Happy Halloween!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Halloween is rapidly approaching. How many of you are, or have friends that are, doing something or dressing up as someone comic-related?

I'll be going as Clark Kent/Superman - I'm wearing a business suit half unbuttoned atop a Superman T-Shirt and some costume glasses.

I have one friend that is seriously considering going as Poison Ivy, another who is going as Harley Quinn.

With the massive success of The Dark Knight, I expect to see lots of Joker wannabes.

I'll have pictures once Halloween approaches a bit more, and if anyone else has any, add 'em! Feel free to blur out the face if you feel it's necessary, but add the pictures anyways!

How about Digi? We've seen him as Thor and the Doctor - has he any plans for an impressive Halloween?

Endrict Nuul
Digi is going as this for Halloween....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370633&highlight=halloween+forumid%3A95

Endrict Nuul
I am going as Punisher.

Philosophía
I am going as myself.

DigiMark007
Nice idea Soljer, but yeah, it's been done. Use the link Nuul provided.

And I look forward to pics. I'm considering Alan Scott, but only if I have somewhere to go this year, which doesn't always happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.