world war Hulk vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The Hulk, having his family killed in an explosion, comes too earth with the alien army, for revenge. During the trio, they pass through a wormhole, and come out in the DC universe. When they arive at Earth, many of the earth's superhero's are unrecognizable; making it easier for the hulk to go too war. They attack Metropolis, and the JLA intervine. Who wins?

MASHALLA

Stoic
Which characters make up for the JLA roster?

kazablanka

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Stoic
Which characters make up for the JLA roster?
The originals. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), The Flash, Hawkgirl, Wonder woman, and Martian Manhunter.

Nihilist
combined they'd be too much for hulk

PRAYERRUN
and his army too?

iceman24567
Jla stomp.

Nihilist
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
and his army too? if its the army from planet hulk,they seemed like cannon fodder to me

Stoic
The originals. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), The Flash, Hawkgirl, Wonder woman, and Martian Manhunter.

Looks to me like King Hulk would contend with Superman, and Wonder Woman, while the Warbound would take on the rest... I believe that there was a Brood warrior amongst the Warbound, and with it on King Hulks side, Hawkgirl, and Batman would be converted to Brood warriors via infection.

iceman24567
Wally, John and The Martian would wreck the warbound.

remy_balboa

psycho gundam
is meik there? shifty

anyway, imo this would be the same as when they fought eiling, but way more epic.

instead of stark's laser (somehow) ending the violence, it would be a beat up superman with a phantom zone projector instead. he would want to give hulk some sort of piece.

wolvertooth7

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is meik there? shifty

anyway, imo this would be the same as when they fought eiling, but way more epic.

instead of stark's laser (somehow) ending the violence, it would be a beat up superman with a phantom zone projector instead. he would want to give hulk some sort of piece.

I thought that outside help was forbidden, the phantom zone projector isn't part of Clarks usual equipment.

Stoic
Originally posted by wolvertooth7

Is there something wrong with you?

Endrict Nuul
JLA stomps.

beastyboy

SOMOOCH

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wally, John and The Martian would wreck the warbound.

You don't need the other two Wally would be enough

PRAYERRUN
guys, according to the comics, Hulk beat the Avengers, AND the Fantastic Four.

Endrict Nuul
guys, according to the comics, Hulk beat the Avengers, AND the Fantastic Four.

And Xmen, Strange and many more.

Allankles
He beat the heavy hitters like strange by deception. Strange wanted to help him and he smashed his hands when Strange became tangible otherwise there's nothing Hulk could have done there. Before Strange let his guard down he told Hulk he could destroy him easily, but being a good guy he preferred to talk and resolve things peacefully. Hulk betrayed his trust when Strange let his guard down.

And the Zom fight, Zom was owning Hulk until Strange realized there were innocent bystanders and started fighting against Zom, Hulk took him then.

The only real heavyweight he faced on Earth was Sentry and that was a stalemate. Facing Supes, WW and MM at the same time? Arguably those guys could stalemate him one on one. These guys have fought and taken on multiversal demons, angels, entities, abstracts one on one, all of them plus Wally and GL turns this into a one sided stomp..

Zack Fair
WWH crawls back to the pages of Planet Hulk with a sore ass.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
WWH crawls back to the pages of Planet Hulk with a sore ass. from all the shitting he will be doing on the jla wink

but seriously, hulk loses respectfully. not a stomp though.

The Pict
JLA stomp.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Pict
JLA stomp. they didn't stomp eiling, a hulk parallel.

Stoic
Originally posted by Allankles
He beat the heavy hitters like strange by deception. Strange wanted to help him and he smashed his hands when Strange became tangible otherwise there's nothing Hulk could have done there. Before Strange let his guard down he told Hulk he could destroy him easily, but being a good guy he preferred to talk and resolve things peacefully. Hulk betrayed his trust when Strange let his guard down.

And the Zom fight, Zom was owning Hulk until Strange realized there were innocent bystanders and started fighting against Zom, Hulk took him then.

The only real heavyweight he faced on Earth was Sentry and that was a stalemate. Facing Supes, WW and MM at the same time? Arguably those guys could stalemate him one on one. These guys have fought and taken on multiversal demons, angels, entities, abstracts one on one, all of them plus Wally and GL turns this into a one sided stomp..

Dr. Strange can say what he wants to, but back when he sent the Hulk to the crossroads (which was his only option) the Hulk was handing him and the Avengers East and West Coast their collective ass'. In fact the Hulk was tearing through Stranges best defenses like a knife through butter, which is why Strange had to send him to another dimension.

J'onns TP won't work, neither will Superman and Wonder Womans strength, meanwhile there is still the Warbound. Wally was stomped out by Konvikt, I see something similar happening here as well.

Didn't the Warbound Elloe carry obedience disks with her? There goes Hawkgirl, and Batman would be beaten into dust by Hiroim the Oldstrong.

This leaves Korg who was likely mid class 100, Miek, and Brood, who like all Brood can infect other lifeforms making them become Brood as well.

I think the JLA would lose quite a few.

fangirl101
In a KMC FORUM NON PIS FIGHT, THE HULK DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS.

Who the hell is he even touching in this fight? All of them can fly cept wally. And he's so fast. He could just split Hulk in half. Or steal his speed for ever and make him a statue. Or The GL turns hulk into light and absorbs him in the ring. Or maybe drains the gamma energy out of him. Or He gets Lassoed and becomes immobile while Superman labotomizes him. Or john phases his hand into hulks head and takes out his brain.

Zack Fair
JLA isn't losing 1 single match.

Get out of the Marvel bandwagon.

At least this one time.

Brutacus
Even thow hulk will lose every single time it won't be by pulling his brain out off his body. Hulk has one amazing healing factor once he was eaten by bugs and came back in few seconds or minute's not sure how long it took.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Brutacus
Even thow hulk will lose every single time it won't be by pulling his brain out off his body. Hulk has one amazing healing factor once he was eaten by bugs and came back in few seconds or minute's not sure how long it took.
has he healed from having his brain phased out? Or his head chopped off?

Brutacus
Originally posted by fangirl101
has he healed from having his brain phased out? Or his head chopped off?

He was eaten alive brains eye's you name it the only thing left was a little bit of skin and bones.

Stoic
wait a sec if I remember clearly the spikes were among the Warbound, when they came back to earth.

Brutacus
wait a sec if I remember clearly the spikes were among the Warbound, when they came back to earth. You sure about that I mean didn't see much from them on earth thought they where dropped of on a other planet or something.

Enyalus
Who the hell is he even touching in this fight? All of them can fly cept wally. And he's so fast. He could just split Hulk in half. Or steal his speed for ever and make him a statue.

Riiight. I see an IMP splitting Hulk in half. Not.

But yeah, the JLA stomp him. Superman might stalemate or beat WWH solo. Add in Diana and the rest, and Hulk gets owned.

Stoic
You sure about that I mean didn't see much from them on earth thought they where dropped of on a other planet or something.

Read the stipulations of this thread again, if this is how King Hulk meets the JLA in this scenario, the Spikes would still be on board the Stone Ship.

Brutacus
Read the stipulations of this thread again, if this is how King Hulk meets the JLA in this scenario, the Spikes would still be on board the Stone Ship.

I know what the stipulations are I'm just asking iff they where on the ship they didn't land on earth.
Or didn't fight on earth why would they still be on board in this case???

Stoic
I know what the stipulations are I'm just asking iff they where on the ship they didn't land on earth.
Or didn't fight on earth why would they still be on board in this case???

They would have never gotten off of the ship because Black Bolt would not be in this scenario.

iceman24567
Jla stomp. Hulk gets destroyed easily.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman could solo the whole fvckin punk ass Warbound by himself...Hell he can probably solo this thread if he uses his speed to its fullest. no expression

Adding Flash, WW, and the GL, this is a ridiculous stomp.

A single one of the people I mentioned could solo Warbound. no expression

skygunner41
JLA satellite FTW.

Soljer

Any one of: Superman, John, Wally, Wonder Woman, or J'onn could solo.

fascistcrusader
If WWHulk faces them all one on one then he takes it. If its all at once he could take it but it'd be a lot harder.

vansonbee
I can only see Superman giving him trouble.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman could solo the whole fvckin punk ass Warbound by himself...Hell he can probably solo this thread if he uses his speed to its fullest. no expression

Adding Flash, WW, and the GL, this is a ridiculous stomp.

A single one of the people I mentioned could solo Warbound. no expression Even though a lesser brick with less feats took on the jla and was doing just fine.

TheBadguy
Hulk's army is not getting solo'd especially if the spikes are with him. This isn't his earth so he will have no reason to hold back, meaning people are going to be dying quick. It will be a respectable fight for both sides, then Hulk goes ssj and breaks the planet.

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Hulk's army is not getting solo'd especially if the spikes are with him. This isn't his earth so he will have no reason to hold back, meaning people are going to be dying quick. It will be a respectable fight for both sides, then Hulk goes ssj and breaks the planet. Hulk never shown anything with ssj WWH at the end of the arc.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk never shown anything with ssj WWH at the end of the arc.

Foot step? He held Sakaar together at a weaker level, ssj was just him realizing the billing of worldbreaker.

vansonbee
Foot step? He held Sakaar together at a weaker level, ssj was just him realizing the billing of worldbreaker. Yes he physically held the planet together, that is strength feat. Where superman might come up with too.

Foot step he took started to shake the earth, OK so what the battle feat? I am just saying Hulk can shake up the JLA with his rage and durability. He a team buster, but in the end with WWH PIS Hulk lose.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by vansonbee
Yes he physically held the planet together, that is strength feat. Where superman might come up with too.

Foot step he took started to shake the earth, OK so what the battle feat? I am just saying Hulk can shake up the JLA with his rage and durability. He a team buster, but in the end with WWH PIS Hulk lose.

I'm not saying he will beat the team, I'm saying he will end up worldbreaker level like he did in WWH except this time he won't care about stopping himself.

quanchi112
If Hulk gets superpissed like at the end of WW Hulk the whole planet is in trouble.

Stoic
Konvikt whooped the meat off of the JLA, and I didn't see him shaking the planet with his power, the only way for them to defeat Konvikt was for them to use a plot device (Cryo sleep whachamacallit) to put him down. Not only did King Hulk display more power than Konvikt (who wasn't moving at super speed), but he also has the Warbound (including the Spikes) with him.

JLA gets dusted. Superman and Wonder Woman wind up being the last two standing.

iceman24567
Hulk gets bfred to the moon and Flash solos the warbound in 2 seconds.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
If Hulk gets superpissed like at the end of WW Hulk the whole planet is in trouble.

He wouldnt get the chance to....

The Pict
Originally posted by skygunner41
JLA satellite FTW.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Soljer
Any one of: Superman, John, Wally, Wonder Woman, or J'onn could solo.

thumb up

Endrict Nuul
What! no fearofgecko to defend WWH?

vansonbee
Hm I didn't notice WWH has his buddies "War Bound"

I can see WWH Team win, if the team consist of the TV version Heroes: Superman, MM, John GL, WW, Hawkgirl, Flash, and Batman.

6/10 WWH. sad War Bound .

Philosophía
Quite a few current JLA members would wreck Hulk and his Warbound on their own.

TheBadguy
Hulk gets bfred to the moon and Flash solos the warbound in 2 seconds.

Assuming it would be done without the attempter getting their face smashed, he can jump back.

Jugglenaut
WWH's jobber aura that > Sentry is weaker than Superman's. Everybody jobs to Clark and loses.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
WWH's jobber aura that > Sentry is weaker than Superman's. Everybody jobs to Clark and loses. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=493627

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eOrjAaef-4&feature=PlayList&p=99CD9FA016D44FB2&index=26 BTW DO the homie!

Surtur
Really...As has been said..Supes, Flash, Martian Manhunter, even Wonder Woman, could all solo WWH and his friends. Hell Flash would accomplish this task the easiest. Putting them all on the same team to fight them, well..somebody must really hate the hulk.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Surtur
Really...As has been said..Supes, Flash, Martian Manhunter, even Wonder Woman, could all solo WWH and his friends. Hell Flash would accomplish this task the easiest. Putting them all on the same team to fight them, well..somebody must really hate the hulk.

This has got to be a joke. I don't think anybody on JLA is soloing the warbound....no way.

Surtur
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
This has got to be a joke. I don't think anybody on JLA is soloing the warbound....no way.

Then you're either greatly overestimating the warbound, or underestimating the JLA.

Flash, for example, could steal all their speed rendering them to motionless statues, and then IMP for the win.

Superman starts out stronger than a baseline calm hulk, even if you wanna say WWH is stronger, that doesn't matter because he's too fast for the hulk or anyone to even lay a hand on.

Same with Wonder Woman, super strong and way too fast.

Martian Manhunter? Basically is Supes with added on psychic powers. His intangibility alone means nobody in the warbound is laying a hand on him.

I'd love to hear how you think the warbound would get around the speed steal, for starters. Or how anyone from the Warbound is going to do any serious harm to someone like Superman?

The warbound really shouldn't even be compared to the JLA in terms of power, because the JLA far outstrips them in that category.

I also hope people aren't going with WWH performance against the Sentry in order to say he can take down the JLA, as Sentry clearly did not use all his power. People need to realize that this is a guy who when releasing his full energies was in danger of destroying a planet, yet only a few surrounding buildings get taken down when he releases his full power around the hulk? That this is a guy who shrugged off a hit from Terrax, a confirmed planet buster, yet Hulk(who isn't a planet buster) nearly kills him?

Phantom Zone
Then you're either greatly overestimating the warbound, or underestimating the JLA.

Flash, for example, could steal all their speed rendering them to motionless statues, and then IMP for the win.

Superman starts out stronger than a baseline calm hulk, even if you wanna say WWH is stronger, that doesn't matter because he's too fast for the hulk or anyone to even lay a hand on.

Martian Manhunter? Basically is Supes with added on psychic powers. His intangibility alone means nobody in the warbound is laying a hand on him.

I'd love to hear how you think the warbound would get around the speed steal, for starters. Or how anyone from the Warbound is going to do any serious harm to someone like Superman?

The thing about the Flash is that his speed varies CIS may prevent him from winning. Hell Flash didnt solo the martians why is he soloing the Warbound?

Supermans speed also varies ive seen him get his arse kicked by the General. Grey Hulk has a strength feat I haven't seen matched in Supermans respect thread.

How is WW too fast?

MM maybe able to control WWH but the problem is WWH has resisted Prof X's telepathy.

Estacado
The thing about the Flash is that his speed varies CIS may prevent him from winning.

Supermans speed also varies ive seen him get his arse kicked by the General. Grey Hulk has a strength feat I haven't seen matched in Supermans respect thread.

How is WW too fast?

MM maybe able to control WWH but the problem is WWH has resisted Prof X's telepathy.
General has super speed......

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Estacado
General has super speed......

It wasn't shown in the issue I read but sometimes it doesnt have to be.....how did you come to that conclusion?

Estacado
It wasn't shown in the issue I read but sometimes it doesnt have to be.....how did you come to that conclusion?
Superman warns Steel about how fast Eiling is...

Phantom Zone

Im not sure if that is conclusive. I think ive seen characters with superspeed comment on how fast Hulk is......

TheBadguy
WWH's army isn't getting solo'd. They even have the spikes with them for this.

Surtur
The thing about the Flash is that his speed varies CIS may prevent him from winning.

So? Pretty much every comic characters power levels vary. Next you're gonna say Superman loses because theres a feat of him getting hurt by an exploding gas station.

Plus he doesn't need speed to use a speed steal.

Er, because the white martians completely dwarf the warbound in terms of power? I'm not sure why you think the warbound are so powerful.

Superman pretty much uses some form of super-speed in almost every comic. The hulk is not going to touch him. Sure there are instances when he doesn't use his full power against an opponent, it doesn't mean he is incapable of doing so. Plus if the warbound are as big of a threat as you seem to think, he wouldn't hesitate to use his speed.

It doesn't surprise me if Hulk has a superior strength feat to Supes..since his whole powerset is growing stronger.

Fast enough to keep up with jessie quick, casually block bullets from all directions, easily fly faster than the speed of sound. That's how she is too fast.

Mind control is but one option J'onn has in dealing with the hulk. Either way Hulk can't hit intangible beings, and he could easily mindscrew the warbound simultaneously with very little effort.

Im not sure if that is conclusive. I think ive seen characters with superspeed comment on how fast Hulk is......

Except Hulk doesn't really have any speed feats.

While Superman on the other hand, has actual speed feats that don't involve people saying he's fast.

Also, when they say that, they mean the hulk is quick for his size, not that he has super-speed. I mean, booster gold once said Doomsday is as quick as the flash, does that mean he now has super-speed, despite never having actually shown it?

Maybe I should rephrase: A competent JLA where they don't fight like idiots and forget they have powers like super-speed, etc. Would wipe the floor with hulk and his warbound before they even knew what happened. A COMPETENT flash or Superman, or MM could solo them

Stoic
The JLA failed to look like the Gods that everyone is setting thm up to be... Konvikt tears all of the BS down and shows you how powerful the JLA really are.... King Hulk and the Warbound are many times greater than Konvikt.

The JLA lose badly.

Surtur
The JLA failed to look like the Gods that everyone is setting thm up to be... Konvikt tears all of the BS down and shows you how powerful the JLA really are.... King Hulk and the Warbound are many times greater than Konvikt.

The JLA lose badly.

This is just a horrible argument.

If you're gonna go that route, then Deathstroke could own hulk and the warbound, because he took down Flash, GL, etc. all at once.

Phantom Zone
So? Pretty much every comic characters power levels vary. Next you're gonna say Superman loses because theres a feat of him getting hurt by an exploding gas station.

Plus he doesn't need speed to use a speed steal.

At any rate there are loads of threats ive seen the JLA deal with and Flash doesnt even seem to take that much of a role.

Er, because the white martians completely dwarf the warbound in terms of power? I'm not sure why you think the warbound are so powerful.

Im not sure about that the only one who seemed really powerful was the leader.

Superman pretty much uses some form of super-speed in almost every comic. The hulk is not going to touch him.

It doesn't surprise me if Hulk has a superior strength feat to Supes..since his whole powerset is growing stronger.

and he was getting his arse kicked by the general who doesnt seem to be any faster than WWH.

Fast enough to keep up with jessie quick, casually block bullets from all directions, easily fly faster than the speed of sound. That's how she is too fast.

I don't know who jessis quick is but blocking bullets and flying faster than the speed of sound does not prove shes too fast when Hulk has casually swatted objects that can move faster than the speed of sound.

Mind control is but one option J'onn has in dealing with the hulk. Either way Hulk can't hit intangible beings, and he could easily mindscrew the warbound simultaneously with very little effort.

Its not conclusive that MM can mindcontrol the Hulk. Yes the Hulk has hit intangible beings. He can grab energy beings and can see astral forms.

Enyalus

Flash can only steal the speed from anything which is regulated by the Speed Force. Since Hulk and company are not native to the DC Universe, there's no guarantee that would work.

I'm not entirely sure the first part is true. World War Hulk is the strongest incarnation of Hulk. I'd put him at least around Supes level - either just below or just above. But really, this whole "too fast" argument is bull. Superman has been tagged by Solomon Grundy, Doomsday, Wade Eiling as The General, and Konvikt just to name a few bricks.

Not as strong as Superman, and thus probably weaker than WWH. The speed issue was already addressed. I can see her using her lasso on him to great effect, though.

"Supes-lite" I'd say, as he's not as strong as Clark or Diana. But I agree, intangibility would be an issue.

I've addressed the speed steal issue. I think the rest of the Warbound would get wrecked by Superman and Diana. I do see them taking down Batman, Hawkgirl, and perhaps John Stewart, though.

The warbound really shouldn't even be compared to the JLA in terms of power, because the JLA far outstrips them in that category.

True dat.

I also hope people aren't going with WWH performance against the Sentry in order to say he can take down the JLA, as Sentry clearly did not use all his power. People need to realize that this is a guy who when releasing his full energies was in danger of destroying a planet, yet only a few surrounding buildings get taken down when he releases his full power around the hulk? That this is a guy who shrugged off a hit from Terrax, a confirmed planet buster, yet Hulk(who isn't a planet buster) nearly kills him?

True. In his fight with Genis-Vell, the output of energy between the two was destroying planets without the guys even striking them. And they were holding back. Damn impressive.

Like I said before, I see the JLA winning. However, I keep forgetting about Worldbreaker Hulk. Because if he gets to that stage, I see the JLA and the entire planet in serious trouble. 'Cause Hulk and Supes are already comparable in strength, yet Worldbreaker seemed to dwarf WWH in power. His healing factor/defense was great enough in his WWH form to barely get cut by Wolverine's adamantium claws, regenerate his eyes in seconds, and regenerate half of his chest in seconds. His strength speaks for itself - being able to hold a planet together and shift its tectonic plates prior to his upgrade. Yet Worldbreaker Hulk was even a tier above that. And given the JLA's problems regarding putting down Solomon Grundy, Eiling, and Konvikt...if it gets to that stage, I can't see Hulk losing.

Phantom Zone

actually you could argue that his has superspeed but that doesnt neccesarily mean hes faster than Hulk.

Juntai
JLA wins.

Starscream M
how is this thread not spite?

Endrict Nuul
"as Sentry clearly did not use all his power."

But Sentry burnt him self out and went back to Bob at the end of the fight.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M

I think JLA win don't know about spite.

Endrict Nuul
Not a spite but its a stomp though.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Not a spite but its a stomp though.

Yeah....I think so but somebody is arguing that certain JLA members could solo.....I think thats going too far.

Surtur
Originally posted by Enyalus

Flash can only steal the speed from anything which is regulated by the Speed Force. Since Hulk and company are not native to the DC Universe, there's no guarantee that would work.

Flash has stolen speed from people who aren't connected to the speed force plenty of times, hell he's stolen speed from inanimate objects. He won't have trouble doing so to the hulk.

You'll notice I said he starts out stronger than a baseline calm Hulk. WWH is anything but calm.

Flash has been tagged by plenty of people who lack super-speed as well. Do we now say that his speed is bull?

Supes has shown on a consistent basis he is able to use super-speed, to say he won't use it against the hulk is basically handi-capping him. A win over Superman who isn't using his powers to their fullest extent..well, that isn't really much of a win at all.

Just because she's been tagged by those without super-speed doesn't magically erase all the times shes moved and reacted at super-speed. As I said, I'm talking about a competent JLA who don't stand around and forget their powers.

Well no, he isn't dead even with Supes in terms of physical stats, but he's close enough.

You were wrong about the speed steal, tho. You don't need to be connected to the speed-force to have the speed steal work.

I agree Batman and Hawkgirl are pretty much non-factors, but a GL could also wreck hulk and his crew, they're basically silver surfer-lites.

Worldbreaker hulk is just a description, we didn't actually see him break the world. Superman on the other hand has caused the planet itself to shake from the sheer force of his punches.

The JLA have problems putting down those people mainly because they fight stupidly and forget most of their powers.

Think of it like the first Superman vs Doomsday fight. Supes has super-speed, flight, heat vision...yet he uses none of those, and proceeds to get in a fist fight with Doomsday? That's just plain retarded.

Surtur
Yeah....I think so but somebody is arguing that certain JLA members could solo.....I think thats going too far.

So tell me, name some stuff the warbound has done that make them so ungodly powerful?

You still didn't address how they'd get around the speed steal.

As I said before, a competent flash could easily solo hulk and warbound. Hell a competent flash could solo the original 7 JLA members. His speed is just that ridiculous, and with his other speed tricks to boot? Flash is damn uber. This is a guy who at his strongest, can evacuate a city of half a million people in half a second while only carrying two people at a time. Who is so fast that when a bridge begins to collapse he can run the library and learn how to rebuild said bridge, and then actually re-build it before it collapses. Who is fast enough to outrun death itself to the end of time. Who is fast enough to dodge bullets by simply feeling the tips of the bullets on his skin and reacting accordingly.

wannabe
WWH was one of he worst titles of Marvel i ever read!!!

I will NEVER understand how a simply superstrong character, even if it's the strongest there is, can win against people like Richards, Stark, Xavier, Frost or Strange.
It was Hulk's title and so it was clear he had to dominate it, but that was only possible because the writers completely ignored the true and established power potentials of nearly all of Hulk's opponents.
So without toning anyones powers in the JLA down, it will be Hulk and the warbound who will go down ... BADLY, that is!!!

Endrict Nuul
Well, some of them can...

Surtur
Originally posted by wannabe
WWH was one of he worst titles of Marvel i ever read!!!

I will NEVER understand how a simply superstrong character, even if it's the strongest there is, can win against people like Richards, Stark, Xavier, Frost or Strange.
It was Hulk's title and so it was clear he had to dominate it, but that was only possible because the writers completely ignored the true and established power potentials of nearly all of Hulk's opponents.
So without toning anyones powers in the JLA down, it will be Hulk and the warbound who will go down ... BADLY, that is!!!

You know whats sad? They are doing the exact same thing with Red Hulk. They had him knocking out a watcher, which are low-level cosmic beings. Adding insult to injury not only did they have him defeat a version of Thor who is more powerful than normal, but he was able to friggin lift his hammer. When you consider normal Thor when he gets sierious and doesn't try to fist-fight hulk can take hulk down with a single lightning bolt..you begin to see just how horribly written these characters are.

They already have plenty of uber characters: Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Vulcan to name only a few.. I don't see why they need to try so hard to make hulk so damn powerful, especially at the expense of the quality of the story.

fascistcrusader
Hulk would take down Hawkgirl, Batman, and Martian Manhunter like they weren't even there. Wonder Woman would be a little harder but he could tear her in half if he wanted to. Flash is insanely fast so he'd have a difficult time catching him, but his attacks would merely annoy Hulk. Suoerman is the biggest threat here, but he isn't sundipped or amped at all so Hulk could take him. If WWH is taking them one on one successively he clears it with a lot of difficulty at Supes, and a team battle could go either way, 5/10.

Phantom Zone
Well, some of them can...

Nope I don't think any of them can.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Hulk would take down Hawkgirl, Batman, and Martian Manhunter like they weren't even there. Wonder Woman would be a little harder but he could tear her in half if he wanted to. Flash is insanely fast so he'd have a difficult time catching him, but his attacks would merely annoy Hulk. Suoerman is the biggest threat here, but he isn't sundipped or amped at all so Hulk could take him. If WWH is taking them one on one successively he clears it with a lot of difficulty at Supes, and a team battle could go either way, 5/10.

So going by this Sentry is apparently more powerful than the entire JLA

fangirl101
This is one of the dummest assessments of the JLA that I've seen on here.

Surtur
Hulk would take down Hawkgirl, Batman, and Martian Manhunter like they weren't even there.

I agree about hawkgirl and batman, but Martian Manhunter? Not on his best day.

Considering Supes pretty casually busted her wrist by simply squeezing down he probably could tear her in half, but he would never get the chance.

Getting hit thousands of times at many times the speed of light, hulk is going to ignore that? Especially when the same attack is knocking white martians clear into orbit? I have a hard time believing that.

Superman sundipping would be overkill.

WWH did absolutely nothing to show he could take down people like flash, supes, a GL, or MM.

I will possibly give you wonder woman as she doesnt use her super-speed nearly as much as supes and flash, but still.

Enyalus
Flash has stolen speed from people who aren't connected to the speed force plenty of times. He won't have trouble doing so to the hulk.

The Speed Force regulates all speed in the DCU. Who has he stolen speed from who wasn't connected to it?

You'll notice I said he starts out stronger than a baseline calm Hulk. WWH is anything but calm.

Well...okay. But I dunno why you'd specify that. stick out tongue Considering the match is WWH and not base Hulk.

Flash has been tagged by plenty of people who lack super-speed as well. Do we now say that his speed is bull?

Naw, you're missing my point. Yeah he uses superspeed. But to say he won't get tagged by Hulk because he's using it is fallicious, because like you said - Flash has been tagged by plenty of people who lack super speed.

Supes has shown on a consistent basis he is able to use super-speed, to say he won't use it against the hulk is basically handi-capping him. A win over Superman who isn't using his powers to their fullest extent..well, that isn't really much of a win at all.

No, I agree. But Supes used his superspeed against other bricks before as well. DD, Grundy, The General, Konvikt. All of them still managed to hit and hurt him. Besides this, the OHOTMU 2004 confirms that the Hulk has superspeed.

Just because she's been tagged by those without super-speed doesn't magically erase all the times shes moved and reacted at super-speed. As I said, I'm talking about a competent JLA who don't stand around and forget their powers.

She's been rocked by typical bricks before. WWH isn't typical. He's got combat skills and military strategy experience from his time on Sakaar. And he's got superspeed. Not on par with Diana or Supes or MM, but enough to hit them and hit them hard. As he does to Sentry.

Well no, he isn't dead even with Supes in terms of physical stats, but he's close enough.

Regarding your argument about MM using his psychic abilites on Hulk - it won't work. He's resisted those attacks from from Xemnu, Cable, Professor Phobos and Professor Xavier.

You were wrong about the speed steal, tho. You don't need to be connected to the speed-force to have the speed steal work.

Can you prove me wrong or give me some examples? If so, I'll concede the point and the JLA's work just got a lot easier.

I agree Batman and Hawkgirl are pretty much non-factors, but a GL could also wreck hulk and his crew, they're basically silver surfer-lites.

John also got WTFpwned by Konvikt. And none of the GLs did well against Superboy/man Prime. I realize that Prime is above WWH in power, but in physical strength, durability, and resistance...they're about equal.

Worldbreaker hulk is just a description, we didn't actually see him break the world.

He took a step and nearly destroyed the entire east coast of the US. He was literally glowing from the amount of gamma he was putting out. Nearly any DC brick would've gotten wrecked by him - especially any on the JLA.

The JLA have problems putting down those people mainly because they fight stupidly and forget most of their powers.

Think of it like the first Superman vs Doomsday fight. Supes has super-speed, flight, heat vision...yet he uses none of those, and proceeds to get in a fist fight with Doomsday? That's just plain retarded.

True. But, this is an in-character fight.

Galan007
Nope I don't think any of them can. in a pis-free environment, there are members of the jla who could solo imo..

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
in a pis-free environment, there are members of the jla who could solo imo..

I dunno I think its more CIS than PIS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
in a pis-free environment, there are members of the jla who could solo imo..

CIS free, I think Superman can take him. Maybe Flash.

fascistcrusader
All but Superman.

MM isn't nearly as strong as Hulk or durable enough to tank his hits, and telepathy is all but useless against WWH.

She's fast, but not too fast for the Hulk. He has faced opponents like the Surfer before, who is faster than WW or even Supes, and managed to get hits in.

It'd be comparable to having fingers tapped on you hard at a fast pace. It would annoy him, but not cause any long term damage.

The problem is that he's aready beaten telepaths and telekinetics in WWH easily, Flash couldn't do anything to put him down, and Superman is comparable to Sentry, who he beat.

wannabe
You know whats sad? They are doing the exact same thing with Red Hulk. They had him knocking out a watcher, which are low-level cosmic beings. Adding insult to injury not only did they have him defeat a version of Thor who is more powerful than normal, but he was able to friggin lift his hammer. When you consider normal Thor when he gets sierious and doesn't try to fist-fight hulk can take hulk down with a single lightning bolt..you begin to see just how horribly written these characters are.

They already have plenty of uber characters: Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Vulcan to name only a few.. I don't see why they need to try so hard to make hulk so damn powerful, especially at the expense of the quality of the story.
You are SO right!
With a powerset like Hulk's one simply CANNOT become uber without the story looking ridiculous. There are just far too many feats anybody could perform against a simply superstrong and invulnerable character.
Beating the Watcher and holding Mjolnir ... wtf??? sick

Thankfully i refused to invest any money into bying those stupid Rulk titles after the WWH-desaster. yes

Surtur
All but Superman.

Actually, Sentry is more powerful than even Superman.

He doesn't need to be as strong or as durable. Nor does he need to use telepathy. He could phase through the hulks brain. Hell he could toss the hulk into the sun if he felt like it.

If you're suggesting that the hulk could actually hit surfer when he's actively using his speed, that is just damn silly. Just because you hit someone with super-speed doesn't mean you have super-speed yourself. Name me one feat where Hulk even shows bullet time speed.

Your evidence for this claim is..what exactly? Do you have any idea how much force an object moving at the speed of light would hit you with?

I'm sorry, but you're not making a very good argument. You're basically saying Hulk wins because he's the hulk.

To say Flash couldn't put the hulk down tells me you have no idea just how powerful he is.

Phantom Zone

I'm sorry, but you're not making a very good argument. You're basically saying Hulk wins because he's the hulk.

Of course he is thats why he explained that Hulk has beaten powerful telepaths.

To say Flash couldn't put the hulk down tells me you have no idea just how powerful he is.

CIS?

fangirl101
The Hulk would lose to a good majority of the JLA one on one.

He couldn't do a damned thing to Martian Manhunter. Wondy's Lasso would tie him up before he could blink. Superman is Superman. Flash can make him a living statue or hit him with a million Imps. It's just far too easy for him to face them all at once.

Enyalus
The Hulk would lose to a good majority of the JLA one on one.

He couldn't do a damned thing to Martian Manhunter.

Hulk can see intangible beings and (I think) is capable of striking them. MM wouldn't be able to do anything to WWH, either. Telepathy won't work. What's he going to do? Phase into Hulk and crush his heart? It'll heal. Fast. And WWH is physically stronger.

MM wasn't faring too well against BA in World War III.

Wondy's Lasso would tie him up before he could blink.

I agree. But she has a lot of CIS moments, and so I think if she doesn't use that tactic, she'd lose, too.

Superman is Superman.

Naturally....no, I'm kidding. I think Supes takes down WWH for a small majority, too. Worldbreaker Hulk, I'd give the edge to him.

Flash can make him a living statue or hit him with a million Imps. It's just far too easy for him to face them all at once.

Stealing his speed has yet to be proven. Hulk's speed isn't regulated by the Speed Force. There's no proof Flash would be able to steal it. And you do recall Flash blitzing and hitting Konvikt repeatedly before Konvikt could react. He shrugged it off, stomped, and downed Flash. Hulk would do the same. Or thunderclap and put him down. I think Flash gets wrecked for sure one-on-one.

fangirl101
Hulk can see intangible beings and (I think) is capable of striking them. MM wouldn't be able to do anything to WWH, either. Telepathy won't work. What's he going to do? Phase into Hulk and crush his heart? It'll heal. Fast. And WWH is physically stronger.

MM wasn't faring too well against BA in World War III.

I agree. But she has a lot of CIS moments, and so I think if she doesn't use that tactic, she'd lose, too.

Naturally....no, I'm kidding. I think Supes takes down WWH for a small majority, too. Worldbreaker Hulk, I'd give the edge to him.

Stealing his speed has yet to be proven. Hulk's speed isn't regulated by the Speed Force. There's no proof Flash would be able to steal it. And you do recall Flash blitzing and hitting Konvikt repeatedly before Konvikt could react. He shrugged it off, stomped, and downed Flash. Hulk would do the same. Or thunderclap and put him down. I think Flash gets wrecked for sure one-on-one.
Some points. Flash doesn't need to steal speed from people who are connected to the speed force. he's taken speed from superman and wonder woman to amp his own and both are NOT connected to the speed force. Flash also won't use the Imp around regular people. It's far too dangers. the JLA was fighting in a city when Konvict showed up. There are no people around in a KMC forum fight.
MM's telepathy is superior to anyone on Marvel earth's. And BA in ww3 had an amp. And his face still Got melted by martian vision.

Endrict Nuul
"MM wasn't faring too well against BA in World War III."

B.A was a monster...

-First of all, WWH can't even fly and once MM goes intangible and flying, theres nothing WWH can do.

-MM can fly up and goe intangible than mind rape anyone who doesnt have major TP resistance

-Supes can KO, speed blitz and fry or freeze anyone but WWH right of the start.

-Flash can blitz anyone but WWH also.

-Supes could speed blitz and BFR WWH.

Thats just 3 people from the team.

This is a easy fight for JLA.

Surtur

The Speed Force regulates all speed in the DCU. Who has he stolen speed from who wasn't connected to it?

No, it regulates all the speed of those connected to it. Superman, Black Adam, etc. do not tap into the speed-force for their speed.

He's stolen speed from supes before and cheetah as well off the topi of my head, even Jay Garrick has stolen speed from supes before, and Black Adam. Flash has even stolen speed from inanimate objects.

Flash can also lend speed, and yes he can lend it to those not connected to the speed force.

To give an idea of how strong Supes is.

They use super-speed quite often. The flash especially. It isn't drastically out of character for Supes to use super-speed, especially if his friends are in danger.

As for the flash, it's a bit of a stretch if you're gonna say Flash can't take the hulk down because he's been hit by people who lack speed. If superman and flash blitzed every villain right away, comics would be over in 2 pages.

No, I agree. But Supes used his superspeed against other bricks before as well. DD, Grundy, The General, Konvikt. All of them still managed to hit and hurt him.

Considering other times Supes has casually used his speed to avoid bricks like Lobo, Mongul, and even Doomsday, I tend to say Grundy and others hitting a speeding superman is poor writing. Writers don't always capture Supermans speed correctly. One instance he was trying to save a baby, so he hooks up some tech to himself to allow him to move his fastest without hurting the baby. Yet, someone caught up to him in a friggin FIGHTER jet. Tell me that makes any sense?

Eh, the handbook makes a lot of dubious claims. Can you name even one bullet timing feat for the hulk?

I'll agree that WW doesn't use her speed nearly as much as Supes or Flash. But again: Hulk is quick for his size, that isn't super-speed. If you have actual speed feats for him..by all means list them.

I said he would use them on the warbound. I'm fully aware of the hulk's resistance to telepathy. J'onn has other options in beating the hulk.

I gave you examples above.

Yet other times John's GL shields were strong enough to shrug off attacks that would of even hurt Superman. You're going by their low end showings.

As for WWH being equal to Prime, based off of what evidence? Prime is a confirmed planet mover, hulk is not. Hulk might have some insane regen, but he isn't anywhere near as durable as normal Supes, let alone Primes. Same for resistances, hulk being resistant to telepathy doesn't make him more overall resistant. Simply being kryptonian makes prime resistant to a large amount of things, including low level telepaths. Plus Prime himself, dude ate some friggin uranium and all he said was "yum"

The only thing equal about the characters is that they are both horribly written.

Which doesn't translate into him being a planet buster. Superman has shaken the ENTIRE planet with the force of his punches. He almost knocked the moon out of orbit by pounding inside the watchtower. When the moon was falling towards Earth Superman got the last and longest shift of holding it back, by himself. When you think about it, WWH isn't even physically superior to Supes. Destroying an entire east coast isn't superior to shaking the entire planet.

As for saying people in the JLA would get wrecked by him? Some would, but people like Supes and MM? Doubtful. Superman for instance has survived beatings from people physically stronger than him(and WWH) and not been completely owned. Yeah he felt the punches, but he wasn't wrecked.

MM has some nice durability plus he can shapeshift into a substance so hard that etrigan hurts himself by punching it. Keep in mind Etrigan is near Superman in terms of physical strength, able to casually *****-slap Superman to the moon.

Also I will point out that no, Hulk can't affect intangible beings. He can see people in their astral forms, he might be able to see intangible beings, but he definitely cannot touch them.

Enyalus
Some points. Flash doesn't need to steal speed from people who are connected to the speed force. he's taken speed from superman and wonder woman to amp his own and both are NOT connected to the speed force.

....The Speed Force regulates all speed in the DCU. Flash is able to steal the speed from anyone who uses superspeed, because the Speed Force controls it. This is fact.

Irrelevant Example: Flash isn't able to steal Zoom's speed, for instance, because he doesn't move at superspeed. He taps into the timestream itself. But just about anyone else in the DCU, yeah, he'd be able to steal their speed.

Hulk isn't subject to that because he comes from the MU. I think it'd be like a reverse JLA/Avengers crossover, when Flash went to the MU and was losing his speed because there was no Speed Force. Hulk comes from a place that the Speed Force doesn't exist yet still has superspeed. I doubt Flash's technique would work.

Flash also won't use the Imp around regular people. It's far too dangers. the JLA was fighting in a city when Konvict showed up. There are no people around in a KMC forum fight.

This is a good point. I can't see one IMP doing much of anything to him though. Didn't it only manage to knock a White Martian on it's ass? If he can do a ton of them in quick succession, I agree - Flash would win. But that's assuming Hulk doesn't simply clap or stomp (sounds like a bad dance.)

MM's telepathy is superior to anyone on Marvel earth's.

That can't be proven, so please refrain some using it. And Xemnu wasn't a telepath from Earth. He was an extraterrestrial. Hulk still showed absolute resistance.

And BA in ww3 had an amp. And his face still Got melted by martian vision.

I was under the impression that BA was simply really, really pissed off. It doesn't say he has an amp in the arc. Does it say so in one of the issues after?

Surtur
Yeah, as has been pointed out by others..Black Adam during WW3 not only did he add Isis's power to his own, but the gods that empower him were giving him more power.

Yet, Adam even at his normal power levels is far beyond the hulk. Dude was able to survive them opening up a tesseract inside his head, and can charge up his magical lightning to the point where its potent enough to stun the Spectre.

So J'onn not doing well against BA really isn't a bad thing.

Endrict Nuul

MM's telepathy is superior to anyone on Marvel earth's.

Ummm...no, please stop being a DC fanboy just for once...

Surtur

....The Speed Force regulates all speed in the DCU. Flash is able to steal the speed from anyone who uses superspeed, because the Speed Force controls it. This is fact.

No, it does not. Superman does NOT get his speed from the speed force, neither does Black Adam or Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman.

So, flash WILL be speed stealing hulk.

Why even bring this up? Zoom's powers work on a different scale, and not only that..he's more powerful than the flash. Zoom himself being able to solo the JLA. This is a guy who can cause sonic booms by simply snapping his fingers. Flash had to absorb the speed of 2-3 other speedsters to be able to defeat Zoom, before that he couldn't even see him. Also the speed steal most likely didn't work on Zoom because himself can steal and lend speed(he gave inertia back his speed after flash had slowed him down to the point where it would take him a century just to blink)

You're grasping at straws here, big time. When characters from different franchises are facing off, I assume they are fighting on a neutral ground where both their powers work. I mean you ask me to provide you of examples of him stealing people not connected to the speedforce, and I do, then u say it won't work because its a different universe? Come on now.

It knocked the white martian into ORBIT. He can do as many of them as he pleases without getting tired. Even if hulk survives one IMP, its going to knock him across the planet. As for him clapping? flash could vibrate himself intangible to avoid those attacks, but it would never come to that.

What he said isn't true, Xavier and Cable rival MM in terms of mental powers. Certain versions of Cable would own MM in a telepathic battle.

Yes it does. Not only did he add Isis's power back to his own, but Captain Marvel confirmed the gods were making him stronger than normal.

fangirl101
Ummm...no, please stop being a DC fanboy just for once...
professor X is easily thebest earth bound telepath. MM's feats Pwn X's.

Enyalus
No, it does not. Superman does NOT get his speed from the speed force, neither does Black Adam or Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman.

So, flash WILL be speed stealing hulk.

Why even bring this up? Zoom's powers work on a different scale, and not only that..he's more powerful than the flash. Zoom himself being able to solo the JLA. Flash had to absorb the speed of 2-3 other speedsters to be able to defeat Zoom, before that he couldn't even see him.

You're grasping at straws here, big time. When characters from different franchises are facing off, I assume they are fighting on a neutral ground where both their powers work.

It knocked the white martian into ORBIT. He can do as many of them as he pleases without getting tired. Even if hulk survives one IMP, its going to knock him across the planet. As for him clapping? Hulk could vibrate himself intangible to avoid those attacks, but it would never come to that.

What he said isn't true, Xavier and Cable rival MM in terms of mental powers.

Yes it does. Not only did he add Isis's power back to his own, but Captain Marvel confirmed the gods were making him stronger than normal.

Okay. I concede this entire argument. Flash should be able to solo WWH, if written without CIS.

Surtur
professor X is easily thebest earth bound telepath. MM's feats Pwn X's.

Er..no they really don't, and Cable's best feats own them both.

fangirl101
Er..no they really don't, and Cable's best feats own them both.
Hell no. When Cable contacts the minds of God's let me know. Check the MM respect thread.

wannabe
professor X is easily thebest earth bound telepath. MM's feats Pwn X's. Really??? how can ANYBODY stand up against him then? confused

Surtur
Okay. I concede this entire argument. Flash should be able to solo WWH, if written without CIS.

If written without CIS flash could pretty much solo most of DC earth.

But I also have to disagree with you saying hulk is equal to prime in terms of strength and durability..

fangirl101
Originally posted by wannabe
Really??? how can ANYBODY stand up against him then? confused
He is reluctant to use his telepathy powers. All telepaths are. That is how comics make sure the telepaths dont just zap everybody every story and pull info to find the bad guys.

Surtur
Hell no. When Cable contacts the minds of God's let me know. Check the MM respect thread.

You do realize I'm talking about the strongest versions of Cable? Whom you are obviously blissfully unaware of if you think MM would own him.

Plus the term "god" is relative, it's not like he mindscrewed the spectre or something. Humans consider Superman to be a god, but compared to actual gods..he isn't one. Or look at Dragonball Z, they said Kami was god of the earth, and supreme kai was god of the universe, yet neither of them are more powerful than Goku or someone like Superman.

wannabe
Well, does connecting to billions of skrulls simultaniously and then bypassing Galactus' mental defenses to project their emotions into his mind count? (Btw., it was Xavier who did that, not Cable)

fangirl101
You do realize I'm talking about the strongest versions of Cable? Whom you are obviously blissfully unaware of if you think MM would own him.
I know about god cable. do you know about MM entering the minds of abstracts and Gods.

Surtur
I know about god cable. do you know about MM entering the minds of abstracts and Gods.

As I said, the term "god" is relative.

What gods are you talking about specifically?

I also hope you aren't talking about him getting inside Starro's mind because he is far far from a god.

If it was just some random character we know nothing about that they simply called a god, well, we have no idea how powerful he is.

fangirl101
As I said, the term "god" is relative.

What gods are you talking about specifically?

I also hope you aren't talking about him getting inside Starro's mind because he is far far from a god.

If it was just some random character we know nothing about that they simply called a god, well, we have no idea how powerful he is.
Actually Starro was uberly powerful. It actually took Sandman to finally get the job done. As for Gods and abstracts, i'm thinking more of the lines of Mageddon the God killer, the Spectre, Stuff like that.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M

Agreed.

TheBadguy
So I guess we've come full circle and Flash is back to dropping people at the beginning of time, a bajillion infinity strength level punches and hiding from Deathstroke again.

Plus the term "god" is relative, it's not like he mindscrewed the spectre or something. Humans consider Superman to be a god, but compared to actual gods..he isn't one. Or look at Dragonball Z, they said Kami was god of the earth, and supreme kai was god of the universe, yet neither of them are more powerful than Goku or someone like Superman.

Kami was god of earth, point? Supreme Kai was the creator, just because Goku was ridiculously powerful doesn't diminish their godhood. The Supreme Kai would turn Supes into a tree.

fangirl101
Kami was god of earth, point? Supreme Kai was the creator, just because Goku was ridiculously powerful doesn't diminish their godhood. The Supreme Kai would turn Supes into a tree.
Get that DBZ shit out of here. This is a comics forum.

TheBadguy
Get that DBZ shit out of here. This is a comics forum.

laughing out loud he brought it up, It could have just as easily been Handcock.

Darth Martin
The originals. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), The Flash, Hawkgirl, Wonder woman, and Martian Manhunter. Everyone on that team can beat WWHulk except Batman and Hawkgirl.

Surtur
So I guess we've come full circle and Flash is back to dropping people at the beginning of time, a bajillion infinity strength level punches and hiding from Deathstroke again.

Who said he is dropping people at the beginning of time? Bottom line is, Flash can move at several times the speed of light. getting punched by something moving that fast? Yeah most people wouldn't survive it. Even people like Superman can't take that for long.

The point was, just because someone is called a God, doesn't mean they are some uber powerful cosmic. So saying " he read the mind of a god" really tells me nothing at all. Gods in fiction have varying power levels.

As I said, just because someone is called a God doesn't magically grant them omnipotence, etc. Supreme Kai, really isn't that powerful when compared to other beings in fiction who aren't gods. Silver Surfer for example drastically out-powers him, yet he isn't a god.

I'm sure, and Goku can destroy galaxies with his pinky.

Surtur
Actually Starro was uberly powerful. It actually took Sandman to finally get the job done. As for Gods and abstracts, i'm thinking more of the lines of Mageddon the God killer, the Spectre, Stuff like that.

I'm sorry but, if MM read Spectres mind, it's because he allowed it to happen. Spectre is on a completely different tier of power than J'onn. If he didn't want J'onn in his mind, he wouldn't of been in there.

You also aware that when you say "it took sandman to get the job done" when referring to Starro, that was after the JLA defeated it and drove it away, then Sandman imprisoned the mental manifestation of it, and if I remember, that wasn't even the same Starro that J'onn had fought before.

With Mageddon we once again run into a problem..what gods did this thing actually kill? Did it ever say?

Brutacus
Wouldn't it be dangerous to try and beat the hulk with tp with all those other incartions stuck in his head??
I mean wouldn't it be possible for other incartions to come out who are even more dangerous than wwh.
Like devil hulk who has no feat, but still they said he could be the most powerful version of the hulk.

I'm not saying he could win heck some are even able to solo the hulk.
He just lacks, speed, flight, range attacks (I know he got the thunderclap).
Some of them have the tools to end this fight quick.
And that's the best thing to do against this hulk.

Surtur
Wouldn't it be dangerous to try and beat the hulk with tp with all those other incartions stuck in his head??
I mean wouldn't it be possible for other incartions to come out who are even more dangerous than wwh.
Like devil hulk who has no feat, but still they said he could be the most powerful version of the hulk.

It's been acknowledged that using TP on the hulk wouldn't be effective, but J'onn has many other options.

Well, at least some people aren't brain dead enough to take the hulk/sentry fight seriously.

Brutacus
It's been acknowledged that using TP on the hulk wouldn't be effective, but J'onn has many other options.

Well, at least some people aren't brain dead enough to take the hulk/sentry fight seriously.

Not saying J'onn can't beat him in a other way.
Was just thinking what would happen iff a uber tp user would try and shut his mind down or whatever.

TheBadguy
Who said he is dropping people at the beginning of time? Bottom line is, Flash can move at several times the speed of light. getting punched by something moving that fast? Yeah most people wouldn't survive it. Even people like Superman can't take that for long.

The point was, just because someone is called a God, doesn't mean they are some uber powerful cosmic. So saying " he read the mind of a god" really tells me nothing at all. Gods in fiction have varying power levels.

As I said, just because someone is called a God doesn't magically grant them omnipotence, etc. Supreme Kai, really isn't that powerful when compared to other beings in fiction who aren't gods. Silver Surfer for example drastically out-powers him, yet he isn't a god.

I'm sure, and Goku can destroy galaxies with his pinky.

It means something, you can't just brush it aside. If theirs more than one of course it doesn't automatically mean omnipotence. he was powerful enough to make the universe along with the other 4. and goku can one shot planets unlike someone else roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avlon
JLA 10/10 for the easy wins.

redhotrash
While Im not sure Wonder Woman could solo him, Supes or Green Lantern ought to be able to.

Stoic
GL isn't doing it especially when weaker enemies have broke out out his containment.

Superman would give him a fight but would end up the way he did when Konvikt flattened him out.

The Spikes would be a very bad thing since they could turn any organic life form (including grass) into more Spikes, I'd hate to see what would happen to J'onn, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl,The Flash and perhaps even Superman if they were infected by them.

The Warbound Korg and Hiroim are still heavy hitters, and even though Hiroim was getting beaten by Zom Strange, the fact that he was still standing after the assault is a testament of his toughness.

The JLA would lose a few, and the ones they did lose would be too horrifying to publish.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Avlon
JLA 10/10 for the easy wins. Surely with little trouble Hulks dies.

fangirl101
GL isn't doing it especially when weaker enemies have broke out out his containment.

Superman would give him a fight but would end up the way he did when Konvikt flattened him out.

The Spikes would be a very bad thing since they could turn any organic life form (including grass) into more Spikes, I'd hate to see what would happen to J'onn, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl,The Flash and perhaps even Superman if they were infected by them.

The Warbound Korg and Hiroim are still heavy hitters, and even though Hiroim was getting beaten by Zom Strange, the fact that he was still standing after the assault is a testament of his toughness.

The JLA would lose a few, and the ones they did lose would be too horrifying to publish.
They wouldn't Lose Not a won.

Enyalus
Hiroim wields the Oldstrong. He's very powerful. Easily the second biggest threat to the JLA on Hulk's team.

Dark-Jaxx
And Superman wields an S Shield. The single most powerful weapon anyone in anything can have anywhere.

Enyalus
And Superman wields an S Shield. The single most powerful weapon anyone in anything can have anywhere.

stick out tongue I was assuming Supes would be busy getting his face crunched in by WWH.

Dark-Jaxx
Lies. Nothing can overpower an S Shield than another S shield.

And Superman>WWH. Srsly.

Enyalus
And Superman>WWH. Srsly.

I know...

Phantom Zone

CIS is part of forum rules.

fangirl101
CIS is part of forum rules.
Flash would solo hulk even with CIS. When Flash is fighting someone very uber, he goes out if he knows about them.

quanchi112
Lies. Nothing can overpower an S Shield than another S shield.

And Superman>WWH. Srsly. You havent proven that an dno matter how many times you type that it doesnt prove a thing.Originally posted by fangirl101
Flash would solo hulk even with CIS. When Flash is fighting someone very uber, he goes out if he knows about them. Flash was taken out by Konvikt my friend.

Raoul
The Hulk, having his family killed in an explosion, comes too earth with the alien army, for revenge. During the trio, they pass through a wormhole, and come out in the DC universe. When they arive at Earth, many of the earth's superhero's are unrecognizable; making it easier for the hulk to go too war. They attack Metropolis, and the JLA intervine. Who wins?

yeesh. hulk's army gets a beat down... and how.

Badabing
You havent proven that an dno matter how many times you type that it doesnt prove a thing. Flash was taken out by Konvikt my friend. Stop low balling feats. The rules even use Flash as an example.

TheBadguy
Hiroim wields the Oldstrong. He's very powerful. Easily the second biggest threat to the JLA on Hulk's team.

Yeah he was pretty powerful but I think the Spikes are maybe an even bigger threat than wwh.

fangirl101
You havent proven that an dno matter how many times you type that it doesnt prove a thing. Flash was taken out by Konvikt my friend.
Konvict took out a much more powerful Team than WWH ever did.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>