOWN THE JLA/JSA HE USED BATMANS PLANS TO DO IT. HE DIDNT' FIGURE IT OUT BRUCE DID.

iceman24567
Those caps are annoying as hell it hurts to read what you type. Anyways Mr. Freeze with prep will be too much for team one and please Ra's al Ghoul is number one in the prep department here. Oh plus Bane usually counters Batman's prep he usually loses but come on it's Batman no expression.

SIAFON
Why are you giving Mr. Freeze so much credit; The Rhino, Carnage, heck even Tombstone could take him out. Ra's is so good in the prep department, why did he need Batman's files to take out the JLA and the JSA? Norman Osbourne, and the Vulture controlling the skies keeps everything in their favor. There is no answer for Carnage, and Sandman, Dr. Octopus' reach will drive the others crazy as well. Then there is the fact that when facing Spidey who flies by the seat of his pants letting his spider sense guide him. They can plan and improvise, when all else fails turn loose Carnage, and the Lizard. Kraven and the Black Cat will be manning the shadows, with Norman cackling like crazy.

vansonbee
Those caps are annoying as hell it hurts to read what you type. Anyways Mr. Freeze with prep will be too much for team one and please Ra's al Ghoul is number one in the prep department here. Oh plus Bane usually counters Batman's prep he usually loses but come on it's Batman no expression.
NO POINT ADDING PREP WHEN THERE A TEAM THIS BIG FIGHTING EACH OTHER.

haha evil face I still can't believe that guy said Bane stronger then Rhino... Rhino busted deadpool ankles for GOD SAKE at 5 inches lolz

Premutos
Joker Gas will have Rhino on the floor laughing.

Yeah, probably at the guy who said that Bane was stronger than him. laughing

Anyway, this is pretty much a curbstomp in Spidey villains' favour.

Draco69
Um, no.

Does anyone know who Ra's A Ghul is?

He's basically DC's Dr. Doom.

This man has is own friggin' country, a vast terrorist worldwide organization that's several hundred years old, a networking system that extends to every assassin, terrorist and criminal kabal.

With a week of prep, the Spidey villains get horribly curbstomped.

Ra's A Ghul could simply call in an army of Man-bats. Or have nuke dropped on them. Or employ one his numerous scientific geniuses to depower the Spidey villains.

They don't stand a chance.

Pyron_Knight
Oh great Badick prep wank.
Ra's is a joke. He couldn't take 1/10 out of anyone here so now he has to send an army to do it. An army he's never sent to kill anyone at any time.
What a lame ass chump.

Draco69
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Oh great Badick prep wank.
Ra's is a joke. He couldn't take 1/10 out of anyone here so now he has to send an army to do it. An army he's never sent to kill anyone at any time.
What a lame ass chump.

Ra's A Ghul is the leader of the League of Assassins.

He kills people all the time.

It's kinda his career choice....

Seriously, with prep, Ra's A Ghul smites the Spidey Villains.

vansonbee

Seriously, with prep, Ra's A Ghul smites the Spidey Villains. how the fvck we gonna add prep to this big team battle? I can only see battle stats in this assumption battle. : / sad

Mindset
Um, no.

Does anyone know who Ra's A Ghul is?

He's basically DC's Dr. Doom.

This man has is own friggin' country, a vast terrorist worldwide organization that's several hundred years old, a networking system that extends to every assassin, terrorist and criminal kabal.

With a week of prep, the Spidey villains get horribly curbstomped.

Ra's A Ghul could simply call in an army of Man-bats. Or have nuke dropped on them. Or employ one his numerous scientific geniuses to depower the Spidey villains.

They don't stand a chance. You did not just compare Ra's to Dr. Doom.

Tell me I read that wrong.

Pyron_Knight

Okay then. Name one superhero who Ra's has targetted and succeeded in killing.
If he's going to take out Carnage and the rest he better be sending mid-tiers at least.

Premutos

Not if Doc Ock and the Green Goblin have something to say in the matter. Those 2 are not dimwitted either nor they lack resources.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mindset
You did not just compare Ra's to Dr. Doom.

Tell me I read that wrong.

In terms of character qualities, yes, they're essentially the same.

However, Dr. Doom is obviously superior in overall power, prep, etc.

Draco69
Originally posted by Premutos
Not if Doc Ock and the Green Goblin have something to say in the matter. Those 2 are not dimwitted either nor they lack resources.

They're smart but they don't have the resources Ra' A Ghul has.

Magic, tech, alien technology.

Most recently, Ra' A Ghul has even been seen spell-slinging.

The Spidey Villains have no defense against magic much less the resources that Ra' A Ghul has.

Draco69
Okay then. Name one superhero who Ra's has targetted and succeeded in killing.
If he's going to take out Carnage and the rest he better be sending mid-tiers at least.

How about Black Adam?

erm

He took him down with prep for interfering with his country's business affairs.

He tortured him, studied him, and was finally freed by the JSA (who was also taken down).

At the end of story, Ra' A Ghul had a small shard of the Rock of Eternity which he presumably plans to use one day.

Mindset

However, Dr. Doom is obviously superior in overall power, prep, etc. As long as you know who's better.

Although really they are not the same, aside from a few similarities.

Premutos
But wouldn't the Green Goblin have access to the US Goverment resources, he being in charge of the Thunderbolts and all? Possibly including SHIELD's and the Initiative's?

If Ra's calls in an army of Man-bats GG is gonna be sending in the T-Bolts, that's for sure.

Pyron_Knight
How about Black Adam?

erm

He took him down with prep for interfering with his country's business affairs.

He tortured him, studied him, and was finally freed by the JSA (who was also taken down).

At the end of story, Ra' A Ghul had a small shard of the Rock of Eternity which he presumably plans to use one day.

All I can say is I feel sorry for Adam and the JSA for being jobbed out to a street-leveler's organization.

Draco69
Originally posted by Premutos
But wouldn't the Green Goblin have access to the US Goverment resources, he being in charge of the Thunderbolts and all? Possibly including SHIELD's and the Initiative's?

If Ra's calls in an army of Man-bats GG is gonna be sending in the T-Bolts, that's for sure.

The Thunderbolts are a good resource for GG.

However, SHIELD and the Initiative isn't on GG's call list. His rank ain't that high.

Ra' A Ghul regularly employs supervillains. So he has quite the picking.

SIAFON
Ra's is not DC's Doom, Lex is.

tsscls
Poor Batman villains.
Agree

Nestical

However, Dr. Doom is obviously superior in overall power, prep, etc.

youre trying to convince people Ra's has this in the bag?are you fvcking serious?youre right your mission in an impossible one laughing

Silent Guardian
Spidey's villains own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.